Hotwife - All the Way to the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I didn't..."

"You really want me to tell you what I heard....do you?"

"I didn't say I loved him!" Gloria exclaimed.

"Gloria I'm not in the mood to discuss this, but yes you did. You said, 'I don't think I can go on like this...I need you so bad.' Then you said, 'I love you so much.'" Matthew turned back to face her. "Now please shut the fuck up...I'm tired."

When Matthew closed his eyes, he could feel the bed shaking in rhythm as Gloria began to cry. The question now was... why she was crying? Was it for Jason, or for betraying her husband?

**********************************************************************

The week following was quiet between the two of them as Gloria seemed to be affected more by what had happened than Matthew. She took care of the children and made certain they were still happy children. In the back of her mind, she was afraid she may have ruined her marriage.

Then came another Friday night.

Matthew called from the office and told his wife to put on the sexiest outfit she had. They were going out tonight. Of course, Gloria wasn't sure what he meant by her sexiest outfit, but when he walked thru the house, he smiled, waved, and told her she was over-dressed for the night. He then said for her to put on that red outfit. The one she hadn't worn it since that night they were dancing with Tina and Randall.

"What in the world has come over you Matthew?"

Matthew kept walking to the bedroom and a shower. "We'll talk in the car...now get moving."

Less than a half hour later, Matthew and Gloria were pulling out of the garage, off on a new adventure.

"Now...we're in the car on our way to some place only you know. Do you want to fill me in, or must I be surprised."

Matthew grinning brightly. "I did a lot of thinking today, and I want to make sure I apologize to you. All of the shit in our lives have been my fault." He paused to gather his thoughts. "This whole shit-show was mine in the making, so for that I want to relieve any guilt you might have. But let's face it.... we need some fun in our lives.... we need to be naughty and nasty. We need to find out what our boundaries are. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, but I still don't know what is going to happen tonight."

"You, my dear wife and I, are going to go back to that club where this whole thing started. You remember that night when I got all excited about you and Randall dancing together. You and the jerk at the T-Ball game, you and Jason in bed together... alone? That is what turns me on. It turns me on to no end. Today, I watched the video of you and Jason.... Remember?"

"Yeah, I remember that night."

"Well, I watched that video today at the office." Still grinning, Matthew went on. "I jacked off twice watching that video, and my dick is so sore right now, I'm still in some pain."

"You're kidding me?"

"Nope, I realized that seeing you in the arms of another man was so exciting...both to you and to me. I couldn't believe it myself, but I finally understand."

"So where are we going?

"You my dear wife are going to go to a dance hall, and I am going to watch you dancing and making out with any swinging dick you want. And I'm then going to take you home and fuck the liven' shit out of you." He paused. "Do you think you're up for it?"

The shocked look on Gloria's face faded into a smile. "If that's what my husband wants .... That's what he gets."

That night Matthew sat alone in a corner booth with a drink and watched his wife on the dance floor. He watched with a smile on his face and one hand resting on his cock. One good looking black-hair suitor put Gloria in a lip-lock and didn't want to stop. Shortly after that happened Gloria wanted to go home and go to bed with her husband. It was half past ten the next morning when they finally were able to get out of bed.

**********************************************************************

This lifestyle seemed to peak their love for each other, and they were looking forward to exploring their boundaries to see how far they could go. Some nights Gloria would end up in the back seat of someone's car. And when the weather turned bad, she would lead her lovers to the condo. That was when things started to go in the wrong direction. She still told Matthew about all her sexual adventures, and she even told him she had talked to Jason on the phone.

About a year or maybe a year and a half, she called Matthew at the office and said she was going to take a client to the condo, and that she would be late getting home. Matthew was a little skeptical about something going on in the middle of the week. But he let it ride. She brought him the video, and all seemed to be okay. It happened again. Only this time there were two men with her, and she didn't get home till after one in the morning.

Matthew and his wife were still having fantastic sex after one of her excursions to the condo, but it was beginning to play on Matthew's mind. He told her about his concerns, but she assured him he had nothing to worry about. And life went on much as before.

One evening, when Matthew came home from the office, Gloria was waiting to tell him that Randall had called and needed to speak to him as soon as possible. When he asked Gloria if she knew what the call was about, she said she had no idea.

Matthew knew it was after three in the morning in Italy, so the call would have to wait.

Early the next morning, Matthew called Randall on his cell. When Randall answered the two friends went on and on about maybe getting together soon. Then Randall let Matthew know he was going to put the condo on the market, because Tina, Randall's wife, had made up her mind they were going to stay in Italy.

Then Randall made an interesting remark. "You know there's a security system in that place?"

"What do you mean security system? I know the driveway light come on when I drive up, but that's all."

"Matthew my friend, I hate tell you this but there are cameras and microphones that cover every inch of that house...inside and out."

The words, "Oh Shit" raced thru Matthew's mind.

I didn't turn the system on till Tina said she wanted to sell. It's been turned off all the time we've been in Italy."

"Why are you just now telling me about the cameras?"

"Because I wanted to check them, and when I did a remote start, I got the surprise of my life."

"Oh, God what did you see?"

"Matthew buddy, I don't know how to tell you this, but your wife was having a party... a sex party."

"Randall, stop fuckin' around ... tell me what you saw."

There was just the sound of breathing coming thru the phone. Randall finally decided he needed to tell his friend. Gloria, and about five of her girlfriends were having a party and they had about five or six men. One of them was this short black guy that had a dick about the thickness of his arm, and they were all fighting to get to him."

Matthew was stunned to silence. "How much do you want for the condo?"

"Did you hear what I just said?"

"Yes, you're selling the condo and I want to know how much you want?"

Randall was shocked at what Matthew was saying. He acquiesced to his friend's request and gave him the asking price on the condo. Matthew quickly offered to buy it, and Randall accepted his offer.

Four weeks later, Randall and Matthew sat in his lawyer's office and Matthew handed Randall a check for the full price when Matthew was satisfied Randall no longer had access to the security system, or anything else. The two friends shook hands and Randall left the office to return to Italy.

As they were leaving the Lawyer offices, Matthew asked his friend. "Why all the cameras and mics in the house?"

"Buddy, that's what I do. You know I worked in home security since the day we graduated. The best way to find out what we were selling was to test it, to see if it was what we're telling everyone."

Matthew didn't want Gloria to know about the purchase of the condo, so he had pressed his friend about not telling his wife who the buyer was. Tina wanted to come with Randall, but she stayed in Europe on a shopping trip to Paris.

For the next month Matthew made excuses for not wanting to have sex with his wife. He faked a bad cold, that then turned into working long hours at the office. Gloria seemed upset with the course of events, but she thought this would pass and everything, including their love life would return to normal.

**********************************************************************

NOW WE ARE CAUGHT UP TO TODAY

**********************************************************************

When Matthew arrived home, shortly before five o'clock that afternoon, Gloria was already gone. He felt a tightening in his chest followed by the reality of what was happening. He again looked inside himself as the man responsible. He admitted his own failings as a husband, but he felt she should carry part of the burden also. She was the one who lost track of the goals they had established that first Friday night.

Matthew's reflections were finally interrupted of the phone. It was Casey a Limo driver from the office informing him what time he would be arriving to take Matthew and his wife to the dinner. That's when Matthew revealed for the first time to anyone, his wife would not be coming to the dinner tonight.

The long black limo arrived right on time. During the drive toward the night's event, Casey made certain Matthew knew how to contact him when he was ready to leave. When the car came to a stop in front of the venue for the evening, Matthew lifted a neatly wrapped package from his seat and asked the friendly driver to watch over it and make certain it wasn't opened. Casey was pleased with the trust he was he was receiving from one of the big bosses at the company. The message in his eyes as he held the door open for Matthew showed his pride.

The dinner was uneventful for the most part. Matthew noticed his Personal Assistant, Helen, was seated alone. It took him only an instant to invite her to join him in the empty seat reserved for his wife.

The evening seemed to creep from one minute to the next. As everything was wrapping up for the night. One final round of hand shaking and congratulatory small talk.

Matthew noticed Helen retrieving her phone from her clutch-purse. "Do you need a ride?"

"No, I just ordered a Lyft. They'll be here in five minutes." The lovely thirty-one-year-old Helen told her boss.

"No-no-no-no-no-no ... you're going to ride with me." Matthew said, smiling broadly. "I can't let my most important asset be put in the hands of someone we don't know. You're coming with me. Casey is waiting right outside."

With the Lyft canceled, Matthew realized he had no idea where Helen lived. She gave the driver her home address. That was the moment he realized he knew nothing about her life. Matthew was stunned. If it hadn't been for her loyalty and her keeping him aware of everything going on in the world outside his office, he wouldn't be where he was today...tonight...or any other time since the day she became his PA.

"Would you mind if we make a little detour, Helen?"

"Of course not, it's your car."

Matthew gave Casey, the driver, his new instructions, and it wasn't long till the Limo pulled up in front of the condo. Taking the package, he had earlier given Casey, excused himself from Helen and stepped boldly to a side door next to the garage. He wasn't surprised when the driveway lights came on allowing Casey and Helen watch him quietly. He opened the driver's side door on his wife's car, parked outside. He propped the package in the front seat, leaning against the steering wheel. He then opened the side door to the condo and disappeared inside.

It was a good thirty minutes before he returned to the car. After apologies for the long wait, they were soon arriving at Helen's Apartment. Helen turned to her boss and asked a question. "It's none of my business, but who's house was that?"

"That was my house...maybe I should say it is my wife's house."

Puzzled, Helen nodded her head before she spoke. "I'm sorry I asked."

"Helen don't be sorry. In fact, I should be apologizing to you. You have been the backbone to my success, and I have never taken the time to get to know you. And for that, I'm so very sorry. Monday, you and I will take a long lunch and you're going to tell me all about yourself. I really want to know who you are...who you really are."

A smile crept over Helen's face. "We have plenty of time now. Can I offer you a drink or a coffee."

Matthew seemed a little taken aback by her words. He then told Casey he should go ahead and go home to his family. He we would get a ride later. Casey responded as he should, and Matthew stepped past him to join Gloria on her way to her apartment.

"Are you sure you want to be seen in this neighborhood, Mr. Executive Vice-President?"

"Funny you should ask," Matthew said, smiling broadly. "I seem to have lost my ride."

The couple was still chuckling as they entered Helen's apartment on the second floor.

**********************************************************************

The conversation was a recap of what had happened that evening at the party. The new gossip that Helen had found. All this was conversation while Helen was getting her boss a hot cup of tea.

When she was able to join him, they sat side by side. Matthew wanted to hear all about Helen and her life. He insisted, "Start from the beginning."

She did, she told him of her adventures and troubles till she entered college. During her second year, she had fallen for this, what she thought was a great guy. He was very special to her, but the longer they were together, the meaner and nastier he became. She began to resent him, and then she discovered he was seeing another girl at the same time.

When she confronted him, he denied everything. But she said she didn't want to see him ever again. That's when he raped her. He did things that damaged her physically and mentally. He put her in the hospital. That was when she decided she didn't want another man in her life.... ever. "So, I became a lesbian. The last two years of school I went out only with women. I actually had a regular girlfriend for a while, but it didn't last past graduation. After school, I had about five interviews, and then I interviewed with you, and you hired me on the spot." The surprise came when she admitted she had neither girlfriend or boyfriend in the last two years.

Matthew was taken aback by the completeness of her life's confession. There was a sadness in his face. "Well, other than the fact that I have been a complete ass when it came to you. I may have your story beaten...sadly."

His tea was now cold, but when she looked at him, smiled and said, "Okay, it's your turn."

"I don't know if I have the guts to tell you all this, but I said I would." Matthew then went on to tell his story. He told her everything. How everything that had gone wrong in his marriage was his fault. He told her that she shouldn't hold him in such high regard. Then he told her about what happened after they left the dinner.

"You ask tonight what took so long at the condo, where my wife's car was parked." There was the beginning of a tear in his eye. "She was there with a boyfriend I told her I didn't want her to see. They were sitting on the couch watching a movie, and my wife was telling him how much she loved him, and how well they had hidden their ongoing romance." The tear fell from his eye. "And she told him she was going leave me when she had the chance."

Helen put her hand on Matthew's arm. "I'm so very sorry."

"The package I put in her car was a history of the last month on video and all the meeting and conversations she had with her lovers." He paused a moment to look into Helen's eyes. He saw a sadness there. And he saw something else. As he spoke Helen's hand moved from his arm to his face. "The papers will be served tomorrow." Another tear ran down his face.

Helen leaned forward to kiss away the tear and was met by the lips of her boss. As she pulled back as though to apologize for being so forward. Matthew held her hands in his and returned the kiss. "I want to make love to you... I need to show you."

"Show me what, Matthew?"

"I want to show you I've been a fool all these years... I want to show you that I think it has been you that I have been in love with. And I won't know till you tell me I'm right."

The next morning, Matthew's phone was vibrating across the floor of Helen's bedroom. It was his Lawyer calling to tell him Gloria had been served. There were also several screaming messages from his soon to be ex-wife. But at that moment he was busy. Busy convincing his new love that he did indeed love her. He was just hoping she would confirm that soon.

END

NOTE: As is usual, I can't keep my mouth shut. But I want to let those who feel every writer on these pages needs to be compared to Ernest Hemmingway. I'm sorry. I want to let you know this will be my last effort. I have received so much positive reinforcement and constructive criticism, and for those lessons in prose, I thank you. I said from the beginning in early twenty-twenty-two, I am not a writer. I am just a dreamer of an old man who had some thoughts and fantasies that might fit on paper. Not very many people could understand or want to read what I have written. But to those who do understand, I thank you. The best to you and to your long life. Jay Cameron