Hottest Day of the Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the problem. Dani was just so perfect, and Rob couldn't help himself. It wasn't only his sister who was so well endowed, it was just that Rob's was usually tucked more discreetly out of sight. Today though, dressed only in thin swim-shorts, and with a full-on hardness inside, there would have been nothing discreet about his state of excitement. He couldn't let them see him in this state, could he?

That the naked beauties rushed off into the pool, came as a relief.

Rob could go back to his book, and let the moment pass him by. He wouldn't stay hard for ever, would he?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

For the next half hour or so, Rob tried his best to put the two women out of his mind. It wasn't so easy. Much as he attempted to go back to his book, and concentrate on thrills of a different kind, there was always something to grab his attention and draw him back towards the pool.

A giggled squeal to the sound of splashing water.

A pair of breasts bouncing up over the surface.

A naked beauty running around the edge of the pool before jumping back in.

Every time he returned to his reading, there was something there to disturb him. If he didn't know better, Rob might have thought they were doing it on purpose.

Before long, Rob had given up. He lay back and watched. Eventually they would get fed up with their games and leave him in peace again. Rob was right... about ten minutes later, they had given up.

Rob was all eyes as the two guests emerged from their watery playground. Abigail was the first to climb out of the pool, using the shallow steps at one end rather than physically scaling the sides. She stood for a moment like a blonde goddess, her wet skin shining in the sun as she wiped as much water away as she could with her hand. It wasn't his sister though who captivated Rob's gaze. As Abigail walked away from the pool, meandering towards her brother, Rob was still hoping to get a view of her petite best friend. Dani was a little way behind but, before long, she too was emerging from the pool, water cascading down over her tiny frame. And, before long, as he stared at her naked beauty, Rob could feel his excitement growing once more.

All Rob could think about now, was what happens next. More to the point, he was trying to find the words, sensitive yet not embarrassing, to say to Dani... the words he should have said back at Abigail's party but didn't pluck up the courage to come out with. Now though... well, when you had the apple of your eye prancing around the patio naked in front of you, a simple 'do you fancy going out sometime' didn't seem to be too appropriate.

There had to be a way to make his feelings be known without it appearing he just wanted Dani's naked body. Okay, so from the way his heart was racing and the way his cock sat stiffer than ever in his lap, it was obvious that he wouldn't have minded having her naked body as well, but that wasn't the point. The girls were just having a little fun, getting carried away in the heat of the summer sun, and now they would simply dry off, get dressed again and all would be forgotten.

Then... maybe... then... he could ask Dani out.

But what if she said no?

Rob was still staring out towards Dani, at the same time continuing to argue with himself about what to say, when he noticed a shadow falling across his sun lounger. It was Abigail. She was now standing right at the side of him. As Rob turned towards his naked sister, Abigail smiled back at him.

Rob didn't know where to look. He knew it was rude to stare, but he couldn't help himself. Abigail was standing within touching distance, naked. A glance upwards had his eyes set on her huge mounds, the soft flesh still glinting with dampness, her nipples standing hard and proud. If that wasn't bad enough, when Rob lowered his gaze, he was greeted with a clear view of her shaven mound, the line of her slit smiling back towards him before disappearing down between her legs. Abigail didn't have a single tan line across he whole body, and Rob realised this wasn't the first time she had gone naked. It was though, the first time she had gone naked in front of him.

"Us girls were thinking you might like to come and play," Abigail addressed her brother. "Come on, Rob. Come and join us in the pool. The water's lovely... you know it is."

As she spoke, Abigail took hold of Rob's carefully positioned towel and gave it a playful pull. Rob was one step ahead though, and he held on tight, making sure to keep his modesty intact.

"Abbie!" Rob squealed, non-plussed with his sister's sudden attention.

"Abbie... Abbie... Abbie..." Abigail mocked, releasing her grip on the towel, and sinking down at the side of the lounger. "Come on Rob. Dani would love to play. Don't you want to play, Rob?"

As she teased her brother, Abigail reached out and grabbed a couple of half-melted ice cubes from the bucket under the table. Quickly, before Rob had any chance to stop her, Abigail dropped them on his chest. Rob gave another protest, and in his hurry to wipe the cold off his bare skin, he released his grip on the towel. In an instant it was gone.

"Rob!" Abigail exclaimed as she realised just why the towel had been so precious.

This time it was Abigail's turn to stand and stare. What had grabbed her attention was the huge bulge Rob had been hiding beneath the towel. In his thin shorts, with only a mesh inner to keep any sort of control, there was no hiding his state of excitement. Being as well-endowed as Rob was—just like his sister in the curves department—there was no chance of disguising his huge erection.

For a moment, the two siblings were silent. Rob simply sat there, looking at his sister, not knowing quite what to say. Abigail simply stared back at him or, more to the point, at the serpent hidden within his swim shorts. It was Dani who finally broke the silence.

"What is it, Abigail?" she asked, looking first towards her friend, then to Rob, her eyes initially meeting his before running slowly down over his chest and stomach. Before long, and just like her best friend, all Dani could do was stare at the bulge down below.

"Doesn't he want to play?" Dani added, before bursting into laughter as she realised just what she had said. Abigail soon joined her in a chorus of giggles.

It was Abigail, eventually composing herself enough to be coherent, who finally responded.

"Oh, he wants to play alright... the question is whether we still want to play with him. Do you, Dani? Do you think you could play with little Rob?"

Again, there was laughter, fuelled by the way Abigail had stressed the words play and little in her final question.

"I thought you'd never ask. I've wanted to play ever since I first set eyes on him."

Dani paused as she thought about what she had just said, and what she was about to ask. There would be no going back, albeit it was a bit late anyway given that she was standing there naked. Positioning herself carefully on the edge of the sun lounger, Dani placed a hand against Rob's naked chest. She ran her fingers across his muscular torso, a smile coming across her face as Rob made no attempt to stop her, nor to move away.

"So manly... so athletic... so sexy..." Dani continued, her words trailing off as she leant forward and placed a quick kiss against Rob's lips. "What I need to know though... is... well... do you feel the same, Roberto? Do you like me too, Roberto?"

"Rob..." Rob, intent on correcting Dani, started to respond before smiling and adding "...erto... Roberto... I like it... just like you..."

This time it was Rob's turn to place his lips softly against Dani's. This second kiss lingered longer than the first. It was gentle. It was sensual. It was more than Rob could ever have dreamed of, and from the way Dani closed her eyes, it was just what she had hoped for too. When, finally, they broke their embrace, Rob finished his sentence.

"I like you too Dani... I just wish I'd told you before... you're so beautiful."

"Ahem!" came a sarcastic interruption.

"Oh... yes... you're beautiful too, Abbie," Rob responded, knowing just what his sister was looking for, "and... I love you too." There was a pause before Rob added "in a sisterly sort of way, of course."

"That's better," Abigail replied, winking at her brother. "Now, I guess I should leave you two lovebirds to play alone, shouldn't I? Two's company, three's... well that's something different."

Abigail was already picking up her discarded clothes, when a surprise response came, not from her brother, but from her best friend.

"You don't need to," Dani spoke, her voice soft but with a slight tremble.

"What?" Abigail replied, not knowing where this was going.

Rob and Dani seemed so good together. What they needed now was a little space, a little private time, a little time to see just how far things were going to go. Why then was Dani objecting? Did she have cold feet? Was she not true to her word that she liked Rob? Had this all been a wasted effort to bring the two of them together?

"I said, please don't go," Dani answered, holding her free hand out towards Abigail, as she still held her other on Rob's naked torso.

"But... but..." Abigail tried to formulate a response. "I thought you liked Rob. I thought you'd want to be together."

"Oh, I do... and, I do... ever so much... but..."

Dani got up and walked over to Abigail. She placed her arms around her best friend and pulled herself in close.

"... but... I want you to be with me... I've... I've... never..." Dani whispered, the words becoming difficult to say.

"You've never done it before?" Abigail asked.

Dani simply nodded, before adding, "not like this... not with a man."

"Are you sure?" Abigail asked. "This is your time, your most private personal time."

"We do everything together, Abigail... and I want this to be no different. Don't go, Abigail... be with me... feel it with me... please."

There was a pause, before Abigail responded.

"Of course, I will... but..." Abigail spoke, smiling back at Dani.

Dani placed a quick kiss on Abigail's lips, her excitement bubbling over. It was then that she recognised the end of her best friend's response.

"What do you mean... but?" Dani asked.

"I mean... I mean... haven't you forgotten? I'm not the one you should be asking, am I?"

Dani looked at Rob, then back at Abigail, then back down at her would be lover again. She never asked the question, but the answer came immediately. Maybe Rob could lip-read, or maybe the whispered conversation wasn't as quiet as they had hoped. Either way, the response was exactly what Dani wanted to hear... well... nearly.

"I'd love Abbie to stay, if you want her to... and... it doesn't matter if we play another day."

With a huge smile on her face, and practically dragging Abigail with her, Dani moved back over to the sun-lounger. She sat on one side of Rob's outstretched legs, and Abigail did the same on the other. For a moment the two women just looked at each other then, in unison, they looked at Rob. It was Dani who said what both must have been thinking.

"Play another day?" Dani teased. "Oh no you don't. I want to play today."

With that, Dani placed a hand down on top of Rob's hidden bulge. The look in her eyes said it all.

"And I think you do too, Roberto," Dani continued.

Dani was already running her fingers up and down his huge length, as she tried to imagine just how large he actually was. Moments later, and with a little help from Abigail, she could see for herself. Both women stared at each other, then down at his cock. A smile came across Abigail's face first, and Dani's soon after. Tentatively, as Rob reclined back against the sun lounger, they both placed a hand on his erect manhood, feeling him twitch against their touch.

God, he was huge.

It was a mix of emotions, not that any of the three let on.

Dani couldn't make up her mind whether she was excited or scared. For sure, the thought of taking him fuelled her desires. She was trembling slightly. Her heart was racing and there was an unexpected tingle down below. It was the thought of taking him which also scared her most... or more the thought of being split in too as she tried to take him. Was Dani a virgin? Well, she had experimented with a slim vibrator, so not exactly, but at the same time she had never taken a cock before, so with that in mind, she probably was.

Rob was scared too. In his case, he was scared he would disappoint. Just looking at the two naked young women had got him more excited than ever before. Now, their very touch was like a thousand angels playing with his sensitivity. Oh god... how long would he last? How would he ever satisfy Dani if it felt so good, so quickly? What if he came too early, leaving her disillusioned with his manly prowess?

Then there was Abigail. She knew she shouldn't, but she had to admit to also being excited. It was wrong, so wrong. He was her brother, but he did have the largest cock she had ever seen. No, that also was wrong. He had the largest cock she had ever seen or held, and she had to admit to having held a few, and even fucking one or two. Why did they have to be related? The thought of taking Rob's huge shaft up inside her tight little pussy thrilled his sister rather than scaring her. The only problem was that it could never be.

It was like follow my leader. What Abigail did first, Dani followed. When Abigail started to stroke Rob's cock, slowly moving her hand up and down on his rampant flagpole, Dani soon took over, a smile on her face as she heard the soft groans from her lover.

Those groans were soon joined by a gasp of surprise. Abigail had left Dani to take care of her brother, and instead had turned her attention to her best friend. Tentatively at first, moving slowly and watching for any hesitation, Abigail placed her hand on Dani's bare leg. Slowly she worked her fingers higher and higher, all the way until she could feel the softness of dark bush beneath her fingertips. There had been no reaction from Dani, no pulling away, but still Abigail didn't have her hand quite where she wanted it to be. It was time to up the ante.

"Climb on top," Abigail whispered to her best friend.

For a moment, Dani just looked at Abigail, not sure what she was meaning.

"Trust me, Dani," Abigail continued, all the time giving a reassuring squeeze of Dani's thigh. "Climb up on top of the sun-lounger and straddle his legs."

Dani wasn't so sure, but she did just that, swinging her legs across until she was kneeling over Rob's shins, facing her lover. As she did, Rob opened his eyes, disappointed that the sensual caress had stopped, and at the same time wondering just what his lover was doing up on top of him.

Rob couldn't resist. He reached out towards his lover, touching her bare skin for the first time. She was angelic, so soft, so smooth, so perfect. Rob ran his hand down over Dani's naked frame, stroking her beautifully toned skin, following the marginally lighter tan lines as he homed in on her tiny little breasts. Dani gasped once more as she felt his fingers graze against her already hardened nipples. She moaned as he massaged her firm little mounds. She squealed as he squeezed her sensitive nubs.

All the time, that tingle in her loins strengthened, becoming more of an ache... an ache built of nothing more than pure desire.

Dani shuffled further up the sun-lounger, yearning to feel his touch against her, to feel his manly caress across her whole body. As she moved towards her lover, she started to lean forward, intent on their lips meeting once more. She was so consumed with getting that kiss that she never even thought about the view she was giving her best friend. As Dani leant forward, inadvertently she lifted her bottom into the air. Little did she know it, but her cute ass was soon hovering about a foot over Rob's hard cock. Little did she know it, but with her knees spread and her ass up in the air, there was no hiding Dani's sex.

Dani didn't know it, but Abigail couldn't miss it, nor could she resist it. As the two lovers smooched, their lips melded together, their tongues entwined like a pair of amorous snakes, Abigail was already positioning herself, on her knees on the patio, at the end of the sun lounger. The view was something else. Dani may have sported a neatly kempt dark bush, but between her legs she was totally bare. Everything was visible, from Dani's puffy outer labia to her slit, teasing onlookers with a long smile, and finally the slightest glimpse of her soft inner folds, already glinting with the essence of slick juices.

The only problem was that the essence of slick juices wasn't going to let her take a cock as large as Rob's, at least not enjoy taking it. Abigail had already learnt that lesson, and she sure wasn't going to have her bestie ruin the moment by learning the same, the hard way. There were a couple of obvious answers and given that there wasn't any lube within reaching distance, then that left just one. Today was going to be a day of firsts; Dani's first real fuck, and Abigail's first time going down on...

"Mmmm," Dani called out, her moans muffled by her lover's lips, as she felt the touch against her sex.

"Mmmm," Abigail mimicked to herself, as she ran her tongue along Dani's slit, and had the first taste of another woman's sex.

It was like the most intoxicating sweet nectar teasing the tip of her tongue. The more she tasted, the more she wanted to taste. Taking purchase on Dani's hips, Abigail pulled herself forward, pressing her mouth firmly up against her best friend's sweet sex. She pushed. She probed. All the time, Abigail worked her tongue along Dani's slit, easing the outer labia apart before dipping into the softness of those slick inner folds.

By now, Dani had broken away from the kiss. Her mind was consumed by another pleasure, a warm sensual pleasure down below. She gasped as she felt Abigail's tongue flick over her clit, lapping quickly at the hardening bundle of nerves. She held her breath as she felt Abigail inch towards her opening. Dani wanted it. Dani needed it. Dani lifted slightly. She pushed her pussy down against the invading warmth, at the same time easing her chest up above her lover's face.

Dani gasped once more. It wasn't the expected penetration of a soft tongue which had taken her by surprise. It was the warmth of lips against her tiny tits. As Dani moved away from her lover, the sight in front of Rob's eyes was just too tempting, and he couldn't resist taking purchase on first one then the other breast. He flicked his tongue across the sensitive nubs. He sucked firmly on the hard nipples. He nibbled gently as Dani squealed with delight.

Dani was in heaven. The touch on her tits sent shockwaves through her chest, but that wasn't all. The tingle between her legs, had long gone. Even the ache which followed had morphed into something more. There was now a warmth, a burning fire which now started to flood her body. Dani was dripping. She could feel the wetness, yet still she wanted more. She was consumed with desire and, as Abigail did finally thrust her tongue up inside, Dani's legs started to tremble. Was she going to cum right here, right now, before even taking his cock?

Dani wasn't the only one to be enjoying herself. It was a first for Abigail, but the idea of eating her best friend out was a thrill better than she ever could have imagined. Abigail forced her mouth onto Dani's now sodden sex. She lapped at the sweet juices. She probed at the tight opening. She sucked right over Dani's hard nub of a clit, making the young Italian scream with pleasure.

All the time, as she listened Dani climbing higher and higher towards the edge, Abigail felt her own desires growing. Abigail reached down between her own legs and ran her fingers over her arousal. Abigail was also wet, and the more she touched her slick lips, the more she felt the need to rub. It was time, Abigail thought to herself... time to leave these lovers alone... time to take care of her own needs, as her brother took care of her best friend's.