Hotel Stay with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every time I say "take a hit" you do the steps I told you before alright?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good boy. Now inhale."

I did as I was told, maybe even a slightly longer inhale than 5 seconds. Daddy seemed to notice but didn't mention anything. Then he shifted his attention to my hole.

"Lube up my cock Elliot."

"Yes daddy." I squirted our a generous amount of lube and slowly rubbed it over his cock. It gave me time to register how truly big it was and how hard it was going to be to take it all.

As if reading my thoughts, daddy dirty talked me in circles as I applied the lube.

"Don't worry baby. It's big but it's going to feel so good. I'm gonna take you slow. I'm gonna make you fall in love with my bare cock. I'm going to take my time and make sure if feels good for both of us. Your hole is already so relaxed. It's ready for me. And if it starts to hurt just hit those poppers daddy gave you."

His gentle words softened me like butter. I was in almost a hypnotic trance and before I knew it his cock was against my hole and I was moaning and begging like a whore.

"You ready?"

"Mmmmm yessssdaddy mmmmfuck me please".

"Take a big hit for me."

I was ready. This time I inhaled for almost 10 seconds and held for just as long. Without even being counted down - I had the steps down by now.

His cock head popped in and broke through my hole. What would have normally hurt like a bitch was like nothing. I was in shock. In response my eyes rolled back in my head and I moaned loud enough to not care who heard.

True to his word, Daddy slowly worked his cock in me one inch at a time and laid conquest to my ass. He dominated me slowly, fully, and completely; all while delivering a steady stream of the dirtiest things straight to my brain.

"That's it boy. Take my cock. Ohhh fuck your ass is tight. You're my new favorite fuck hole I can already tell. I'm gonna love owning you. I'm gonna fill you with my cum."

This went on gloriously until I felt his pubes against my ass.

"You've got all of me in you boy."

I'd truly never been hornier. Daddy's face was right above mine and he was smiling down at me. The view of his huge muscles torso above me, over me, was almost divine. His eyes looked into my soul. He knew he had me. We were both so full with pride and I was also stuffed full with his cock.

Daddy leaned down to kiss me, our bodies pressed so firmly together. I moaned into his mouth but suddenly squealed loudly as that was the moment he decided to do his first real thrust. His cheeky grin told me he wanted that to happen on purpose. But I didn't care. I'd make any sound for him. His cock felt that good.

"You ready for me to take you for real now boy?"

"Yes daddy. I'm so ready."

"Ready for me to claim you?"

"Yes!"

"Ready for me to own you forever"

"Ohh fuck yes daddy"

"Good boy! Take a big hit for me!" I hit again for 10 seconds and the second I finished breathing out the pounding began.

To say I saw fireworks would be an understatement. Stars collapsed and exploded in front of my very eyes as Julian thoroughly and completely pounded me into that bed.

My legs were on his shoulders. He did long, slow thrusts. He jackhammered me. Then settled into a rhythm - one that accurately nailed my prostate every single time. Sweat fell off his brow and landed on me where I proceeded to lap it up hungrily, eager to not let a single bit of daddy's essence escape me.

Then he flipped me over.

I was on my stomach. Completely in a haze but feeling an immense emptiness without his cock in me. My eyes were closed. The head of his cock grazed my hole and I immediately begged him to put it back in. Without him even asking I took another hit. And like clockwork his cock came back inside as soon as I finished exhaling.

"That's my boy. You know just what to do now. How does it feel to be trained so well."

"Sooo good daddy. Thank you for training me".

"You're - ughhh - welcome boy." Halfway through the sentence, daddy had slammed his cock into me doggy. He rested both his hands on to my ass cheeks and hit that same rhythm of fucking me. My ass bounced and quivered in his expert hands. In between thrusts he would stroke it, knees it, or spank it. I moaned for it all.

I don't know how long he fucked me. But then Daddy flipped me over again.

"It's almost time, Elliot." He said while panting. He slipped his cock back in. "I'm going to truly make you mine."

It took me a second to realize what he meant. Regardless I nodded vigorously.

"I want to be yours. Completely yours, Daddy."

Another smile gleamed on Julian's face. "Good boy. I wasn't going to take no for an answer anyway. There's no way I'd give up an ass like yours. But I wanted to see your face as you said those words. And I wanted to see your face as you experienced it. Becoming only mine"

My chest fluttered. I was so deliriously into Julian it hadn't occurred to me that I could make him feel the same way. It felt so good. And I was happy I got a full frontal view of him as he took me completely.

Daddy continued, "You're gonna take one last big hit for me, boy. Then you're going to beg me for my thick daddy cum. Like you've never wanted anything more in your fucking life." Daddy's voice was more stern than any other point tonight. Fuck was it hot.

"Now take a fucking hit."

I inhaled for as long as I could. I didn't even count I just breathed. Then held. And then released.

"PLEASE daddy give me your cum. Shoot your big huge load in me. Flood my hole with your man cum. Please." Over and over I begged.

Daddy drilled me harder than any other point. My moans were deafening. In between grunts he said "That's it. Ohhhh fuck I'm gonna give you my seed. You belong to me now Elliot. Any time I want this ass you'll come running. And you'll TAKE. MY. CUMMMMMM"

Daddy's cock exploded in my. Rope after rope of cum shot inside my hole. I could feel his cock pulsing. 7, 8, 9 times daddy fired more and more cum.

"Grrrr mmmmmmm you're mine boy."

I couldn't take it. I was deliriously happy. And still ridiculously hard. Something which didn't escape my daddy's notice. He started thrusting in me again.

"To celebrate you are going to cum on my command. Then the contract will be sealed. Are you ready boy?"

"YES DADDY."

He leaned over me as a jerked my cock like my life depended on it. His huge frame covered mine. I put my other hand on his huge chest. He stared into my eyes which were wild with lush and desperation.

"CUM BOY"

My orgasm shook the world. I nearly blacked out twice as my cock uncontrollably exploded cum between daddy and I. It painted his abs like a canvas and wouldn't stop. "UGHHHHH. FUCKKKKKK IM COMINGGG" I screamed.

Finally I came down. Panting. We looked at each other one more time and chuckled breathlessly. Julian crashed down on top of me, his weight smothering me in the best possible way. He kept his softening cock inside me and I relished it for as long as I could. Daddy turned on his side and stroked my hair.

"Let me wash you off and then spend the night with me?"

"Mmmm that sounds nice. Yes daddy."

"Good boy."

12