Hottest Day of the Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He does?"

"I know he does," Abigail continued.

"But... then... why doesn't he tell me? No... no... I couldn't. What if you're wrong?" Dani repeated her refusal to take the first step.

"Oh, I'm not wrong... but you know what boys are like... sometimes they don't see what is right in front of them... and sometimes you need to go out of your way to show them. Do you get my drift? If you want it, then you need to do something about it. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. If anyone knows my brother, it's me."

For a moment there was silence, as both women went back to their drinks. Abigail was starting to think she had pushed it too far when, finally, a question came in return.

"But... how?" Dani asked. "I can't exactly rock up to yours and tell him I like him, can I? That would make me look... well... desperate... and what if he doesn't respond in the same way?"

Once more there was silence, but this time it was nothing more than time for Abigail to think this through. There had to be a way... to show Rob just what he was missing... to get Dani the reaction she wanted without the embarrassment of having to ask. All she had to do was let Dani herself show him in a way that even Rob couldn't ignore.

"I've got an idea, Dani. It's so hot out there, and we've got a pool in the garden. Come back for a swim. You get to cool off... you get to meet Rob... and, well he gets to see you again... and once he sees you, I know he'll want to be telling you. What do you think?"

"Sounds great," Dani responded, a sudden excitement in her eyes, but one which didn't last for long. "But... what about a costume? I'm not exactly dressed for swimming, am I?"

Much to Dani's infuriation, her best friend simply laughed.

"Oh, my darling Dani... who said anything about being dressed for swimming? Haven't you ever been skinny dipping?"

"What... no... I mean... yes... but..."

"But what?" Abigail asked.

"But... what about your parents?"

"At work," Abigail instantly replied.

"The neighbours?"

"Out of sight of the pool."

"The... the... the..." Dani was struggling to find excuses. What her friend had suggested was just so wrong, but at the same time it was so exciting.

"So, what do you say, Dani?" Abigail asked. "Come back to ours, and let him see just what he's missing out on?"

"I don't know... I'm not like you... I don't exactly have a lot to show him," Dani still protested, this time her eyes fixed on Abigail's skimpy top, and the plentiful mounds straining to get out from underneath. "And... well... wouldn't it look strange if I came back with you, and then I suddenly took my clothes off?"

"Yep, I agree," Abigail responded. "That would look strange, but what if we both stripped off? That wouldn't look half as bad, would it? And, if you really want to know, I think you look fantastic. It's not all about big boobs and curvy hips, you know... some days I wish I had a body like yours."

It wasn't a lie. There was many a time when Abigail wished she wasn't as well-endowed as she had become. They were full, they were heavy, they grabbed the gaze of every man who passed her by—okay, so she brought a fair degree of that on for herself given the choice of clothing she wore—and she knew in the fullness of time that they would just become saggy lumps. Then there was the small matter of keeping them under control, especially when it came to exercise. Those sports bras, with their heavy-duty fabric, were neither sexy nor effective.

"Go on, Dani. Let's have some fun. You know how the song goes..."

There was another look of confusion on Dani's face, but one which soon disappeared as her friend started to sing.

"It's not what you do, it's the way that you do it. It's not what you got, it's the way that you use it. It's not what he sees, but the way that you show him. And that's what gets results."

The words were not true to the song, but the meaning was clear... so very, very clear. The nod from Dani, the smile on her face, and the eruption of laughter told that the message was received. Even half of the coffee shop turning around at the sudden joviality did nothing to quell the excitement from the two young women.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Rob had soon forgotten about the offer of coffee. An hour in the pool had put pay to any remaining doubt whether he had made the right choice or not. At around fourteen metres long, it wasn't the largest pool in the world, but the subtle kidney shape did pander both to Rob, who wanted to get a few laps in, and his parents who were more interested in the aesthetical nature of water in the garden.

From the moment he had dived into the already warm waters, Rob was away, swimming from one end to the other. It was him to a tee, enjoying the workout, burning a few calories, keeping his body as toned as he could. Winter would be the gym, and summer the pool. What more could you want... oh, and yes, at university there was the rowing too. Now that would have been a step too far for the garden pool, but he did have a machine up in his bedroom just to keep on top of his physique.

Physique? Yes, that again was Rob all over. He loved to work out. He loved to push himself harder and harder. He loved the competitive nature of striving to be the best. He also loved the manly looks that came with a toned physique. Rob pulled himself up and out of the pool, using pure strength to scale the side wall rather than using the sloping steps. His body glinted in the sun as water cascaded over his muscular but hairless chest, down across what was more eight-pack than six, and over his powerhouse thighs.

Rob grabbed his towel, dried off as best he could, grabbed a quick drink, then slapped on plenty of suncream. He draped the now damp towel out at the side of his lounger, hoping it would dry off quickly in the sun and, with his manly torso now glinting from the newly applied cream, Rob settled down for his other favourite pastime... a good book. Ah, yes, this was the life... utter peace and quiet, nothing to get in the way as he turned page after page. He had managed four chapters when the tranquillity was broken by the sound of footsteps and female voices, two of them.

"Hey Rob," Abigail announced her arrival. "Not disturbing anything, are we?"

"Hi Roberto," Dani followed up with her own hello, a smile on her face as she ran her eyes across his bare chest.

"Oh, yes. You remember Dani, don't you Rob?" Abigail added.

"Of course," Rob replied, his stomach doing an impromptu cartwheel as he noticed who had arrived with his sister. "Hi Dani... great to see you again," he continued, returning the smile as he gazed back at the petite young woman. Abigail had been right... this was the Dani he knew from her party, and this was the Dani he liked... it was just that... well... liking, and saying you liked were two different things.

"It's so hot, out there, so we thought we might use the pool," Abigail addressed her brother.

As she spoke, Abigail discreetly crossed her fingers behind her back, out of sight of Rob but in a clear statement of defiance that what was coming next wasn't going to be the whole truth.

"You don't mind, do you? We'll try not to disturb you from your book," Abigail continued.

"Go on, be my guest," Rob replied.

He didn't mind at all. Having such a beautiful sister did have its benefits, and one of them was catching sight of her in one of the skimpy bikini swimsuits that she seemed to favour. He was hardly going to complain was he, and if he remembered rightly the crochet one she was wearing had the most wonderful high-cut bottoms, albeit it was more designed for sunbathing than for swimming. Surely Abigail would nip inside and change into something more suitable for the water.

But what about Dani? Rob glanced over towards the petite young Italian. She was dressed for the gym, but if he didn't know better, those were standard bra straps rather than a swimming costume. It wasn't like she could pop inside and borrow one from Abigail, was it? There was quite a difference in size, both hips and bust, so that would never work.

Rob was a little confused, but he guessed they knew what they were doing, so he returned to his book. In the back of his mind, he still wondered about the pool, and what Abigail had meant. Maybe it was a case of sitting on the side and dipping their toes in the water. That would work with what the two women were wearing, but it wasn't really that much fun. Oh well, each to their own, and if they were happy sitting there chatting, then who was he to get in the way.

Moments later, Rob heard the scrape of the spare sun-lounger over the stone patio. He looked up from his book wondering if he should at least offer to carry it for them. What he saw though took him quite by surprise.

As Dani dragged the furniture into the sun, Abigail, with her back to him, was already getting changed. Her loose blue shorts were sitting in a pile on the patio, along with the now discarded sandals. Rob had been right about the bikini bottoms. They were white, just like the top, high cut, and had risen slightly between her tanned ass cheeks. That wasn't exactly the surprise though. It was what Abigail did next which really grabbed Rob's attention.

For her part, it had been intentional for Abigail to stand with her back towards Rob, both to tease him with her actions, and to make sure she was offering moral support to Dani. She had promised they would do this together, and Abigail was going to be true to her word. Rob never saw the way his sister smiled at her best friend, nor the wink of encouragement she gave to Dani.

All Rob saw was Abigail reaching around behind her back and taking purchase on the wider bow just above waist height. Slowly, teasingly, she started to pull. Rob couldn't believe his eyes as the loops started to shorten, before finally popping open. Allowing the lower straps to hang loose, Abigail turned her attention to what she hoped was an engrossed audience. Without warning, she glanced back over her shoulder, trying to catch him in the act. Rob was too quick, and as soon as he saw the movement towards him, he buried his head back in his book. Abigail might not have caught him, but a nod from Dani and the whispered words 'he was,' told Abigail what she already suspected.

Moving upwards, Abigail focused in on the second bow, the one up behind her neck. It was the same slow tease as she pulled at the thin straps. It was the same effect as the loops shortened, then popped open. This time, as Abigail let go of the straps, her top fell to the floor, and for the first time her large breasts swung free of their confines. Abigail never imagined how exciting it might be to strip off with somebody watching, but now she had two of them with their eyes fixed on her every move, her brother staring at her naked back, and her best friend eyeing up her plentiful chest. Suddenly she couldn't wait to get the job done, to remove her last bastion of modesty.

"Is he?" Abigail whispered to Dani.

A nod followed. It was all Abigail needed to know. She had grabbed her brother's attention, so she turned her focus to those bottoms, easing them slowly over her hips before letting them fall down her long legs, with the help of a sexy wiggle. For a moment Abigail just stood there, naked, with the only cover being her long blonde locks as they cascaded down over her shoulders. She took a deep breath as she came to terms with what she had just done... with her latest impulse action... with being undressed among others.

"You're so beautiful," Dani whispered.

A flush of warmth came over the young blonde. Was it the heat of summer or was it a reaction to what her best friend had just said? Abigail could feel the hot sun radiating down on her freshly uncovered flesh. She could also sense the metaphorical burn of two pairs of eyes fixated on her sudden nakedness. There was something else. She couldn't miss the way her heart was pounding fast, as excitement took control.

It was time to see what the reaction had been. Was it enough to fully distract her brother from his book? Abigail turned her head towards Rob once more. Again, he quickly returned his gaze back to his book, trying as best he could to be oblivious to the nudity at the other end of the patio. His book was still in his hand, but his eyes were focused over the top of the page and right onto his sister's naked back. Abigail gave him a smile, then a wink, then she switched her attention back to Dani.

"Your turn," Abigail whispered towards her best friend.

For a moment Dani just stood there. She was like the proverbial rabbit caught in the car's headlights. Her pulse was racing, her breathing coming short and fast. Was she about to do this? Was she having second thoughts? Was he still watching? Could she go through with it?

A glance across towards Rob gave Dani the answer on whether he was watching, not that she really needed to ask. A hand on her shoulder—Abigail had moved around and was now standing directly behind Dani—gave Dani some much-needed courage, as well as giving Rob his first front-on view of his naked sister.

"Scared?" Abigail asked. As she spoke, Abigail slid her arms around Dani's shoulders and held her close. It was only for a moment, enough to show Dani that she wasn't alone, enough to give her friend that moral support.

Dani nodded. It was the tiniest of movements, enough to register an answer with Abigail, but not sufficient to signal anything to Rob.

"But... but..." Dani whispered. "I want to... but... what if... if he doesn't like me..."

"Trust me... my brother... he adores you..." Abigail spoke to her friend in short, whispered phrases rather than sentences.

Abigail glanced over towards Rob. This time he was watching intently, his gaze unwavering from the two women. There was no attempt to hide his stare, to pretend to be reading when he was actually watching. Abigail smiled. She always knew he wouldn't be able to resist.

Slowly, Abigail started to move her hands down over Dani's petite frame, caressing each of her best friend's gentle curves as she went. Dani gasped as she felt the first touch from another across her tiny bra-clad breasts. It felt good. It felt so sensual. She longed for it to be Rob running his huge hands across her tiny body. She was breathing harder now, an excitement building inside, a desire surfacing... a desire to... to...

Dani took hold of her cropped top and started to slowly ease the bottom upwards. Inch by inch, her tanned waist came into view. Abigail took a step back. She was there if Dani needed her but, somehow, she thought it wouldn't be necessary. Before long, the lower edge of a white A-cup bra came into view.

For a moment Dani stopped. Was she having second thoughts? She took a deep breath, then went for it, pulling the remainder of the top up and over her head. It was like the proverbial champagne cork. Slowly, slowly, the cork eases out of the bottle, then with the pressure building the cork pops and the bottle overflows with bubbles. Dani was that bottle, and her cropped top was that cork. Slowly, slowly, she eased it up, teasing her audience with a glimpse of soft lingerie, then... pop... it was off.

Instead of standing there, showing him her petite body, her tiny breasts enclosed in a padded bra for effect, Dani was immediately working her yoga pants down her legs. By the time she stopped, she was wearing nothing more than bra and panties; matching white, designed for comfort more than effect.

Dani glanced towards Rob. She felt a flush of warmth in her cheeks as she thought about what she was going to do next. She felt the rapid beat of her heart, and the rush of adrenaline coursing through her veins. With a smile, Dani reached behind, unclasped her bra, and let it fall gently to the floor. For the first time ever, she was now showing off her tiny breasts, the ones she was almost embarrassed about, to another.

In for a penny, in for a pound. Dani didn't stop there. Bending forward, letting her breasts hang down like mini cones, Dani removed her panties. There was no slow inching them down her legs. There was no tease. It was one single movement as she pulled them down to the floor, revealing a neatly trimmed dark bush.

She was naked, just like her best friend. She had shown him just what she had. She had made an impression, one way or another... only time would tell... and she felt so excited about it. Quickly, Dani spun around and moved towards her best friend. She pulled herself in close and placed a soft kiss on Abigail's cheek.

"Thank you," Dani whispered. "Now... did you say something about a pool? Last one in's getting the drinks next time."

With that, the two naked women were off, hand in hand, giggling as they ran to the edge of the pool. They jumped, totally in unison, into the warm water.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Rob couldn't believe his eyes. Had that just happened?

Fifteen minutes ago, he was lying back in his oasis of peace, soaking up the summer sun, with his head exactly where he wanted it to be; in the midst of a decent read.

He only had his sister to blame, didn't he?

She was the one who had come home early.

She was the one who had broken the tranquillity.

She was the one who had brought a friend back with her.

She was the one who had...

That was it... both the surprise and the problem.

Was it his fault? It was Abigail who had taken matters into her own hands. It was his darling sister who had first removed her top, starting what seemed to be a chain reaction between the two beautiful young women. It was like in slow motion, but no more than five or six minutes, as one after the other they went from clothed to naked. Rob had been nothing more than an innocent bystander, minding his own business. He didn't ask them to barge in on his best laid plans. He didn't make them do it. He didn't even encourage them to do it. Nor did he respond to their state of undress, other than to do the obvious... to look.

How was he not going to notice? They were a matter of feet away. How was he not going to be curious about their intentions? That was all it was... innocent curiosity. Abigail had put him in this position so, surely, she couldn't blame him for taking an interest. She liked to flaunt it, but this was something else, something out of character... okay, so he knew his sister had gone topless on the beaches of the Med before, but totally stripped off in the back garden... what was she thinking?

And, if having his sister undressing was bad enough, watching the beautiful young Dani do the same was just too much. So there lay the bigger problem. It was one thing to watch, and potentially get the blame for doing so, but it was something totally different to get... well... there was no easy way to say it... just the vision of these two women stripping off had got him all excited, and excited in a most obviously noticeable way.

Thank god for that towel. Rob had managed to contain his excitement all the way until Abigail started to run her hands over her still clothed friend. He had noticed the look on Dani's face, the lustful expression in her eyes, the tiny gasp as Abigail brushed against Dani's tits... Dani's tiny tits... Dani's totally captivating, perfect little tits.

It was as Dani removed her cropped top, teasing Rob with a glimpse of bra before removing it up and over her head, that his problem started to become an issue. It was just a twitch, nothing more... a subtle movement as blood started to flow. By the time Dani had removed her yoga pants and stood there in nothing more than bra and panties, Rob's predicament was noticeable.

But... all he had done was watch.

He never intended to get excited. It just sort of... well... at that point, Rob had grabbed the towel and draped it strategically across his legs, ensuring the folds of fabric covered any embarrassment. Hopefully, they hadn't noticed, but now he had his own chain reaction to worry about. He couldn't help but stare as Dani removed first bra then panties. His pulse was racing. His mind was consumed with desire. God, she was prettier than he could ever have imagined, and now she was standing there right in front of him, wearing nothing at all.