Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 04

Story Info
Overcoming a barrier, the couples share in a fantasy.
14.1k words
4.17
15.8k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were thick as thieves with Veronica and Rick. The four of us did everything together... literally everything. We'd go out to dinner, chill out by the pool, watch movies all night, or party on lake all day. Over the course of a couple of months we were inviting each other to family gatherings, birthdays, all of it. The kids loved going over to Uncle Rick's and playing video games in the theater room and Aunt Veronica was always buying them cool toys to play with almost every visit. In our 20 years of marriage, we never had friends who were this close with us. They were genuinely our best friends and the people we wanted to be around most, regardless of the sex.

But of course, there was lots of sex. When the kids were in bed, we'd all play together. It took a while, but I eventually got used to Rick's mass and sex with him turned from more pain than pleasure to pure ecstasy. I got to the point where I could almost fuck him hard. Almost, but not quite. It was slow and steady, but incredible every time. However, his enormous manhood became a focal point for Steve and I to the point in which I started feeling bad for Veronica. We talked about it and she insisted that she was actually thankful for having me there to provide for Rick. Given our proclivities, Steve and I, we were in no place to judge, but the situation still seemed off to us. For Steve, watching me with other men was a fantasy we turned in to reality, but for Veronica she was just trying to make Rick happy.

We found our conversations after hooking up with them to be less about how hot the experience was and more about how Veronica was just kind of there for the ride. One evening after a dinner out, I confronted Veronica more pointedly about our concerns. We were standing in the bathroom washing our hands when I approached the subject.

"We love you guys, but I'm a little worried."

"Worried about what? I thought everything was good."

"It is... for us. But we're worried about you."

"What do you mean?"

"Steve and I are really into this stuff, but it seems different for you. I know you said you appreciate me for helping with Rick, but are you truly ok with it?"

"Oh god, Jenny. This again? I told you that it's all good. You can do for Rick what I can't do. It's great."

"Yeah, I'm sorry, but it's just a different circumstance. I don't want you to feel bad about yourself or anything."

"Ok... well... If I'm being honest, I do get a little jealous. Not jealous of you and Rick, just jealous that you're more... ummm... capable?"

"That's exactly what I'm talking about. Steve LOVES watching me fuck other men and I've found myself fantasizing about watching you with him. Do you feel the same way with me and Rick?"

"I don't fantasize about it, but I trust you and I love Steve to death. It makes me happy to see everyone so happy, but I guess you're right, it's not the same thing."

The squeak of the bathroom door interrupted our heart to heart and we shared a smile as we dried our hands, then filed out to return to our husbands. That night I filled Steve in and we agreed that we needed to have more conversations with them about the situation. The last thing we wanted was to jeopardize our friendship with all the sex that genuinely had become secondary for us. Over the next few days, we continued talking and trying to figure out just how to handle the situation. The following weekend the guys went golfing and Veronica and I watched the kids play in their pool. I couldn't find the words to bring it up again so for us, the day went along just as many had before.

The guys came back and we ate dinner together to finish off the evening. On our way home after the kids passed out in the back seat, I spoke with Steve about being unable to talk to Veronica and he opened up. Somewhere about halfway through the course, Steve breached the subject with Rick who seemed relieved by our apprehension. He confessed that, like Veronica, it was different for him. He didn't mind watching Steve with Veronica and he loved fucking me, but he was also concerned about his wife. The last few miles of our return home were silent as we both pondered over how to help our best friends with their predicament.

I couldn't sleep that night. The more I thought about it, the more terrible I felt. Veronica was such a sweetheart and would obviously go to great lengths to make her husband happy, but at what cost? If she wasn't 100% onboard with the situation, how long before her indifference caught up with her? How long until she started to resent or regret everything? I was feeling as if we were really playing with fire and in the morning, Steve agreed. We had to figure out a way to correct things and maintain our relationship... and theirs.

The kids were back at camp for the summer that week so we knew our plans would involve a weekend full of drinking and lots of sex. Rick had dinner plans for business on Friday, so it was just the three of us that night. On our way to their house after work, Steve had an epiphany.

"What if we trained her?"

I laughed, "Who, Veronica? Trained her? Like a dog?"

I was still laughing, but Steve was dead serious.

"No, like, trained her to take his Kong dong?"

I almost fell out of the car laughing. Steve kept making up new names for Rick's huge cock, but that one was really good. Pulling myself together as he stared at me with serious eyes and a half smile on his face, I began to think out loud.

"Ok... so stretch her out?"

"Yeah, I guess so!" Steve chuckles.

Steve went on to propose we help train her diminutive vagina to accept all of Rick's glory with progressively larger toys until they could actually have sex. He made a good point, so eloquently, "if a pussy can shit out a 10lb baby, it can take an 8lb dick."

My mind spun with all of the thoughts as we pulled into their 'compound', as we had grown to call it. Veronica greeted us at the door and we mixed up some drinks before dinner. Steve excused himself to choose a cigar from Rick's den for after dinner and I helped Veronica finish up the baked salmon meal. I don't know why, but I was hesitant to bring it up again with her. I felt like we were plotting against them for some reason, even though our intentions were pure. I fumbled my way into the conversation as I mixed the salad and Veronica pulled the cedar plank from the oven. Despite my awkward entrance, the brief conversation went quite well.

I left the word 'training' out of my vocabulary, but did inquire about using toys to 'increase her capacity.' She sighed and admitted they tried once before, but it was very early on in their relationship and she gave up pretty quickly. She said they had talked about sex with other people and then when an opportunity for a threesome came up, she jumped on it. According to her, it was a relief because it took the pressure off of her.

"I just felt like I was letting him down and it was going so slowly and it was so hard... this way, I could keep him satisfied without going through all that effort. And all the pain."

My heart broke for her and I let it go, not wanting to push it further. We ate our supper as if nothing happened. Steve and Veronica flirted as usual and I did my best to keep up appearances, not wanting to let my sadness for my best friend to show. After dinner Steve headed to the dock to enjoy his cigar on the lake and Veronica and I sat at the edge of the pool with our glasses of wine in hand. As our feet dangled in the water, I couldn't help it any longer. I had to say something.

"Veronica, you're a very special person. You know I love you to death, but..."

"Are you breaking up with me?" she laughed.

"No, not at all. I just..."

"I know. You don't have to say it. I know. I've been thinking about it all night."

"I just don't want you doing things you don't want to do cause it's the 'easy' way out. That's not right."

Taking a deep breath, she stared into the shimmering water, "I guess I'm just used to this being the way things are. We're happy. We're sooo happy. It doesn't bother me unless I really think about it and I know Rick's happy with the situation."

"Is he? Are you sure?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if we're worried about you and we've only been friends for a couple of months... don't you think your husband might have these concerns too?"

"I guess I never really thought about it. He hasn't brought it up in so long, I just figured everything was ok."

"Well... Steve talked to Rick. And he's worried about you too. He feels guilty that he can't fuck you just like you do."

"Me getting pissed off at him for bringing it up all those times probably didn't help anything," she muttered, eyes swelling with tears.

"Hey, look, it's ok. It's not your fault. It's his enormous dick that's the problem. And if a woman can push a 10lb baby out of that thing, she can take an 8lb dick in it!"

Veronica laughs as she wipes her eyes and downs the last of her wine. We sat quietly and watched Steve return from the lake, both swallowing the intensity of the situation. Steve approached looking at his watch and noting that Rick wouldn't be home for a while, indicating he was getting bored. The mood was somber and I decided maybe waiting around to get naked with Rick wouldn't be a good idea anymore. We already had plans to return the next day to party on their boat, so I excused us, gave Veronica a long hug and whispered, "I love you" in her ear as we prepared to leave. On the way home I cried as I shared our conversation with Steve. My emotional breakdown lit a fire under him and as we pulled into the driveway, he was a man possessed.

"We're showing up with a bag full of toys tomorrow and we're going to fix this shit immediately!"

I called for Steve for breakfast and found him lining up our toys on the bed, as if he was a surgeon preparing for an operation. Ordered from largest to smallest, he had all 11 meticulously spaced, sitting next to them as if he was deep in thought.

"I think we can go ahead and get rid of these little guys, but I'm afraid none of these are going to be challenging enough, girth-wise," he panned.

"You're so funny, honey. I don't think we need to do all this. I was thinking this morning that we shouldn't just spring this on her. I know we talked, but she never really seemed on board. Let's just go over there and have a conversation as a group."

Steve nodded, gathered up the toys, tossed them in our drawer and followed me to the kitchen for breakfast. Throughout the drive we decided that if the conversation went well, we'd get online and start looking for brand new options rather than offering our used toys. They're multi-millionaires after all and who wants to 'borrow' a dildo anyway?

At their house we chit-chatted and I felt the nerves between Steve and I building. As we pushed away from the dock and sped out to the middle of the lake, my courage was growing. Steve wasn't much for opening uncomfortable conversations in which he didn't have an advantage with, so I knew it would be on me. Just as I expected, a couple of beers calmed me down and I broached the subject.

"Ok, time to get uncomfortable. I know we've all been talking about 'this thing' with you two and we really want to help. Veronica told me about how you've tried to work this out before, but I think it's time that you do something about it and we're here to support you."

Rick smirks, "yeah we talked about my '8lb dick' last night too."

Veronica blushes and stares into her open beer can as Rick took the lead.

"We talked a lot actually. We think it's really cool that you guys are concerned and we want to do it. In fact, we started a little last night."

"Good!" Steve exclaims, "glad to hear it. So what'd you guys do?"

"We broke out the toybox and found the biggest, baddest dildo we had. I think it's a good start."

Veronica's color returned to normal as she meekly said, "It was a lot, but it went well. It was a little uncomfortable, but didn't hurt much and I'm not really sore today."

"There you go," I said as I grabbed her knee and shook it. "How big was it?"

As Veronica began to describe it, using her hand to show the girth, Rick dug into their bag full of towels, produced a large black dildo and tossed it between us, "about this big!"

We all laughed as the flopping rubber cock bounced off the back of the seat and rolled around on the floor. I picked it up, noting that it was pretty big, but nowhere near as close as Rick's size. Steve grabbed it from my hand and began shaking it next to his face, making a goofy face and dancing around the boat. The laughter subsided and we got back to the business at hand. This dildo was roughly the same thickness as Rick was soft, so I got on my phone and looked up the biggest toys I could find.

"I think I found that one. 8 inches by 5 and a half inches. Nice, but I think it won't take long for you to need an upgrade."

"Do we even know how big it needs to be? Rick, have you ever measured that monster?" Steve joked.

Without skipping a beat, jumped in, seeming almost embarrassed as he did, "9 and half and almost 7 near the base. We measured years ago."

"Holy fuck, dude. I thought Mr. Black Cock was big!" Steve said, giggling uncomfortably.

"Girl, you got your work cut out for you!" I teased, trying to keep things light.

Veronica just sat there stoically like a kid waiting for her parents to decide who they live with after the divorce. I went back to work, scrolling through the options until finding what I figured was the perfect match.

"Here's one that's 6" around. It's only 8" long, but it's girth we're going for. I don't think we're ever going to be able to make you any deeper."

I handed Veronica my phone and she sheepishly looked at the big beige colored cock I picked out for her. She handed the phone to Rick who nodded in approval before returning it to me.

"Ok, my treat. I'll get it right now and have it sent here."

Steve broke the tension and dove in the water, quickly followed by Rick. Veronica sat silently, staring across the water as I continued building my order. I didn't want to say anything, but I was looking for a couple more to help her build up to Rick. Adding three more of various girths to my cart, I entered their address and placed the order. I felt Veronica's distance as I locked my screen and placed my phone in a cupholder.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, this is just all weird. It probably seems ridiculous because we've all fucked each other and all that, but this is very personal. It's deeply personal and terribly embarrassing."

"I know, hun. Don't sweat it though. We're all in this together now. I can't imagine what you're going through or have gone through, but this is just between the four of us. A year from now we'll all look back on this and laugh."

"Oh god, a year?"

"Well, hopefully much sooner."

Veronica warmed up a bit throughout the morning and as we ate lunch, things seemed normal. No more talk of big dicks, tiny pussies, and training dildos. It was pretty much back to normal and we all spent the rest of the afternoon as we had many times before. We drank, we skinny dipped, and we cruised the lake soaking up the rays. Back at their house we all showered and ventured out for a nice, low-key dinner. For the first time in a long time, we didn't cap the night off with an intense orgy, we just said our goodbyes after dinner and went home. I filled Steve in on my purchase and he was excited about the plan.

About a week later my phone rang. It was Veronica and I knew immediately that her shipment had arrived.

"You sneaky fucking bitch!" she cackled, "Four big dildos! I can't believe you!"

"That's right. Each a little bigger than the next and that last one is just a smidge smaller than Rick."

"Well... Thank you! This is the weirdest shit ever, but thank you."

"Good friends get good friends good dicks, I always say."

"You're fucking dumb and you never say that!" Veronica howled.

"Just promise that you'll keep me in the loop. I want to know how it's going."

"Ok, no problem. I will. I guess I should tell you that we've been practicing every night. Rick is REALLY into it. He loves fucking me with 'a big boy' as he calls it."

"More like, 'little man' if he's comparing," I joked.

"Yeah, he's been holding it next to his and making dumb comments. Glad it's fun for him, but it's fucking work for me. I mean, I think it's already getting easier. Not as much pain. Starting to feel really good even. I think this package came at the perfect time."

Over the next few weeks Veronica and I continued touching base on her. The first toy we picked as a group was a lot for her to handle at first, but after a couple of weeks, they already stepped up to the next biggest size. They were really working hard at it, using lots of lube, taking things slow and continued to progress. It had been a month since that day on the boat when we made plans for the following weekend. We decided to have a nice quiet dinner at our house and beat the summer night heat with drinks in the pool. When the night came, they arrived right on time and dinner went very well. We all changed into our suits and the guys started mixing drinks. Veronica seemed in excellent spirits as we dipped into the pool, reminiscent of the first couple months of our friendship. Nothing seemed out of sorts, but there was a change in Veronica as the guys came out with our daiquiris.

She took a deep breath and stared at Rick as he handed her a drink. He nodded and she spoke up.

"So... we need to talk."

A mile deep pit opened in my stomach; this couldn't be good.

"Don't worry, this isn't bad. At least, I don't think it's bad. We've just been talking and you guys have been so great. I'm really positive that we're going to get here, but we seem to be missing something."

"You want more dildos?" Steve ribbed with a giant goofy smile on his face.

Veronica smiled, "no we want the real thing."

Veronica and Rick went on to tell us that they both realized the process wasn't as gratifying as having good ol' fashioned sex. Specifically, they missed fucking the two of us. Steve stupid fucking grin was bigger than ever as they took turns explaining how this whole experience made them realize their sex lives... our sex lives... wasn't just about their apparent physical incompatibility. Rick confessed to Veronica that he missed watching Steve fuck her and likewise, Veronica admitted to wanting to see Rick fuck me again.

"I think I'm turning into a size queen, but not for me... for you." She stated quietly.

"I always thought it was about making him happy, but after more than a month without watching him fuck you... I guess I really liked it too. I miss watching your face when he starts putting it in. You're always so eager, but still hesitant. It's pretty hot."

"I'm glad I'm not the only one," Steve offered, still beaming like a kid at Christmas.

"Kinda the same thing for me, there buddy," Rick offered. "Watching her fuck is incredible. She's so fucking hot. It's like watching a porno with the hottest girl in the world right in front of me."

Veronica continued, "And the truth is, you two know us so well, both in and out of bed, that there's nobody else in the world we'd want to share each other with."

"Oh yeah," Steve snorted, "wait till you meet the neighbor kid!"

I slapped his arm as Veronica jumped in with a mischievous smile on her face, "Oh yeah, Danny. I've heard."

We all laughed as we filled Rick in on 'the summer of Danny.' He sat wide-eyed, knowing we had done this sort of thing before, but amazed at the lengths in which we had gone to make it happen. As the night progressed, we shed our suits and skinny dipped under the moonlight, taking turns fondling and flirting together as we had done many times before. It was getting late and the yawns were getting more frequent, so Steve decided to be the first to offer towels and recommend we take the party to the bedroom. Like so many nights before, we filled the bed with lust and sex, but now with a renewed eagerness none of us realized we had been missing.