Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Mrs. G, need some help?"

I immediately realized who the new hot little number was next door. It had to be Danny's girlfriend. Fuck.

"I think I'm good, thanks," I snap.

"Ah, no way. Let me help you."

Before I can object, he's standing next to me, pulling the bags from my hand and reaching in for the others. His skinny blond associate is standing behind us, any expression hidden by her dark oversized glasses.

"Oh, yeah, this is Hannah. Hannah, this is Jenny, the neighbor I told you about."

Hannah. Fucking Hannah. Wait? Did he say he told her about me? She pulls her glasses off her face revealing her pretty, ice blue eyes, smiling big and extending her hand to mine.

"Hi Jenny, Danny told me what you did for him last summer. You guys sound like great people."

I have to admit, her smile is so pretty it distracts me from the burning jealousy and twisting stomach. She was perfect and gorgeous, just like Danny. Just like you'd expect. But what in the fuck did he tell her?!

"Technically it was the summer before last, babe. My 18th birthday," Danny offers, grabbing up the last bags from my trunk.

"Don't be an ass Danny, I knew what she meant," I say, thanking every deity I can think of that he was just talking about his birthday party.

"Oh, I like her!" Hannah laughs.

I was uncomfortable as we chit chatted in the kitchen while I started putting the groceries away. Hannah was beautiful and perfectly sweet; honestly a great match for Danny, unfortunately. The second they were out the door I broke down. I don't want to sound shitty, but I was really frustrated. We had built up Danny's return for the last month and we had all these plans. I know it's ridiculous and Danny owes me nothing. Really, he owes it to himself to have life beyond the 40-year-old sex fiend next door. I knew I was being absurd as I wiped the tears from my face and called Steve. My perfect husband always knew how to calm me down. Within 10 minutes I was finding myself, still jealous, but wishing Danny and Hannah well.

The rest of my afternoon was ruined and before Steve came home, I still needed more support. Calling Veronica, I confessed the entire situation to her. I admitted to being upset about her and Rick not playing anymore, though I was careful to explain how happy I was for them. I went on and on about Danny and Hannah, our plans, and ended up again, a sobbing mess. Veronica did her best to console me, but I could tell she was uncomfortable. I should have never said those things to her, but I ended up feeling relieved by getting it all out. I apologized profusely before hanging up the phone, immediately feeling a new set of terrible emotions.

It felt like hours passed, but it was only maybe 15 minutes before Steve pulled in the driveway. I met him at the door, throwing my arms around him and sobbing into his neck. The kids were confused as I assured them and sent them off to unpack their school bags. He was a little angry that I told Veronica about us missing them in that way, but otherwise did his best to make me feel better. We sat and talked through everything over and over again, pausing only to order a pizza and then to eat. By the time we put the kids to bed I was genuinely recovering and sent an apology text to Veronica. I wanted to call her again, but Steve demanded I give her some space.

The next few weeks were a blur. Thanksgiving at Steve's parents then prepping for Christmas kept my mind occupied. I kept my distance from Veronica, but Steve was still talking to Rick, who never mentioned what I said to her. It was the week of Christmas when Veronica finally reached out. It looked like one of those texts you send to someone you almost forgot about, but sent a message to just out of sheer curiosity. One of those, 'hey, how you been' texts. Maybe I read too much into it. I replied as basically as she did and we made small talk. Nothing was said about our prior conversation, but at the end she asked us if we wanted to come to her house for a small, casual, New Year's party. We didn't have plans yet, so I agreed.

On Christmas Eve the doorbell rang and I had flashbacks of last year. Thankfully all the cookies were done and I wasn't looking totally terrible when I answered the door. It was Tony, Danny's little brother. Like last year Lolly sent several tins full of cookies and Steve's favorite peanut brittle. I thanked him, closed the door, and felt equal parts relief and disappointment. I wanted to see Danny, but at the same time, I didn't want to relive all those emotions from just a month ago. I guess I've grown to become a glutton for my own punishment.

We dropped the kids at my mom's house, then made our way to their house. Steve and I were both a little nervous as we pulled into 'the compound', through the trees and to the empty driveway in front of their garage. We both looked at each other, realizing that despite being fashionably late, we were the first ones there. We had hoped we could just mix in, make small talk, and avoid any awkwardness. I squeezed Steve's hand as he pressed the doorbell. Rick promptly opened the door, greeting us with a big smile and even bigger hugs. He informed us that Veronica was still upstairs as we moved through their house and into their living room.

As we sat down and Rick left to the bar to grab some drinks, Steve noted that for having a party, they didn't have any of the usual fixin's -- no charcuterie, no finger foods, no plates, no decorations, nothing. Rick returns with drinks and we make some small talk, waiting for Veronica to come down the stairs. If it weren't for me confessing everything to Veronica and us sitting there worrying about it, it would have felt just like old times. I was almost ready to jump out of my skin when ice clanked in the bottom of my glass and Veronica made her entrance.

"Hey guys!"

She looked pretty, though maybe a little fuller in the face. She came over, gave us both big hugs and sat down next to Rick. After a bit of small talk and catch up, Veronica got to the point.

"Ok, we have a confession," she said. "This is it. This is the party."

"We hadn't seen you guys in so long... just seems like everyone was so busy, we made up an excuse to get you guys over here," Rick smiled, grabbing Veronica's knee.

"Aaaand..." Veronica pauses, sharing a glance and smile with Rick, "we also have some news."

"It's a little early, but we wanted you two to be the first to know. You guys helped us so much and we will be forever thankful to you," Rick continues.

"Yeah," Veronica interrupts, "as you know, Rick and I finally have a real sex life. I mean, it was real before, but now we're able to actually do it... fully... with just each other."

"Guys, thank you so much," Rick says, his eyes welling with tears and sharing eyes with Veronica. "It's because of you two that we're able to tell you..."

"WE'RE PREGNANT!" they exclaim in unison.

Steve jumped up and nearly tackled Rick as I burst into tears and stood to hug Veronica. I was still sobbing as Rick stepped away to get more drinks, pausing to toss me a box of tissues on his way. Veronica went on to explain that the distance between us did really start with them simply enjoying each other for the first time. Unbeknownst to us, Rick and Veronica both wanted children, but hadn't talked about it since before their wedding. They had reserved themselves to artificial insemination, but never went beyond the initial consultation and never talked to anyone about it. Once they were able to actually fuck, they immediately began trying.

"I never took another pill after that day at your house," Veronica laughed.

Rick handed out drinks and pulled a bottle of water from his pocket and handed it to Veronica, "We had to wait a couple of days, but I got it in again and we were off to the races."

Veronica went on to explain that she was about 8 weeks, putting conception some just before Halloween. By that point they were fucking every day and the lasting effects from the pill wore off. We continued our congratulations and laughed just like old times as we waited for the ball to fall. Come midnight, we kissed as couples and then swapped to kiss each other. Veronica pulled me to her after kissing Steve, gave me a big hug and kissed me deeply, again thanking me for pushing her to 'train her' for Rick.

We ended up staying up until almost 3am talking through all the joys (and nightmares) of parenthood, sharing laughs, and enjoying each other's company. Rick was first to go to bed and Steve followed suit a few moments later. As I yawned, I stood up and told Veronica I was going to bed too. She stopped me, grabbing my hand and looking into my eyes as she stood up. She hugged me in tight and whispered in my ear.

"We missed you guys so much. I was so hormonal that day I didn't know what to say when you called. I had just found out I was pregnant and you really caught me off guard. I just wanted to say that I love you. We love both of you. I'm sorry for being so distant, but I didn't know what to say. I just want you to know that we miss being with you guys too. We want to share each other with you again. Soon."

I smiled, gave her a quick kiss, and stared into her eyes, "I'm so sorry for dumping that on you. I was sorry the second I hung up the phone. Now, knowing you were pregnant? I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Oh no, it's fine. I'm glad you opened up to me. I'm happy I was the person you wanted to talk to in that moment. I just wish I could have handled it better."

"Of course. I love you too. You two are our best friends. We never have to get naked together either," I laughed, wiping the tear from my cheek.

"Hopefully Steve likes pregnant chicks," Veronica teases.

"You're gonna be a hot preggo bitch, he'll be down," I giggle, "I just hope I'm ready for Rick when the time comes."

The next morning, we cooked breakfast as a group, enjoying each other and getting flirty again. It was really fun to watch Veronica tease Steve, sticking her ass out into his crotch as he reached around her for the paper towels. Likewise, I loved when Rick slapped my ass and I moved behind him, shoving my hands down the front of his boxers and making a joke about needing a bigger pan for the breakfast sausage. We flirted, laughed, and teased each other even as we ate. After breakfast we lounged on the couches, cuddling our partners and watching Elf.

We left that afternoon on cloud nine. All the stress of the last couple of months had melted away and we were back together just as we wanted. Steve and I talked on the way home and both agreed that knowing sex was back on the table, almost made us not want it as much. Of course, we were excited for the possibilities, but we had obsessed over it to the point in which it was obviously unhealthy. We both realized we had put the sex before the friendship and agreed we had to be careful. Steve admitted to me that he was a little angry with them, and me, about the situation. He blamed me for their disappearance after I called Veronica that day. He recognized it was irrational and they had already created some distance, but it was hard for him to shake.

As much as it hurt to hear that, I appreciated his brutal honesty. We had built a foundation on telling the truth and this little rift may have caused a crack if we let it continue. As we pulled into the driveway, we promised each other to talk more regularly. We needed to make sure these little things didn't become bigger things, something we may have lost sight of in the last few years. Nearly 20 months since we turned the corner, we were towing the line, nearly falling back into our old groove.

"I think we need to branch out a bit," Steve stated as he took off his clothes to get into the shower.

"What do you mean?"

"The problem with Rick and Veronica is that we got too close. We relied on them to be everything for us. Our friends... hell family, and our fantasies."

"So, we don't go back to fucking them?"

"I'm not saying that. I'm just saying we shouldn't rely on them for that. Seems like the balance got thrown off and we all weren't on the same page. Think about it. If we never fucked them, would it have been such a big deal for them to have some distance for a couple of months? We missed fucking them, got obsessed with it, turned that energy towards Danny's return, and fucked around and almost lost our best friends."

"Damn. You're absolutely right. I still can't believe how upset I got when he showed up with that girl."

"Right. Now we just have to figure out how to keep our sex separate from our friends. I think we need new people to play with."

The idea partially excited me, but also made me feel uneasy. I had grown quite comfortable with them, Danny still excited me, and Aaron was a distant memory. I knew new people meant strangers. There's definitely something fun about meeting someone completely new. There's mystery and there's excitement in that mystery, but it's also uncomfortable. Sometimes those butterflies aren't pretty colorful things, they're ugly brown moths. I shared my hesitation with Steve as he toweled off from his shower and he was a gem as usual.

He agreed it wasn't ideal and he didn't have any good ideas, but insisted we think about options. Maybe the swingers club again, maybe online personals, he was certain we needed to do something to avoid putting ourselves in these complicated situations. Random strangers provided the advantage of keeping everything focused on the sex. While that did take something away for me, I also understood how it protected me. I told Steve that I thought our perfect setup would be some sort of long-distance relationship. We could be friends, but we'd understand that we'd have to schedule things in advance and there'd be no pressure as to where the line was between friend and lover. Steve wondered if that would take some of the fun out of it, a thought I shared, but ultimately I figured it'd be like a vacation to your favorite spot. You'd know exactly what to do, where to go, but it was still a great time despite being heavily planned.

A few weeks went by and Veronica and I were right back on track. We texted daily and went shopping on the weekends. We only discussed sex one time, that first weekend, and I told her about what Steve and I were thinking. She thought it was a great idea for us, but wanted to make sure we still wanted to play with them periodically. Nothing more was said after I assured her, we definitely wanted to get naked with them again. It was the first weekend in February that we came together again in that way. Veronica was sporting a cute little baby bump that Steve kinda liked, her tits were bigger (he really liked that) and Rick wore me out, just like when we first got together. It was a nice, relaxing, pleasurable experience that was less 'fucking' and more 'making love.'

Turns out, we all missed the fucking. Veronica made a comment as we said our goodbye's that resonated with me the rest of the day. She said the four-way relationship was something really special, which while sweet enough, really drove home the fact that the dirty, nasty sex I had grown to love somehow felt like it was off the table. One night that week I told Steve I was dying for some 'dirty sex'. Stranger sex. Butterflies and moths and all that. I wanted to feel used again. Licking Rick's cum from my lips or Steve's cum from Veronica's pussy, gave me all the taste with none of the feeling.

Talking to Veronica that week she acknowledged something was missing for her as well. The motherhood instincts made it difficult for her to really consider acting on it, but she totally understood. She said she thought Rick was missing something, despite his continued fervor towards fucking her. Her ideas were much the same as ours -- swingers clubs, hookup sites, even look at 'professional offers.'

"Eeew, a hooker? Err a gigalo."

"I have no idea, just throwing out ideas."

The next day Veronica called me much earlier than usual, excited with her new idea.

"Have you heard of OnlyFans?"

"What's that?"

"It's a site where you can get guys to pay to see you naked. Post pictures, they subscribe, and, here's the best part, you can message with them."

"So, like a porno hookup site?"

"Well, I think it's more of a naked Facebook. Just a thought, figured maybe you should check it out."

I spent the rest of the morning setting up an account and pouring through the profiles. There was something really exciting about it. These weren't all models, many of these women were pretty normal. Some were couples. I paid to view some more explicit content and was surprised to see there didn't see much of a limit to what you could post. I also noticed many of the girls told guys to DM them. Maybe this could be an option? Maybe I could make a buck or two, have fun being naughty 'in public' and use it to screen guys to meet up with?

Steve came home that evening and I couldn't wait to tell him. I pulled him into the room as the kids ate dinner and handed him my phone, with my "Jenny the Happy Hotwife" account set up, complete with a nice bra shot I got in the mirror earlier in the day. He LOVED it. He talked a mile a minute about ideas for pictures, videos, things to sell, and a million other things. However, he did have one objection.

"You can't use your name, babe. Let's keep it anonymous. We'll blur faces, keep the angles just right, and make sure everything stays as discreet as possible. The last thing I need is guys at work or clients or hell, our kids, finding about this shit some day."

I had thought about it myself, but never considered it ever getting big enough for us to have to worry about it. It probably won't, but maybe it will. I guess it's better to err on the safe side. Steve scarfed down his food and disappeared into my office, locking himself in there for the rest of the night. After I got the kids settled into bed, I let myself in to find him deep into it. He had transferred a bunch of pictures and video from his phone, including clips from the original Danny video, to my laptop.

"I think we need to update regularly. We have all this shit ready to go. We have put stuff out there all the time to keep guys interested. I also found we can advertise on all the normal social media sites. So now we have accounts for 'Hannah the Happy Hotwife' on all the big ones. I have two folders going -- one for original pictures and video, then one where I started editing things to make it ok for Instagram and whatever. Advertise across the board, DM's can come from all accounts, feeding into a new 'HappyHotwifeHannah' Gmail account."

"Holy shit Steve, I just thought we'd make a couple of posts for fun. And 'Hannah', REALLY?."

He grins, "I thought you'd appreciate that. But yeah, we'll make thousands of posts for fun. If we want to meet people through this thing, we need to cast a really wide net."

"You're probably right. Wild that you set all this up though."

"I'm just really excited about making content," he laughs, reaching under and grabbing at my pussy.

The first few weeks of our little experiment were loads of fun. Steve and I took hundreds of pictures and made dozens of videos. Despite the continued influx of content and constant spamming of social media, the subscribers barely trickled in. We played with our rates, frequency of updates, tried lots of private messaging, and everything else we could think of, but nothing seemed to bear fruit. We quickly became frustrated and the fun faded. It really started to feel like work and after the first month, we were both exhausted.

Our sex life, however, was still strong. We got a big initial bump from our content creation and we resumed some fun activities with Rick and Veronica just in time to save us from our sinking OnlyFans ship. Turns out I was correct. Veronica was shaping up to be a super-hot little pregnant thing. She was gaining weight all over and Steve was totally into it. Rick's massive hammer found all my right spots and the fact that him and Veronica were now fucking like animals gave us all a lot of room to play. We got to the place where we'd swap mid-way through sex, bouncing back and forth while engaging in a lot of mutual action. We did it all, but the naughtiness of it all had faded.