Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick' moans loudly as Veronica twists his shaft, licking it's length and slurping the tip.

"Don't cum yet baby, he's not done fucking me. He's going to throw me on the bed, flip me over and climb on top of me, shoving his nice hard cock into my creamy pussy. I'll be screaming as he grabs my hips and fucks me so fucking hard!"

"Oh my god yes, fuck him! Take that hard cock of his! Fuck him! Make him cum in you! Make him fill you up with his cum!" Rick screamed as the cum spilled onto Veronica's chest.

Veronica kept talking as I finished Steve off a few seconds later. Her and I laughed as she went to the bathroom and got in the shower.

"Wow, I can't believe that. Rick came soooo quick! And Steve too! They really love this shit," Veronica said proudly.

"It's been crazy for us. I've only been with three guys now, but when it happens, Steve goes wild. Our sex is fucking crazy for weeks after. We have so much sex together, the four of us, that it's not quite the same, but he still gets a little wild after our nights together."

"That's awesome. Ever since last weekend I'm starting to see that from Rick. It's like he told me he likes to watch me with other men and the flood gates are opened. He's asked me to say Steve's name sometimes when he's using dildos on me. I hope that's ok."

"Totally ok. Steve's been making me do that for a long time now. Rick's name gets thrown around our bedroom too. And well, yours too."

"So where's all this go?"

"That's entirely up to you. If Rick is really all into this, it's really about us... well, you. What do YOU want to do?"

"I'm not sure. Seems like this is all happening so fast. I mean, we've had all sorts of threesomes and group sex, but this feels different."

"I don't know. Our adventurous side has only ever been about the hotwife thing."

"Hotwife? I kinda like the sound of that!"

"I know, right?" I giggled, "Seriously though, you need to talk to Rick."

We left it at that, went to bed, and spent the next day relaxing on the lake. Not much sex talk or any more fucking, just relaxing with friends all day in their boat. I filled Steve in on the way home that evening and he both agreed with everything going on, it might be best to give them a little space again. A lot had happened with all of us recently and we knew this was something they had to sort out on their own. We didn't have a plan or anything, were just going to feel it out as we went. Our decision was reinforced by the fact that there was radio silence from Veronica for the next few days. Tuesday afternoon I broke down and sent her a quick, nothing text to see if I could prompt a response. Nothing.

Out of the blue Thursday evening, Veronica texted me, "Danny!"

My head exploded as I frantically called her back.

"DANNY???"

She laughs, "Yes, Danny. Rick and I have been talking and I think we want to try it. The hotwife thing. He's OBSESSED with that video of you and Danny."

I was a mess of emotions immediately. I was shocked and excited, but also jealous. Why my Danny? Fuck. I knew right then it was trouble. 'My Danny?' Jesus. Those emotions I had long thought had died, shriveled on the vine, came rushing back. The rational side of my brain kept thinking, 'no big deal', but in the pit of my stomach I just wanted to keep him for myself. Fuck, Jenny, you have some real problems. Veronica was talking all about making a video with Danny for Rick and all that, but I couldn't hardly hear her over the thoughts shrieking into my brain. I hung up the phone and sat in shock as Steve walked in the room.

"Hey, what's going on? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Veronica is going to fuck Danny."

"And that's... not ok?"

"I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't be, but I don't feel good about it."

"Did you say anything to her?"

"No, I couldn't. I couldn't even process it. All those feelings came right back. I know it's stupid but..."

"It's not stupid. It's only stupid if you do something stupid. Feeling how you feel is just that... it's just how you feel. You can't control it, but you need to deal with it."

We talked and talked before bed as I tried to wrap my head around things. Steve was great as usual and by the time I went to bed, I felt a little better. The logical part of me thought it was a great idea, but those feelings were still strong. I realized I hadn't totally worked through things and I struggled to sleep. The next morning, I wasn't quite over it, but did feel much better. I texted Veronica, feeling as if I wanted to touch base in the hopes that it would make me feel better. She called me immediately, flatly stating as soon as she picked up that she could tell something was wrong yesterday.

I was surprised by her perception and it really put me in a better place. I wasn't ready to give her Danny yet, but she made a very good case. We've all been fucking each other for months and months, sharing our husbands with each other, and Danny was just the boy next door. He wasn't mine and as she spoke, I finally realized something... I didn't want him to be mine. I wanted him to have a life. There was nothing there long term I didn't want it anyway. I was protective of him, but I didn't want him. I didn't want romance. I didn't want a relationship. I had lusted for him so hard for so long that I had fooled myself into thinking I had real feelings for him. He was a great kid, a fantastic lay, and that's it.

By the time we hung up, I was embarrassed by how silly I was being. These feelings are quite a tricky thing and I was incredibly happy that I had people who I could trust them with. Veronica was just the best and I couldn't ask for a better friend. In less than a half hour I went from 'this bitch is trying to take what's mine' to 'I need to get her and Danny together ASAP.' When Steve got home, we continued the conversation and he was hesitant to fully support my turnaround. I guess I couldn't blame him, but I was more certain than ever.

Veronica reached out the following morning to see if we wanted to hang out for the weekend. I was brutally honest with her, saying we needed a little break to cool things down and give her and Rick time to themselves, and while disappointed, she ultimately understood and reluctantly agreed. I consoled her by reminding her that we were picking up the kids the following Sunday so we HAD to get together on either Friday or Saturday. I could tell she wasn't totally believing me so added, "let's just focus on the friend part and not worry about the sex part this time." I think that put her more at ease, or at least I hoped it did.

After brunch I set about my plan. I needed to get Danny over here next weekend and surprise Rick and Veronica with him as a prize. In my deceitful pursuit I quickly realized that my infatuation with Danny was less about Danny and more about feeling naughty. When I fucked him, I felt dirty. I felt like I was doing something wrong. Then I started teasing Steve and it reinforced those feelings along with giving me a sense of power. We tried to recreate it, but over time the excitement faded. When we went to the swinger's club I fell right back into it, but we all got so close it again, faded. I wondered, 'will I ever be fully satisfied by regular sex again?'

As we went about our routine that day, I kept plotting and ignored that very important question. I focused all my attention on Danny and Veronica. Like clockwork, by mid-afternoon that Sunday Steve had me figured out. He could always tell when I was stuck in my own head. He still remained hesitant, but was willing to help me. Thank god, because he was so much better at this than I was. We were out on the patio after dinner, sipping our glasses of wine, when it hit him.

"I got it!"

"Got what?"

"Danny and Veronica. I got it. I have the perfect idea, works for everyone."

"Ok, hit me with it."

"Threesome. You, Danny, and Veronica. We can figure out how to make it somewhat organic. It's perfect because she'll get to have Danny and you'll get to share him, which if you're truly where you say you are, will be a nice emotional handoff. That said, if you're in any way hesitant, it's a no go because it could really blow up."

"I LOVE IT! You really are an evil genius, ya know?"

"I have my moments."

"Yeah, once or twice a year. So how do we make this happen?"

"No clue, let's take some time to think about it."

"Can't take too long, we pretty much have to make it happen next weekend."

Steve nodded and we bounced a few ridiculous ideas off each other before ultimately deciding we needed to sleep on it. The next afternoon, Steve teased me with a text saying he had it all figured out, but wouldn't say anything until he got home. I didn't let him in the door before I began peppering him with questions. While he didn't have all the kinks figured out, he did have a solid plan.

First, we needed Rick's help. Main reason being we wanted to make sure he was completely on board. Another being we needed a way to make plans to keep both the guys out of the house as to not spook Danny, while at the same time not making it obvious to Veronica. The next step was to touch base with Danny and make plans with him. Steve felt, and I agreed, that bringing that kid into such a crazy situation wasn't totally fair. We could still surprise him with it, but we needed to warm him up a little. That meant, I needed to start flirting with him again. I needed to get him to come over, ready for some action, but not totally give it away. Finally, we had to figure out a way to record everything for Rick. His fantasy wasn't having Danny fuck his wife, it was WATCHING Danny fuck his wife. Neither of us wanted to record in secret anymore, so we needed consent on the fly. A detail we only figured out how to make work at the 11th hour.

Excited, Steve texted Rick and asked him to call when he was alone. About 10 minutes later Steve's phone rang, he put him on speaker phone, and we filled Rick in. He lost his shit over the idea and had some great suggestions. I was to make plans to relax by the pool with Veronica while the guys would go golfing. I'd watch for Danny throughout the week and try to confront him outside. Worst case scenario, I'd just go over there and knock on the door during the day when Lolly wasn't home. I'd have to flirt with him pretty heavily, get him interested and then tell him to come over Saturday after the guys left. Rick also noted that if we could get Danny to agree to being recorded, Veronica would be all in, as by that point she would have likely figured out what's going on.

We only waited about a half hour after talking to Rick to message Veronica. I simply asked her if she wanted to relax by our pool and let the guys go golfing, then have a quiet night together after going out to dinner when the guys got back. The whole thing nearly blew up in our faces as she mentioned going to her house as it was closer to the country club anyway. Steve brilliantly shifted gears on the fly and had me tell her he was thinking about checking out a new course on our side of town. Mission accomplished, she responded with no hesitation and the first steps were taken.

For the first few days that week, I spent more time watching for Danny than I did doing my actual job. Finally, on Wednesday afternoon, I caught a glimpse of his car pulling into the driveway. My stomach was all butterflies as I dashed outside and caught him at his front door. I certainly wasn't graceful with my approach as I ham-fistedly threw myself at him, worse than I ever had. He obviously knew something was up when started grilling him on his dating life and his weekend plans, but he went along with it. He surprised me a little bit as the unsure kid from last summer was quite self-assured and even a bit aggressive with me.

"I can come over now, if you want," he said, bearing his perfectly straight teeth and those adorable dimples.

He saw right through me and it was perfect.

"Oh no, I can't right now, I have to get some work done. But, am I being that obvious?"

"Yeah, but it's ok. I was hoping you'd come by. I almost said something at the mailbox the other day, but I wasn't sure if that was just a one-time thing or not. Didn't want to be rude."

"You're sweet. And yes, it kinda was a one-time thing, but honestly Steve was a little upset that he missed it."

"Yeah? Does he want to watch or something?"

"Maybe, but he doesn't have to if that's weird for you."

"It might be a little weird."

"Ok, no pressure. In fact, if you want, why don't you plan on coming over for a swim Saturday? Steve's going golfing at 9:30 and we can see what happens."

"I like that sound of that."

I couldn't believe how all of this was coming together. While most certainly not totally smooth, the pieces fell perfectly into place. Steve got home a few hours later and was head over heels excited as we immediately figured out the last piece to the puzzle.

"I was thinking about the recording thing. I thought about you guys fucking around with a phone the whole time and that sounded like a pain in the ass. Then I thought about hidden cameras, but that removes the consent. On my way home I came up with a happy balance and called Rick. We're going to set up our room with all sorts of badass hidden cameras. You guys get started by the pool or inside or whatever and start using a phone. If he agrees then it's game on. He knows he's being recorded... just doesn't quite know how much he's being recorded."

No way I was going to be comfortable with that. Seemed dishonest and frankly, it was. Having someone take a picture of your ass while you're agreeing to have them take a picture of your tits is still a violation. A bunch of cameras hidden around the room was a bridge too far. Then it hit me.

"He already knows you want to watch. What if we just set up some cameras in our room and tell them the truth. Do you really think by that point anyone is going to argue? And if so, I'll just fuck him and Veronica can sit by the pool or something."

"Are you guys really going to have the self-control to stop things once they start if he isn't into being recorded?" Steve quizzed.

"I don't know. Maybe we should talk to Rick about it. I don't want to set up a situation in which things happen and he's upset because he couldn't see it."

"My thoughts exactly, Jenny. How about this? What if you demand the recording? Pull out your phone and say, 'this is hot, I want to record this for Steve.' If he says no, just shoot me a text and Rick and I will come back. If that spooks him then it's over. If not, we can watch. Of course, if he says yes to being recorded, go to our room and we'll have a god damn movie production setup ready to go."

"You're fucking crazy, but that might actually work. I guess we need some cameras."

"I'll call Rick."

Rick was fully on board and knew exactly the type of gear we'd need to make it right. Friday, he showed up late in the afternoon a couple brand new cameras, lights, tripods, and a microphone. He spent several hours in our room setting things up before asking Steve and I to help with the final adjustments. We giggled as we took turns simulating various sex positions to make sure the angles were just right. Stepping back after everything was perfected, the whole setup looked a little ridiculous.

"I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with this, guys," I said as they were sorting all of the empty boxes, manuals, and miscellaneous packaging materials.

"What do you mean?" Rick questioned.

"This is a LOT. If it were me and I walked in on all of this, I'm not sure how it'd sit with me. It's one thing to use a phone or something, but this is a full-on porno production."

Steve interjects, "Maybe, but it's just for us and who knows, maybe you won't even need it. Worst case, he walks in and taps out."

"I don't know, I'm just going to feel weird bringing him in here."

"I think you'll feel different in the moment, don't overthink it," Steve assures.

The rest of the night I tried to put it behind me, but as I tripped over cables moving through our room to get ready for bed, I couldn't help but still be uneasy. Steve did his best to calm me down, but I continued to worry. Eventually he convinced me to 'test' the equipment, telling me it might make me feel better. It took me a minute to remember how to turn everything on and get it recording, then I blanked on how to getting both cameras to display on our TV at the same time. Steve helped me through it and we started playing on video.

At first it was hard to get into things with the bright lights and desire to watch ourselves on the TV, but after a little bit a foreplay the hormones took over and we put on a solid show. We found ourselves still playing to the camera and not totally engaging as we normally would, but all in all it was a fun, hot thing in and of itself. Once we were finished and the lights were off, watching the video back provided a lot of information on how to best record everyone, but more importantly made me feel better about setting it all up. As Steve put it, "Rick knows how to edit so we'll blur faces and give Danny a copy. No way he's gonna be weird about it if we're giving him a copy."

The next morning the stage was set (literally). Per my concerns, Steve hung some old curtains on our bedroom walls to hide our furniture and décor, ensuring that if the video ever got out, nobody who's never seen us all naked could identify anything. That sealed my approval and we anxiously prepared ourselves for our guests. Earlier in the week I ordered a new bikini just for the occasion. Bright yellow, teeny-tiny. It barely covered my nipples, the bottoms would need constant adjustment to keep from riding up into my vagina and the back, as you'd expect, was just a string. I almost didn't wear it, but Steve insisted, "it's not supposed to be comfortable and it screams FUCK ME."

Despite having been so intimate with everyone before, I felt silly in that little suit as I scurried off onto the patio when Rick and Veronica pulled into the driveway. I laid in the papasan chair, adjusted everything so nothing was falling out, and pretended to read a book, waiting for everything to sort itself out. A couple of minutes later, Veronica opened the slider and stepped onto the patio, looking perfect for the situation. Her large straw sun hat and big round black glasses shaded her pretty face and her sheer white flowing coverup barely hid her tight body adorned with a somewhat moderate black bikini.

"God damn girl, you look hot!" she proclaimed as she pulled her glasses off.

"You like it? I think it's a bit much, but Steve loves it."

"It looks great. Not sure I'd wear it in public, but it's hot."

"You're looking pretty hot too," I say as I get up to give her a hug.

"Yeah, this is new too."

She drops her cover-up on a chair and spins to show me her little black bikini. Her lean tanned body looked impressive as always and aside from the cheeky bottoms, it was quite modest.

"It's perfect! Let me go in and say hi to Rick and get some drinks going."

"You're too late, they ran out the door before I even came out here."

"Oh, really, ok."

"Yeah, they were really excited to go to this new course or something."

I couldn't hide the smile so I turned past her to walk inside, shaking my head in disbelief that this was really happening. Inside, we decided on margaritas so I pulled out the blender as Veronica sorted the tequila. We squeezed the limes, mixed the syrup, and added the tequila with some ice into the blender. As I began pouring our frozen bliss into the oversized glasses, my heart skipped a beat as the doorbell rang. Handing the pitcher off to Veronica, I pretended nothing was happening as I practically ran to the door.

Danny looked me up and down as he stood there shirtless with a towel over his shoulder. His once super lean body was thick and beefy. He still had some abs, but he now had significantly more chest and shoulders. He smiled big as I turned around for to show him everything before inviting him in. The door barely shut behind me before I threw my arms around his thick neck, his hands immediately found a handful of my ass, and I gave him a quick kiss whispering in his ear, "I have a surprise." I didn't get a chance to break the news as Veronica came around the corner just in time.