All Comments on 'Hotwife - All the Way to the End'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just finished the damn story

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

One last piece of constructive criticism. Check the spelling if your going to use names like Hemingway. It's what writers do.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Helen is a lesbian and her boss thinks it’s appropriate to show his appreciation for her by fucking her?

Really? That’s a quick way to get fired, sued and sent to prison.

As for Gloria, those ending made zero goddamn sense.

If she was leaving Matthew, why was she angry? At what point did she decide to fall in love with another man? At what point did she decide that cheating was perfectly acceptable?

Why wouldn’t she divorce him and take him for half his crap?

You don’t have to Ernst Hemingway to write a story but you don’t have to write like you’re a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aloha Jay, I am sorry for myself because I won't be able to read any more of your stories, but I understand. I don't understand why so many people are intolerant of any viewpoint or sexual turn on except the one they have, but trying to cancel another person, not just his/her opinion, is the new norm. Despite your denial, you are a writer, and an excellent one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No such thing as a "Hotwife" just a skank whore who cucks their husband. Its funny how these cuck writers always claim the skanks "Love" thier cucks so much. But then fucks around on them.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

You have remarkably told what happens when you open Pandora's Box. I liked it. Thank you for the effort!

DickeredDickeredover 1 year ago

You may not be Hemingway, but I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sorry but when a story script sucks or sucks, you can be a great writer, the story will still suck or suck.

Vius should rather ask you about the scenarios you offer, the attitudes or behaviors of the characters that are ridiculous...

Just like being straight or gay, being a cuckold and wanting to share your wife is ingrained in you, you don't choose it.

So wanting to feel like a real man, not wanting to feel like a cuckold is bull shit.

It is nature, it is what it is.

Understand, grow, evolve......your thought reflection.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

Good luck, wherever your life takes you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good riddance. One less cuck writer in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stupid delusional old nutcase%%%%... wasting everyomes time with his meanderings!

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966over 1 year ago

It's a good story, Jay, and you write well. Sorry to see you go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The thing to remember is that you need to write for yourself but post/publish for your readers. That might seem like a disconnect but it's simply reality. Those who write for their readers tend to write blah stories as they don't have the investment needed to truly own the story. Those who publish for themselves tend to get burnt out by feedback because they can't disconnect their personal feelings about the story from the actual story quality.

Of course, much of your complaint could be eliminated by posting in a more appropriate category where these kind of stories are better received...

furburger69furburger69over 1 year ago

I to enjoy these other dickheads especially anonymous ones have no life at all you enjoy writing keep doing it just cause these knob jockeys got to put everyone down don't buy into it. he did move on to a better person! anyway keep writing just to piss these fuckwits off!!!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

I wasn't finished reading this story when it ended. I missed the confrontation about to happen with his wife and the beginning of his romantic relationship he was going to have with Helen. So for you to stop writing is a bad thing. I don't know why you giving up the quill, but you shouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Opening Pandora’s Box is always fraught with danger, especially where emotions are involved. You can set rules but they mean nothing once the heart takes over. I’ve known a number of swinger couples and they all failed. The illicit incandescent energy of the beginnings of their lifestyle soon fade to slag as the inevitability that one of the partners decides to escape boundaries causes a rift. Trust fractured, love betrayed, honour displaced, respect lost. Too many talk of the initial excitement but all of them sink into sadness recounting that it wasn’t worth the price paid in the end. Best leave Pandora in her box.

As far as stopping publishing, while I can understand the anxiety of being personally attacked by cowardly trolls hidden behind the veil of anonymity dispensing judgements while having produced nothing themselves can really endure a sense of bitterness and anger, don’t let them win. There are many, many people who enjoy your stories who are mature enough to separate fantasy from fact and while maybe not agree on the topic at hand, still appreciate the effort and enjoy the writing.

Just one more story to piss off all the naysayers…….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Taliban literary "critics" hound another decent writer into leaving. Most of the "usual" commenters are bitter, angry, deeply hurt people who love to criticize fictional characters whose failings mirror their own. It's a form of self-flagellation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
So He Gave His Wife Away? Sounds Kind Of Stupid.

Why should the wife thinks she's special when he treats her like a fuck toy to share with other men? I don't understand his surprise that she's found a real man who wants her ALL to himself. So now this Helen is going to cure him of his cuck ways? God help her. Thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Hotwives are just whores, and all whores and cucks are trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bruinette (def.) - The color of a brown bear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just can't get behind the character of Matthew. He was a dumbass from the start, taking his marriage down a dark path that led to a plunge over a cliff. Gloria was no better. Gloria should have seen the snake returned to the garden and shut Matthew down immediately for his suggestions to play evil with their marriage. Gloria's problem is that she was already bitten by the lust snake Randall kept in his trousers. The biggest problem with Gloria is that she took creative license to play too far past the established boundaries Matthew and she had established. Her use of the condo as her personal playground was beyond the pale. Whoring slut and a stupid man, that's not good ingredients for wedding cake. -- 1☆ stories like this always leaves one feeling like they ate bad food.

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Sorry to see that is your last publication.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

I have no pity for him. But interesting how so many things got left out. He spoke to his best friend Randall about fucking his wife, but did he ever ask Tina? Thats pretty fucked up in my opinion. Also what happend with the kids? To be honest, that guy deserved everything that was coming for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jay,

I am so disappointed that your voice is being stilled. As you noted, all writers are not Hemingways and perhaps that is a good thing. It is hardly the case that Hemingway was the be all end all of literature. If you are stopping because your'e just tired or have no more to say that is one thing. If you are discouraged because of unkind commentary don't be. You have done most creditably so far. If you ever study the list of members you will quickly see that by contributing even one story you have done more than 98% of Lit. members. You have contributed more than most, and your contributions are far from being bad. It seems that in Lit. comments it is very often the stupidest who scream most often and most loudly. Far better to say F off Aholes than to give up doing something you love.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

- Bertrand Russell

Should you never grace us with your tales again, what you have given us already will always deserve our grateful thanks. Sincerely, best of health, happiness, and a long life to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mr. Cameron it's been a pleasure reading your works , you have a way of bringing the depth of your characters out that's subtle yet profound . I , for one , will miss your stories and your uncanny way of bringing the characters to life in such a truly realistic and powerfully emotional way ! This last story is no exception , wonderfully gripping with the depths of the human soul once again revealed , worthy of another 5 stars and a standing ovation ! I want to thank you for all your insightful efforts , you will be missed . Wishing you and yours happiness in all your future endeavors whatever they may be !

ken philipsken philipsover 1 year ago

Sad to see you stopping. I really enjoyed this story despite one or two plot holes other commentators have pointed out. When a joint decision is made to go into such a lifestyle, joint communication and trust is vital. The tiresome was actually the beginning of the end cos Matthew sprung it on Gloria. He lost her trust from there. Yes she doubt out she loved fucking including group fucking. But if he had proceeded somewhat more carefully wither fully involved and committed, things might not have turned out the way they did. Quite sad tale actually. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, while this story had some coherency issues, it held together pretty well. the story really is a case of Pandora's Box and well-crafted at that. If fetishism is a surrogate for sex, then cuckoldry is the ultimate fetish, and possibly the most destructive as Cameron tries to illustrate in his tale. Cameron is an excellent writer and shouldn't worry about competing with Hemmingway or Faulkner. Jay, please ignore the idiots who troll this site and continue on your creative literary path. It's a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is sad that you are not writing anymore.

But at least you could have finished this story.

You should have added another page for the reaction of the wife

on being served divorce papers since it was all his fault.

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
If this is your last story…

It is truly a Swan Song. It was beautifully told, with a well developed plot. Thanks for writing! I’m honored to have read your last effort.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

5 stars.

I am a fan of your writing - for sure.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 1 year ago

There should have been a epilogue about what happened to Gloria and her lover! Why did he receive screaming messages from his ex as she wanted to leave him herself?

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

Could have used a more detailed ending. But this is his own dumb-ass fault. ANY guy who thinks for ANY reason it's a good idea to "open up the marriage" gets what he deserves.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil477 months ago

Well thank you for this story. No fancy comments from me but noticed this was put on in January with you saying it was your last story. Thank you for lying to us and carry on writing. Have already read a couple of your newer stories and am now looking for the next one. Thank you again for carrying on writing. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-nine-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peop...