Hotwife?

Story Info
Our first night of coaches only ritual.
869 words
17.8k
11
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Traytp
Traytp
5 Followers

We went to my cousin's house and sat outside drinking Captain and cokes.

Here's a little background on the husband: he's thirty-eight and six feet tall. His wife at the time was thirty-four years old, and five feet seven inches tall.

She is a full-figured woman with nice c-cup breasts,

We were close to three-quarters the way through the bottle this evening and the wife was starting to get drunk. The cousin drinking with us was thirty-six at the time, six feet tall, and we were in a two-thousand-ten F-one-fifty with a crew cab, a big roomy four-door truck.

This particular night was late summer as the husband was a head coach for the junior high football team and the wife was an assistant coach for the same team.

The cousin was the head coach for the high school boy's basketball team, so we started calling our get-togethers (coaches only).

As the wife started to get tipsier she announced that she needs to puke and get out of the truck and holds the rear bumper.

Meanwhile, the husband and his cousin are talking about sharing his wife. The husband says she's pretty drunk maybe we should see if she'll play with both of us. Cousin says I've been checking out her cleavage and been wanting to touch her boobs.

A few minutes later, she climbs back in on the front passenger seat and reclines back with my cousin sitting right behind her he can see down her top and loves looking at her cleavage. He gives me a look and I nod at him and he rubs my wife's shoulder and asks if she's ok.

Just making contact touching the skin on her shoulder, he gets excited rubbing back n forth across the shoulder. She tells us she's fucked up and wants to sleep, cousin gets brave again and cups her left boob she tenses up looking at me and I smile back at her and she relaxes and I Reach over and pull her shirt off and bro starts using both hands on both boobs.

As she's getting an upper body boob massage the husband takes off her pants and within minutes she is drunk and fully naked. I started playing with her pussy and by now she was soaking wet, and everyone was having a good time playing with the wife.

My cousin asked me to back the truck away from the house to where it was dark and away from the outside security light. The wife turned around to ask her husband if she can suck his cousin. He agreed and now she is laying face down ass up and sucking the cousin's dick.

From the front seat, he could see her head bobbing up and down frantically. Hearing slurping and sucking noises, he looked at his cousin enjoying his wife's oral skills.

The husband turned on by his hot wife finds a bottle real slim and long and puts it at the entrance of his wife's pussy and starts to fuck her with the bottle. Right as she starts to get in a rhythm she squirts and can no longer wait and asked to ride the cousin in the back seat.

The husband, wanting to see his wife get fucked by his cousin, agrees quickly.

Meanwhile, the husband reclines his seat back and she jumps in the back seat and mounts the cousin all within two pumps he's balls deep and can hear and smell the sex in the air.

The wife enjoyed the cousin and told hubby that his dick is a bit longer and she has multiple orgasms. She tells his cousin he can have her pussy whenever he wants it.

After a good thirty minutes of action between the cousin and wife, she changes positions every so often sucking him hard again as the alcohol has some numbing effects on the cousin's cock.

As they go along, the husband asked to head home, trying to get the two in the back to move locations but the cousin reluctantly stayed and went back inside his house.

We got home and the wife was naked and lying on the bed. In no time, the husband crawled between her legs and started by licking her pussy clean, He asked if his cousin came in her and she giggled and said no. He kept going soft in her and she had to suck him for a minute to get him hard again to ride.

The husband got her to climax within a few minutes and by then had a raging hard-on and got his wife to the doggy position.

He lined up his thick six-inch cock and slowly sunk it into her and heard her moan from her husband entering her. She was still wet from being fucked by his cousin earlier.

As he started to pick up speed and fucking her harder and harder, he asked his wife whose pussy is this, and she grunted, telling her husband, "It's all yours, babe." As the husband got closer to cumming, he asked her if she wanted to do it again with the cousin and she says whatever you want me to do babe it's your pussy.

Traytp
Traytp
5 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Hot wife? Not a chance, more like a hit mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Going back and forth between first and third-person is confusing. At times I thought there were four people, the narrator, the wife, the husband, and the cousin.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Hi Tray. If this really is your first story here, I will offer some constructive feedback so that your writing can improve DRAMATICALLY for your next story. The big problem is the Point of View (POV). From whose POV are you writing? You start out saying "WE went to MY cousins house". Implying the writing is from the husbands POV. But then you start referring to "the husband" did this and and "the wife" did that, as if the POV was from a third party, invisible eye-in-the-sky. This just is not possible. Sadly this situation continues all through the story. So, if the husband was writing, he would be saying "I did this" and "my wife did that". Meaning the POV is by far the biggest problem of the story. But keep writing. Practice will improve the writing. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To be clear, I didn't rate this low because of the content. You do you. This was rated low because I'm trying to figure out why you bothered. This thing read like a book report.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Piece of shit... How old are you 11?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Samantha Samantha shows off her costume to her husband's coworker.in Loving Wives
Hot Slutty Night A story about a hot summer night my drunk wife.in Loving Wives
The Assignment Married police officers are given a special assignment...in Loving Wives
Topless Troubles Ch. 01 Accident at work leaves Jill topless and her life changed.in Loving Wives
Kelley Hosts a Halloween Party Wife gets creampied by another man and doesn't even know it.in Loving Wives
More Stories