Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 05

Story Info
Change is in the air and a true hotwife lifestyle emerges...
11.5k words
3.95
12.6k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica is still in her bottoms as the four of us dry off next to the pool and Steve opens the slider to our bedroom, disappearing behind the curtain. Danny is watching Veronica and I, as Rick watches him. We're strangely silent, everyone searching for a word, any word, to break the growing tension.

"All ready in here!" Steve yells from behind the bellowing curtains, flowing out of our room onto the patio.

I drop my towel to the ground and playfully grab Danny's arm, pulling him through the curtains, leaving Veronica and Rick behind. Steve is standing there, fully hard, a camera up to his face, and all the professional lighting flooding the room.

"Wow, you weren't kidding? Full on porno setup," Danny muses.

"Forget about all of that," I say, pushing him onto the bed.

As I climb on top of his cool, sexy body, I feel the bed sink down next to me as Veronica crawls in beside us, now completely naked. She lays beside us as I drag my fat tits over Danny's dense body, teasing over his cock, up his stomach and to his chest where I start to kiss him. He squeezes my tits and our tongues fight for territory. Veronica kneels next to us, running her hands through Danny's damp hair and sliding her hand in the crack of my ass, circling her fingers on my dripping pussy. Danny's hands move from my chest, one caressing my side and clamping down on my ass, the other reaching for Veronica's little booty, pulling her into us.

Her perky tits graze over my back as Danny manipulates her body, controlling her ass and I'm assuming, toying her pussy. Her fingers slide into my groove, dancing just in and out of the opening as she continues her slow circles. I begin to feel Danny swelling between my legs and his kisses grow more passionate. I sit up, smashing my wetness over his semi-hard cock. I reach for Veronica's hand, using my other hand to push on her hip, directing her onto Danny's face in front of me. His hands immediately move under her ass and we lean forward to kiss atop his brawn. Roaming over each other's bodies within our embrace, Veronica begins to moan as he services her. Her rock-hard nipples are quickly in my mouth as she writhes back and forth on his face.

Danny's hardness is now pressing firmly against my clit and my hips slide up and down over him. I lean back, fully engulfing his manhood with my nether regions and grind hard. Veronica is clawing his chest and stomach as her eyes roll back into her head and her open mouth emits long, continuous moans. He slips inside my creamy center, sending a jolt of excitement through my body. I felt like I was instantaneously going to cum as I lifted myself up and down on his fully engorged cock. Veronica's head flipped from side to side and her moans grew louder. She's now fully dug into Danny's chest and convulsing on his face.

"Yes, oh yeah.... FUCK YES!!!"

She quivers as he continues devouring her. I lean in and kiss her panting mouth, returning her appreciative smile as we separate. She drags her leg over his face and kneels at his side. Danny smiles, his mouth and cheeks glistening with her juices as I work his pole. Falling on top of him, I lick his lips then kiss him deeply, tasting all of Veronica's essence. He grips my hips and pumps hard into me, slapping as he lifts me off the bed with every thrust. I want to cum so bad, but I'm just not there and I look to Veronica who's pinching her nipple and fingering herself.

"Mmm... it's not all for me, stud," I breath into Danny's ear.

Pushing him out of my ripe canal, I roll to the side, accidentally kicking Steve in the face and knocking the camera out of his hand. I had completely forgotten they were there until he was fumbling on the ground to retrieve his equipment. Rick and Veronica laugh as Danny pulls her onto him. Her bubbly booty clenches as she directs his cock into her, all of my creaminess forming a ring on his balls. Veronica reaches back and pulls her ass apart, giving Steve the perfect opening to shoot as he gets his camera back up and running. Rick is standing beside the bed, above Danny's head filming Veronica as she rhythmically twists her hips onto Danny. He grabs hard on her little tits and pinches her nipples as she gyrates more and more quickly.

Both husbands are deftly working their cocks as they man the cameras, the precum drooling copiously from them both. I slip off the bed and move in behind Steve, looking through his viewfinder to see Danny slip in and out of Veronica's tight pussy. I reach under between his legs, gripping his cock and pulling it down towards the floor. He shakes as I slowly stroke him, feeling him almost explode instantly. I bring him right to the edge, then release him, slapping his ass and moving around to the other side of the bed with Rick. I lick the drool from his tip, taking his enormous head into my mouth and twisting his length with both hands. Like with Steve, he quickly began to squirm, indicating he was ready to cum.

Veronica continued laboring over Danny, who was now gripping hard on her hips. Her fingernails dug into his chest, creating a mosaic of bleeding moon-shaped marks mirroring those she made while sitting on his face. She bounced hard and fast, eventually allowing him to fall out of her. I watched, still teasing Rick's hammer, as Danny struggled to aim himself back into her.

"Danny, I bet Rick would love to watch you to really fuck her," I offer, running my fingers over his chest between Veronica's hands.

"I absolutely would," Rick responds, struggling to control his breath.

Veronica slides off and Danny sits up, looking to us for further direction.

"Remember how you fucked me in the pool? We'd love to see that."

Danny smiles, steps off the bed and reaches for Veronica's hand. She scoots forward and he yanks her up and into his arms. She stands on the side of the bed above him, her tits sandwiching his face. He kisses her chest and rubs her back as he clenches her tight around her waist. His hands fall to her ass, gripping hard as he spreads her apart. He nibbles and sucks her nipples, his hands dropping down the back of her thighs. She yelps as he rips her forward holding her high in the air, then slowly lowering her down. She wraps her legs around his waist and his cock slides directly into her hot little opening. He begins bouncing her up and down next to the bed, stepping forward as Steve turns them around to get a better angle. Steve kneels behind him, and Rick follow suit on the other side, both of them competing for space between his legs.

Danny effortless throws Veronica's petite little body and down onto his cream covered unit. She wraps herself around him completely, holding on for dear life as violently slams her onto himself, the skin under her ass looking as if it's going to peel from her body. She screams breathlessly as their smacking bodies echo through the house. The sweat trickles down his back and his arms bulge. Steve stands up, moving to the side allowing Rick to have full access down below. The froth threatens to drip from Danny's balls as he literally destroys Veronica. The pounding continues and Danny begins moaning as well. The mixture of his breathy moans and Veronica's labored wailing permeate me to my core. I remember how Danny's body cupped my G-spot and clit perfectly as I similarly bounced on his rock hard manhood. I drip onto my fingertips as I watch them both cum in front of us.

"UUUUUUUHHHHHHH!" Danny roared as his body went completely rigid, his seed spilling deep into Veronica's womb.

Her hips twisted rapidly back and forth into him, milking every last drop as she too let out an orgasmic shriek.

"FUUUUUUCK YESSS!!! FUUUUCK!!! YES YES YEAAAASSSS!"

Her body rippled as she trembles, still wrapped tightly around his masculine frame. Their cum leaks from between them, dripping down onto Rick who was now laying on the floor underneath them. Veronica's sweaty body glistened in the offensive TV set lighting as she slipped off Danny's and his cock sprung, still leaking a spiderweb of cum between them. Rick sits up and Veronica falls onto the bed, holding her chest and gasping for air. He thumbed her gaping pussy as the semen continued leaking down her crack. I move in front of Danny, licking their sex off of his impressive body and sucking his softening dick into my mouth.

Danny runs his fingers through my hair and pulls me off his sensitive glans. I stand in front of him, running my fingers up and down his soaking wet muscles as he pants, staring at Veronica's lifeless body on the bed. Rick lays the camera down next to Veronica as Steve moves to film her. Rick glides his enormous cock over Veronica's spent pussy, still dripping with Danny. Steve moves in close as he pushes the fat head against her well used opening. I'm filled with a nervous excitement as Veronica grips hard on the sheets, breathing deeply, trying desperately to accept Rick. I move in closer, watching as the gigantic helmet enters her. She winces, her abs flex hard and Rick begins to pull out.

"Fuck me, Rick. Fuck me. I'm ready," She pleads.

He's still barely inside of her as he begins pushing himself further. I rub my wet pussy and smear it over the top of his shaft, then lick my hand and wipe the spit around the bottom of his girth. Very slowly he continues pushing forward until his head is completely gone. He pulls back slightly, then pushes it back in just another hair deeper. Over and over, he continues slowing giving her a little bit more each time and her knuckles burn white on the comforter. He's halfway in and sliding in and out less than an inch as her teeth stop clenching and her fingers ease a bit on the mattress. His impressive trunk shines with her slickness as he continues moving slowly, giving her a little bit more each time.

"You're making me cum already!" Rick boasts, sounding just as shocked as he is obviously happy.

"Give it all to me!" Veronica surprisingly exclaims.

"Are you sure?" Rick quizzes, still moving excruciatingly slow.

"Yes, now! Give me all of it right now!"

Rick holds the back of her knees, slowly pushing himself in until he cannot go any further, at least three inches to spare. Sliding back out to the halfway point again, he slips back in again, the ring of sex lather around his cock is impressive as he reaches her cervix once again. Another draw and a final pump; he's cumming.

"MMMMMmmm... YES... I fucking love you baby, I fucking love you!" Veronica screams as Rick empties himself into her depths.

Steve slips in between them as Rick reels his cock from inside of her. She's split wide open, her pussy looking as if it would never close again as Rick's pint of jizz pours out onto the comforter. Steve's stroking his cock as he films her swollen pussy, oozing with all of the cum. Rick's laying at her side, kissing her panting mouth as he caresses her heaving body. He whispers in her ear and she nods.

"Cum in her pussy, Steve."

We are all wide-eyed at Rick's request. She's been fucked so hard I can't believe he was asking for Steve to fuck her.

"I don't think so, that was a lot. First time, right?" Steve protests.

"No, it's ok," Veronica pants. "Go slow."

Steve looks at me and I nod with approval. He hands me the camera and I focus in on Veronica's open canal. Steve stands up, pulling his hard cock and lightly presses it into her. He effortlessly slides in as Veronica holds her breath.

"Is this ok?" Steve asks, with concern in his voice.

"Yes, cum in me. Please cum in me, Steve," Veronica pleads.

He slowly glides in and out of her bright red opening, each stroke pulling more and more fluid out onto the bed. He works gently, eventually giving every last inch, almost wafting in and out of her with no resistance. She wriggles, looking uncomfortable, but still encouraging Steve.

"Cum Steve, cum in my wet pussy!"

He stiffens up and begins fucking her harder. She clenches her teeth and digs into the bedding again as he mercilessly ravages her beaten womanhood. In less than 30 seconds he falls into her, cumming hard as she whimpers below him. I move in behind, still recording as he slips out of her and shuffles past me. She leaking from her injured pussy, still half gaping and looking incredibly swollen. I feel myself getting uncomfortable as I click off the camera and turn to see Danny standing beside me, wide-eyed and in shock.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, that was wild."

"No kidding. She's never done that before," I say, still trying to wrap my head around what just happened.

Steve laid on the other side of Veronica, comforting her with his caress just as Rick was.

"Are you ok?" I say with concern as I push her legs back together and sit between her and Steve.

"It hurts. It hurts a lot." Her eyes well with tears.

I rub her knee as she nearly sobs, "I'm so fucking happy right now."

I smile, looking back and Danny who's still totally bewildered. Sensing things were already too weird, I grab his hand and lead him back outside. I explain a little bit of the history to him as he nodded along.

"Wow, you guys are all fucking crazy," he says in jest, flashing those pretty dimples as he smiles.

"Well, you're here with us so does that make you crazy too?"

"I guess so, Jenny. I guess so."

After Danny put his shorts back on and I kissed him goodbye, I returned to the bedroom where Rick and Veronica were cuddled together. She was out and Rick popped his head up, starting to say something, but I waved him off as to not disturb Veronica. I found Steve in the kitchen, holding a camera and cycling through the video. I wrapped my arms around him from behind, resting my head on his back and he turned to wrap his arm around my neck. We silently watched the video for a few seconds as Steve skipped around on the recording and I nuzzled his chest.

"I can't believe they did it," I mutter, still reeling in the moment.

"No shit. Rick told me this morning that he thought they were close. And apparently, she has gotten REALLY into it."

"I can tell. I can't believe she asked for you after. I don't think I could take three in a row like that."

"That's what he was talking about. It went down just like they've been practicing. He starts with a smaller toy to get her warmed up, then they go with a big one, and she likes to finish with another smaller one."

"She must really be getting into it for sure then. Starting small and working her way up makes sense, but going with another one right after just sounds uncomfortable."

"Well, whatever it is, it's fucking hot."

Steve finds the point in the video when Rick inserts himself into Veronica. We watch as he works his excruciatingly slow pace, diligently working to protect the love of his life from the pain of his freakishly large penis. We watched until Steve's completion and decided to take a shower, quietly moving through our room as Rick and Veronica slept. The pair were still out as we dried off and got dressed together, trying to disturb them. In the kitchen Steve and I split the leftovers he and Rick hadn't finished from the taco truck; their refuge for the morning. Silly me, I thought they'd actually go golfing, but Steve said Rick didn't even let him grab his clubs from the garage. He hoped they were going to get that call to come back and didn't want to go to far, so they opted for some roadside tacos, a solid choice.

About an hour later Rick and Veronica emerged from our room, looking blissfully groggy from their sex-induced sleep. They got dressed and we talked for a bit, hoping our experiences could help them deal with any feelings or infatuations they may develop after going through something so intense. At that point we decided to call it a day so Veronica, noticeably walking different, could eat and get some rest. Steve and I watched from the front door as they back out of the driveway, waved, and pulled down the road. That evening, I texted Veronica just to make sure everything was ok, but she was still asleep and texted me the next morning assuring me everything was great.

A couple of days later the kids were back and Veronica was keeping me up to date with her recovery while thanking us for setting up the scenario. I was in the middle of a Zoom call when the doorbell rang. I muted my audio, turned off my camera and was surprised to see Danny at the door.

"Hey Danny, how's it going?"

"Awesome Jenny. I'm going back to school tomorrow morning and I just wanted to say goodbye."

"That's sweet, thank you. Keep up with the good work and have fun."

"Oh for sure. I will. I think I'm going to be back for Thanksgiving. Do you think we could hang out? Maybe with your friends."

I smile, "I don't know, maybe. A lot can happen in a few months. We'll see. Come by when you get into town."

"Ok, sounds good, see you then."

He's still smiling as he turns, but I couldn't resist. I reach out and grab his hand, yanking him back and planting a kiss on him right the doorway. He kisses me lightly as I throw my arms around his neck. He rubs my back and we share a moment of closeness, almost romantic. I begin to lose myself until I realize we're exposing ourselves to the neighborhood and break free from his embrace, knowing I really had to get back to my meeting.

"Goodbye Danny. Stay out of trouble... at least until you get back here," I wink.

"Sure thing Jenny."

There's a spring in his step as he turns down the walk. Something catches my eye and I turn to see Mrs. Chernosky, the nosiest neighbor you could imagine, rounding the corner with her little Yorkie leading the way. My heart sank as I flashed her a wave, hoping more than anything that she didn't see us. She wasn't even looking as I waved a second time, finally catching her attention. She crosses into our yard and makes her way to me. I was cornered for almost a half hour as she filled me in on the Johnson's divorce, Mr. West's new fence, Sabrina Gutierrez's playground mishap that left her with a broken arm, and a whole lot more gossip I didn't really care about. If she saw us, she had a hell of a poker face... and she doesn't have a poker face. Thankfully my boss was understanding as I told her the old gossipy lady in the neighborhood cornered me and kept me from the last half of the call -- 'pitfalls of working from home.'

Before I knew it, Thanksgiving was approaching. Veronica had fully recovered and now her and Rick were having sex regularly. We still spent almost all of our free time together as a group, but the sex was non-existent. Steve and I never pushed it, but we talked about how maybe things weren't exactly 'all good' behind the scenes. It wasn't for several weeks until I approached Veronica about the situation. She simply said that now that her and Rick were able to have actual sex, the desire for 'all the crazy stuff' had fallen away. They talked that they were open to it in the future, but neither one of them were in a hurry to get back into the swing of things.

I lamented to Steve that while I was relieved that they were doing well, I was a bit disappointed that we had lost our favorite playmates. Reminding me that they are our friends first, Steve also admitted to being a little saddened that he wasn't able to see Rick fuck me anytime soon. Of course, I teased him that he missed fucking Veronica's young hot little body too; not bothering to note that I missed it too. Though, we both knew she was icing on the cake and me fucking Rick was what both of us were really lacking in our lives. As the holiday approached, Steve and I talked less about our friends and began talking more about Danny's return. We were both pretty excited that he was going to be back and we started making all sorts of plans.

Things were so pent up in that respect that in the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving Steve was talking about having him over every day. The 'new Danny' dildo was back in action, though it was just 'Danny' now. We worked ourselves up into a frenzy, chomping at the bit for him to return. Finally, a couple of days before thanksgiving, I was pulling groceries from the trunk when a strange car pulled in the driveway next door. I glanced back to see a tall, slender young woman getting out, her long blond hair waving in the breeze. As I leaned in to retrieve the Pilsbury cinnamon rolls that escaped the bag deep in the trunk, I hear a familiar voice behind me and my heart stopped.