Hotter than Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She marvelled at Richard as he came for the third time that night. She had no regrets in taking his semi hard cock, covered in his cum and her fluid into there mouth. She was sad she couldn't arouse him for a fourth time but knew he would come back for more. In truth it was her who wanted more and more.

One night of full on sex was soon followed by many more. The final term of the first year passed in a blur of sex and more sex. There wasn't a position they hadn't used to fuck and very few night where they didn't do it more than once. Each time Richard left her cunt she felt she needed more. Made worse by the thought of a summer without Richard and no sign of her beloved brother. Samantha had no ideas as to whether Richard would stay chased but she had no intention of wasting the things god had given her. But she wondered where she should start.

Relief came with a phone call.

"Hi Sam, Richard here, you want to come on holiday with me?"

"Where, when and yes."

"Dominican Republic, start of August for three weeks. I have a question for you before you say yes?"

"A question?"

"Yes, If I said it was a naturist resort would you still want to come?"

Paul waited a moment.

"Sure why not. Nobody would know me apart from you and you've seen me plenty."

"There is one other thing Dad will be with us."

"Your father, oh. And your mother?"

"No, mum's sister is not so good so she has said she can't come this year."

"You go with your mother and father to a naturist beach every year?"

"Not every year, just the last couple."

"But what I mean is you see your mother naked and your dad will see me likewise."

"There is that. When I first saw mum naked and she saw me I was full of emotions and I think so was she but we soon got used to each other and now we don't bother."

"Could take me a while to get used to your father seeing me naked."

"Don't worry dad's a nice man and you'll soon get to like him. Look why don't you come up to ours a week early and then you can get know dad and of course mum if she's about."

The arrangements were made and Richard come and picked up Sam and drove her back to his house.

"So very pleased to n meet you Samantha,"

Gordon Lister said as he bent and kissed Sam on the cheek.

"Helen sends her apologies she couldn't be here. Her sister has cancer and undergoing chemo. It takes it out of her and she needs a lot of support. Rather than cancel the holiday Richard thought you might like to come along. We have two chalets booked so we won't be on top of each other."

Three weeks of sun, sand and nakedness with lots and lots of sex were to bring the couple even closer together. So close they hardly noticed any of the other naked people at the resort. Not that it bothered them as they seemed not to need anyone else. Then there was Gordon. Samantha found him very attractive. He was a good six inches taller than his son, an athletic build with hardly any fat for a man of his age.

That first morning Samantha was blushing as she stood naked before her boyfriend's father. He looked at her beauty and then looked away.

"You are more beautiful than I could have imagined," he said as he walked away.

Gordon met them at breakfast and dinner but disappeared for most of the day. What he did for the first three days he never said. It was on the fourth day he arrived back at the chalet while Samantha and Richard were sat drinking cocktails.

"Dad come and join us," said Richard, "I'll get you a drink."

Gordon and Sam were sat talking when Richard returned. He could see Sam was doing all the talking. Gordon was leaning over trying his best to conceal his erection. An erection that Samantha couldn't take her eyes off.

"Sorry son. This shouldn't happen but she is such a gorgeous creature any man worth his salt would be like this. Give it time and it'll go down."

To Samantha's delight he would stay hard until the party broke up.

"I now know where your wonderful cock comes from," Samantha said as Richard slid inside her sopping wet cunt.

"Your mother must have had some great nights with your father."

"How do you know they don't still have great nights?"

"I don't but I'm hoping you and I can still go on like this when we are as old."

"Me too,"

"Well that will be great but right now Sam's tight pussy needs a big cock."

Samatha wasn't disappointed by his performance. She came three times before Richard shot the first of three loads inside her. The couple slept late and were woken by Gordon when the sun was high in the sky.

"Coming out to play you two? The day is very warm and the sea is calling."

Gordon had got over his troubles as he and Samatha played in the surf while Richard relaxed on the sand. It wasn't long before splashing about got a lot more intimate and Gordon would brush a hand over her tits or pick her up and drop her in the water. Samantha was lapping up the attention. They were called for afternoon drinks and nibbles. Richard took no notice as Gordon and Sam ran up the beach hand in hand.

Samantha lay between the two men on loungers. The waiter arrived with glasses and food.

"Hi, you new?" Asked Richard.

"Yes started today."

"Your very young to be doing this?"

"Sixteen Sir. Been working here for two years now. Name's Joey if you need anything."

"Well Joey good to meet you. I think we have everything we need, thank you."

All the while Joey and Richard were talking Samantha had her eyes on his cock, a cock that hung down his leg. Joey furtively looking at Samantha's crotch made better by her thighs being parted just enough for him to see her lips.

Something had upset Richard and he woke feeling sick. He trudged to the bathroom did his morning piss and then trudged back.

"You alright my lover," she asked.

"Feel awful, just need to sleep. You don't need to stay, Go and enjoy yourself."

Richard closed his eyes.

"You sure. I don't mind staying here. I could get the doctor?"

"No need I'll be fine after a good sleep. You go and keep dad company."

Richard was deep in sleep when Samantha left to find Gordon.

"You sure he'll be okay?" Asked Richard's father.

"Not sure but I'll keep checking him."

"You want to come for a walk?"

"Sure, exercise would be good before breakfast."

"Samantha took his hand and they walked along he beach.

"My son is a very lucky man to have you."

"Thank you and I'm very lucky to have found him and his father."

Gordon smiled and kissed the back of her hand.

They chatted over breakfast brought by Joey. Once more Samantha had to admire his cock as he moved around. He in turn kept looking at her tits and crotch. They ate and talked some more. Sam excused herself to check on Richard.

"Sound asleep. Still a bit pale but no worse."

Six more times she would check on him before the sun went down.

Richard woke to a darkened bedroom. He sat up wondering where Samantha might be. He used the toilet and then stepped outside. There was a light on in his father's chalet. He moved closer. The bedroom curtains were open and he could see in. He felt light headed on seeing his father and girlfriend together. Richard had to steady himself as he watched Gordon as he licked and sucked on Samantha's pussy. He felt sick once more, frozen to the spot. Then something else. His cock hardened, rising up to nearly touching his belly. Cum shot into the air as he watched his father pounded her cunt. More cum than he'd ever let fly.

Richard stood, his cock still as hard as iron. Samantha turned and he could see her red cunt lips in the moment before his father slid inside. Gordon was working hard to cum and then one long hard thrust and Richard knew he was cuming inside his girlfriend. Richard hadn't touched himself., he didn't need to as a second load of cum joined the first on the sand at his feet.

Richard lay on his back, his mouth open. A gentle humming from his throat. He felt the bed move and Samantha slid in beside him. Her warm body was wrapped around him. She kissed his back and lay still. He moaned as she took hold of his hard cock. It wasn't long before she relaxed her grip and fell asleep.

"How are you this morning lover," she asked.

"Still feel a bit sick. Need to rest some more."

"You don't mind if I leave you again do you?"

"No, you go and enjoy yourself."

"Thanks lover, I'll keep coming back to see if you need anything."

Samantha kissed him on the cheek and skipped away.

Richard's mind was filled with the picture of his girlfriend being fucked by his father. The thoughts made him very hard. So hard he needed to relieve himself. Trouble for him even after her came the images wouldn't fade and he needed to do more. By evening Richard had spent four times. Darkness and no sign of Samantha. Richard knew where she would be and went to find her.

This time Gordon lay on his back, his feet towards the window. Sam was straddled him and looking to the window. He didn't know if she could see him in the darkness that was until she winked. It was only a few minutes Richard showed his approval by ejaculated without touching his cock. He knew Samantha had seen him cum when she slammed down on Gordon's cock as she came.

She lay on her lovers hips, a smile on her face. She blew Richard a kiss and started humping Richard's father. Paul couldn't take his eyes from Sam's cunt as his fathers fat cock was consumed by her cunt lips and then released. Paul's erection hadn't gone down. He saw his father's hips rise up and knew Samantha was taking his cum. Paul's cock erupted and Samantha smiled.

Samantha crawled in behind Richard, her hand over his hard cock. Neither spoke about what had gone on between father and girlfriend. Richard turned and crawled down the bed. Samantha couldn't believe what was happening when he spread her legs and pressed his face into her cum filled cunt

Richard woke early. His face once more between Samantha's thighs as she brought her off.

"So good to see my man is in the land of the living once more."

"No more pleased than I am," she said. "Now fuck my wanton pussy and fuck it hard lover."

Samantha had no more need of Gordon's services for the rest of the holiday. He tried a few times to touch Samantha but she pushed him away. In a quiet moment she pulled him to one side.

"Gordon, what we did was good and I needed you when Richard was ill. Now he's fine and fulfils my every need."

Words that made Gordon sad.

"Don't feel sad, maybe one day I might call on you."

It didn't stop Samantha licking her lips whenever Joey came by. Joey would smile on seeing Sam spread her legs just a little bit wider. Richard could see what she was doing and smiled.

All to soon for everyone the holiday cam to an end. By the time thy got back everyone was so tired neither Sam or Richard had the energy for sex,

"Next year you and I are going on holiday with my parents."

"Where to?"

"Nowhere as fancy as this but you will enjoy yourself."

"Okay I can do that."

"Good, I'll tell mum."

Christmas gone, Easter break gone and the end of the second year coming to an end. This was the plan hatched the year before and Richard and Samantha packed for a holiday with the Grovers.

Richard was greeted with kisses, hugs and handshakes as he and Samantha entered the Grover's home.

"My my, your photos doesn't do you justice my dear," said Marion, "You are a such a good looking boy."

"Mum stop embarrassing Richard."

"Just waiting for Paul and Alice then we can have some dinner."

Richard sat at the dinner table listening to the family chattering away. Local gossip, family news. Richard decided he liked the Grovers and he liked Paul. He and his sister seemed to get on really well and would often finish each others sentences, something he'd never done but wished he knew her well enough to do it. Then there was the touching. Nothing he could say that was sexual. Just siblings who're very close. That was until the evening. Richard was on his way to the bathroom. He passed Paul vandalise's bedroom. The door was slightly ajar. He faltered in his step. Samantha and Paul were kissing.

Images flashed through his head as he thought of much more than brother and sister kissing. He entered the bathroom with an erection pressing his trousers. He dropped his trousers and shorts. With one hand on the wall to stead himself to stoked his hard cock. Samantha was in his head, her legs in the air as Paul pounded her into the bed. Too much and cum shot into he toilet pan, some splashing the rim.

It was an enjoyable holiday. Nothing of any great excitement but still a good time, thought Richard as they traveled home.

"I've got a surprise for you."

"A good surprise, I hope."

"A good surprise and I know your going to love it," said Samantha.

Richard couldn't think what it could be.

He pulled in to his parents home and parked the car. The cases were taken inside.

"You had a good time?' Asked Helen.

"Yes very good. Dad home?"

"Gone to the squash club, be back in an hour or two."

"I'll take these upstairs."

"You got any washing, need doing?"

"Some," said Samantha,

"I'll do it if you like."

"Nonsense my dear. You are our guest. You go get what you want washed and I'll do it, no problem."

That set the tone of living in the Lister household. Helen was wrong and Gordon arrived home sooner than expected. He greeted Samantha with a hug and a kiss.

"Glad your home early love. I need to go do some shopping."

"I'll take you mum. Save dad a journey."

"Thanks son, I need a shower. The boiler down at the club is playing up again."

Richard and Helen then left to go shopping. The house went quiet.

"You fancy a shower?" Asked Henry. Samantha nodded.

"Mustn't get my hair wet."

She followed Gordon to the ensuite bathroom. Together they stripped. A naked Samantha followed Henry under the water. "You not getting enough from my son?"

"Lots but sometimes I like more and more."

A quick wash and Gordon turned off the water. He spun Samantha round and pressed her against the tiles. She spread her legs and he was inside her.

"My son do you like this?"

"He has done once or twice."

"He as big as me?"

"Same, nice and fat and not too long."

Gordon started pounding her.

"Not on my tits, you'll leave marks,"she said as he rocked her with each thrust.

"Oh fuck here it comes," he said.

"Me too."

Dried and dressed they sat on the sofa. Samantha had piled all their dirty linen in the big bin in the laundry room. The television was on but they weren't watching. The door opened and they both stood. Gordon led off.

"Here love let me take that," he said as he lifted two heavy shopping bags from Helen.

He kissed her on the lips, she smiled. Richard followed her in and the shopping was carried to the kitchen.

"So what was this surprise you had for me?' Asked Richard as they lay in bed.

"You wait and see," she said getting out of bed.

Richard had to admire her body as she skipped across the bedroom. She opens her bag and he knew instantly what she had. Samantha smiled holding up a dildo.

"And I got this so you could have some fun."

A hand in the bag and out came the next surprise.

Samantha climbed back into bed.

"I was thinking we could experiment with this.," she said holding the plastic cock.

"Experiment?"

"Yes, you know we've never done anal sex and I was thinking maybe we could do that. This up my bum while you were inside me."

"We could and what's that other thing you have?"

"Well this is a love egg. I have it inside me and use this controller to make it vibrate. I could put this up my bum when we have sex."

"Or you could put it up mine," said Richard seeing all kinds of possibilities for both toys.

Out of the blue came the proposal. The final term before graduation, Sam and Richard had lived together for almost two years, spent two long holidays together and now he was on his knee with a expensive diamond band in his hand.

"Will you marry me."

Sam was over joyed and said 'yes' immediately. There would be no wedding until after the exams and before Richard started his job working for his father's firm of solicitors.

Final exams would put sex on the back burner with just a romp on Saturday nights. Abstention from sex paid off and both got good degrees. Richard's good enough to please his father and the partners at the law firm. Samantha's made her an attractive candidate for a number of jobs. They celebrated with a weekend in bed.

A wedding, a new housed and new jobs would keep the sex from being the frenzy of their earlier years. They had time at weekends to catch up and often spent all day Saturday and Sunday mornings in bed. Samantha curbed her lust for sex with the love egg. Worn inside her all day. In the quiet times she would switch on the remote and enjoy a silent orgasm.

Richard joined his dad's firm and did well. Samantha's company was half a mile from Richards's offices so they were able to meet for lunch some days. Many of the staff at the marketing agency where Samantha worked as a junior were surprised she was married so young. Nobody mentioned it although it didn't stop some of the men trying to chat her up. As a newly wed she was getting plenty of sex. Not quite enough to stop her thinking about doing other men, thoughts she tried to dismiss but never quite could.

Samantha still had the eight inch dildo up her back passage as they lay cuddled together.

"Richard you ever heard of a threesome?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Just curious, what is it?"

"Three in a bed having sex."

"Like you and me with another man?"

"Could be, or you me and another woman."

"I see but would you have another man in bed with us?"

"Would you want another man?"

"I don't know. Maybe if I loved him as much as I love you. Now can you take me from behind."

As Richard fucked her he had one hand on the dildo fucking her arse.

"That feels so good I'm so on the edge love, keep doing it... Good, good yes that's...."

Samantha had timed it right and Richard pressed into her as hot cum shot over her cervix. Richard was still as he felt his cock soften inside her.

"We could always invite dad over sometime if you like?"

"Dad, your dad, what for a threesome?" Asked Samantha.

"Yes, you liked having sex with him, didn't you?"

Samantha turned over and lay looking up at him. Her face showed sadness.

"Sorry love, a moment of weakness."

"But you did enjoy it?" "Yes I did."

"Then we could do it again."

"You sure?"

"No but we should think about it."

It was then a most extraordinary thing happened. Richard spread her legs and proceeded to lick out the two loads of cum from her twat.

"Oh Richard this is so sexy. I love you. Oh god I'm cumming."

By the time he finished Samantha had three more orgasms and Richard had blasted cum onto the sheets, all without touching his cock.

Samantha lay with her head on the pillow as Richard moved in and out of her. She was thinking about another man having sex with her. Another man who would fuck her while Richard watched and then he would fucked her before the other man did it again. She wondered how many times she would feel a cock inside her before both were too exhausted to carry on. So excited she came. Her finger playing over her nub. Strange it was that Richard couldn't hold off from cumming hard inside her. Samantha knew she was onto something and filed it away in her brain.

The opportunity arose sooner that either thought it would. Helen was planing to visit her sister. A matter of some urgency or so Gordon had said on the phone.

"Perhaps you might like to stay with us for the few days while Helen's away?" Asked Richard

"Better than being on your own," added Samatha.

"Yes, I'd like that," said Gordon.