Hotter than Hot

Story Info
Smantha likes sex, she likes what her brother can give her.
14.6k words
4.2
14.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice Grover, Marion's daughter in law and Samatha's sister in law came through the door carrying three empty glasses.

"The boys need a fill up," she said.

"Bottle on the side love, ice in the top of the fridge," said Marion.

Alice moved around the kitchen and opened the fridge door. She took out the tray holding ice cubes. One was dropped into each glass. The tray returned to the fridge. Alice turned to find the whisky bottle. She hand ran into Samantha's breast as she moved to get a plate.

Samatha winced, "Fuck."

"Something wrong?" Asked Marion as she liked up from the cutting board.

"Nothing really just a bit tender."

"Period?" Asked Alice.

"Think so," she said as her cheeks went red.

"I'm like that sometimes. Not so much now with the two kids."

"I was the same," said Marion, "Not so much now."

Samantha's discomfort had nothing to do with period pains, even though she was in the middle of her cycle. This was her most fertile time and wouldn't menstruate for at least two weeks. Each nipple was now adorned with a small gold ring and a gold chain that hung down eight inches. The piecing were knew and still very tender. Samatha had no intention of telling her mother and sister in law about any of this just yet. She had convinced her husband that the piercing would do wonders for their sex life.

Alice left with the drinks while Sam and her mother carried on preparing food.

"How are things with you and Richard?"

"Good, very good. Seven years of wedded bliss you might say,"

Sam smiled at her mother.

"Me and your father had a few problems when we were first wed so you and Richard have been very lucky."

"Yes I think we have." Samantha smiled and carried on with the preparation.

"So what was the problem mum?"

"Well, not sure I should say."

"Money sex?"

"Was never money. We didn't have a lot but enough to get by."

"So it was the sex?"

"Okay yes," said Marion as she spoke quietly, "Your father liked it a bit too much."

Samantha looked up and at her mother.

"Every night, two and three times and not just a 'wam bam thank you mam'. Anything you think of we did it. Before I knew it I was pregnant with you brother.

"Did that do it, you being pregnant?"

"For a while. I went on the pill and it was another three years before we had you. I know I shouldn't say this but even after all these years he still likes it regular. Thing is he's discovered oral sex."

"You going down on him?"

"Samantha you shouldn't be asking your mother questions like that."

"Well are you?"

"Yes and he does it to me." Marion was blushing with her candid admission.

"You like it?"

Marion smiled, "Never knew it could be so good when he does it."

"And you on dad?"

Marion blushed.

"You do?"

All Marion could do was nod.

Alice returned. She saw everything was under control.

"I'll go check on the kids. With luck They will be asleep." "

"You think?" Asked Samantha.

"No but I can wish, said Alice.

Wish she did as she ascended the stairs. She could hear voices. She crept closer and put her ear to the door. Alice smiled remembering the times she had spent Christmas Eve trying to stay awake. She moved away.

"Kids are still up but I can't see them being awake much longer," she said to Samantha.

"Right boys dinner will be half an hour. We girls are going to sit and have a talk in the dinning room," said Marion.

She led the other two away while Richard, Paul and Henry carried on watching the match.

"You two sit yourselves down I'll get some drinks. Irish cream be okay?"

"Sure mum," said Sam.

"I'm worried about what's going to happen later," said Alice.

Samantha could see the sadness in her eyes.

"Don't be. I can assure you Paul isn't going to love you any less."

"But you and him, brother and sister."

"A good reason he and I won't be running off together."

"I just wish it could be any other way."

"It can't be so Alice you have to just accept what it is. All I'm doing is borrowing your husband for a few hours."

"Here we are girls,"said Marion as he came back with drinks. "I've got us a movie to watch tonight."

Sam smiled at her mother knowing what she and the rest would have to watch after dinner was over.

"But mum we've watched the 'Green Mile' three times before," said Sam.

"One of my favourites," said Alice. A remark that got a look of daggers from her sister in law.

***

With dinner over the dishwasher was loaded.

"PJs time for me," said Samatha.

"Me too, said Alice.

"Okay everyone. PJs and back here as quick as you like," Marion sang out.

On time everyone sat down to watch the movie Marion had selected. Samantha was wearing her fleecy dressing gown, tied tight at the waste. Her legs were bare. Everyone else had thinner gowns. Paul was sat at one end of the sofa with Sam next to him, her legs tucked under.. Marion and Alice were further along. Henry and Richard were sat in the two high backed armchairs. Sam watched the first few minutes of the film and her mind wandered. She looked across at Richard sat in the chair. He must have sensed her and looked as she winked. He gave a slight nod.

***

Samatha lay with her head on her brother's shoulder as the final scenes of the film played out. She straightened up as Marion stretched.

"My bedtime. You coming Henry?"

"Right behind you love."

"You lot don't stay up too long. You need to get some sleep before the children get up. Good night all."

Her words were returned. The room went silent. Ears were pricked listening for any sounds from above. Doors closed and all went quiet.

Alice and Paul turned to watch Samantha and her brother. Sam pulled her legs up and turned so she was sat on her thighs facing Richard. The dressing gown came open as Richard pulled his shorts down. His hand went to Sam's breast as her head descended onto this hard cock. From where she sat Alice had a good view of her sister in laws bum stuck up and her husband's hand over her cunt lips.

Paul lay back as Sam sucked and licked his hard cock, a cock she had seen many times in the last year. A cock that had been inside her so many nights. For the first time Sam and Richards coupling had not one but two spectators. Spectators who would bear witness to the insemination of Samantha in the hope that she might conceive the daughter she so craved. The expert tongue of Samantha worked over his cock head so well he couldn't resist for long. Samantha sensed his coming and held his glans between her lips. She felt her cunt tense as cum shot to the back of her throat. She swallowed his hot cum as more was pumped from his manhood.

Samantha stood, a smile on her face. She moved to where Alice stood and bent down. Alice accepted her kiss and the cum she dribbled in to her mouth. Sam moved to Paul and did the same. He swallowed another man's cum, not for the first time. Paul looked over at Alice and smiled. She smiled back.

Samantha pulled down her sleep shorts and stepped out of them. Her back was towards Alice as her dressing gown came off her shoulders. It was only then when she turned to lay the gown in front of the fire that Alice saw the gold rings in her nipples. Alice gasped on seeing two further rings pierced though Samantha's inner cuntlips. She was wide eyed as Paul stood, his erection pointing up and almost touching his belly. Alice had never in all their years of marriage seen it so rampant. Never seeing stay hard after cumming.

Samantha lay on her spread dressing gown. She smiled up at Richard. He tried to smile back. His cock throbbed as she pulled the two gold chains and spread her cunt lips. Paul obscured his view for a moment as he positioned himself between Samatha's spread thighs. The next thing he saw was Paul's hard cock once more penetrating his wife.

Alice, fascinated by the sight of brother and sister fucking, moved along the sofa for a better view. She was tempted to place a hand over her mound. She looked at Richard and thought better of it. She pressed her thighs together as her husband began kissing his sister while slowly moving his cock in and out of her cunt.

Alice saw a tear roll down Richards cheek as Paul began fucking his sister. Her legs were around him and her hands were on his arse to force him into her. Samatha shuddered and Alice knew she was having an orgasm. Paul carried on thrusting faster and faster. Alice looked away for a moment, something in the corner of her eye. A wet patch on Richards shorts. Samantha's husband had cum without touching himself.

Sam tapped Paul on the shoulder. A signal to change. Sam was soon on her hands and knees while he battered her pussy from behind. Alice leaned forward trying to conceal her hand on her crotch. She could feel her nipples rubbing the inside of her dressing gown, surprised her husband's cock had not gone down. She was even more surprised when she saw her husband stop thrusting, clearly ejaculating inside Samantha. She was even more surprised when he withdrew, still with a massive erection.

Samantha turned onto her back. Richard repositioned himself and once more the pair began to fuck. Paul without shame had his cock in his hand and was masturbating. Alice lay back her hand down her shorts fingering herself. Sam and Richard were covered in sweat as he worked towards his next orgasm. Sam shuttered through two more before he thrust hard and left his final deposit of semen inside his sister.

Paul withdrew, leaned down and kissed his sister on the lips. She smiled and looked over to her husband. As Richard moved aside Paul moved in and scooped up his wife and carried her away. Paul stood watching, his erection as hard as Alice had ever seen it, the head still close to his belly. Alice stood and took hold. "I can't believe you did that to your sister. It was so erotic I nearly came without touching myself. Please will you use that beast on me?"

Samantha pulled Richard's head down as they reached the top of the stairs.

"Love you," she said kissing him on the lips.

Richard pushed the bedroom door open with his foot. He gently lay Samantha on the bed. He gently moved her thighs apart. Not for the first time did he lick another man's cum from her wife's cunt.

***

Alice couldn't believe her husband had so much stamina as he fucked her. She came three times before receiving a generous dose of semen. Paul lay pressing her into the rug, both breathing heavy.

"Darling, "Alice spoke softly, "Do you think you'll need to have sex with Samatha again?"

She pulled his head down and they kissed. She could feel his cock finally going soft.

"I think I will and very soon."

"And will you need me after?"

"All most certain I will."

Alice and Paul collect up all the clothing left behind and crept up to bed. For once they slept naked in each others arms. They hurried to put on something on hearing the children moving about. Alice was blushing as Grace and Olivia burst through the door.

***

Samantha Grover was elated as she stepped out of the car. She waved to the instructor. She bounded through the front door.

"Paul, Paul I did it. Look passed with flying colours."

Paul smiled holding up a sheet of papers. "We have to celebrate. That job at Hendersons is mine if I want it."

Sam rushed forward into her brothers arms. They looked at each other for a moment. Lips came together as Sam was held close.

Paul's hand went to Sam's waist and under her shirt. She cooed as his warm hand ran over her side and up her back. She felt the clasp on her bra give and her breasts freed from there restraints. Not for long as Paul's hand came around and cupped her. Sam at eighteen was rightly proud of her tits. As Paul had commented before they were neither too large or too small.

Still in a kiss Sam's hand moved between them and found the zip on his trousers. It wasn't the first time she held his erect cock and she hoped it wouldn't be the last.

"I do love your cock Paul. Much bigger than Martin's."

It was true Paul Grover was larger than average in length and girth. His seven and a half inch member was so thick Sam's hand wouldn't close around it.

"Can't be too long." She said stroking him.

They moved apart and both looked down as she moved more quickly her hand soon no more than a blur.

"Tell me when?"

Paul gasped, "Not long now love. Need a tissue or two."

"No need, just tell me." "Oh Sam, it's s, so..."

He never finished. Sam knew the signs and dropped to her knees. She'd never done this before but didn't hesitate to suck on his glans. Just in time as hot cum shot from his cock.

Samantha was pleased with herself as she stood and wiped her lips.

"Kiss me and tell me you love me," she said.

He never had chance to reply as the door bell chimed.

"Shit," she said,"That'll be him now. Sorry have to go."

Paul's deflated cock was soon covered. Sam opened the front door and left. Paul only caught a glimpse of Martin as the door was closed. That was the last time they would have time together until the evening before he was due to leave.

Henry and Marion had gone to bed and Paul was left sat on the sofa. The television had been turned down low and he listened to the footsteps above. Doors closed and lights were turned off. Paul kept thinking about his sister and the last time they were at home alone. He never got to see her naked, never touched her naked breast and never saw her pussy.

The front door opened and Samantha walked in. She smiled as she came into the living room.

"Still up,"

A statement rather than an a question.

"Yes, my last night at home and I wanted to say my 'good byes'."

Samatha dropped onto the sofa, her legs curled under her. She kissed Paul on the lips.

"I've said my own 'good byes' tonight."

"You and Martin?"

"Yes, I'm going one way and he's going another. I never loved him and I think he was glad we were parting. I thought a couple of time about giving into him but for some reason I couldn't."

"Why was that?"

"It's different for men. We girls can only ever truly give our gift once."

"So you want to save yourself for the right man?"

"I do."

Sam kissed him once more on the lips. This was no brotherly kiss and her hand went to his shorts. Her head went down as his cock came free. For the first time Sam took all she could of him in her mouth to the point of touching the back of her throat.

"Oh Sam that's so fucking good."

Sam came up and kissed him. She straightened up and pulled her shirt over her head.

"He sucked my tits tonight and all I could think of was you."

Sam unhooked her bra and dropped it on the floor. She stood and pulled down her pants. For the first time Paul saw her pussy as her knickers came down.

"He fingered me and I thought of you. He thought he'd made me cum but that was all you. I never let him cum in my mouth but you can," she said as she dropped between his legs and took up his cock.

She could taste his cum as she pulled her head back. Paul knew what was happening as Samantha sat on her bottom, her arms held out to him. As he stood to pull down her shorts she lay back.

"Make love to me."

Samantha smiled up at him as he pulled his t-shirt over his head.

An hour passed and Samantha and Paul writhed on the rug, each trying to kiss and suck the other. Samantha had two orgasms in that time. She lay still after the second. Her eyes were on him as he moved between her legs she looked down at his cock, so big and powerful as it was moved closer and closer to her slit. She felt it at her entrance. She felt him spread her lips and stretch her cunt. She knew why he stopped as she felt a pain inside her. She knew she was a woman as all his length filled her. Samantha came.

"You want me to come out?"

"No, no need. On the pill so do your best."

Paul had waited so long he now had trouble getting close. All to Sam's good as he frigged her through six more orgasms.

"Oh sis here it comes." Sam lay still as he pumped cum into her. She couldn't believe how she felt as hot cum was left inside her.

It took Samantha half an hour to revive her brother, she sucked him, licked him, sucked his balls and was ready to give up when he started to harden. Once fully hard she turned on all fours and presented her cunt to him. All his hard length slid inside.

"Just fuck me, don't wait, just do me good."

Paul went on and on pounding her cut. His hands reaching forward to grasp her tits. Then he changed, with one hand on her hip and the other on her mound.

Samantha came twice more before Paul pulled her onto his swelling cock. She gasped at the sensation of him being so deep inside her. Her cunt tensed as she felt him shoot red hot cum against her cervix. She dreamed of him making her pregnant but knew that would be a mistake.

Paul lay on his back while Samantha found tissues to mop up the cum.

"We better go to bed or it'll be light soon."

They kissed and crept away.

It would be a long time before Samantha and Paul would ever have a chance to be together again. They text from time to time. She sent him explicit photos of her and he sent some back. They spoke over the phone, most times abut what she would do t him and he to her.

***

Samatha Grover arrived at Stoke University at the time and place on her notice. She carried a suitcase. With her were mother Marion and father Henry. It wasn't the first time mum and dad had escorted one of their children to start university life. Henry was hauling the larger of the suitcases. They had been directed to Sam's room in the halls of residence. A place where Sam would spend the next nine months of her first year. Sam was nervous, very nervous.

Miss Grover met Richard Lister on her first day. They were in the same lecture group. Nothing passed between them until the end of the second term. She offered to buy him a coffee. He accepted and they were soon girlfriend and boyfriend. She told him she had only ever had one boyfriend and never had sex before. A lie that would stand for all the time they were together.

Richard had never had a girlfriend to speak of. A kiss and cuddle were are far as it went. Sam wasn't after a slow and sensual seduction. She like everyone else had watched enough porn to know the rudiments of sex. Samantha Grover was eager to try anything and everything. Little did she realise how it could be so mind blowing. On the second date She all but dragged Richard to her room. She could see he was nervous and so began her leading him through a sexual adventure.

"You take my clothes off. Kiss me where you think I'll like it and if I do I'll get you to do it again."

A very nervous young man slowly disrobed his girlfriend. With careful fingers he removed her shirt. All the while kissing her, his tongue in her mouth.

"Go lower, suck my nipples."

"Lower and use your tongue on my slit."

All the while Sam could feel the tension building. Richard whether by design or accident found her clit. Her reaction was disturbing to the innocent young man. Sam held him tight to her as her body shook, the most tremendous orgasm of her life. Sam would have collapsed but for Richard holding her up.

Once over her climax Sam stood and watched Richard take off the last of his clothing. Her eyes were glued to his erect cock. Not as big as one she knew so well but nothing that would split her open. She knew he would fit inside her.

"Richard you think it will be alright, you're so big and I'm so small."

It was two hours and six orgasms later when she found out. Richard Lister had discovered the delights of licking and sucking a girls cunt. Then there was the effect he had when his tongue stimulated her clitoris, as much for him as her. Samantha could wait no longer and dragged her lover to a position where he had to penetrate her. Sam orgasmed as his cock spread her cuntlips, a sensation so very different from using her fingers. Richard was over the moon when he thought he'd deflowered her. So on edge he didn't last long and shot his cum in her. When it happened she felt so good. A cock so hard inside her filling her tight slit with semen.