Hotwife - All the Way to the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew seemed to cower under the vigor of her remarks. "Stop, Gloria.... please stop and listen to me."

"Fuck you, Matthew! Can you see how you've upset me? You don't understand how this would affect me." She paused only to take a deep breath. "I don't think you really know me. I'm you wife...

"Yes, but please give me a chance to get this over with." Matthew pleaded.

"Is this the same guy you keep emailing? Is he that Jason guy you talk about?

Matthew relaxed his shoulders and his face filled with shame. "Jason and I talked about having a threesome with you.

"YOU WHAT?"

"Clam down Gloria.... please. After he saw your pictures, and we drunk-talked almost all night...I suggested maybe the three of us could meet up and have a threesome."

"So, this is not a spur of the moment thing. You two jackasses have already decided?" With her almost in tears. "Is this what you want, I mean... really want? You want to see another man fuck your wife? You want to see another man kiss me? You want to watch him fuck me just like Randall did?" She seemed to calm as she stepped closer to her husband recalling she had already broken the bond between them.

"Would you agree to speak to him on a video call?" Matthew begged.

"I can't believe this. You want to let this Janson character, talk to me on a video call? All I must do is talk to him, and then if I like what he says, and the way he looks you expect me to jump into bed with the two of you?"

"I told you after the Randall hassle, I would never ask you to do anything you didn't want to do."

"Let me think about this whole fuckin mess. I admit, I've had fantasies about having two men at once. Hell, all women, at one time or another has had that fantasy."

Her level of anger had slowly subsided. She slipped into the bed and laid next to her husband. They talked about how he came to this point. He admitted he had had this fantasy for what he said were years. But it was just now he thought he could bring the subject to her attention. He even remarked he had wanted to bring up the subject back in the days when they were playing their role-playing games.

That night, Matthew and Gloria had sex... They did not make love. It was just the mechanical going through the motions. Both husband and wife looked at that night like there seemed to be the foundation of a wall being constructed in their marriage. Matthew had always been a considerate lover, but for the first time in a long time, Gloria faked her orgasm.

The next morning, Gloria saw she had no choice. She would call her husband's friend.

**********************************************************************

The first call to Matthew's friend, Jason, lasted longer than Gloria had set aside time for. She actually was pleased with the smooth way he expressed his admiration for her beauty. He was very handsome, with light brown hair, strong arms, and apologetic for the way he acted when he first saw her photos.

Two days later, with the encouragement of her husband, Gloria called Jason again. It wasn't long till she was speaking with him almost daily. Every time she talked to Jason; she knew her husband was aware. She even showed some naked pictures of herself to Matthew to get his permission to forward them to Jason.

Then came the night when she and Matthew were talking about that days' conversation with Jason. Gloria placed a finger on Matthew's lips to prevent him speaking. She smiled and asked one final time. "Do you really want this threesome with Jason to happen."

When Matthew smiled and nodded his positive response, the husband and wife seemed to laugh, before embracing each other with their genuine love for each other. That was the night all the wheels of the fantasy were set in motion. It seemed like it was going to take countless emails and conversations to get this usually simple event to happen at all.

Matthew and Jason were tasked with the responsibility to see that it all took place with the greatest of discretion. Excitement for the event was soon replaced with determination.

Then came the call. Everything was arranged. The kids would be happy to spend a few days with Gloria's parents, and Matthew would get the hotel and all the camouflage events arranged.

About a week and a half before the first threesome, Jason called. When Gloria opened the page to her soon to be lover, Janson was seated on his bed naked. The sight was not new to Gloria, but this call was to be different. Jason said. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

"What are we... seven years old?" Gloria chided.

"I want to watch you cum, and I want to cum for you."

Gloria's mind seemed a little confused and excited at the same time. With some slight resistance she relented and agreed with his childish request. Over the next several minutes, Gloria watched almost silently, Jason stroking his cock. As he came close to his peak, he would slow down to let Gloria catch up to him. Finally, as time was slipping away, Gloria watched with unrealistic desire as Jason's cock flung his cum into the air covering his naked stomach. Just the sight of his lust brought her to her peak as she closed her eyes to imagine his cum filling her. There was no turning back now. She wanted Jason, and she wanted him soon.

That night, just as every other night when she had spoken to Jason, she pressed her slim fit body against her husband. Just as every night, her confessions were the cause of another hot session of sex. But the difference now was, she no longer was making love to her husband. Her mind was only on the fantasy of having Jason thrusting in and out of her body. She called Jason's name as she sucked her husband's cock. She called his name as she came, she called his name when her husband was devouring her pussy with his mouth and tongue.

Matthew realized that he was no longer in bed with his wife. But he was already sharing her with his friend. His fantasy was now coming true, but at what price was he about to pay?

**********************************************************************

Gloria had asked the question over and over. "Are you sure about this?" but Matthew knew he had gone too far; he was too close to go back now. He had suffered in silence for so many years and now he wanted it to happen. But as each hour passed and each mile ticked over on the car's speedometer; tension was beginning to grow in his body.

They had planned every detail of visiting the city. They spent a weekend with family and friends. On the night of the big event, a Monday night, Gloria had arranged to meet with one of her college friends and her husband for an early dinner. They met at a restaurant near their hotel to enjoy some reminiscing. Both Gloria's friend and her husband were going to be out early the next morning, so by eight o'clock Gloria and Matthew were back in their hotel room.

Matthew busied himself with a quick shower getting dressed and taking pictures of his wife as she made herself ready for a whole new adventure. Matthew made a discovery that seemed to puzzle him. Gloria, in her past, had suffered from anxiety. But here she was, getting ready to give herself to man, not her husband, and she showed no sign at all of being anxious.

Before he had much time to ponder his discovery, his cell phone sounded a message. It was Jason, waiting outside the hotel on the street.

For what seemed like forever, Gloria waited on the bed with her back against the wall. When Matthew and Jason came into the room there were awkward introductions and then everyone relaxed and began making humorous conversation that was going nowhere.

Gloria had arranged for them to play a drinking game. Matthew was content to let Gloria take the lead, but thirty minutes later, nothing had happened. Matthew positioned Gloria's body between he and Jason. He pulled Gloria to himself and kissed her. She opened her eyes and whispered. "Do you want me to kiss him?" Matthew nodded and released his grasp.

Gloria left the embrace of her husband and for the first time found herself going back and forth from one man to another. Each breast was getting the oral attentions of a mouth, gentle biting, sucking, and licking at the same time. This, in and of itself was causing the juices to churn in her groin.

Jason's lips felt better than she had imagined. The passion in his kiss was taking her breath away. Fingers rubbed the smoothness between her legs and as they both undressed, she shuttered at the feel of a hard, pulsing cock in each hand.

While Jason made love to her lower body, Matthew raised hips and his cock to her mouth. Gloria didn't hesitate to take him into her mouth armed with a swirling tongue that caused Matthew to pull away least he cum too soon. She was locked in a body-shaking rhythm that she could not escape, and she was begging for them to continue.

They worked their way through many positions that night. The two men lay side by side while Gloria moved from one cock to the other. She seemed to never catch her breath. It was thrilling to feel her husband pounding into her from behind, while she was taking Jason in her mouth. A minute later they had switched positions, and she knew she would never ask herself again if all those workouts were worth doing. Her slim, athletic body knew now what she was truly training for. If anywhere in the world there was a "Tri-Fuck-A-Thon'" she wanted to sign up right now.

Once the dammed-up passions had been released, there was no stopping it. Jason wanted to taste and make love to her pussy, and he did. While his cock thrusting in and out of her body, Gloria held her husband in her mouth. Jason had filled her pussy with his load and began to soften, but on this night, there was another cock to take its' place, her husband. Minutes later a tongue and finger were working their magic, and she felt the as though a Gatling-gun was going off inside her. What a treasure this night had become.

**********************************************************************

Gloria and Matthew slept in the next morning. When Matthew began to get a little frisky, Gloria was forced to remind him that she was worn out by two cocks the night before...not just one. Matthew was certain she had enjoyed her first threesome, so he decided to give her a break. Showered, dressed and on the road home. It was time to discuss what went on that night. She told her husband how normal it felt having two men at one time. She was careful not to make him feel like a cuckold, but there was no denying it; she had accepted the seed of another man into her body. And confessed she would want to do it again. Before the drive home was completed, they had talked to Jason, and they would set up another meeting and maybe two in the new year. Gloria was excited.

With the holidays facing them, family, and friends to visit and children to care for, the dates available on the calendar to have a meet-up with Jason became more and more difficult. Finally, a three-day weekend opened, and arrangements were made to spend two nights this time with the third member of their group.

Gloria and Jason still talked two or three times a week on the phone. She continued to send him naked photos of herself, but only after Matthew agreed. In reality, Matthew never found anything that Gloria wanted to send Jason objectionable. Every photo was tame compared to what they did that night in the hotel. True to her word she told Matthew everything she discussed with Jason, and most times their conversations always became sexual. Sometimes, she would use her talks with Jason as starters for an extra special night of sex with her husband.

**********************************************************************

After the wheels touched down on the runway in Cincinnati, Gloria was quick to call Janson the let him know they had arrived. When Jason answered she gleefully asked. "Are you ready to have some fun tonight?" Pleased with his response they continued with small talk as she and Matthew de-planed. In just a few minutes they were waiting for a taxi as Gloria ended the call.

In a taxi on the way to their hotel Gloria pressed herself against her husband's shoulder. "You're looking forward to this ...aren't you?"

"Aren't you?" She asked.

"Yes, of course, but I haven't seen you look forward to anything like you look forward to seeing Jason."

"How many times do I have to tell you, you are the only love in my life?"

Making a mental note of the seriousness of her facial expression, Matthew turned his face to the traffic outside the the taxi. "I just don't want you to forget that. You know...I'm the man of the family, and I can stop this right now."

Gloria thought to herself. "You wouldn't dare... this whole thing was your idea." But she failed to say it out loud. She didn't want her husband to know how special the whole lifestyle was to her. For her, there was a new thrill almost every day when she thought about her distant lover. She seemed to be addicted to the mere thought of having him inside her. And if she thought about it...she hadn't made love to her husband since that first threesome. Every time she and Matthew were naked together her only thought was of Jason. It was not her husband sweating and moaning with her. She now had a true vision of Janson as he fucked her; and she longed to make it real as often as she could.

Later in the evening, Matthew and Gloria had an early dinner and then up to their room to await the arrival of Jason. This time it was different. When the knock on the door came, Gloria was there before Matthew could stand up.

The door came open and Jason stepped inside. Even before Matthew could say hello to their guest, Gloria was in his arms with her lips pressed tight against his.

Things finally quieted down and Gloria found herself once again the center of attention. Occasionally one of the men would step aside just to watch the other ravage the woman who was the center of their Universe. When exhaustion was present, they would take a break to recharge and then it all started again. The longest break they took was when Matthew ordered a porn movie on pay-per-view. Before the end of the second or third scene, Matthew looked to see his wife's head bouncing up and down as she tried to drain one more load of Jason's cum into her mouth.

The next day, Jason had to leave for a task he needed to attend to, so Matthew and Gloria stayed in bed till they were chased out by housekeeping. That evening Jason came to the hotel a little late, but this time it was going to be different. Matthew was a little anxious about what was about to happen. He and Gloria agreed that he would not participate tonight. Matthew would just watch and film the first hour and then later join the two lovers.

The lights in the room were turned off. The only light came from the open drapes, and from a light left on in the bathroom. Matthew laid on the second queen-sized bed where he could watch the lovers. His cock strained against his shorts as he filmed his wife making out with another man. She was not letting Jason take control. This was her time. It seemed to Matthew they were never going to stop kissing. Their hands explored the other's body. Jason found her sweet spot with his tongue and Gloria's body appeared to stretch to a perfect elbow as her hips pushed Jason's face upward.

There seemed to be a never-ending song being sung by the two lovers announcing the fact they were cumming. They changed their positions and angles of their bodies. Each change brought new words of encouragement.

Finally, Jason seemed to be completely out of gas. Matthew took this for his opportunity to ravage the tight body of his wife. His heart was racing as he felt the head of his cock swimming so easily into his wife. She clutched at him and uttered her words of passion as he pounded in and out. Her legs locked around his waist, and she felt his body begin to stiffen. "Cum in me baby.... show Jason you are a real man. He came harder than he could ever remember.

The three of them showered and cleaned as they agreed it was time to rest. They laughed at their jokes and after several more drinks it was time to call it a night.

Matthew and Gloria held each other in one of the two queen-sized beds. Jason laid back alone in the other.

Sometime during the night, Matthew noticed Gloria was not in his bed. His first thought was she had gone to the bathroom. But as his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he could see a reflection in the dressing mirror between the two beds. He could see and hear the rustling in the other bed. Gloria and Jason were locked into a sixty-nine position. The sound of very soft moaning and the slurping of two bodies fighting the urge to scream.

Matthew didn't move. He was frozen in his effort to watch and listen to what was going on in the other bed. After a long interval of movement, he realized that both people of this nocturnal party were finally spent.

"When am I going to see you again?" Gloria whispered. "I don't think I can go on like this...I need you so bad."

Matthew couldn't hear Jason's response, but whatever it was, he heard his wife say the words, "I love you so much."

Suddenly there was a tightness in Matthew's chest. He didn't want to believe those words were coming from his wife, but there was no doubt...she said them, albeit in a whisper. It felt like a knife twisting in his heart.

Matthew turned slightly in his bed, just enough to make the two lovers think he might be waking. Gloria left Jason's side and went to the bathroom. When she returned Matthew could smell the mouthwash on her breath. She whispered his name as she slipped back into his bed, but he didn't move or respond.

The next morning, Matthew didn't ask anything of his wife concerning the early morning visit to Jason's bed. As far as anyone could tell, all was right with the world. Matthew even went out of his way to invite him to Randall and Tina's condo if he came through town. But then he stepped back and took a good look at Jason. "This guys' a player." The words raced through his mind. "He wears clothes one size smaller to show off his frame in a better light. He wears an oversized sports cup to make his package look more inviting. This guys' just a fuckin' a player!" The words never left his mouth, but he was thinking he had been duped all along. He had to admit though, he made his fantasy come true, but at what cost?

**********************************************************************

The entire plane ride to their home was very quiet. Gloria told her husband how much she loved him, and she put her arm thru his, rested her head against his shoulder and slept most, if not all the flight home.

In the car back to their house from the airport, Gloria asked Matthew when they were going to get together again with Jason?

"We're not!"

"What do you mean? I heard you tell him we would get back together."

Matthew turned his face to her and said slowly and deliberately. "I lied! That's the end of your love affair with Jason!"

Gloria started to speak but decided it would be wiser to let it alone.

When the car pulled into the drive, they were greeted by Gloria's mother and two very happy children.

Later that night, two exhausted travelers were making their way into the bedroom. "Do you want to talk about what you said today?" Gloria asked.

"Honey, we said all along we would honor the wishes of the other. And I admit, that was two of the most memorable nights in my lifetime. But I don't think you look at it the way I do."

With a confused look on her face. "How do you look at it?"

"This whole thing with Jason was my idea and my fantasy. I admit that freely. But when you snuck into his bed to swallow his cum and then not tell me about it. That was the end." He turned over to face the wall. "You do know I heard you say you were in love with him?"