Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We paired off as couples, our bodies intertwined in slurping, squeezing, slapping sounds mixed with moans and the occasional word of encouragement from one partner to the other. Rick broke free from Veronica and offered his big cock to my mouth as Steve continued licking my pussy. Veronica laid to the side and coaxed Steve over to her spread legs, which he quickly buried his face between. Rick's long fingers fluttered around my moistened opening, dripping with the thoughts of his enormity that would soon fill me. I struggled to take his girth into my mouth, straining my lips as I always have. Veronica pulled Steve on top of her, tonguing deeply into his mouth, tasting herself, then pulling his head to her neck and whispering in his ear. Steve rolled off of her and knelt next to us on the bed, stroking his hard cock.

"We want to watch you two fuck," Veronica pleaded.

Steve nodded and Rick climbed over top of me and to the other side, giving them a full view of both of us. I reached up and grabbed his Coke can cock, pulling it as his fingers found my center once again. I stared over at Steve and Veronica, now almost spooning, his hands roaming her tight little body and her hand disappearing behind her ass, obviously pulling his cock. Their eyes were fixated on us as we put on a show for them.

I sat up and directed Rick onto his back between us. His ridiculous cock laid rigid, up past his belly button. I climbed over him and began running my slick pussy up and down the length. I pulled his hands to my tits and he squeezed and pulled as my little cunt wet across his thickness. Loooong strokes up and down his shaft, using his hands on my tits to keep my balance, I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart, spreading myself to ensure I covered as much of him as possible. Finding the equilibrium, I pulled his hand from my breast and dragged it down my body, moving it to my awaiting clit. His thumb found my button as I ground against his massive hardness. Steve and Veronica continued touching each other, completely enthralled by the two of us. My hands clawed at Rick's chiseled chest and washboard abs as I thrust myself over him.

The welts from my nails grew over his torso as I felt myself ready to orgasm. The lubrication between us filled the air with my scent as I began quivering with excitement. Throwing my head back and moaning into the air I released myself and began to cum. As the climax concluded I was dying to be filled as only Rick could. I raised up off his glistening cock, locking eyes with him as I rose up to my feet and lifted his member towards my hungry pussy. I had almost forgotten what it felt like as the tinge of pain shot through my body when I pressed it into the opening. My body trembled as I lowered myself down over him, my creamy hole still barely able to contain his incredible size.

Slowly working it in, up and down, I shuddered as I felt it reach my floor. It was more painful than usual, harkening back to that first time at the club. I slid my feet back so I was on my knees, big swinging D's hovering over his sinewy body as I slowly worked up and down on his fossilized tree trunk. Feeling the cream running between my thighs, I leaned forward and kissed him while he gripped hard on my ass. We panted into each other's mouths, unable to even consider our spouses in the bed next to us.

My pussy stretched to accommodate every inch comfortably as I relaxed into the pleasure. Increasing my rhythm, I opened myself up in the thralls of passion and began fucking him like never before. I slapped hard against him and he lifted his feet up under me, starting to pound deep inside. His strong hands wrapped around my lower back as he pumped himself completely into my depths. His bulbous helmet smashed against my bruising cervix. I was impervious to the pain as the excitement of REALLY fucking his huge cock flooded me with excitement. He grabbed me harder as I felt the pulses of his hard cock stretching me further with every thrust of his orgasm. Just like every time, a tsunami of his hot cum spurted into me and poured out between us.

"Don't stop, I'm going to cum!"

He grabbed my hips and drilled me with everything he had. His cock was softening a bit, but he kept fucking me as roughly as possible. Seconds later I felt myself building up and ultimately cumming harder than I had in a very, very long time. Our heaving bodies pressed fully against each other were sticky with sweat as I began convulsing and squirting all over him. I soaked through the comforter and into the mattress as my body died, his half hard cock still filling me completely. He slowly worked himself in and out until he was finally too soft to stay inside. I bit his lip and kissed him deeply as my quivering body was paralyzed with satisfaction. His big hands lightly tickled my back as we separated from our kiss, turning to see Steve pumping into Veronica and kissing her neck. She smiled at me, then closed her eyes and ran her fingers back through Steve's hair.

"Hey, not cool guys, I want to watch too! Don't get started until we can get a good look!" Rick chirped.

Steve raised his head from Veronica's neck and flashed us a little smirk, still grinding himself into Veronica from behind and pawing her perky little tits. I got up and grabbed a towel from the bathroom, wiping myself off and tossing it to Rick. Steve and Veronica were still sensually fucking next to him as he rolled off the side of the bed.

"You two look hot, but we want a show!" I begged.

Veronica opened her eyes and smiled as I stood next to Rick watching them. Rick wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me close as Veronica pulled away from Steve and flipped to her back with her legs in the air. I nuzzled Rick's chest and ran my fingers up the front of his clammy body while we watched Steve move to the end of the bed. He reached up and grabbed Veronica's ankles, tugging her to meet him at the edge of the bed. Rick's grip on my waist turned to a loving caress as Steve began putting on a show.

Crouching down slightly and running his cock up and down her bald hilt, Steve reached under and grabbed her ass with both hands, lifting her off the bed and pushing her back onto her shoulders, propping her opening to the perfect height for him to stand up straight. Veronica propped herself up with her elbows dug into the bed, holding herself so Steve could slide himself inside. Her feet wrapped around his neck as he directed his steel cock into her tiny opening, still wet with her cream. As he buried himself in, he reached up to grip her thighs, forcing himself in completely. She held the edge of the mattress, digging into the softness as Steve began ferociously pounding her.

The smacking sounds of their bodies colliding echoed through the room, matched only by the metronome of 'oh's belting from Veronica's wide-open mouth. Steve was grunting like an animal as her cries grew louder.

"oh oh oh oh oh OH OH OH OH OOOOOHHH YEAH OOH YEAH OH YEAH OOOOOOHHH MY GOD YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK I'M CUMMING! FUCK YES I'M CUMMING!!!!"

Steve continued his pounding as Veronica's stiffened legs let go and flapped against his chest, her cute little bosom spinning fast with his rhythm. I watched as my husband destroyed her little pussy recognizing he was going to cum.

"Yeah baby, cum in her, cum deep in her."

"NO!" Rick yelled as he pushed me back and almost dove on the bed between us. "Cum in her face! Cum on her face, Steve!"

Steve dropped her like a sack of potatoes and she immediately collapsed off the side of the bed the bed, sliding to nearly to the floor in front of him, and barely catching herself on her wobbly legs. She reached up with both hand on his cock and violently stroked him and sucked the tip of his engorged prick. He leaned back and pushed his hips forward with both hands, stretching for her touch. I followed Rick onto the bed to get an up-close view.

"OHHHH FUUUUCK!"

Steve screamed as he exploded into her mouth and down her chin. The cum slowly dripped down to her shaking tits and she yanked his cock into her face. Several large gushes smattered her supermodel face, covering her eyes, and streaking into her hair. Steve stepped back, but Veronica wouldn't let him go, fully sliding off the bed onto her knees in front of him and taking his flexing cock blindly into her mouth. She slurped and sucked every last drop until he couldn't take it anymore. He stumbled back and nearly fell against the wall. Veronica, glazed like a donut, began wiping the cum from her closes eyes and searching blindly for something to clean herself off with. I grabbed the towel and wiped her face, handing it to so she could clear her eyes.

We all showered together and ended up sleeping in the same bed that night, something we had never done before. It was, for lack of a better term, nice. That feeling of having someone you love next to you as you slept, but just more of it. The men were on the outside, protecting us from the world as the two of us girls cuddled through the night. The next morning, I woke up to a mostly empty bed, just me and Veronica, as the guys were clanking pans in the kitchen making us breakfast. Veronica woke up a moment later and we shared a little kiss.

"I needed that," she said, smiling gently as I brushed the hair from her face.

"That kiss or last night?"

She laughed, "Both... but especially last night."

"Yeah, I felt like there was some pent-up energy there, too."

"Absolutely."

"And Rick? He wanted Steve to cum in your face. That's new."

"We've done it before, but I was kinda surprised by it too."

"Me too! He's never been like that while watching you and Steve before."

"He's never been like that watching me with anyone before. Like I said, we've been talking about watching each other and how hot it is. I guess that wasn't just talk."

"Buckle up girl, cause if It's anything like what Steve's into, you're about to see a whole new side of your man."

"Hmm... that's a little scary," she grins.

After breakfast we all decided to spend the day relaxing by the pool. Summer was quickly coming to an end and we were relishing in these kid-free moments, never bothering to even put on clothes that day. We just sipped drinks, sunbathed in the nude, and flirted together like high school kids. The boys wanted a repeat performance from the previous night, but both Veronica and I agreed that we needed a day of rest. Between Rick's huge cock last night and Veronica's weeks of training, a little break down below seemed like a good idea.

As the sun began to set, we decided to hit up the little taco truck that sprung up down the road a few miles away a few weeks prior. I stumbled upon it one afternoon on my way to the grocery store and had been raving about it ever since. None of us wanted to put on clothes so we drew straws to see who would go. Rick came up lucky and disappeared inside, returning about a half hour later with the delicious fare. Out of nowhere he surprised us... in more ways than one.

"I think we all agree that last night was awesome, but I have to confess something. It was different for me this time. Steve, I didn't quite understand you guys until last night. Watching Veronica fuck was always hot, but god damnit if I'm going nuts right now about it."

"Yeah man, it's a trip. I fantasized about it, but once I actually got it, I about lost my shit. It's all I could think about."

"No shit, I was thinking about it all day. Then, on my way back from the taco place... I think I saw Danny."

I perked up. I hadn't really thought about him in months. No way he was back. It was already August and I couldn't wrap my head around why he'd be here all of a sudden.

"I don't think so. It's late summer and I haven't seen him at all. I've seen his little brother Tony mowing the lawn, but no sign of Danny anywhere," I insisted.

"I guess maybe I should have said something," Steve beamed, "he's been back a few weeks. Ran into him as I was pulling in the driveway the other day. Said he spent the first half of his summer with his dad and is finishing it off at his mom's. Looks good too."

My mind raced as Rick when on to confess to immediately having fantasies of Danny with Veronica. I sat there, head spinning, as the conversation flew over my head. Next thing I knew, Steve was coming out of the house with his phone in his hand, scrolling through and opening the video for Rick.

"Hellooooo... Jenny... you there?" Steve barked as he snapped his fingers in the air.

Back to reality, I watched as Rick held Steve's phone, mouth wide open as he stammered, "yep, that's him, that's the guy!"

A wave of embarrassment flowed over me as he watched Danny Panner fuck me senseless on Steve's phone. I'm not sure if I was embarrassed as much by him seeing that video as I was by me being embarrassed for fucking him in the first place. Veronica was packing the cilantro into her taco as the two boys drooled over the phone and I sat in my own little world.

"Can I see?" she inquired.

"Probably not a good idea," Steve quipped, "better you just meet him."

"God damnit Steve, haven't we done enough to that poor boy!" I stewed.

Rick started laughing, "looks like he did some things to you too."

Another flood of emotions filled me as I began to get angry.

"You two are NOT going to pull some shit like that. Steven, you know better."

"Hey, hey. We're not doing anything," he grinned. "And besides, kid's like 20 now, he's a man. He can do what he wants."

"19 Steven Gardner, you know he's only 19."

"Umm... do I get a say in any of this," Veronica interjected.

"Shit, I'm sorry, I got a little excited there. Sorry Veronica, sorry Rick. We definitely don't want to push our ladies into doing shit they're not comfortable with," Steve bemoaned.

Veronica smirked, "I mean, I didn't say I wasn't interested, just making sure I have a choice."

I flashed her a look that'd bury an elephant and Steve grabbed the phone from Rick's hand.

"Ok, ok... let's relax. It's obviously not something we're going to set up and not something anyone is serious about so let's all just chill a bit."

He deftly changed the subject and we finished off our food, my mind still fuming a little at the situation. I felt a little violated and a little saddened at the same time. It's hard to explain, but that was such a powerful force in my life for so long, it was just a big shock to the system. When they left that evening, I sat with Steve and tried to explain it to him. He was calm and reassuring, but he didn't get it. Hell, I didn't get it. By the middle of that week, I had almost forgotten about it when I heard a familiar voice behind me as I checked the mail.

"Hey Jenny, how have you been?"

I turned around to see Danny behind me, heading toward his mailbox, looking better than ever. He had gained the standard 'freshman 15', but it all seemed to land on his shoulders, chest, and arms.

"I'm good. How have you been? How's school?"

"I'm great. School is going really well and I've been busting my ass in the gym. Lacrosse coach wanted me to put on a little weight for next season."

"I can see that, you look a LOT bigger."

"Well, yeah. I'm up about 25lbs, but want to put on another 10 before I start conditioning. Hoping to end up 15 or 20lbs up from last season after I drop all this fat."

He lifts his shirt, revealing his somewhat less defined abs as he pinches barely an inch on his belly.

"Oh Jesus Danny. That's crazy, you're not fat at all."

He laughs, "Yeah I guess I'm not a butterball like when I was a kid, but still, I'm in weight training shape, not bombing the field shape."

We chatted another minute and went back inside. Any apprehension I had about the situation with Rick and Veronica started fading away as I approached Steve and told him I finally saw Danny. It's funny how just talking to that boy puts my anxious mind at ease. I guess I need to stop calling him 'boy' as he's clearly a man now. He was all man last summer if I'm being honest with myself. Steve once again guided me through my feelings and by the time we laid down for bed I was fully at ease.

That night I had the craziest dream. I imagined reliving my summer with Danny from the outside, with Veronica playing my role. Every detail from 'the strange man in the back yard' to the 'poolside fuckfest' ran through my dream with Veronica as the star of the show. At one point in the night, I woke up to myself mauling Steve and fucking him out of his sleep. The next morning, I told Steve about my dream and he just grinned as I went on and on. By the time I had repeated every detail at least 10 times I found myself wanting to make it happen, like Steve must have felt with me last year.

"Oh, so now you get it?" he chartled. "See, now YOU want to play fantasy matchmaker! But seriously, be careful, we don't know if they're really there yet and you of all people know how sensitive these things can be."

I couldn't help it. I felt so dirty and devious in my infatuation with Danny and Veronica. It took everything I had to not spill my thoughts to Veornica in our daily chats. I just wanted to invite her over, get her naked, and knock on Danny's door and tell him I had a big surprise for him waiting by the pool. Alas, I resisted, and the next Friday we all hung out again. Ok, ok... so I didn't totally resist. I brought a little surprise over to their house that night, the 'new Danny' dildo from my collection somehow made its way into our overnight bag and with Steve side-eyeing me the whole time, I used it on Veronica.

As we laid there, soaking up the post-sex euphoria on their expensive sheets, Veronica asked me about it.

"We have plenty of toys of all sizes. Why'd you bring that thing? I'm not complaining, you really worked me over with it, but seemed a little unnecessary."

Steve nearly fell off the bed, literally rolling around laughing, "go ahead and tell 'em!"

My heart skipped a beat, but my devious nature took over.

"So, this little guy used to be Greg, but then... then he became "Danny."

Rick sat up, mouth agape nearly as much as Veronica's, "Danny? As in THE Danny?"

"Yes, THE Danny. See he's pretty close to the real thing and I figured maybe you'd like him."

"Umm, him... him or this dildo, him?" Veronica said, still unable to close her mouth.

"This dildo's here and the neighbor kid isn't, so what'd you think?"

Steve was still trying to catch his breath as Rick began howling.

"You fucking bitch! You're so fucking bad!" Veronica yelled as she too started laughing.

Rick immediately became riled up again and began touching and kissing on Veronica. The two of us girls were once again spent so we all watched as she laid in front of him jerked his growing cock and began talking about Danny. I couldn't help but join in the dirty talk as I started stroking Steve.

"I bet you'd like to see me fuck that kid, huh? You want to see his young strong hands grabbing me all over," she purred.

"Yeah Rick, he's got a rock-hard physique, don't you want to see him pressed hard up against your wife's sexy petite little body. He's so fucking strong and so fucking hot. Don't you want to watch him fuck her," I whispered seductively.

"Mmm baby... watch him climb on top of me with his strong arms holding himself up as he pushes his cock deep into my hot little pussy? Is that what you want? You want him to fuck me?"

"Fuck yeah I do. I want him to fuck you just like he fucked Jenny. I want to see him pick you up and bounce him on his cock. I want to see him carry you around the room and fuck you against every wall," Rick moaned.

"Yeah, he's a great fuck. His hard dick doesn't quit. He can fuck her little pussy to death. He'll fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck like an Energizer Bunny," I pant, feeling Steve's cock flex with anticipation.