Hotel Windows Pt. 01

Story Info
Exhibitionists and voyeurs spot each other and share.
3.5k words
4.44
5.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited to correct some careless mistakes of spelling and grammar. I also made some changes to the content that I feel improves the flow and content of the story.

*

I stood with my eyes closed as my chilled body absorbed the heat from the shower's almost too hot flow. Hotel conference rooms are always so damned cold. I have never done well at these obligatory conferences. Dressed in my usual suit and tie keeps me semi-comfortable for 2 hours. The surrounding refrigerated air then saps enough heat through the layers of clothing during the next two hours that I have become distinctly uncomfortable and barely able to concentrate on the lectures. Thank god for breaks and for the unlimited supply of hot coffee. That is the only thing that gets me through the last two hours of presentations.

Hotels blessedly have unlimited supplies of hot water. I have finally thawed. My shoulders and arms have finally relaxed. I mindlessly continue with the routine of shampooing, washing and luxuriating in the large rainfall pouring over my body from the obscenely wasteful shower head.

I chuckle to myself as I dry my very relaxed and warmed body. The bathroom is a cloud of steam. I look up to see a blurred image of myself in the fogged mirror.

The room is warm. It has reached the 76 degrees I set upon entering. Nice and toasty. The large mirror over the dresser reflects the nude image of a 6'2", broad shouldered, narrow hipped and flat bellied male with blond wavy hair combed straight back, still wet from the styling gel applied in my obsessive desire of order and calm. It is trimmed so as to slightly cover my ears and would halfway cover a shirt collar if I were wearing a shirt.

My cock rests against my balls which hang in a loosely wrinkled and soft scrotal sack, the result and aftermath of the prolonged almost scalding shower. My balls churn and move spontaneously as I admire my lovely penis. I like looking at my dick. It is a beautiful dick even if I do say so myself.

A smile crosses my face as I take the soft shaft in my hand and feel the weight of the warmed heavy flesh. Prior to the rejuvenating heat of my just completed shower, the bathroom mirror reflected a much-diminished appendage. The cold of the conference room had shrunken my member into a withered and hidden smidgen inside my foreskin with a scrotum so shriveled and shrunken that it pulled my balls tightly against my shaft to the point of almost disappearing. It always amazes me that my cock can appear so small when my body is chilled, be a heavy handful with loose hanging balls in its unexcited state when in a warm cozy environment, and then grow to a very respectable six- and one-half inches when fully engorged and erect. Umm.

The shape of my glans and its coronal ridge is clearly demarcated and visible through the thin sheath of a very lightly veined foreskin. A gentle pull and the sheath stretches and slides back over the full glans of my cock into the groove between the rounded coronal rim and the warm flesh of the shaft. I knew from extensive experience that it would remain there in its groove unless and until I encouraged it to sweep back over the purple tissue of its head.

Yes. I have a beautiful cock with lovely veins that stand out on my very generous shaft. I enjoy watching myself fondle the turgid flesh that hangs and lives contentedly between my legs.

Darkness falls early in January in the desert. Aria's curved tower is a patchwork of light in the darkening sky. My suite is mid-way down the hallway on the twentieth floor of the short wing adjacent to the main wing. The main wing towers above my room. I stand in front of my room's wall to wall, floor to ceiling windows. I don't think anyone can see me in the darkened room. The only light emanates from the open door of the large bathroom behind me. I suspect if anyone can see me, it is only in silhouette. Just the same, I feel exhilarated at my exposure to the expanse of windows across the way. My cock is half engorged. It lolls heavily as I spread my knees, it rolls off my balls and comes to rest against my right thigh.

The Deluxe Suite's two large armless easy-chairs are arranged in front of the expanse of glass. Binoculars are propped against the decorative pillows on the right-hand chair. The arrangement looks somewhat like a double backed love seat. The setup looks quite comfortable. It is very comfortable I decide as my naked form nestles and settles into the plush cushions.

I adjust and lean against the pillows with my legs stretched comfortably across the smooth soft fabric. My cock continues to engorge, swell and lengthen at the thought of my nakedness on display before so many potential eyes. I start to peruse the windows across the way with the binoculars pressed lightly against my eyes. The expensive wide aperture lenses efficiently gather and focus even meager sources of light. The interiors of the dimly illuminated rooms are clear and distinct to my augmented view.

Will there be anyone worthwhile watching this evening? I expectantly hope so. There are usually multiple opportunities to view interesting subjects. People in Vegas tend to leave their curtains open and exhibit a penchant for daring and deliberate exhibitionism. Not all are overt mind you, but present nonetheless. A "What the hell, if I'm seen, I'm seen" type of attitude. Some are overt acts much like mine. They don't merely want to be seen, they want to feel the vulnerability, the danger and intense sexual rush of illicit exposure. They want to perform. They want their private parts and private acts to be seen. I very much like to watch but I also very much like, want and desire to feel eyes exploring my exposed body.

A couple of floors up, I spot a young woman exiting her bathroom drying her hair. Her small naked breasts jiggle on her chest as she rubs her short dark hair with the towel. She realizes the curtains are open. She covers her chest with the towel and moves toward the window and reaches for the draw cord for the curtains. She hesitates, the triangular dark thatch of pubic hair is starkly outlined by the lightness of the surrounding and very naked flesh. Surprisingly, she lets the towel fall to the floor and drops her arms to her sides. I realize I'm holding my breath mesmerized as she stands there, fully exposed. Her hands slowly move hypnotically up and down her thighs. She seems to tentatively touch the dark thatch between her legs and then slowly runs her hands up over her sides to cup and fondle her breasts. She stretches her arms above her head a performs a slow pirouette revealing a smooth firm bum with a dark smooth valley between its two cheeks. She is posing. I take a deep breath as she draws the curtains and blocks her tantalizing form from my sight.

"Wow," I murmur to myself.

I worked my way down to a suite that is opposite my mine on the same level. The curtains are open and to my surprise, there is a man lying on the bed with his upper torso slightly propped up on pillows. He is nude except for what looks like a blindfold. He has an erection which is bobbing up and down on his lower abdomen.

"Whoa, What the fuck?" I hear myself whisper.

The bobbing cock settles on his stomach. He takes it in his right hand and slowly strokes its length three times and quickly lets it go. The stiff member bobs again, each beat a bit slower until it is again resting quietly on his stomach. I imagine the glistening reflection of pre-cum spilling from his turgid member. He repeats the strokes with the same jerking effect.

"He's edging!" I exclaim out loud to myself as I feel my cock stiffen between my legs. "Fuck, that looks good. Keep going man," I encourage as I intently stare.

I swing the glasses to the right to see if he is a lone occupant of the suite. The room is dimly lit, but I see someone situated such as I am. The person is holding binoculars and the binoculars seem to be pointed at me. My cock twitches, flops, extends and rapidly achieves its full erect length. I am exposed. I am being observed. I nervously touch myself hoping my nakedness is seen.

My friend across the way lowers the binoculars to reveal a feminine face framed by short, strait dark hair. She lays the binoculars on the chair and stands. Long legs, round firm bottom, flat tummy and perky breasts bounce with each step as she strides to the bedroom side of the suite. She stands beside the bed with her head turned down regarding the man's penis. He is stroking his shaft as she watches. Her hand reaches out and firmly pushes his hand away. His cock is bobbing furiously up and down. He must be coming, but I don't see any ejaculate. She must have barely stopped him just before he reached climax. The bobbing subsides and his cock rests quietly, still long and stiff on his abdomen.

The woman reaches between his legs, grasps his balls and pulls them up and away from the base of his cock. She seems to be stretching them tight. His knees in reaction, pull sharply up?

"Ouch," I say and cringe with empathy.

The naked mistress' breasts bob and sway across her chest as her palm spanks the reddening bum below and in her control.

"Ah, discipline," I whisper as my cock twitches with mounting excitement. I admire the couple's naked display.

She releases his balls; he relaxes, extends and lowers his legs slowly, and gently rests his tender bum on the bed. She says something. He immediately reaches down and strokes his cock in seeming obedient response. His hips thrust again and again against his stroking hand.

She says something. He stands. He faces the window and continues his masturbation exposed to anyone from across the way. She grabs his wrist and pulls his hand away from his organ. It bobs up and down and leaves smears of wetness as it repeatedly strikes the window's glass.

She points at the floor.

He kneels.

She positions her pussy in front of his face. She says something and he presses his face between her thighs. She looks towards me and smiles as she grabs his hair, holds his face firmly against the distinct slow grinding motion of her crotch.

She walks to the sitting area and rummages in the desk. She looks towards the bedroom. Another order I assume since the man she commands feels for and lays back down on the bed as before. Once again, he strokes himself to the edge and releases his cock which bobs more vigorously each time.

I swing the binoculars back to the mistress. She presses a piece of paper against the window. "B-2047." She turns and walks to the suite's door. She opens the door and flips the safety latch to prevent the door from fully closing. She returns to the desk and bends briefly. She moves back to the window and places another piece of paper against the glass. "Only if naked, exposed and willing..."

My cock is painfully swollen and erect in response to this dangerous invitation. I know I shouldn't do it, but compulsion has set in. It is on my floor, just down the hall, a quick left by the elevators and four more rooms down that corridor on the left. I pick up my key card, open the door, peer out first right and then left, the hallway is clear. I boldly step into the empty hallway and slowly walk toward the intersection relishing the rush of sexually charged excitement and danger I feel at being naked and fully exposed in this extremely public place. My stiff member swings back and forth with each step. I make the turn and begin to stride toward B-2047 when the frightful "ding" of an arriving elevator sounds behind me. I hear the rumble of an opening door, laughter and voices spill out behind me as I reach the door that is thankfully

still ajar. I quickly push my way into the room wondering if I have been seen by the people exiting the lift's car.

She looks over her shoulder, smiles, turns and walks over to the desk as she whispers with a very sultry and sexy voice, "Well done my handsome and very erect friend!"

She tosses the note into the waste basket. I admire her breasts which ripple and move across her chest with the casual and uninhibited movement of her body.

I hear heavy breathing and a suppressed groan from her partner who I know still lies exposed on the bed just around the corner.

My naked female friend holds her finger to her lips indicating silence and beckons me to follow her into the main part of the suite. Her well-endowed friend's cock is jerking up and down against his abdomen. Pre-cum has been leaking from his abundantly stimulated cock and has formed a clear lake in the depression of and surrounding his navel. A long clear string hangs and stretches from his cock connecting its tip to the pool of clear viscous fluid below.

I follow the beauty across the room admiring the flex of her calves and alternating tautness of her bum's cheeks with each fluid step she takes. The man reaches for his stiff member, the mistress pushes his hand away. The man whimpers; I imagine his desperation as my own hard erection aches for relief.

She reaches out, grasps his swollen cock in her palm and very slowly strokes the shaft moving his cock's skin up and down the engorged organ. Once. Twice. She pauses. He groans in response to her teasing agony of pleasure. She lets go to watch the organ jerk on the edge of another denied explosion.

As we watch the non-ejaculatory contractions of his cock subside once more, I feel her hand wrap around my swollen member. She pumps the skin of my cock slowly over the hardness of my engorged organ. She takes full advantage of my foreskin and glides the full length of my penis' shaft and its swollen head. She takes me to the edge, feels my muscle flex, let's go and watches my dick jerk and spasm with unreleased pleasure.

She smiles with satisfaction and points at her friends now motionless erection. She nods her head toward her pointing hand and his cock. I step closer, reach over and carefully take his very warm and heavy penis in the palm of my hand. He tenses slightly at the unfamiliar touch, then sighs and relaxes back into the pillows and bed. I hold him quietly and feel the pulse of blood course through his penis that twitches in my hand. I carefully make my first masturbatory movement along this stranger's thick cock. His breathing catches as I slowly but more firmly stroke the full length of his member once more. I feel a strong pulsing contraction start at the base of his shaft and pass through my palm. I let him fall from my hand as his cock jerks spasmodically one more.

The female beauty mimics clapping quietly and smiles indicating her approval. She bends over and very gently guides his cock into her mouth. She licks the undersurface of his dick. A guttural groan escapes the man's lips as the involuntary thrust of his hips drives his cock deep into her opened mouth. His hips thrust once more but she hastily withdraws and we watch the cock spasm repeatedly once more.

His cock finally stops its involuntary bouncing. It's tip rests in the puddle of pre-cum that surrounds his navel. She points at his cock with an expectant smile. I lean over and gently grasp the man's cock once more. She pushes me and motions for me to get up on the bed. I straddle the man's legs and I grasp his hot erection and guide it to my mouth. I feel its turgid head pass between my lips. I gently suck the head and shaft with my tongue and firmly press and fit it against the roof of my mouth. He groans and thrusts his hips driving his shaft to the back of my throat, retreats and thrusts once more driving his glans into the entrance of my throat. I nearly gag as I pull back and let his contracting dick bounce up and down on his abdomen amazed at his phenomenal control.

She maneuvers herself onto the bed, straddles his head and lowers her crotch to his face, places her pussy on his face and fucks his nose with her wet gash. I can see his nose push aside her plump labia and disappear inside her vagina. His tongue reaches out, finds clitoral hood and delves inside for her clit. She smiles at me as she caresses her breasts and pinches her nipples until they are erect and hard. She moans with pleasure, bends and takes his member into her mouth. I stroke my cock as I watch them hungrily devour each other's sex. I stretch my free hand over and cup his heavy balls in my hand as her mouth works up and down his thick shaft. Her eyes turn up and crinkle with what I assume is an approving smile. I let go of his balls, reach under her chest and message each breast in turn. She moans when I tweak her nipples to keep them erect and firm.

He moans deeply, she lets his cock slip free of her mouth and dismounts his face. She waves and motions for me to take her place. I move around and hesitantly and carefully take her place. She motions for me to bend over, takes my cock and guides my length into his open mouth. I feel his body tense with the surprise insertion, then relax and expertly begin to tongue and suck the head of my cock. Without further prompting, I lift his glans with my lips, suck him inside my mouth and feel him begin to gently thrust his hips. His soft glans pushes farther and farther into my mouth and touches my throat. I keep pace with him as my excitement grows. I feel my glans enter and then my entire shaft push into and deeply penetrate and be tightly enveloped by his throat. I accept his stiff yet pliable organ as he slowly pushes and fully enters my throat. Each thrust matches the other's thrust as we resist increasing our speed. He lets me get a breath between each full penetration of his cock. I mimic his movements and can feel his warm breath around my shaft and against my balls each time I withdraw my penis from his throat. My balls press against his lips and teeth as his balls press against mine. Each deep thrust is an attempt to fully enter his open mouth and throat, and he mine. I groan deep in my chest as the explosive force of my excitement grows. I can feel his shaft pulse and grow fatter as the beginning pumps of his orgasm builds and forces even more blood into his already turgid and swollen cock. I pass the point of no return. His pace picks up as I push myself down the tight grip of his offered throat.

"Uhm, uhm, UHM," I hear and feel the sound and vibration emanate from deep in his chest as his cock thrusts deeply, squeezes, spasms, contracts and spurts his cum through his pulsating shaft deep into my throat.

"Uhn, uhm, UHN," I groan as my cock explodes with great spams of pleasure as intense as I've ever had. I pump my seed into the grip of his willing and receptive throat.

I feel my cock slide out of the wonderful sleeve of his throat. He slurps my softening penis and holds it in his mouth. His penis pulls slowly from my throat. I take a deep breath and suck at his cock and taste sperm that still dribbles from his rapidly softening member.

I roll onto my back and see my female companion staring at me with a broad smile of pleasure on her beautiful face. She says not a word, but silently mouths, "Wow!"

She motions for me to follow her to the door. Turns her face up for a kiss. Our lips meet, her tongue slips inside and briefly touches my tongue. "Umm, I love the taste of cum." She opens the door and pats me on my naked bum, hands me my key card and closes the door.

I walk down the hall, turn the corner, say hello to a gawking young couple who look me up and down as I nonchalantly continue to my suite, open the door, turn, smile, wave, then enter and quietly close the door.