Hottest Gay Experience Yet!

Story Info
Another tale of my exploration into Bisexuality!
1.6k words
4.55
10.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mattbiuk
Mattbiuk
25 Followers

To this day this remains my favourite, hottest and memorable experiences with another man, there was no actual fucking, however I hope I do it justice in words because the experience itself was simply amazing.

I had been browsing Fetlife for some time. I had started exploring it after I had been in contact with Mark Varley and followed various links on his website to his Fetlife account. It wasn't long before I had my own account and was really enjoyed expanding my knowledge and interest in some BDSM and other fetishes. I had got talking to a few people on the site and struck up a good bond with a guy called Nick. He was 4 or 5 years younger than me but far more experienced. I can't remember how I first got to know him, but we quickly got along and agreed to meet up. I was away with work near him and just made sure I booked a hotel that was in easy reach for him too. I don't think he drove at the time so he cycled over when he finished work at a local cinema.

He knew I was relatively inexperienced as I can't remember the specifics but he must have known I wasn't ready for full fucking yet and it was just easy going fun and see where it went. Physically he was exactly my type, slim, smooth and with a great arse and cock. He was also a bit shorted than me, and quite twink like in build and nature compared to me.

Again I was really nervous about the meet beforehand, and had weird worries that he wouldn't be able to have access into the hotel or just wouldn't turn up at all. Despite my nerves I needed have worried. I had already showered but when he knocked on the hotel room door, I was excited beyond words to meet him and to get my hands and mouth on him. We had been chatting before and I had offered him the option of a shower when he got to the room, he had just been at work and it was a nice way for things to start. He stripped off and got into the shower, he had left the door open and I could see him showering. He was everything I had hoped for and had a lovely cock which I could see was already showing signs of excitement! It was only a brief shower and he stepped out to dry himself, I was very nervous again but thought id just bite the bullet. I stepped up beside him while he was drying and simply reached my had in front of him and started stroking his lovely cock. He was slightly longer than me but a similar girth. His cock felt wonderful in my hand and my hand must have felt pretty good to him too as his cock had quickly become fully aroused!

With this he turned and we quickly removed my clothes and he in turn started to stroke my cock, up and down, back and forth in his hand. We were naturally edging our way towards the bed and when we were within reach, I spun him round and got him to sit on the edge of the bed. I was eager to explore more so sunk straight down between his legs and started eagerly sucking his cock, it felt incredible in my mouth, the size, the firmness of his shaft and softness of skin and flesh, and also the taste were intoxicating. I was simultaneously working my hand up and down, I had only sucked a cock once before but it all felt so natural and easy, I guess having one myself made me know what a guy would like!

From then on it was simply 2 hours of full on exploring each others bodies, taking turns to pleasure each other, with it with hands or mouth or both, swapping positions, trying new experiences and I loved all of them. It wasn't long before Nick was returning the favour, ushering me up onto the bed before he got down and busy sucking my cock, working my shaft with his hand as he did so. For the first 15 minutes or so I was conscious of not cumming too soon as I wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible, with that in mind I made sure we swapped roles as soon as I felt myself getting too close early on. From him sucking my cock I manoeuvred Nick so he was on all fours and I scooped in behind him, the contours of my body mirroring his from behind, my cock poked through between his legs as I ran my hands over his back and bum before reaching around his waist and wrapping my hand around his shaft and wanking him, enjoying our bodies grinding together.

He reached back through his own legs and squeezed my balls, and stroked my cock. Everything felt so good and natural. His body felt so good and was exactly the type of guy I find hot, not hairy, relatively twink like, but more mature in mind and experience, the perfect combination. I momentarily pulled back and placed both hands on his hips and rubbed my cock between his arse cheeks. For some reason we never discussed doing more, I think I must have explained my relative inexperience to him but reflecting back as I write this I wish I had perhaps raised the question of more anal fun and play, especially when we swapped positions and he wrapped his body against mine from behind, feeling his cock between my legs and against my arse I genuinely don't think I could have said no if he had asked to slide his cock into my arse. Even so I was loving these new sensations, my mind was racing and before I knew I was experiencing another new exciting tick in the box of experience.

I can't recall much talk, everything just flowed into each other, our bodies moving naturally from one position to the next. We both turn around and sat facign each other, shuffling towards each other with our legs spread wide and eventually crossing so our cocks were touching between our bodies, this was probably the thing I had wondered about and fantasised about the most, frotting, rubbing and wanking our cocks together as one. Nick leant back and supported his body on his arms as I very happily took both our hard cocks in my hand and started wanking them together. I remember clearly taking my time, rubbing the ends together, gently to start with then more firmly.

Then playing with each others precum as our cocks were clamped together by my other hand. This felt like everything I had imagined, and more. I've since fantasised about us cumming over each other's cocks like this, but we continued to swap positions. We moved on to 69ing and then back to the kneeling spoon position, and more sucking and toying, I really enjoyed running my hands between his legs and arse, brushing over his arse hole, I wish I had had more guts to use my fingers on his arse more and in hindsight again I would love to have rimmed each other, I am hard again now as I write, thinking about it all and where it could have led, there are some amazing fantasies to be fulfilled in these thoughts!

We slowly worked our way across the bed, and in these hotels rooms there was an extra sofa bed in case of a family staying, before long I was on my back on the edge of the sofa bed with Nick between my legs, working my cock with his mouth and hands. It was in this position, after nearly 2 hours that I was desperate to cum. I let Nick know and he more than obliged. He upped his intensity with both mouth and pumping my cock with his hands, this orgasm had been building not just for the time we had been together but the hours before hand, the anticipation, the excitement, the unknown.

I know it's a cliché, but I came like a fountain! It felt like it was a constant stream of cum, erupting from my cock. He continued to pump me and use his mouth, he tried take some in his mouth, there was plenty to go round, it was one of those moments, when there was literally cum, everywhere!

I was still hard having cum while I turned my attentions to Nick, now it was his turn to explode. He sat back on the bed and I just worked his cock with my hand, edging him, building him up and taking him to the edge, I took it as a huge compliment when he said I edged him better than he had ever experienced before. I kept him on the edge for what felt like ages but by this time he was begging for the release and I was desperate to feel his cum shoot from his throbbing cock. He said he was close and this final time I didn't stop, I continued to wank him, hard and fast, finally he could take no more and he cock started oozing cum, and then firing thick ribbons of cum into the air, it was the most erotic experience of my life at the time, absolutely incredible. Cum was all shooting all over his chest and body and I used his cum as lube to keep wanking him until he had no more to give. What an experience, and one I will never forget.

We took turns to clean off in the shower and we said our good byes, I wish now that I had asked him to stay the night as it could only have got even better from there. But it wasn't the end of the story with Nick, there was another encounter to come....

Mattbiuk
Mattbiuk
25 Followers