Hottest Day of the Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, Abigail pulled back. She stared at Dani's now sodden sex, the outer labia spread, the inner labia slick with sweet juices, presenting the merest glimpse of her opening. Abigail glanced down at Rob's erection, then back towards Dani's pussy. She was wet enough, but could she take him? There was only one way to find out.

Abigail reached down and wrapped her fingers around Rob's hard shaft, taking her brother by surprise and breaking him away from suckling against Dani's tits. Glancing around her best friend, Abigail smiled at Rob as she lifted his cock and pointed it towards Dani's opening, like a sword towards its waiting sheath.

For a moment it seemed so right. It had been Abigail who had brought the two of them together, providing an opportunity for her best friend and her brother to realise their attraction for each other. Wasn't it only fitting that she be the one to bring them closer still?

With one hand still gripping Rob's shaft, Abigail placed her free hand on Dani's ass, applying the gentlest pressure as she started to guide Dani downwards. Almost immediately, Dani glanced back over her shoulder. She knew what was coming, yet still the nerves took over.

Abigail simply smiled back at her friend. There was still time if Dani wanted to back out, but somehow Abigail didn't think that would be the case. Neither did Dani. She rested her hands on Rob's chest, for added balance, and let herself be eased down towards her lover.

There was a gasp from Dani as she first felt the tip of Rob's cock against her sodden sex.

For a moment Abigail held Dani there. She ran the tip of Rob's cock along the length of Dani's slit, teasing the young woman, letting her feel the strength beneath her, and at the same time coating his bulbous head with slick juices.

Another gasp signalled his tip slipping between Dani's outer labia and nudging up against her soft inner folds. All the time, Abigail was homing in on Dani's pussy, moving her brother's cock closer and closer, until the head sat just below Dani's tight opening.

Dani closed her eyes.

Dani held her breath.

With just a little gentle persuasion, Dani lowered herself ever so slowly downwards. She felt his cock nestle in against her opening. Again, she moved downwards, feeling the pressure in her opening as she started to stretch around his girth.

Further and further, Dani lowered.

Wider and wider, Rob's cock grew.

Tighter and tighter, Dani felt the stretch.

Dani wanted to call out. She wanted to scream it was no good, he was just too big, but she so wanted to be one with Rob, to be together, to be true lovers. For a moment she paused. It was only a moment, a brief respite, a chance to regain her composure. Dani was going to do this. She had never been a quitter and wasn't now.

With a deep breath, Dani started to lower herself once more. Again, she felt the stretch down below, but this time Dani continued, taking his head slowly inside as he continued to widen out. She was at breaking point, fearing he would split her open, when suddenly the pressure gave, and Dani felt his bulbous head enter her pussy.

Once more, Dani paused, getting used to the feeling of fullness. She glanced around looking for Abigail, but her best friend wasn't there. Abigail had taken up position on the other sun lounger, watching from a distance, her hand now between her own legs rubbing at the itch within. Dani hadn't noticed, but there had been no hand to guide her these last few inches. What she had done, she had done on her own. As she stared back towards Abigail, Dani sank down on Rob's cock, all the way until he bottomed out inside.

He was so big.

Her walls were so tight around his swollen shaft.

She was so very, very full.

She was so very, very happy.

Turning back to Rob, Dani leant forward and placed a soft kiss on his lips. She moved her mouth to his ear and whispered words that only he could hear.

"God... you're so big Roberto... so huge. Can you feel how tight you make me? Can you feel my warmth? Can you feel it as I move over your cock?"

There was no reply, just a soft groan. As Dani spoke, she started to grind against his cock. Her grinding became quicker. Her movements became longer. All the time, her desires grew stronger, her fires raging out of control.

As Dani worked him, Rob's groans increased. Oh god, how could he not feel her tight walls as they enveloped his huge cock. His mind was filled with pleasure as he felt the warmth move up then down his shaft.

Before long, Dani had moved away from grinding, and had picked up the pace. Driven by her own need for relief, and the ever more passionate groans from below, Dani was on a mission to cum, and cum quickly. Using her hands for balance, and flexing at the knees, she was now rising and falling at speed, riding the full length of his shaft. The ache in her loins had become a raging inferno, and every movement had her moaning with pleasure as she pulled up, then gasping for relief as she plunged back down and felt his cock rub against that spot deep inside.

It wasn't exactly a surprise how quickly the young Italian was closing in on her climax, given that she had been left oh so close when the tonguing stopped, but now she really was teetering on the edge. Every movement sent her closer still, pushing her towards the point of no return.

Yet still she continued.

Still Dani rode his cock with passion.

Dani wasn't the only one getting close to climax. Rob, driven on by the tight warmth against his rampant manhood, was racing Dani to be the first to cum, and Abigail wasn't so far behind.

As she watched the carnal proceedings, Abigail worked her own sex. She rubbed at her clit. She rimmed her opening. She dipped her fingers inside. She felt her own release surging towards her. Faster and faster, her fingers a blur as she rubbed, Abigail worked her sex. She needed to cum. She needed to feel that wave of pleasure pass through her.

All the time, Dani continued to ride Rob. Already she was feeling it. Her legs trembled as the first ripples of orgasm hit. She bounced on his huge flagpole, every stroke pushing her higher, sending her closer to the edge.

Her moans stopped.

She held her breath and waited.

One stroke, then another, then a squeal of delight as Dani sank down on his cock. She arched her back, clenching her hands into Rob's bare chest as she clutched at him for balance. Her body went stiff, and then it hit. With a scream half way between pain and pleasure, a tidal wave of euphoria flooded Dani's petite frame.

Amidst her own release of passion, Dani never heard the panted breaths from behind, as her best friend, in unison, reached her own orgasm. Best friends, always together, willing to do anything for one another, reaching their mutual climax.

Rob started to thrust from beneath, intent not to be the only one without reaching a climax. He was so close himself. Imagine his disappointment when Dani pulled herself off his huge cock, leaving him without satisfaction. Imagine his disappointment when his lover started to slide back towards the end of the lounger, moving further away from his need for release.

Imagine his... this time it was surprise, as Dani took his shaft in her hands and started to work him, running her hands up and down the length of his cock, using her own slick juices as lubricant.

Rob closed his eyes.

Rob started to groan once more.

Rob felt the tell-tale sensitivity build in his swollen head.

Rob felt it...

Dani felt it too... the twitch as Rob started to cum... the pulsation as he fired his creamy white seed high into the air... the warmth as stream after stream of jizz landed on her naked chest. By the time Rob was done, and had opened his eyes once more, Dani was kneeling there smiling, her tiny tits wet again, but this time not with water from the pool.

"I think Roberto liked to play," Dani said. "Was I right?"

With that she leant forward into Rob's arms and lay there, feeling his chest lift and fall under her naked body. The words of a song filled her mind, the voice of the singer being that of her best friend.

'It's not what you do, it's the way that you do it. It's not what you got, it's the way that you use it. It's not what he sees, but the way that you show him. And that's what gets results.'

Abigail had been right, and, in that moment, Dani couldn't have been happier.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The weather wasn't going to let up any time soon. The forecast was for at least another week of heatwave. There were still several weeks of holidays left before Rob and Abigail went their separate ways, each returning to university. The only question was how best to spend the time?

It was over breakfast the following Monday that Abigail asked her question.

"What are you up to today, Rob?"

"Dunno... why?"

"Well... I was wondering if you were going to read some more of your book."

There was a pause before Abigail continued.

"I thought I might stay home and join you... if you don't mind."

Rob looked up towards Abigail, not quite believing what she had said. He had never seen Abigail read a book before. Her gaze though told him she had no intention of starting now. She was not looking anywhere near his face. She was staring down towards his shorts.

"I promise not to disturb you," Abigail continued, all the time smiling. "And when you've had enough reading, we can play a little... just like last time."

In that instant, Rob knew that Abigail was being serious.

He had been planning on reading some more, but now Rob wasn't entirely certain how many pages he would get through.

It was wrong, so wrong... but how could he disappoint his sister?

Blame it on the heatwave, Rob told himself.

The End.