All Comments on 'Hotter than Fiction 1997'

by DionysusK

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SWT3SWT311 months ago

Very hot story, but I don't understand why it repeats.

DionysusKDionysusK11 months agoAuthor

Dear reader,

There's a technical problem with the text. The story actually ends on page 4 with the words "I’ll find out soon enough I’m sure". I have already submitted an edited version, which hopefully will be available within a week.

Thank you for your patience,

DeeKay

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196911 months ago

Love the story. Very arousing, and except for the repeat of the story it is powerfully graphic and emotes the kinds of feeling I remember from my first threesome years ago. I missed your earlier attempt, but this one looks promising, and I look forward to more!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

Pardon me for sounding like Liv when she's sexually stimulated, but OH MY FUCKING GOD, this was SOOO FUCKING GOOD!!! It had absolutely everything you could possibly want in an erotic story, plus it added those really nice touches of humor throughout. If only I could have found a sexy older couple like this when I was Dee's age, it would have been worth being kicked out of my family's home. You need to get 10 times 5*s for this story.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter11 months ago

I love cock, and pussy and ass and this story. Especially the rough sex. Thanks for a good cum!

Daxdenny11Daxdenny1110 months ago

What an AMAZING story. Some similarities with my first threesome but you were much more prepared for cock than I was. Loved your stories and hope you enjoy mine as soon as they are "approved"...Thanks for sharing and generating some tasty precum for me to enjoy :)

DorcDorc10 months ago

Gosh, that was one hot story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow ,gorgeous .I was reading this in my garden and had to stroke myself I got so hard x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDionysusK@DionysusK
Most of my stories, even those outrageous fictitious ones are based on true events. I used to post stories here on Literotica under the penname 'DeeKay', but this new one is my one and only profile. I will be posting new stories and some of my previously published stories s...