Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thoughts were interrupted by Ginny standing next to me. I couldn't help but notice her wry little smile as she handed me the leatherette folder containing the bill. I gave a quick look, took out my wallet and slipped two $20 bills into it which more than covered the drinks and a super generous tip.

"Well, thank you Matthew," she said. "It's always nice to meet Tonya's generous friends with guilty consciences."

ZING! I hated to admit that she was right.

"I assume you might want to take them with you," she giggled pointing to Tonya's panties still sitting on the table.

I grabbed them and stuffed them into the inside pocket of my sport coat. I felt like I must have turned as red as a Fourth of July sunburn.

"You might also want to fix that before you walk out," she added pointing to my lap. Part of my shirt tail was sticking out of the fly of my pants. As red as I was, I think I got redder.

"The drinks were outstanding," I said with a sheepish grin.

"And I'm assuming so was the company," Ginny added laughing out loud.

As Ginny walked away, I quickly adjusted my pants and shirt. I slid out of the booth and went rather quickly through the main dining room to the front door. As I passed Ginny at the hostess desk, she gave me a little wave and said, "Don't be a stranger Matthew."

I jumped into my car and turned onto the street. I suddenly realized that I really should have stopped into the men's room and washed my hands. I sniffed them and verified that Tonya's scent might be noticeable when I got home. I pulled into the parking lot of a drug store to buy one of those little bottles of hand sanitizer. As I shut the engine off, I also remembered Tonya's panties in my coat pocket. I retrieved them. They were still damp and Tonya's scent was obvious on them. I put them into an inside pocket of my brief case and went into the store to get the hand sanitizer.

As soon as I got home, I went upstairs to wash my hands more thoroughly and change my clothes. When I came down, Jean was only mildly upset when she said, "I sure wish you'd call and tell me when you're going to be late. Another 20 minutes and dinner would have been totally ruined."

I apologized with the excuse that I was tied up with preparations for a contract negotiation coming up next week. All through dinner, I couldn't help thinking about what Tonya said about Phil jumping her bones when she showed him that napkin and telling him all about or little time at the restaurant.