Hotwife and sharing stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell her she is such a good girl.

A minutes later she takes the towel, and cleans up a bit, then flops back on the bed and makes an exasperated sigh. I ask her what's wrong? She says all pouty "I didn't get fucked." I tell her she has to give me a few minutes to recharge, and probably something for inspiration. She leans over, opens her bedside drawer, and pulls out her big cock toy, and her bottle of lube. She says "I guess I gotta do this myself."

I sit in my office chair and watch her lube it, she spreads her legs, rubs it on her pussy, and pushes it in. I lean back and watch as she starts to fuck herself with it. After a couple minutes she is increasing her speed, breathing hard, and moaning like crazy. My cock gets hard again, and I start stroking it, watching the toy go in and out of her. She is close to cumming, and I get up and move around the bed next to her face. She takes my cock in her mouth and starts sucking, moaning around it as she fucks her pussy hard with the dildo. She momentarily forgets to keep sucking as she cums, twitching like crazy with my cock still in her mouth. I watch her body shake and convulse.

I pull my cock out of her mouth, go back around the bed, lay back on it and tell her "Ride my cock, right now." She says "Oh god, OK." She throws a leg over me, and slides her super wet pussy down onto me. She starts bouncing up and down, and is so wet I can actually hear it. I pull her chest down towards my face, and take one of her nipples into my mouth. It tastes a bit salty, and I realize I am tasting my buddies cum on my wife. I am overcome with lust at that moment, and start licking her chest all over, rubbing her tits all over my tongue and face, trying to get as much of his cum as possible. She is laughing and says "I guess you like that."

My cock starts spurting like crazy into her. I reach down, grab her hips and I pulled her as deep as I could get into her.

---------

Once again

So the second time my friend came in my wife's mouth was in a hotel room. Her and I needed a getaway, and found a pretty room to shoot boudoir pictures of her in locally. Super classy place. Kind of a weekend stay-cation.

We told him about it, and she invited him to join us again for the photo shoot. he said he might be able to stop by and say hi for a few minutes. At the time they were flirting pretty hard over text, and she was occasionally taking selfies for him to enjoy. I loved it. I'm not into the whole humiliation thing, but I would say I am very into sharing, and seeing her enjoy being sexual is a big thing for me.

So the weekend comes, we pack up a bunch of lingerie and toys and such to enjoy, check into the hotel, we shower, she lotions and does all the pre-photo shoot stuff. She puts on the first outfit, and we start shooting pictures around 4. She sends him a selfie a few minutes later and asks if he is gonna be able to come over. He texts back "I will probably only have 20 minutes or so." She shows me the text and I watch my wife respond "I'll make it quick. lol."

So we go back to shooting pictures while we wait for him, and start talking about it as I shoot. I asked her "So, what do you have in mind?" she said "I don't know..maybe I will greet him at the door and just get on my knees right there." I was instantly hard. I think I said "I dare you." She laughed.

About 20 minutes later he knocks. She jumps up and answers the door in a red lace nighty. He says "Hi there," and they hug as the door closes behind him. She kisses him, and says "Are you ready?" he laughs and says "For what?" She says "This."

I watch from behind as my wife drops onto her knees right there, no hesitation, unfastening his belt, then his zipper, kinda slides his pants down a bit, then his underwear, grabs his cock and puts it straight in her mouth. He says "Wow!" and looks at me. I said "I know, I think she's excited to see you." and laughed.

I stroked my cock and watched her suck him like a porn star for the next 5-10 minutes. It was incredible. Towards the end she stopped for a second and said "You don't have to be shy, hold my hair back for me." I watched as he gently gathered her blonde hair, getting it together like a pony tail. She went back to sucking him. A few minutes later he looked up at me, a handful of my wife's hair, his cock in her mouth, and said "Fuck she is beautiful." I said "I know right?"

He went back to watching her suck, and a minutes later said "Oh fuck I am gonna cum. Do you want to swallow it?" and she made the "MmmHmm" noise.

I watched him tense up, and heard him tell he is going to cum. She kept going, then paused and I could tell she was swallowing his cum. He held her there a minutes or so, and she started giggling around his cock. It was adorable, and they both started laughing.

We made small talk, he said that it was amazing, got dressed, they kissed a couple times, he thanked her a few times, and he was gone a few minutes later.

As soon as he left, my wife laid back on the bed all cute and sighed this big lovely sigh and said "So, how did I do?"

I told her she was amazing, and a minutes later I was on top of her, fucking her hard, telling her what a good little slut she was.

---------

The bachelor party

Last year I gifted her mouth as a toy to be used by my best friend for his secret private bachelor party.

So my best friend was getting married. His cousin was planning a typical bachelor party for him, strip club, steak dinner. It was OK, but I had a better idea. The 4 of us were all very close at the time, and had all lived together for a bit. I have known the guy forever, and he and I had shared girls before, so yeah. A plan was proposed. Go out of town for a weekend, get an AirBnB together, have the girls put on a private lingerie show for us, and see what kind of trouble we can get up to.

He and I had talked about it for a bit, and both of the girls were down for it. His fiancee is bisexual, and my wife is curious and had never been with a girl. The night started with the girls putting on a little lingerie show for us. They tried on a few outfits, and would come down the hall and dance around like strippers and show us. My wife had brought along this cute little bondage outfit with cuffs, a leash, blindfold, and black lace kitty cat ears. When she was blindly led out in by his fiancee I took the leash, led her to my lap, and had her sit on my lap with her back leaning against my chest. I spread her legs with mines, putting them on the outside of my knees, and his Fiancee started kissing and licking her, worked down her body, pulled her panties to the side and started licking her pussy. My wife was leaned back against me, blindfolded, cuffed, moaning in my ear that she was cumming, and I was holding her legs open while my best friend's girl sucked her pussy in front of me.

A few minutes later, I got up, took the leash, and guided my wife to crawl between my best friend's legs. He was on the couch, cock out, stroking to the show. I handed him the leash, told her to be a good girl for him, and my wife, still blindfolded went to work sucking his cock on her knees.

His fiancee and I went back to the other couch and started watching, enjoying it. She reached over and started stroking me, and a minutes later, I reached down, put my hand between her legs, and we were masturbating each other, watching my wife suck the bachelor's cock.

A few minutes later my best friend pulled my wife up to her feet, took off her cuffs and blindfold, and her panties, laid her on her back on the couch, and reverse 69ed her. Her head was kinda off the edge of the couch, and we watched as he fucked downwards into her mouth and ate her pussy.

Suddenly his soon to be wife said "Put me on my knees and fuck my mouth." I said "absolutely ma'am!" She faced away from them in front of me, I stood in front of her, and she took my cock in her mouth. I held her ponytail and fucked her mouth while she looked up at me acting all innocent. She loved it.

She sucked me till I came, watching my best friend fuck my wife's mouth, my wife cumming like crazy, and trying to remember to keep sucking.

It was totally epic. My best friend has made comments several times about how it was "the best bachelor party ever." and "how good my wife can suck."

It's kinda funny to think his new wife had my cock cumming in her mouth a few days before they got married too.

My wife was like a fuck doll that weekend. Seeing him take her by the hand, stand her up, take off her cuffs and blindfold, and watching him slide her panties down while she did this cute little wiggle and how she stepped out of them in her heels with his help, and how she just let him position her how he wanted... I loved it, and it's not something that I will soon forget seeing. She's a good sport, and played the fuck toy for him so well. I was also proud of the guy for being so assertive with her. He wasn't always that way, and seemed to know exactly what he wanted. I need to ask him if he had thought about the reverse 69 with her ahead of time because he went right for it.

Since then she has sucked the cum out of one friend 4 times, her high school ex boyfriend once. I love my hotwife.

12