All Comments on 'Hotel Stay with Daddy'

by Smw369

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 month ago

I was into DILFs when I was young and thoroughly enjoyed being controlled, but now I've found I'm the DILF that needs act as teacher, which is fun, besides which my pathetic need to be 10 to 20 years younger than me to keep. However, what I would give to find a bigger brawnier DILF to fuck the living daylights out of me and reduce my prostate to a rubbery, jibbering mass. The kind of pounding Julian gave Eliot's prostate would have trigger at least 2 hands free orgasms, especially with all those poppers. The first time I experienced poppers before a very thick 8" veiny cock thrust into me from a standing up pose, I shot my load halfway across the room on the very first thrust!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 month ago

*partners not pathetic. Bloody predictive text!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Pretty fucking hot! I Wish it was me getting poppered up and fucked bare. It's my biggest fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So hot to be taken forcefully like that, and then the rapid fire multiple pulsing in his hole... Taken hard....So so hot...

JT

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

It's always so great when we get such a hot well written story from a first-time author here on Literotica. And this one was definitely both of those along with having the perfect Daddy/son and Dom/sub theme. Looks like Elliot not the only very good boy in town right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fuck, this story takes me back to my twenties… I’d fucked guys (always with a condom… but once without one: didn’t catch anything luckily) and been fucked by a lot of guys (always with a condom) which I preferred . Then I met a fortysomething guy who would go on to be a regular fuckbuddy for a year. He was the first guy to fuck me bareback and the guy who introduced me to poppers. He’d rim me to the point where I’d be begging him to stop teasing me and just put his cock in me. Then he’d slide his well-lubed cock inside me… my ankles on his shoulders, my head flushed with that slutty popper-induced fuzz, him pounding away with his cock-ringed cock to make him last even longer, reducing my prostate to a “rubbery jibbering mess” as Devon Cowboy so wonderfully puts it. Ah, the memories! But now I’m in my late forties I need an older top: are there sixtysomething guys out there who can fuck like that? Where’s my “daddy”?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Enjoyed that. Hot and well written

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 month ago

To be taken like that,Dream Cum True.

Chapter 2 cumming?

AlejalejAlejalejabout 1 month ago

Best. Story. Ever.

johnnybeprivatejohnnybeprivateabout 1 month ago

Well done. So 🔥🔥🔥. For some reason, it's hotter because Daddy's also a doctor. Great story.

ChloecrossedChloecrossedabout 1 month ago

Sooo hot, so horny, loved it. ❤️

OralSubRayOralSubRayabout 1 month ago

Very exciting, I can relate. I'm an oral sub and wish I would have met a daddy like that when I was young. If so I know where I ;d be and what I'd be doing right now .

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Absolutely hot! Please give us the rest of the night with Daddy

Popper_PapaPopper_Papa15 days ago

I just came reading this with a huge plug in my ass and high on poppers. So hot!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous