Hotwife - All the Way to the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********************************************************************

Matthew went inside to finish off the pot of coffee and found his wife standing at the bar with the blender grinding away her special hangover killing concoction. "How do you drink that crap?"

"Good morning to you too...."

"Sorry love, does mama have a headache this morning?" He chided with a grin.

"Can you tell me what the fuck got into us last night?"

Matthew's expression changed. "I've been wondering the same thing all morning." He took a breath and continued. "I'm glad you included both of us. I had some thoughts, but I think we need to take more than just a few minutes to talk about it."

Gloria took another long pull on her drink. "Can it wait till my what's-a-diddle feels better?"

"Your what's-a-what?"

With a sarcastic frown, "you call it what you want, and I'll call it what I want." She turned, waved her hand in the air, only this time there was only one finger pointed skyward. Not exactly a surrender from the wife, this time.

The remainder of the day was spent sharing fun family activities. Matthew was able to catch a short nap. Gloria, having shaken off the effects of the night before had some fun with the kids.

Dinner that evening was provided by the Colonel and right on time the kids were off to bed. After a Rom-Com on TV, Matthew and Gloria stepped into the shower together, a rare event in the last few years. Body wash became lubricant, and lovers became joined at the groin as passion once again gripped the mind and bodies of Matthew and Gloria Banks.

**********************************************************************

Matthew was already in bed, he rested with his head propped up on his elbow as he listened to his wife humming a song while she finished her nightly routine. The song disguised by the sound of her hair dryer whirring around her head was only a prelude to what the two would be discussing tonight.

"What in the hell are you feeding that thing?" Gloria, scolding her husband as she strolled into the room. She could see the head of her husband's cock pushing against the sheet that covered just over half of his nakedness. "Have you gone to see Doc Johnson to get a prescription for dick pills?"

Matthew grinned, then his facial expression changed to one of concern. "That's what we need to talk about."

"Well, whatever you did... I think you should keep doing it."

"You remember what happened last night?" He inquired.

"I remember a lot, but I don't remember anything that could have brought out the rabbit in you." As she spoke to her husband on the bed, she slipped easily under the sheet and placed her body, so they were face to face, not more than a foot apart.

"You have no idea, do you?" Matthew was growing frustrated. He had relived the events of the last twenty-four hours, over and over and over again in his mind. How could he explain it in a way she would understand?

"Matthew, darling, you're a very smart man, and we have a great life together. Is there a problem?"

He grabbed her arm and put her hand on his cock. "Does this feel like a problem to you?"

She squeezed the hardened flesh in her hand. "Not a problem for me."

"Let me see if I can explain this so both will benefit." After taking a deep breath, he began. "You remember how we used to role-play when we were having sex. We'd pretend to do a bunch of different shit. We made up a different sexy scenario almost every time we had sex. Some of those were better than others, so we would play those games more often." There was a long pause, Gloria looked as though she was trying to remember the special events he was talking about.

"You look confused?" He said.

"I remember when we used to do all that crazy stuff...like pretending I was a slut in a bar, or you were catching me with another man and then joining in..." Another pause and still she didn't remember what he was referencing.

"Do you remember the conversation we had at the time? Don't you remember how our sex life had become so routine that we seldom even kissed?"

Gloria's face reflected the shame in his truth telling. "Yes, I remember, and our role play brought our sex life back to life."

"Last night, I discovered that same thing was happening again."

Now shocked, Gloria questioned. "I don't understand, what did we do?" How can that be? Every morning I wake up, I can't help but think how lucky we are to have each other."

Still with a serious and conflicted tone in his voice. "We seem to be falling into that rut again.

"I honestly believe you're full of it... "

"Let me tell you what happened." Matthew began to gather his thoughts. "Do you remember last month when we are at Terry's T-Ball game, and I asked you if that shit-head from down the street was hitting on you?"

"Holy, Shit.... I thought he was going to take me right there in the snack-bar. Yeah, I remember. "

"How was our sex that night? Do you remember what happened?" Matthew said as though asking a question and stating a fact.

"Oh, Shit!"

"After we fucked each other into a pile of cum and sweat, we went to sleep. That's when I dreamed...Did you hear what I said?" Another pause..." I dreamed of you fucking that asshole in our bed." She felt his cock jerk in her hand. "I told you about that, didn't I?"

"Yes, .... What are you getting at Matthew?"

"You said something that night I will never forget ... You said if you ever decided to trade me in, you wanted to get a man just like him.

Gloria used both hands to grab his face and she began crying. Her words came fast as she apologized to her husband for any harm she had caused. Holding his face so their eyes were the only thing either of them could see. "You know I would never do anything to hurt you.... you know that, right? I would never cheat on you."

"Gloria.... You cheated on me last night."

"I did no such thing!"

"Gloria, you think right now you didn't cheat, but you did. The way you were dancing with Randall. You didn't let me put my hands on your ass. You didn't hang all over me when there was a slow song." Matthew stopped any objection she might have when he said. "You called his name while we were fucking last night." Again, she started to object. "But that's not the worst part ... the most unforgivable part is, I wasn't fucking you either. In my mind, I was watching him pounding his cock into your body. Like the girl in the men's room, my mind was standing in the corner while you were being anything you wanted. I don't think I reclaimed you as my wife until the shower this evening."

Both grew silent. There were no words passing their lips. For the remainder of the day...deep into the early morning hours, their bodies never separated. They clung to each other. They made love like there was not going to be a tomorrow. They renewed their vows to each other, but there were changes. Changes that would make their love stronger, more open to the excitement and thrills of a new future. Their determination to communicate better with each other in a new and more honest way. This was to be the first day of the rest of their lives. And the next half of their marriage would be stronger and filled with a love and passion they always hoped and dreamed was possible.

**********************************************************************

For the next month or two nothing very exciting, or out of the ordinary happened. Then one night, just after Gloria finished her nightly routine, Matthew asked if anything interesting had happened that day. Gloria paused as she was about to climb into bed. "I don't know how interesting it is to you, but it got my panties wet."

Matthew's eyes brightened, "You know you promised to tell me if anything stirred your interest."

"Yeah, I know. But I didn't know if you really wanted to hear this kind of crap." Gloria, said to her husband as though uncertain of his reaction.

"Why don't you let me decide that."

Gloria grinned as she could see and then feel her husband's growing excitement. His cock began to expand in her hand. She could feel it pulse with each word she whispered in his ear. She told him of the client that had invited her to lunch and how he tried to get her to go to his hotel.

Matthew, with his breathing becoming labored, "did you want to go with him?"

Gloria paused and as she squeezed her husband's cock. "Yes, I wanted to go to his hotel."

Matthew seemed to moan slightly as his body to stiffened just as he filled her hand with his cum.

Gloria held tight to his cock as she kissed her husband. She was certain now that her husband was going to be her cuckold.

"We vowed to each other that we would tell the other if anything like this happened." Matthew seemed pleased by her telling him the truth. Visions in his mind of how it would be if she had gone with this lover to his room. Had this happened before? Was she always the dedicated wife? What would happen in their future? All thoughts clouding his mind, interrupted by the visions of his wife with another man.

"Please don't worry Matthew, I will never love anyone as I love you." She then lifted her hand to her face and slowing licked her husband's cum into her mouth. "Ummm, that's good. I'm going to have to stop spitting it out." When she placed her hand back on his cock, she was pleased to find her husband ready to fill the empty gap between her legs. The gap that had been left empty when she denied the desire her body had thirsted for that afternoon.

**********************************************************************

A week passed and each night Matthew and Gloria lived and relived the sexual adventures that seemed to consume them. But they were still just fantasies. Then a phone call from Gloria's friend, Tina. Randall's company was sending him to Italy to manage their interests in Southern Europe. The reason for the call, Tina didn't want to sell their condo and not have a home when they return. Gloria discussed the issue with Matthew, and it was agreed to help them out by watching over the property while they were away. Tina was dead set against the idea of someone else living in her home, so rental was never a consideration.

The couple met with Tina and her husband a couple more times and when everything seemed to be set, Randall called the house to speak with Matthew. He wanted to give them the keys. Tina was already in Rome, getting settled and waiting for Randall to join her.

Gloria ended the call with Randall, and immediately called her husband's office to let him know she was going to the condo to get the keys. Matthew wasn't surprised by the request. He had already talked with Randall. When Gloria called, he made some back handed remark that Randall was alone, and he wouldn't be back in the country for quite a while.

Gloria seized on his comments and reminded her husband it was a long drive to the condo. She also reminded him that she might get caught in traffic.

Matthew paused in their conversation and then told Gloria it was fine with him if she was going to be coming home a little late. The phone call ended with Matthew reminding her to be safe, but then he said something that Gloria was hoping for. He said, "Remember to tell me everything tonight when you get home.... If you can, take pictures."

There was little hesitation. Gloria took a quick shower, slipped into a tank top and jeans. Checking all the areas she thought would catch Randall's interest, she then began her exit. A quick check with the children, an, I love you, followed by a word for the sitter.... Gloria was off.

**********************************************************************

All the way across town, Gloria couldn't believe she was about to seduce her best friend's husband. Doubts filled her thoughts. Is this the way she and Matthew were going to live their lives? What kind of danger was she getting herself into? Was this real or just wishful thinking? How will Matthew react once she has really had sex with another man? "I love him too much to lose him for a cheap thrill." She thought.

When her car pulled into the driveway of the condo, her mind was made up for her. Standing in the driveway was Randall, dressed in a tight pair of shorts and a towel hanging over his shoulder.

"Hey, girl ... it's about time you got here. I was going to take a final swim in the pool when I thought you weren't coming."

"You are a lying asshole," Gloria thought to herself, stepping out of her car. She tossed her head back the same as casting a hook after a big fish, only this fish had already swallowed the bait.

Once the door to the condo was closed Gloria stood in front of Randall, eyeing his body up and down, only to think, her friend Tina was one lucky bitch. Randall had already tossed away the towel and stepped forward to wrap his hands around Gloria's tiny, exposed waste. He pulled her close, as she whispered, "I've never done this before ... "

"Don't worry Glo.... I would be the last person to tell anyone what you're doing." He lifted her body up to kiss her. The first kiss was a light touch on her lips, but she clutched at his neck. The second kiss was hard and deep. His tongue was welcomed into her mouth, and she sucked him gently, pressing him against the roof of her mouth.

"Where's the bed?" Were Gloria's first words. Randall picked up her body as she tightened her grip. Her mind began to swirl. Thoughts of what she was about to do and the remembrance of the new life that she was joyfully entering. The next thing she could remember was Randall standing at the bottom of the bed, pulling at her jeans. Unfortunately for her husband, thoughts of him and what he was about to allow, never entered her mind.

With her jeans gone and her top laying on the floor next the front door, Gloria was covered by the thinnest, most tiny pair of panties she owned. They were the panties she wore on the night of her wedding to Matthew. And now they were pulled to the side to give Randall, access to the most sacred part of her body.

Randall wasted no time in his attack on Gloria. He held her legs as he kissed and licked his way up the inside of her thigh. Her groin quivered and seemed to beg for him to find its goal. Then suddenly, there it was...the feel of a strange man sucking her clit into his mouth. His tongue stuttered as it moved up and down ... from side to side ... and then pushed its way inside the cavern of Gloria's lust. She braced herself, thrust her hips upward. Then it happened... a total loss of her being. Even through the fog in her mind, she knew she had given control to her lover at the very first touch of his lips.

Randall raised his face to look into the soft brown eyes of his conquest. He smiled and placed one.... then a second finger inside Gloria. She made a feeble attempt to push his hand away, but he had founded the magic inside. Her G-Spot was now under his spell, and it wasn't long till she found, once again, the total disconnection between mind and body.

Randall returned to the task of making love to her when he slowly began kissing and licking his way up her body. "It's your turn." Gloria whispered.

"I'm not finished yet. Just relax and enjoy." As those words gently rolled off his lips, Gloria felt the engorged flesh of a man, not her husband, pressed against her. Without a second to prepare her mind, her body accepted the gentle, but determined thrust of a man's cock.

Time, in the life of Gloria Banks, wife and mother to the children of Matthew Banks, had come to a complete stop.

**********************************************************************

Later that night, Gloria lay in bed with her husband. Matthew was shaking with each word she whispered. He had already filled her body with his cum, joining that left behind by his friend Randall. He kept asking questions of his wife.... How many times did she cum? .... Did she suck his cock? ... Did he cum in her mouth? ... How many times did they fuck? ... Did she discover she had feelings for Randall? ... Did she like it and look forward to doing it again?

Most of the answers were affirmative. Then he forced her, by reminding her of their vows to each other when she seemed less committed to her answer.

Again, Matthew asked her. "Did you discover you had feelings for Randall?" With resistance to the question written on her face, Gloria tried to evade the idea of what Matthew was asking.

This time with a tinge of determination in his voice. "Do you have feelings for Randall?"

She relented. "I can't lie to you Matthew. When you have such a beautiful cock inside you, it's just natural to have some deep feelings attached." She looked away from her husband, but she noticed her husband's cock was no longer as hard as it was just a moment ago. She knew she had to do something fast to restore his trust. Gloria held Matthew's face next to hers, "Please, darling.... You know you are the only man in my heart, the only man. You were the one I chose to bring those two children into the world. If you can't understand that, then we need to back up and take another look at our lives.

There was little talk that night. Both Gloria and Matthew had to think...to delve into their own thoughts. They needed to sleep.

**********************************************************************

There was very little talk in the week and a half that followed. Matthew examined his reaction to Gloria's confession. Gloria did the same, but her mind was more and more consumed by the guilt she felt. There was an empty feeling that created a fear. Was she going to be able to clear the air and return to the old ways of living their lives. Still, in her mind she was having difficulty completely closing off her feelings for the handsome Randall.

Then came another Friday night.

Matthew took his shower early and waited for Gloria to get the kids tucked into bed. When she walked into the bedroom, he spoke for the first time since he had come home from work. "Don't take too long in there, I need to get something off my chest."

Gloria stopped and made a comment about how he didn't have to wait. But Matthew insisted she get her shower out of the way first. When she returned, she was wearing the most unattractive night clothes she could find. Her message came through load and clear.

"You wanted to say something?" She said, knowing they were not going to be intimate tonight.

"I have a confession to make."

Suddenly feeling the seriousness of the moment, Gloria sat on the bed next to her husband. "What's on your mind?"

Matthew, propped up against the headboard of the bed, almost seemed to squirm in his seat. He began by reminding his wife about the company sponsored trip to Chicago he had made. The four-day event was a boring repeat of so many conferences he had attended before. The evenings were filled with sitting in the bar, watching his co-workers try and score points with the bosses.

He was in the elevator with a handsome, slightly younger man named Jason, that had the room next to his. That was when they struck up a friendship. On the third night, they had been drinking a little more than the night before and they started talking about their families. Matthew was just drunk enough to begin bragging about his beautiful wife. When suddenly he opened his wallet and produced the vision of his wife, Gloria. Jason and Matthew began to slap each other on the back and before Matthew could retrieve his wallet, Jason was telling his new friend that if ever needed help satisfying that beauty, just give him a call.

"You showed him those pictures? You showed my naked pictures to another man? For God's sake, Matthew, how in the world could you do that?" Gloria had jumped out of bed and stared at her husband with daggers in her eyes. Pacing back and forth at the bottom of the bed. "What in the fuck came over you?