Hotel Room Quickie

Story Info
750 Word Project - My GF surprises me with a visit at work
813 words
4.39
8.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My entry in the 2023 "750 Words Challenge"

All characters are over 18.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy.

----------

Being a hotel Manager on weekends was always a shitshow and that weekend was no different. I was in the front office handling all the late-night demands from new towel requests to the porn channel not working. I'd would call different departments to handle things, until room 2381 called.

"Jay" said my employee, Denise, "Woman in room 2381 says that something is unacceptable, and she wants to speak to a manager. I tried to talk her down, but she said the bed was dirty and not cleaned. She asked to see a manager immediately."

"Fuuuuck!" I grabbed my walkie-talkie and keys and headed toward the elevator. "I'll check it out. Call me if you need me."

When I got to the room, the door was ajar being held open by the deadbolt.

I knocked and announced, "Front Office Manager! You called for an issue?"

"Yes! Come in! I found something dirty in the bed when I turned down the sheets."

I entered the room, walked down the small hallway, and as I looked toward the bed, I saw my girlfriend, Lauren, in a sheer pink chemise laying in the bed.

"Hey babe. I know you said you had to work all weekend, so I thought I would surprise you."

She slid to the side of the bed and gestured me to move closer. When I did, she unbuckled my belt and slid my pants and boxers to my ankles. She took my quickly growing cock into her mouth and began to lick and suck it. Her hands were wrapped around me and gripped my ass as she bobbed up and down on my erect member.

My cock was starting to throb and tremble when she pulled away, leaving a trail of spit from my cock to her lips.

"Get those pants off and get up here." She ordered.

A minute later, I was kneeling behind her, sliding into her wet tunnel. Her bare ass shook and rippled with every thrust. I gripped her hips and pounded into her, as the sounds of grunts and our skin slapping filled the room. I reached under her and gripped her large tits through the thin material as I fucked her harder.

After a few minutes, I flipped Lauren over and she spread her legs, opening her swollen pussy to me. I slid in and could feel her muscles gripping me like a warm, wet hand gripping and releasing my cock. I moved in and out of her, this time watching her exposed tits bounce with every thrust.

Everything was too intense and for the second time, I felt my cock and balls throb. This time I didn't stop, shooting a load of cum into Lauren's pussy. When I stopped, I rolled over on the mattress, winded from the fast sexual frenzy.

I looked at my watch and realized I had been gone for nearly 25 minutes but shockingly, nobody had paged me on my walkie-talkie. I went into the bathroom, cleaned myself off, put myself back together and gave Lauren a big kiss. "Sorry, Babe. You didn't even come."

"Don't worry. I brought some little friends with me for tonight. Why don't you meet me here after your shift in the morning?"

I left through the door but knew I hadn't closed the door when I entered, as it was against policy for an employee to enter and lock a room. Back in my office, I saw the night crew smirking at me, joined by Margie, the overnight Housekeeping Supervisor. I knew I was busted.

"Fuck. You locked the door, didn't you Margie?"

Not containing her laughter, she said, "Of course, you idiot. When you got the call, I went to the room, too. You know male employees can't be unattended in a female's room, especially at night. I would have been there first if someone hadn't stopped me in the hallway and asked for some extra pillows. By the time I made it to the room, you were already there. I poked my head in and figured you could use some time."

I was then blushing fifty shades of red as Margie continued, "As I left, I locked the door and told everyone to leave you alone for a bit."

"Thanks Margie. I owe you one."

"Good thing you said that. Because 1821 just called. Their kid just puked all over the bed and they need a cleanup. Grab some gloves and fresh sheets out of the supply closet on your way."

------

Like many authors on here, I thrive on ratings, favorites, follows and feedback! Leave constructive feedback - let me know what's working and what's not. It's how we all improve. That being said, comments like "Yawn" or "Sucked" really doesn't help anyone.