Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Hi?!"

The shock in her face morphed into a big pretty smile as the reality of the situation hit her. Danny was not quite up to speed and stepped back away from me, looking uncomfortable. I placed my hand on his chest and motioned for Veronica to come over.

"Danny, this is my friend Veronica. Veronica, this is Danny from next door."

"Oh, DANNY. I've heard good things about you. It's nice to meet you," Veronica teased as she reached to shake his hand.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too," Danny said sheepishly.

"I told Danny to come over to swim today since Steve was going golfing. Danny, Veronica's husband, Rick, went with Steve and we're mixing drinks. You thirsty?"

"If you have company, I don't want to impose," said Danny flatly.

"Don't be silly, Veronica is my bestie. I knew she was going to be here before I even invited you. Figured swimming with friends would be fun."

Veronica laughs and takes a big pull from her giant straw, never taking her eyes off Danny's buff body. I grabbed Danny's hand and began leading him toward the kitchen as the reality of the situation hit him.

"I definitely need a drink," he laughed awkwardly. "How about a shot?"

"Yes, shots!" Veronica snapped.

She moved over and began grabbing the shot glasses from the bar and pouring six doubles. I wrapped my arm around Danny's waist and leaned into him as we watched her across the room.

"Do you like my surprise, Danny?"

"Not sure what you mean. She's really pretty."

"Do you want her?"

"Umm... she's pretty... but..."

"Danny, relax, her husband's like Steve. I told them about you and they wanted to see what all the fuss was about."

"So she's here for me?"

"Uh huh... we're here for you."

I was rubbing his half hard cock through his trunks as Veronica sashayed her way over to us from the bar.

"Hey now, don't get too excited you two, we still have shots to take," Veronica demands.

We each down a shot and Danny quickly grabs for his second. Veronica is holding the back of her hand to her mouth as her eyes water and she mutters something about needing a second, immediately grabbing her margarita and gulping through the straw. Danny jumped ahead and took down his second shot, then was eyeballing ours.

"Do you need another, Danny? Don't want to go too hard."

He snatches up my shot and slams it back, banging it on the counter and hollering a big "WOO!" He danced around a minute with his eyes closed as if he was psyching himself up, then settled into a little smile as his eyes opened.

"I think I could use another, but gonna have to switch to beer quick."

I spin to the fridge and grab a Miller Lite from the half empty 12-pack. Danny and Veronica are just staring at each other like two kids trying to get up the courage to ask each other to dance. Both have flirty eyes and adorable little smiles as I hand Danny the beer. He cracks it, takes a big gulp, and picks up the last shot. Looking back and forth between us, he sort of shrugs his shoulders and smiles, taking it down. Another big chug from his beer as a chaser has been a little concerned so I move to break the tension.

"Danny, Veronica and I will get some drinks together. Why don't you go out to the pool and wait for us?"

Danny obliges, lightly shaking his head as he tries to cope with the situation while exiting towards the pool. The second he shuts the slider and drops his towel, Veronica confronts me.

"Ok Jenny," She says with a grin, "what in the fuck is going on here?"

She's laughing and nervously twisting her hair as I fill her in on all the details. Upon asking her what she was thinking, she admitted that she never would have agreed to it up front, but now that she was here, she was quite excited. She, like me, thought the recording thing was a problem. In Veronica's eyes it was too much. There was already a good bit of deception going on, but the level of planning involved was bordering on crazy. Not fun crazy, scary crazy. All of my reservations returned with a quickness and I told Veronica we should call it off.

She shook her head and then out of nowhere looked like a deer in the headlights, pushing on my shoulder and nodding toward the glass door. I spun around and found Danny standing, soaking wet from the pool, flexing and teasing us through the glass. He smiled as he pushed the top of his trunks down, exposing his fully shaved pubic region and the base of his hard cock. While most certainly not a professional, he really worked his hips as he spun around, dropped his shorts to the ground and ran to dive into the pool.

"Well, I guess he's into it," Veronica giggled.

I was shocked. I'd never see Danny like that. He'd never been that confident. Later I found out that he had prepared to do that little dance for me. It was cute; he just thought it'd be fun for me. And truth was, he was right. Veronica and I moved outside after sharing glances and mischievous grins.

"You two coming in?"

"Wow Danny, I wasn't sure how you were feeling. I guess now we know," I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, well, it's ever man's fantasy, right?"

"That's right," Veronica injected, "but remember, our husbands like to watch."

"Oh, ok, well... where are they? If they like to watch, why did they go golfing?"

Everyone was looking at me as I started to admit to the ruse, "Yeah, we thought about recording it."

"Oh yeah? Both of you?"

"No, I had nothing to do with this. I was as surprised as you are," Veronica says strongly.

"Yeah, Steve and I planned it with her husband's help."

"And all they want is to record it? If it were me, I'd want to be there," Danny states matter of factly, standing up out of the water revealing his strong body to the air.

"Oh, they definitely did, but we figured you wouldn't be ok with that," I say, thinking better of the ridiculous camera setup in our bedroom.

"I thought about it the other day and it would be weird, but I dunno, wouldn't be that weird."

Veronica and I look at each other as our gears were turning.

"If you're ok with it, we can probably call them back," I say, still surprised by Danny's willingness to step it up.

"Ok, you can, but how long do we have to wait? I'm ready," Danny says proudly as he moves into the shallows, stroking his hard cock for us.

Veronica was already furiously texting with Rick as I walked towards the pool, devouring Danny's body with my eyes.

"Well I don't have to, but Veronica does..." I pull the string from my top and cast it to the side as I made my way to stairs, "I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I warmed you up a bit."

"5 minutes! They'll be here in 5 minutes!" Veronica yells as my toes first hit the water.

Danny laughs, "I guess they didn't go golfing then?"

He's beaming while meeting me as I dip to the last step, gripping my ass and lifting me to him. Our lips meet as my legs wrap around his waist and my arms around his neck. I'm reminded of last year as his cock presses against my craving vulva in my wet bottoms and our tongues swirl back and forth. I clamp harder with my legs, trying to grind the top of his cock between our bodies. I feel the string on the side of my bikini bottoms get pulled and break free from his mouth to see Veronica in the pool next to us. I drop my legs down his body, drawing his rock-hard piece between my legs, sliding it up my slit and holding it down against my stomach.

Veronica drifts behind me, pulling the other string and pulling my bottoms out the back between my legs under the water. Danny's hands roam my body as we continue kissing in the shallow water. I feel Veronica's body press against mine from behind and her hands slide between Danny and I, feeling both of our nude forms. Her hand moves up my side and over my stomach, then onto Danny's member. She pulls it lightly and runs both hands to my tits, massaging them together as she begins kissing my neck. Her hands move from my chest to Danny's and she nibbles my ear. I feel Danny reaching past me, straining to touch Veronica.

Wanting to watch them enjoy each other, I start moving to the side, but Veronica holds my hips and stops me, "not until Rick gets here."

Danny smiles, steps to the side and reaches one hand under my ass crack and the other over my pussy, massaging everything back and forth and kissing on my neck. His hard cock presses against my hip and I reach for Veronica, pulling her my other side. She comes in close as my arm wraps around her waist and we kiss. Her hands go back to rubbing between Danny's body and my tits. She's struggling to keep herself under control as I find her hand spending much more time on Danny than on me. He's dropping lower to take one of my nipples in his mouth just as her hand begins stroking his 12-noon sundial.

I'm running my fingers through the back of his hair and pull Veronica's head down to my other breast. They start to come together in the water, both of them massaging my ass as they suck my nipples. I watch as Veronica continues pulling him under the water and his hand drifts from my pussy and to her back, slowly touching her lower and lower. They continue to come together in front of me and I see his hand flirting with the top of her bikini bottoms as the slider slowly opens and our husbands step onto the patio.

I smile as the guys take positions on two chairs closest to the water. I run my fingers down to the back of Veronica's top, flicking it open. She steps back allowing it to fall into the water, but maintains distance as Danny stands between us.

"I have to wait for Rick."

Danny and I laugh as Rick bursts out, "I know how you hate when I keep you waiting!"

Veronica spins to see both of them sitting there watching, "How long have you been there?"

I'm standing arm in arm with Danny behind Veronica, my hand rubbing his butt halfway out of the water. My other hand finds his cock as we watch the conversation.

"Just got here," Steve responds. "We were trying not to interrupt."

"Please, don't stop on account of us," Rick implores, adjusting the growing bulge in his shorts, "Danny, do you want my wife?"

"Yes sir, she's gorgeous."

"Well then, why don't you show me?"

Danny blushes a little and smiles wide, reaching for Veronica's hand and pulling her towards us. She twirls around, stepping into him and tongue first into his open mouth as I back from his thick body. They kiss hard and deep as we all watch. Her little body in his massive arms looked so perfect together. His strong hands move under the water and down the back of her bottoms. Her small tits are pressed so hard against his muscled torso they look as if they're going to pop. She's holding his head and clawing her fingers through his hair. She runs her hands down his neck, over his bulbous chest, and down onto his cock fused to her stomach.

Turning around and pushing the head under the water, directing to the top of her little crack, and reaching back over her head to pull his neck, twisting to accept a kiss. Danny's hands begin gliding up and down her stretched body as she grinds on him. He paws at her tits, massaging them roughly, then down over her exposed ribs, resting on her protruding hip bones. I'm touching myself under the water as I step in close, taking Veronica's kiss while Danny lifts her ass out of the water and up and down on his straining cock. Touching both of their bodies, I'm dying to fuck them; both of them.

Deferring my gaze from the up close and personal, I look up at our husbands, now both masturbating openly in the sun. Catching my eyes, I give them both a smile, slipping between Danny and Veronica, pushing her out of the way to begin blowing him. Veronica turns and drops under the water, gripping the base of Danny's cock and licking his balls as I focus on the head. We immediately move together to either side of the shaft, mirroring each other, sliding up and down it, our tongues flicking and meeting together underneath. Danny's hands rest lightly on the back of our heads as we take turns moving from shaft to tip, pushing his cock to each other so we can both take him into our throats.

We feverishly work over his package, our faces cresting in and out of the water, and our hands digging at his unyielding glutes. His fingers grip into our hair and he squeezes a handful, pushing our faces harder into him. I can tell he's about to cum. I look up at him and he's locked onto us. As I stand up Veronica takes him into her mouth and I reach down, squeezing as hard as I can on the base of his cock to keep him from cumming.

"Don't cum yet." I lustfully plead into his ear.

Looking over at Rick and Steve, both furiously jacking off, I thought of that night Rick asked Steve to cum on Veronica's face.

"Hey, do you care if they record this?"

Danny didn't even take his eyes of Veronica who was staring back up at him, licking the underside of his shaft, "Yeah, whatever, go ahead," he panted.

"You guys get your phones ready, he's gonna cum!" I blurt out to Rick and Steve, who both immediately scramble to pull their phones from their shorts, now down at their ankles. They pull off their shirts and make their way over to us.

I pull Veronica up in front of Danny, telling him to sit on the side of the pool. We slip between his legs as Rick drops into the pool behind us. Steve circles the pool and crouches behind Danny, recording over his shoulder as Veronica and I go back to working his primed pumper. I'm kneading his balls as we mouth up and down his pole, pausing to watch as he starts tensing up. Veronica sucks hard on the tip as I stroke the length, still managing him underneath. He's breathing heavily and his balls start straining when the first spasms begin. I drop his balls, grab a handful of Veronica's hair, twisting and pulling her mouth from his cock.

He explodes across her cheek as I rapidly yank his throbbing manhood. His head rolls back and he moans loudly while long white spurts streak over Veronica's pretty, sun kissed face. Much like with Steve she was quickly covered and I pushed her face to his cock as the last drops spilled to her lips. Placing him into her mouth, she lightly sucked and licked him down to his balls. I couldn't let it go to waste this time, so I couldn't help but start licking him off of her face and ear. As she released Danny's soft cock, I continued licking around her mouth until we began kissing, sharing him with each other.

Veronica slipped under the water to rinse her face as I wiped my lips and turned to Danny. He was still breathing heavy, smiling at us. Rick and Steve both stepped back while Veronica popped up out of the water.

"That was great!" Rick said happily.

"I think I got a good angle," Steve said, still staring at his phone.

"Kinda felt like a porn star," Danny smiled.

"If you really want to feel like a porn star, you should see our room," Steve blurted.

"Oh yeah, what's going on in there?"

"We set up a studio to film our sex," I admitted.

"Hmm... sounds interesting. Should we go in there?"

Danny continued to surprise me with his behavior. He completely shed all hints of nervousness and awkward energy. He had changed a lot in the last year, but completely broke free just in the last hour. I stood there dumbfounded for a moment before Veronica chimed in.

"We definitely should as long as you can go again. I want to get fucked."

"I can definitely go again," Danny smiled.