Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve pulled his fingers from my mouth and I used the back of my hands to rub my eyes, opening them to find Ray was no longer there.

"I don't know, as soon as I pulled you over to me, he disappeared," Steve said.

I continued wiping the cum from my face as Steve and I went out to find Ray, fully clothed, pacing the living room.

"I think you guys should go."

"Are you ok, Ray?" I quizzed.

"Yeah, I'm good. Great experience. I don't think this is for me though. I thought it was and I was really into it at first, but there at the end... it's just not for me."

Dumbfounded, I started blathering, "I'm sorry. I know..."

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. It's no big deal. I don't know. It's just not for me."

He was talking fast and full of nervous emotions as Steve shushed me, handing me our clothes as we awkwardly dressed and Ray disappeared to the kitchen. We said goodbye as we quietly left, not hearing any response from Ray. I cried on our way home, feeling like we were bad people, but Steve wouldn't hear it. He figured Ray just got overwhelmed, something we confirmed later when we finally talked to him again. I tried reaching out that night, but his profile was deleted and just like that... he was gone. A few months later we got a message from Ray, explaining he never had meaningless sex like that and the whole 'cum play' thing grossed him out. He was lonely, missed his ex-wife, and thought some wild sex would make him feel better. We talked back and forth a bit, but never saw him again.

It didn't matter though, we had something so much better by this point.