Hotter than Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night Samantha and Richard were getting ready for bed. Richard came from the bathroom his cock hard in expectation. Samantha was sat up in bed. The sheets were only pulled up tho her waist.

She smiled. "No need to get in love. You have somewhere else to go."

Richard looked puzzled.

"Ashley is expecting you tonight."

"You sure?"

"Positive, now is your chance. You know you want her and I know she wants you. So go and I'll see you in the morning."

Ashley lay wide eyed as the door opened. Richard entered and closed the door behind him. Ashley was open mouthed looking as his hard cock. She gulped fearful of his size only ever having a finger or two inside her. He moved to the side of the bed and pulled the covers back. Richard could see Ashley was wearing a long t-shirt. He bent and kissed her. His hand was on her thigh and he found the edge of her shirt. Ashley lifted her bum and then her arms as her shirt came up to reveal her nakedness. Richard had seen her naked a few time but this was so different.

He bent and kissed her once more, this time a hand was on her tit. She reached out and took hold of his erection. Her head came back.

"You will be gentle. My first time."

"You want me to wear a condom?"

She shook her head. "No please I want to feel all of you."

They kissed again. She let his tongue into her mouth.

Richard began the journey down her body to find what he wanted. What she wanted was him inside her to quench the burning in her cunt. Ashley's breathing quickened as he drew closer. She had never had a man touch her quim before and her senses were on fire. She didn't care that she had promised herself to Johnny and one day they would marry. He was for the future. The now was Richard, the man she loved about to take her for the first time.

Ashley whimpered as his head pressed her thighs apart. She froze as his tongue touched her flaps she arched her back as his tongue crossed her clit. Ashley couldn't remember how the first orgasm turned into a second and third. She was just about conscious as Richard licked her clit and waves of pleasure flowed her body. She had to stop him or she would die.

His face appeared before her and they kissed. She felt a pain inter nether regions. She was full as intense pleasure flooded her once more.

"Love you," she gasped as he began to ride her.

Richard never spoke as he hammered himself into her. Her tits were bouncing as he thrust hard each time. Ashly lay wide eye. Richard stopped and pulled himself onto his knees. With ease he flipped her over and pulled her up. He kissed each of her ebony bum cheek.

Once more he was inside her, his hands cupped her tits and he rode her. He rode her hard, she moaned as he pummelled her on and on.

"I'm going to cum side you."

"Do it make me your lover."

One long hard thrust and for the first time Ashley felt hot cum inside her. More and more until he was spent.

Richard and Ashley lay in each others arms.

"Can we do it again please.?"

"As many time as I can along As you can make me hard again."

"How do I do that sir?"

"Suck my cock."

She looked at him. He nodded. She realised he had had his head between her legs now it was her turn.

It wasn't until early morning that Richard returned to his own bed. Samantha woke as he climbed in.

"You had a good night?"

"Tremendous our nanny is a good fuck."

"Glad. Now it's time for me to get up."

Sam left the bed and left he bedroom. She found Ashley in the shower and stepped in behind her. She asked the same question. Ashely looked at her sheepishly. She nodded.

"Good, you want this again?"

"Yes please."

It became the norm that when bedtime arrived Ashley would be the third person in the n main bedroom. Richard and Samantha enjoyed her company. Then the bomb dropped. Ashley stood with tears in her eyes as she came into the bedroom.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed, "I've done a foolish thing."

"Come and tell us all about it," said Samantha.

For once Richard wasn't on the inside as Samatha made space for Ashley.

"Come tell us what your problem?"

"I made a mistake and stopped taking the pills." "

And your pregnant?"

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"Is it Richards?"

"Yes," she said as she sobbed again.

"Oh that's so lovely," said Samantha as she hugged the black girl.

"I know it is. The only one I've been with."

The house now had two pregnant woman. Samantha gave birth to a healthy boy in the September and Ashley a healthy girl in late October. It never seemed strange that Samantha would be nursing a black baby or Ashley a white baby. With two partners to satisfy Richard never wanted any more adventures.

Life rolled on and Samantha climbed the promotion ladder. Her job kept her away from home longer and it was Ashley who brought up the children. Richard was took on more and more of his fathers work and he too was away from home longer. Sometimes for days visiting customers and suppliers.

Along came a spark to ignite Samantha's imagination. A visit from her brother and his children. Two lovely girls a year or two older that Samantha's. "Alice couldn't make it this time, She had to go and look after her mother," he told Samantha on the phone the week before. "You don't mind sleeping on the sofa. It would save a lot of disruption if you would.

"Richard, wouldn't it be lovely if we had a daughter?"

"I t would be lovely but how would you be able to guarantee having a girl. We have two wonderful sons and there is nothing to say the next one wouldn't be a boy."

"There is a way my love if you are amenable."

"How love? "If there is I would be interested."

"Paul."

"Your brother, how would that help?"

"Paul and Alice have two girls so doesn't that make it more likely he would sire another girl?"

"Not sure about that, I'd have to read up about hat."

"Samatha, I've looked and you are right. It is slightly more like for girls to follow girls. Do you want to go down that road. Incest with your brother?"

"For a little girl to love I would take that chance."

"Okay but I have my reservations."

"I shall speak to Paul very soon."

It was two in the morning when naked Samantha left their bed. Ashley was asleep in her own bed. Richard followed his wife at a safe distance. She knelt by the sofa and leaned over and kissed Paul on the lips. Her hand was on his hard cock. He opened his eyes. He smiled. "Oh Sam that feels so good. Take care or it could get messy."

"Trouble at home?"

"Not really, this business with Alice's mother."

"Soon sort you out love."

Paul moaned as Samantha went down on him. He closed his eyes. She held his hard cock, her hands hardly able to circle his shaft. She bent and licked the drop of dew from his manhood. She carried on down kissing and licking his shaft, her tongue running up and down the underside. She moved further down and licked his ball sack. Paul was running his fingers through her hair as she came back and took him in. Now he was on fire as she sucked him to the back of her throat.

Paul was thinking how wonderful it was to have such an unexpected treat from his sister. It had been along time since they were so intimate and his excitement carried him close to letting his cum fly. He gasped as Samantha's lips left his cock head. He could see faint movement. A moan from him knowing what she would do next. There she was above him. Her motherly tits within reach and now he was inside her as she lowered herself onto him.

Not so far away Richard stood his cock as hard as iron. One hand on the door frame to steady himself, the other holding his erection. He was well prepared for what would happen next and braced his knees as cum started to rise from his balls. His free hand over his cock catching the jets of cum. Samantha smiled into he darkness knowinger her man was so aroused.

She knew it wouldn't be the last time Richard would spend as she bounced on her brothers hips, her hand on her mound and a finger over her clit. She leaned down and kissed Paul, her tongue in his mouth. His hand had now found her arse and was cupping her bum cheeks. She felt him swell, his back arched and cum blasted her insides. Samantha slumped down her body racked by her orgasm, Her cunt and tits were on fire as she tensed around his pulsing member.

Richard lay on his back, his lips wet by his cum. He'd left the bedside lights on low to guide Samantha back to him. She climbed onto the bed and squatted by his head. Her cunt within reach his tongue and the treasure he so desired. Samatha came once more, his tongue working it's magic on her nub.

Richard and Samantha lay in each others arms and fell asleep. Paul lay awake filled with the wonder of what had just happened, wishing it would happen again and again. He was hard and began to stroke himself. It didn't take long before hot cum splashed his belly. A contented man slept that night, naked and uncovered. Ashley found him in the early morning, uncovered, naked with the biggest erection she had ever seen. She covered him and crept away.

Fortune was with Paul. He was assigned a very demanding customer that expected frequent visits. Visits that meant he would have to be early. So good it was that his sister and her family lived quite close to the customer. It was now regular for Paul to spend at easy one Sunday a month on Samantha and Richard's sofa.

Samantha and Richard's children were growing, The youngest Henry approaching his fourth birthday.

"You think Paul would be in favour of our little plan?"

"He could be if all those Sunday nights are anything to go by."

"It wouldn't be like a Sunday night. We would have to do it for three or four days."

"So it would have to be a special time of the year."

"This is rather tricky Samantha," said Paul.

It was one of his Sunday night visits. Paul was sat once sofa, Samantha was beside him. It was time to turn in and Richard and Ashly had already gone. Paul had plenty of questions after she explained what she and Richard wanted.

"You and I have been having sex behind our partners back for how long now, six, seven months. That's one thing but I couldn't be responsible for getting my own sister pregnant and live a lie with Alice."

"What if she knew before we did it?" Richard will know so why not Alice."

"Oh yes, Alice is it all right with you I impregnate my sister. You think sh'e going to accept that?"

"She will if I ask her nicely and in the right way."

Alice was working in the kitchen when Paul arrived home.

"Hi love," he said as he opened the front door."

She wiped her hand other apron and walked towards him.

"Look who I've brought to say 'hello'."

Alice smiled at her sister I'm law. She kissed Paul on the lips and then turned to hug Samantha.

"Unexpected surprise. What bring you this way?"

"Some work I need to do in one of our offices. Thought I'd drop in and say 'hello'."

"You stopping for dinner?" "That would be lovely, thank you."

While Paul was with the girls Samantha and Alice were sat drinking gin and tonic.

"Alice I need to ask you something. Well in truth it's a big ask."

"Try me and see how I like it."

"Well Alice I'd like to borrow your husband, my brother."

"By all means, but tell me what for."

"Alice trust me the I say this but I need him to help me get pregnant," she said looking Alice in the eyes.

"How can Paul help you?"

"Well you see we have two lovely boys now we want a girl."

"So where does Paul come into this?"

"Well we've done some reading and it appears tat some men are better at producing girls than other.

Alice sat back. The full implication of what her sister in law was saying sinking in. The first thing that flashed though her mind was artificial insemination.

"You want him as a sperm donor, your brother?"

"More than that," Samantha stopped herself from saying anything else.

"You want sex with Paul to give you a girl?"

Samantha nodded.

Alice stood. "I need another drink."

"I think we both do."

"You and Richard would be there when we did it. It's not as if we are involve or anything. It would just be two people. One placing sperm inside the other."

"But it's still sex and sex between brother and sister. There should be another way or someone else?"

"How and who?"

"I don't know."

"We don't either."

"What does Richard think about this?"

"He thinks we should give a try."

"He does. I'll have to think long and hard about all this."

Paul ha made two overnight stops at Samantha and Richard's home before Alice phoned to talk to Samantha.

"Sam, I've thought long and hard about this and Richard and I have said all we are going to say. I'm going to agree and hopes it makes you happy."

"Thank you Alice. Thank you. You can't ever know how happy this makes me. Richard and I were thinking we could do it when we come to mum's house for Christmas. You do realise it will be more than just the once?"

"Yes, Richard told me the ways to make it a success."

"What you think love," said Samantha as she pulled her shirt over her head.

"You did it." "Yes you like it?"

"Richard stepped forward and held out his hand.

"The girl who did it said I'd be sore for a few days."

"

That going to make it painful when yo and Paul do it?"

"Possibly but I've got something else to show you." Samantha slid down her knickers.

"Bloody hell love. That for me?"

"You like it?" "Sure do. You okay for sex?"

Samantha winced as she pulled her cunt lips apart. Richard's hard cock slid inside.

"Not too long love. A bit painful so just cum and don't worry about me."

He didn't, Richard's mind was fixed on seeing his brother in law pounding his wife and making her pregnant. A mind filled with her being fucked from behind by the cock he had seen so many times inside Samantha.

***

Richard and Alice witnessed the first time Samantha and Paul coupled. How Alice became so aroused knowing her husband was inseminating his sister and how she marvelled at his ability to take her three time and still have energy left to show Alice a good time. That was the night before. Now it was Christmas Eve and everyone had to act normal.

After hours and hours of hard work by everyone all the preparations were completed for a glorious Christmas dinner. The early evening was given over to taking the children for a long walk to try and tire them out, to sitting and relaxing and enjoying a family meal. After much discussion it was decided that Alice and Richard would escort Henry and Marion to midnight mass while Samantha and Paul would keep an eye out of the children.

"You can call us if anything goes wrong?"

"Mum, nothing is going to go wrong. The children have finally gone to sleep and won't wake up until morning. Now go or your going to be late."

Samatha stood on the doorstep with Paul behind her. His hard cock pressed into the cheeks of her arse. She didn't back away knowing what was to come. Samantha gave one final wave and then closed the door.

The next ten minutes were a flurry of activity.

"I'll check on the kids and yo get ready," she said.

By the time she's changed into her dressing gown and come downtime stairs Paul had set up the two phones and stripped. Off camera they kissed. Holding hand they came into shot. Samantha dropped to her knees, lay her head on the rug and waited. Not long before Paul had his head between her cheeks and his tongue on her slit.

He half knelt and aimed his hard cock at her slit. Samantha gave a gasp as he slid his eight inches inside her until his nuts touched her bum. Samantha looked up into the cameras, A grimace on her face as Paul pounded her pussy. She looked away from the camera as her first orgasm hit home. By the time of her second Paul was emptying his first load into her. The blue pills ensured he was ready for fucking her a second time as she lay on her back.

Pail was ramming his hard cock in an attempt to cum. Sweat was on his brow and running down his back. Samantha was diddling her clit. Then he stoped abruptly, spewing cum into her once more. They lay together until Paul recovered. His third and final fuck ended minutes before the church goers returned.

"Everything been okay?'Asked Marion.

"Yes been very quiet.

"Where's Samantha?"

"Went to bed. She was feeling tired so I said I'd stay and wait."

"That's where I'm going," said Richard, "Night everyone."

Richard tried not to rush away. He was aroused by the thought of Samantha being fucked by her brother for a second evening.

Samantha was sat up in bed. She held her phone in her hand.

"Come to bed lover I have two presents for you."

Richard climbed in beside her. She passed him the phone. He could see a movie ready to play. Richard held the phone enthralled by the scene of his wife looking in the camera knowing what was going on behind her.

Samantha had slipped below the sheet to wrap her lips around his hard cock. She din't have to wait long before the first joint of cum made her jump. Hot cum filled her mouth, soon followed by another before the movie ended.

"You want me to do you love?" He asked.

"Love to but I need my pussy full and you are so good I won't have any left in me if I let you down there. I just need you to cuddle me and tell me we are doing the right thing?"

"We are my love and very soon you will have your wish and a beautiful daughter."

"Tomorrow could be difficult but we have to try." We do love," he said then kissed her on the lips.

The children were up very early. By late afternoon they were becoming tired. To finish their day a walk was organised. Henry and Marion took charge of the children and did their best to keep up as they walked through woods. Out of sight of their parents and the children Samantha lifted her skirt and received a very hard cock in her cunt. Nobody could see them fuck as Alice and Richard stood as a shield.

A second fuck on the way back and the couple had to be satisfied with just the two.

"I've left some for you," said Samantha to Alice.

"Thanks but last night was enough. Don't know what you gave him but he had me three times before he would let me sleep?"

Christmas over and everyone went home. Samantha didn't know it but her belly would swell and in nine months she would be the mother to the girl she craved. Angle Maria was a lively child with golden hair and soft white skin. Some said she was the spitting image of her mother. Richard never treated the child as anything other than his own. Ashley and her daughter were now very much part of the family. The tow girls were the best of friends Paul would visit but he and Samantha never fucked again even with Richard's urging. Samantha said his work was done and she had no more need of any other lovers.