All Comments on 'Hotwife Chronicles 01'

by the_Otter_guy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wrong category.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

for me, it's a YES. I want my wife to be a HOTWIFE and fuck other men in front of me.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do all these loser men decide to not divorce their wife and just let her do whatever the hell she wants to him. It goes from cheating to cuckholding to feminization and finally a sex reassignment surgery and they take it. Get the fucking divorce and move on. If this is what she wants and it is her first choice then it will come up again so if a comment is enough of a reason then she didn’t love you in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor anonymous! Is your masculinity so fragile a work of fiction scares you? I’m guessing you’re one of those guys with a large pick up truck and want your dinner ready by 6pm and your wife seriously wonders what she saw in you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor Anonymous 2… getting triggered by a work of FICTION! Maybe don’t read erotica if your so prude?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I will follow this story

DickTraceyDickTracey9 months ago

Totally enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome, can’t wait to read #2.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love the idea that my wife needs lots of sex, that makes her a better, hotter woman. I accepted years ago, in my 20’s, that women can always accept more than one man can give. If a man thinks otherwise he is living in a fairy tale.

I want to see her exhausted on the bed after she’s had all the sex she can handle and been worn out. Love hearing her begging for a break but until she uses her safe word no one stops. Or sometimes it’s as soft as butter with feather light caressing that pull every last ounce of pleasure out of her. Either way seeing it happen is n amazing thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthe_Otter_guy@the_Otter_guy
Just another horny guy that discovered written porn. Reading and writing sexual/sensual fantasies *I’ll be changing some story categories in the near future. For example, some of the Hotwife chronicles will go to Fetish. Samantha finds here Peace to Interracial. If you have ‘f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES