Hotter than Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's settled then. We will see you on Tuesday. Bye dad."

Samantha tried hard to curb the outward signs of joy that Tuesday morning. She had booked a half day holiday to make herself ready. She stood looking a herself into long mirror. Her underarms need attention and the hair other mound. She set to work with a razor and before long she was free of all body hair. She showered and was drying off when the phone rang.

"Hello darling."

"Hi Sam. Just to let you know we'll be home about six, okay."

"Yes that's fine I'll have a nice dinner ready for you. Does Gordon know what's in store for him and us?"

"No love. I haven't said a words."

"Does he know you know that he and I did it in the Dominican Republic?"

"No but he will when you tell him."

"Me to tell him?" "

"Yes be easier that way."

"Suppose you're right love."

Gordon's arrival was greeted by the smell of some delicious food cooking ands a hostess in some very revealing clothes. A black leather skirt that did nothing to hide the fact she wore no underwear. Even Richard raised an eyebrow as he kissed her. The blouse she wore was all but see through and her nipples were clear to see.

"You think it's sexy enough?" She whispered in his ear.

He stepped back and smiled. Gordon was transfixed on Samatha's crotch clearly visible as he stretched up to put her arms around her husband. He involuntarily licked his lips. He could feel his trousers becoming tight.

"Samantha, so good to see you and thanks for inviting me over. It would have been very quiet without Hellen at home. Thank you."

Gordon hugged her to him. His cock pressed to her belly. She smiled to herself on feeling his hand on her bum cheek.

"Come sit down and we'll eat."

Sam led him to the table and indicated where he should sit. Richard sat opposite. Samantha busied herself bringing in plates and dishes then sat next to her father in law. He was surprised when her hand went this thigh.

"Plenty her boy so eat up."

They chatted, mainly Richard and Gordon about work. A conversation that Gordon was only half away of while Samantha played with his cock. He was wide eyed when she dropped a spoon on the floor, ducking down to retrieve it she took his hard cock in her mouth,

"You guys won't mind if we have an early night?"

"No, an early night would be great," Richard said with a smile looking at his father.

"We can leave the dishes til morning. Come along Gordon," she said holding out a hand.

Gordon looked a there and then to his son. He hesitated.

"It's okay, Richard knows about us and he saw what we did."

"Oh fuck," he said.

"Not just yet," said Richard.

"But not long either," she added.

All three were naked, it only taking Samantha a few seconds to uncover her gorgeous body. Her white skin radiating, free of hair. Gordon was the last to completely disrobe. Samantha helped him out of his trousers. She Tok his hand and walking backwards led hi the bed. She was sat other legs as she pulled him close. She had to admire him, his cock held high and proud fora man in his late forties.

She took hold of his cock, long and thick as she remembered, to thick to get her hand all the way around and a match for her husbands. She pulled back the foreskin and licked his head. With expert fingers she slid a condom over his manhood.

"Saves a mess and you last a lot longer," she said looking up a thin as she fell backwards, spreading her legs. "Make love to me."

Gordon placed at his son. Richard was smiling, his hand stoking his condom covered cock. Richard gave little no, his sign to let after know everything was alright. Gordon nodded back.

Gordon crawled between his daughter in law's legs. Her mound as smooth as silk. His tongue found her slit and her delicious flaps before he probed her nub.

"You make me cum twice and fuck me once. Then Richard does the same."

Samantha didn't have to wait too long for the first of her orgasms. Gordon struggled to maintain his position on her cunt as he bucked her hips and tried to crush hushed with her thighs. He licked her flaps while she came down from the places of great pleasure before starting again.

"Oh Gordon you have to fuck me now or I'll not last much longer," she said with a handful of his hair, trying to bring him up the bed.

Samatha held her cunt lips open as he positioned himself at her entrance. He slid all the way in an their lips met. She cooed into his mouth as he moved slowly out and back.

"Fuck me as hard as you like. Don't wait for me, just take your pleasure."

Gordon was long in filling the condom as he battered her pussy with all his strength.She felt him swell inside her as the rubber collected his cum.

Gordon lay on his back. He failed to notice the condom Richard wore already had a load of cum in the build end. He hardly felt the bed move as Richard mounted his wife. He fucked her slow while she frigged her clit. He held still while she came over his cock. He could feel her cunt pulse around his shaft and head. No words passed between them. Richard hips and thighs went in to over drive and within minutes he had a second load off cum in his cock sock.

Richard and Gordon hardly passed a word between them on the way to work. It was business as usual. The journey home was no better and all talk of contracts, probate and divorce.

The evening was a repeat of the first night and would be until the end of the week.

"Dad would you like to sleep with Samantha all night without me?"

"Without you son, just me and Sam together?"

"Sure, just the two of you."

"But what about you?"

"I'll be fine. I might look rounder door to see how your getting on but I won't join in to night."

Gordon nodded, he was lost for words.

What he wasn't lost for was his ability to fuck Samantha. Richard look in about one inch morning to see his father behind Sam ramming his cock in her. He had to catch his cum in his hand as his cock exploded. An hour later she was on top facing door. She smiled at Richard as she bounced on Gordon's cock.

"I have to say Rich your dad's got some stamina. I hope you as good when your his age. Oh fuck here it comes."

Sam jumped off and spun around to take hold of Gordon's cock. Her mouth her his bell end as he shot into her. Richard could see her red and swollen cunt lips, wet with her juices. Ricard left, just in time for his cum to blast into his hand.

Gordon was too tired to do anything the Saturday night so slept into e spare room. Richard recovered his wife. She only allows him to fuck her once as she was still very sore.

Gordon only came to stay once more. Helen's sister made a full recovery from her cancer so no need or Helen o stay away for any long periods.

Two years into their careers and Richard and Samantha made a monumental decision.

"We have a fine house with plenty of room, we have a good income even without you working. What better way to make our world complete."

Samantha jumped into Richards arms. She kissed him on the lips, her tongue in his mouth.

"Love you, love you. Now take me to bed and we can practice making babies."

Samantha stopped taking the pill and it wasn't long before Richard's sperm met her egg and a new life began.

"You do realise we won't be able to do the things we do with children about."

"Like what?" She asked.

"Well those holidays in the Dominican Republic and other naturist resorts."

"Well we better get one booked before it's too late."

They did and timed it so Samantha would be about six months pregnant. Plenty of show but no chance of an early birth

"You remember that black lad from when we were here last time?" Asked Richard.

"Not sure love."

"You must have seen him. He's very noticable."

"You mean his cock?"

"Yes and it is rather noticable." Richard was talking about one of the waiters. They would come to know him as Joey.

"He's nice isn't he," said Richard.

"Yes I suppose he is, very helpful."

Samantha never quite forgot the boy she saw working at the resort. Sex was still all on with them but Samantha always felt there was more.

"You ever dream about me being fucked by Joey?"

Richard sat up and looked at Samantha. His cock was hard.

"I have and you see what happens when I do."

Time to do something to uncover his true feelings.

"Samantha my love, soon to be the mother of our first born I have to tell you that I think about you being fucked while I watch all the time. It was our holiday with dad that year and I was ill. I saw you and him fucking and I came. I didn't need to touch my cock, it just blasted out. It was so intense I made out I was ill so you would do it again. I came twice that time. So the answer is yes."

"You want me to ask him?"

"If you like but he's going to think we're a pair of perverts wanting him to do that."

"Only way to find out, I'll ask."

Joey came to work in the late morning. He delivered a round of drinks. Each time his eyes were on Samantha, her swollen belly and enlarged tits.

"Anything else I can get you," he said.

Richard had to stop itself from smiling on seeing Joey's cock start to rise. Made worse by the pregnant Samantha spreading er legs.

"Not just yet, maybe another hour. Thank you."

"You sure you want us to do this?" Asked Samantha.

"Yes," said Richard as he stood.

"You know it won't change anything between us."

"I know and whatever happens I'll always love you."

Samantha lay on the lounger, He belly showing she was six months pregnant. Her breast are starting to swell ready for the birth in a couple of months time. Richard looked at her. She smiled. Soon there would be no turning back. Joey can closer a tray of drinks in hand. Samantha was watching his cock swing as he walked. She licked her lips.

"Hi Joey," said Richard.

"Hi sir, your drinks," The young waiter said as he placed the tray on the small table set between the two loungers.

"Joey, what time do you finish tonight?"

Joey stood and faced Richard.

"Well sir, I'm free from eight. You want me to come back?"

"Yes, if you want me to."

"That would be good if you can," Added Samantha.

"You know what we want?"

"I do. I have been asked many times before."

"By who?' Asked Samantha.

"Maybe five, six and sometimes seven times a season. The husband or boyfriend wanting to see the woman enjoy what I have. I like to make sure the customers are satisfied."

Joey walked away as Richard sat. He looked at Sam and his cock twitched. She reached over and place her hand on his semi hard cock.

"Thank you darling."

Richard smiled as Sam stroked his cock to full hardness. He ran hand over her swollen belly. "It's me who should thank you lover." "You want to go inside?"

Richard stood and helped his wife stand. He followed her carrying the tray of drinks.

With Samantha's on all fours. Richard could see her cunt lips were wet and puffy as he crawled behind her. A hand ran over her bum cheeks and slid between her legs. Sam cooed as a finger slid inside her wet pussy. She felt his cock spread her lips and fill her. She wondered what Joey would feel like filling her and stretching her vagina more that she had very been stretched.

Richard was getting excited. He could hardly sit still for more than a few minutes. He had to conceal his erection and took two cold showers, neither did the trick. Samantha was calm as she readied herself. A warm shower to clean any of Richard's cum from her cunt and then make sure her body was as smooth as it could be.

Samantha and Richard sat on loungers as the time approached. They sipped their cold drinks. Samantha used one hand to stroke her husbands permanently hard cock. She stiffened on seeing Joey approach. He stood over them for a moment, smiled and leaned down and kissed Samantha on the lips. He straightened up and took her hand.

Richard followed them into the chalet. He took a seat at the bottom of the bed. Joey moved Samantha over to the bed and waited until she lay back. He knelt above her, his cock now hard, thick and long. He leaned down and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Samantha arched her back as his hand found her tit. Richard's eyes wide as the black man kissed his way down his wife's body. Samantha spread her legs as his tongue found her folds. She moaned, Richard could see Joey's tongue work her flaps and flick her clit. The young man moved around to allow Samantha to hold his cock.

They changed position and Samantha came up on her knees while Joey sat on his legs, his cock touching his belly. Samantha kissed his exposed head and then ran her lips over his glans, forcing his foreskin back. Richard could see his wife's mouth was so wide it looked painful as she took the erection in. She sucked and licked him while his hands were in her hair.

Joey's hand held her onto him. Richard knew he was cumming as Samantha's head was forced down. Her husband couldn't help himself and cum shot from his cock and splattered his belly. He looked on amazed as Joey's cock was still hard when he pushed Samantha back. Joey stood and moved around the bed. He took hold of Samantha's legs and pulled her bum to the edge of the bed. He lifted her heals onto his shoulders and aimed his fat cock at her slit. She gasped as he pressed forward.

Three inches, then four, then five. Each time he pulled back before advancing until he was buried ball deep inside her. Samantha lay looking into his eye, a hand on her swollen belly. She could see her husband was still hard as Joey sped up. Before long he was pounding her hard. Her tits were bouncing and she had to hold her belly.

"Oh god Joey this is too m...." Her first words were cut short as a massive orgasm made her shake and arch her back.

Joey kept on pounding the contorted body. One orgasm turned into two and then three. A first for Samantha as she had never had climaxes so close together. She wanted more and more as Joey fucked her close to oblivion. One long hard thrust and Samantha cried out. Joey was emptying his balls into her. His cock pressed so hard against her cervix she was overcome with pleasure and pain. Her last orgasm blew her mind and she could hardly think.

Joey was hard when her eyes opened. Half conscious she was moved onto her hands and knees facing Richard. Joey was behind her and gently fucking her. A gentle start and before she knew it she was being fucked so hard once more. More orgasm before Joey once more emptied himself in her. Richard sat watching his wife being filled with the other man's cum. Too much and cum shot from his cock and smashed across Samantha's face and hair.

Joey let his softening cock fall from.. Samantha rolled on her back and lay with legs spread. Joey kissed her.

"You want me back to morrow night?" Richard nodded.

"You take care of her and I will see you in the morning."

Not bothering to clean his cock, Joey got up and left.

Samantha held up her arms as Richard knelt on the bed.

"I need you inside me lover."

She was not to be denied and Richard slipped into her wide open cunt. "Don't wait for me lover just take me." He didn't and couldn't. The last of his cum shot into her. Richard kissed her on the lips.

"Thank you love," he said as he brought himself up.

Then he amazed Samantha as he ducked down and started to lick her cunt. He'd sucked his own cum from her cunt but this was the first time with another man's load. It was a weak orgasm but Samatha said it was the best as she came while her husband licked her flaps.

Samantha sat up.

"I need to shower an so do you. You'll have to help me up."

"You like that?"

"Yes and no."

"You didn't?"

"Yes but I'm going to be sore."

"So you don't want him back?"

"Tomorrow is our last day so shall we make it a good one," she said.

Joey arrived when he said he would. He fucked Samantha as he did the night before and left. Richard cleaned her up and then they showered together. They never saw Joey before they left for the airport. That would be the last holiday they would have so far from home.

Thomas Samual Lister arrived a day later than expected. Samantha had an easy birth and was soon up and about. They had decided that Samantha would take four months off work and they would have a nanny to look after baby, live in Monday to Friday. Ashley Ngora was lovely young lady straight out of training. She smiled a lot and was soon part of the family.

"Ashley you don't have to spend your weekend stuck in your room. You must have friends you want to visit, a boyfriend or family," said Richard after a month of the young girl being with them.

"I'm all right. I like being here with the family."

"You will be going home for Christmas and the New Year?"

"Oh, I never thought about that."

"Ashley you seem very reluctant to leave. Is there a problem?" Asked Samantha.

Ashly looked down at her clasped hands.

"You see I only know a few people in this country. They are all from the training school. We keep in touch but I don't think they have time off like I do and they are so far away. My family are living in Nigeria and I can't afford to go home."

Richard looked at Samantha.

Samantha spoke, "Ashley we have to tell you we have a way of life that is somewhat different fro what you might expect."

Samantha paused. "You see we sometimes spend time into nude. If you are here at weekends then you will most certainly see us in the nude."

"You want me to be like that?"

"Only if you are happy to do so."

Ashley got used to seeing Richard and Samantha with little or no clothing. She would often see Samantha feeding her son naked. The hungry boy sucking on her still enlarged breasts. It came about that Ashley would help Samantha to express her milk each evening and store it into fridge for the next day. Ashley braved the looks and started walking around in bra and pants, then pants only. After many weeks she appeared one morning holding Thomas, both naked. Ashley was surprised that neither Samantha or Richard seemed to take any notice.

"Ashley we have some news we wanted to share with you," said Samantha the week before Christmas.

"I'm going to have another baby."

Ashley smiled.

"Such good news."

"Thank you. We wanted to know if you are okay looking after two children?"

"Oh yes I would love that."

"Good," said Richard, "We wanted to let you know that we will be spending Christmas with my parents."

"We were thinking," said Samantha.

"As space will be tight you might like to go and see your parents in Nigeria?"

Ashley smiled then the smile dropped away.

"It will be our Christmas present to you. You fly out on the twenty second and back on the second of January. All paid for."

Ashley looked from Sam to Richard. A tear rolled down her face, she sniffed, "Thank you thank you."

Ashley went to bed that night a happy lady. She dreamed of seeing her parents again and the man she wanted to marry. Then she thought about Richard, his face before her, him being naked. She imagined him hard for her. Ashley touch herself. An imaginary cock inside her. Not so far away Samantha and Richard lay in bed.

"You fancy our nanny?" She asked.

"She's rather nice."

"Would you sleep with her if she gave you the glad eye?"

"Would you want me to?"

"Yes, I think it would be good for both of you."

Samantha was expressing her milk for the following day. Ashley was bottling it ready for the fridge.

"Ashley can I ask you a question?"

"Sure anything."

"You like my husband?"

"Yes, he is very nice man."

"You like him enough to sleep in the same bed?"

Ashley looked down and away.

"It's all right if you said 'yes', I won't be angry."

Samantha placed a hand gently under the girls chin and lifted her head up. She could see a tear in Ashley's eye. Samantha smiled, she had her answer. Something she suspected for a long time.