Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night after a long session together, Veronica and I were downstairs at their place getting something to drink, still reeling from our orgasmic euphoria when I admitted the online defeat. Undeterred, she mentioned that one of the guys Rick worked with had an ex-girlfriend who was successful on OnlyFans and made a promise to set us up. About a week later she texted me her number and I made myself get over the embarrassment and sent her a message. Sam wasn't the airheaded bimbo I was expecting, she was a normal girl paying her way through college with a thriving online presence.

It turns out we were doing a lot right, but also missing a key advertising stream neither of us had thought about -- Reddit. With the mainstream social media sites it was casting a wide net into uncharted waters. On Reddit however, there was a cornucopia of communities that would allow shilling our OnlyFans page. These communities ranged from very specific fetish or body types to one specifically dedicated to advertising. As Sam described, we could use these forums to feed all of our other media channels, ultimately funneling them to our account. Beyond that, she gave me a load of tips on what to charge, what to show, and how to work private messaging to our advantage. Of course, her version of 'our advantage' was different than ours, but I kept that little factoid to myself. Either way, it worked.

Over the next couple of months with Steve at the helm of our account, I blew up. All of a sudden, we were making actual money. Not retirement money, but substantial enough that we discussed me potentially quitting my job to focus full-time. All of this was wonderful of course, but the mission at hand was getting lost. We weren't trying to get rich and by all means, the money was great, but we were trying to fulfill our fantasies. Having access to a worldwide audience was great for cashflow, but finding anyone remotely interesting who we could meet up with was quite a challenge.

Just as we were again planning for the kids to be out of the house for the summer, Steve stumbled on the gold mine. We had been so focused on pushing the OnlyFans page that we missed the real opportunity that Reddit provided. Not only where there tons of subreddits devoted to posting naughty pictures and generating traffic to our site, but there were also many dedicated to swingers and even hotwife specific options. Finding these communities blew open the door to making our fantasies a reality. However, it was not all sunshine and rainbows.

I wasn't prepared for the amount of interest we got. With an established OnlyFans and a burgeoning Reddit presence, we were flooded with DM's. I've never seen so many cocks in my life. Every size, shape, color, curvature, and so on, filled our inbox; hundreds at a time. At first it was exciting, but very quickly it became overwhelming. Trying to sift through the mess to find that one star in the mix was brutal. Steve would sit for hours trying to connect to anyone who seemed remotely interesting, located reasonably close, and fit our criteria -- single/swinger, attractive, and willing to meet up.

It was that last part that was surprisingly the biggest challenge. Turns out lots of guys like to share pictures of their junk, chat up a naked girl online, and then disappear when it came time to put the rubber to the road. We were almost ready to throw in the towel on June 19th, a day I will never forget. I probably wouldn't have remembered it other than that's the same day Veronica gave birth to a very healthy 11lb baby boy. That was also the day that Ray entered our life.

Ray was in his early-40's and one of the rare messengers that didn't send a picture of his cock. Instead, he sent a nice, clothed picture of himself standing on a boat with a beer in one hand and a measly little fish in the other, grinning like he just won the World Fishing Championship. He was tall, dark, handsome, and had a bright smile that would melt any woman alive. He was newly single, about an hour away, and 'never done anything like this before.' Normally we'd call bullshit on that last part, but after chatting with him every day for almost a month, he seemed like the real deal.

Steve started the conversation with him, pretending to be me. Within the first few days Steve and I worked as a team to feel him out. By the end of the first week, we were both sharing in the conversation with him, admitting who was behind the keyboard at the time. As Steve put it, Ray was "just a regular guy who you'd love to have a beer with." We all chatted back and forth, Steve and I adding him to our fantasy role-playing mix for weeks. I send him some special pictures and he sent me video of himself, nude, stroking himself to my pictures on his iPad. He was a great guy, with a great cock.

When the day finally came for us to meet up, I was excited and not a bit nervous. By this time, I felt like I really knew him. Steve was a ball of energy that whole afternoon and as we stepped out of the car at the restaurant for a late dinner his nervous energy had seeped into me. We got there early and I wondered out loud if what we were doing was right. Steve reassured me as he always does and I quieted my nerves with a drink as we sat in the corner booth waiting for our beau to arrive. When Ray arrived I was a wreck. All of my confidence and comfort went completely out the window, despite being three drinks deep and wearing my hottest little black dress when Steve sat up and said, "he's here."

I couldn't even bear to turn around to see him as he approached the table. Steve stood up to shake his hand and I finally broke the gaze from the straw penetrating the stack of ice cubes in my glass to take him in. Wow. He looked even better in person. His light blue fitted dress shirt held tight against his lean, muscular frame. He was not as tall as he appeared in his photos, but still devastatingly good looking. That bright white smile was striking against his almond-colored skin and black stubble. He reached to shake my sweaty hand and I couldn't mutter a word.

Steve ushered him to sit next to me as they both chatted nervously. I stayed silent, once again questioning exactly what in the hell we were doing. None of this seemed natural or organic, it all immediately felt almost like a job interview. He was feeling it as well. After the 'how are you's and all that were out of the way, the conversation grew stagnant. We all sort of looked at each other as if someone needed to say something, but nobody had any words. I was fixated on his slicked back wavy black hair and sexy stubble littered with silver specs; my eyes darting away every time he turned his eyes towards me.

Eventually Ray pushed the conversation awkwardly blurting out the first thing he could think of to get the ball rolling, "so hotwife, huh?"

It was so silly, but it broke the ice. He knew what we were into -- hell, he knew when he sent that first message. However, here 'in real life' all we had talked about was the weather and if they could cook a steak at this place.

"Despite her blushing red face, she's a real vixen," Steve joked.

"Yeah, seems like this all just a little weird right now," Ray smiled.

"Well, as you know, this is our first time doing something like this.... You know, meeting someone from the internet and all that," Steve said.

"I don't want to make it worse, but..." Ray demanded my eye contact, "is this really something you're into."

The lump in my throat swelled three times its size as the waitress, obviously sent by god himself, interrupted to take our orders. Steve told her we needed more time, giving me just enough of an opportunity to swallow and find some words.

"I am into it. I really am. I just wasn't... I don't know... totally prepared for how foreign this would all feel."

"Everything we told you about our history is real, but again, this is all very different," Steve assured.

"Well, just so you know, I don't have any expectations for tonight. It's weird for me too. I've never done anything like this before and I sat in my truck for at least 10 minutes trying to convince myself it was ok to come in here," Ray smiled, his charm becoming readily apparent.

We nodded and Steve recommended taking a look at the menus to maybe take a little of the pressure off. We went back to the small talk thing, commenting on the menu options and agreeing on an appetizer to start. By the time the waitress returned, the nerves were a little calmer. We ordered food and a round of drinks, then returned to our awkwardness; albeit, a little less awkwardly. The drinks, despite not having time to take effect, seemed to help. We all calmed down a bit and by the time our food came we were joking and laughing, poking some fun at the debaucherous things we've all seen on Reddit.

The food turned out to be great and we barely spoke throughout our meal, only commenting on how good everything was. We ordered another round midway through, then another as our server returned to collect our plates. Loosening up, we opened up about how strange this all was and I noted I was really feeling more comfortable. One more drink order before Steve asked for the check and we were finding our conversation growing easy. Ray told us all about his ex-wife, his lack of luck in love in the few years that followed, and how he was envious of our relationship. Telling him it wasn't always sunshine and rainbows, we bonded over the struggles of marriage and life in general.

After Steve paid the check and we could all see the bottom of our glasses, the uneasiness returned. None of us really knew what to do and nobody wanted to make any suggestions. I broke the ice, telling them that I wanted to go out and Ray offered dancing as an option. The butterflies did loops in my stomach -- I hadn't been dancing in a while and the way Ray said it, I knew he was about to sweep me off my feet. We agreed, left the restaurant, and followed him to a bustling Latin club, teaming with energy.

At the entrance, Steve moved me between us and it immediately became apparent that Ray was a regular. Everyone from the door guy to the bartenders to mountains of beautiful women of all shapes, sizes, ages, and looks mobbed him as we settled into the bar. Ray ordered us his favorite drink, the club's signature mix, and we sat back to watch the parade of sensual dancing on the floor. A man and his wife approached Ray, they chatted a bit, and finally he asked me to dance. Taking my hand and guiding me to the dance floor, he expertly shuffled his feet and twisted his hips while I struggled to follow.

A couple of songs deep, with this excellent direction, I was almost keeping up. A slower song came on and he drew me in close, sensually dancing with me as we both smiled into each other's faces. I was smitten at this point and looked to Steve who was watching from the bar, that big dumb grin all over his face. Just as I was beginning to hope the hand on my hip would slide lower, the song changed abruptly to a much faster number that blew up the dance floor. Next thing I know a short bald man was spinning me around into the arms of a young hunk in a silk shirt. Ray was moving between several different women as I was passed around, everyone smiling and sharing in the music. At this place, nobody was anybody's on the dance floor when the tempo picked up, it was a free-for-all of good clean fun, with a sexy undertone.

I wiped the sweat from my brow and made my way back to Steve as the third fast song in a row faded. Ray was nowhere to be found. Steve commented that I was obviously having a good time, but wondered if it was going to go anywhere.

"I don't know. I think so. It's so much fun out there, I'm not sure I want to leave."

Steve joked that everyone was sharing wives out there and I shrugged, wondering to myself if this was a special kind of place or if I just don't understand the Hispanic culture. Ray found his way over to us, a beautiful voluptuous girl by his side. A wave of jealously flooded me and he approached, holding her hand. He introduced her as his cousin, though I'd find out later they weren't actually related, just grew up together and are lifelong friends.

"She's going to get him off this stool and out there dancing with us."

Steve scoffed, but couldn't resist her as she gave him a big hug, pressing her thick curvy body against his, begging him to come with her. She dragged him onto the floor and giggled as he fucked up every single step -- all four of them. Ray cozied up next to me, ordered us another drink, and we laughed at my fumbling husband trying desperately to get it right. I cozied up to him a bit and he reciprocated by caressing my arm as we talked in each other's ears over the booming music, the smell of his cologne driving me wild. By the third or fourth song, neither of us were paying any attention to Steve and Yesenia on the dance floor. We were flirting and making suggestive comments revolving around dancing and our naughty online picture swaps.

Steve and Yesenia interrupted us some time later, both pouring in sweat and looking happy. She lied and said he was a great dancer and he flirted, teasing that he was motivated not to look like an ass with the hottest girl on the dance floor. We laughed and chatted a bit before Yessie excused herself to return to her friends across the club. By this time, it was just Ray and I. Steve sat back behind Ray as we continued flirting. I found myself twirling my hair and slapping his chest, laughing like a girl on her first date with her secret crush. Ray continued to touch me, a squeeze on my knee, a tap on my hip, and his hand wrapped around my waist every time he leaned in close to better hear what I was saying.

On my way to the bathroom, I made the decision that I didn't want the night to end. Actually, I wanted it to end, I just wanted it to end in Ray's arms. Returning, I found Steve and Ray watching the dance floor, leaning back on the bar, and causally talking into each other's ears. Both of their faces lit up as I made my move, throwing out the cliché line from every movie ever -- "you two wanna get out of here?"

I held both of their hands as we made our way out of the club and into the parking lot, the cool breeze refreshing our clammy skin.

"What do you want to do next?" Ray innocently asked as we approached the cars.

"I have some ideas," I teased, stepping in close and giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"We are out of towners here Ray, so maybe your place?" Steve grinned.

In the car Steve asked if I was still 100% as we followed Ray back to his apartment. I was pretty riled up at this point and hiked up my skirt, slipped off my panties and playfully tossed them in his face, nodding yes as my grin matched his. By the time we made it to Ray's complex my tits were out and Steve was almost bringing me to orgasm with his fingers. I licked his fingers as we made our way to his unit, pulling myself back together as we parked. Ray opened my door, took me by the hand and led us upstairs to his quaint one-bedroom and I couldn't keep my hands off of him.

I rammed my tongue down his throat before he could even pull the keys from the lock, shoving him into his apartment and leaving Steve to collect the keys and shut the door behind us. We were a torrent of smacking lips and aggressive hands as we stumbled around his living room. I ripped his shirt over his head as Steve unzipped my dress from behind and began pulling it down my body. Dropping to my knees in front of Ray, I violently pulled his belt off and tore into his slacks, yanking his underwear down and exposing him to my mouth immediately.

His cock hardened him my mouth as I sucked and pulled, twisting and bobbing as hard as I could, trying to take his entire body down my throat. Rock hard and lightly bouncing his hips into my face, he reached the back of my throat and I licked under his balls. He held my hair back and stared into my eyes; I was in heaven. As he reached down and began fondling me down my bra, I stood and gripped his cock, kissing him passionately and jerking his spit covered manhood. One hand on my chest and the other squeezing my ass, we kissed in the middle of his living room as Steve unhooked my bra, suggesting we move to the bedroom.

Smiling out of the kiss, I turned to see Steve fully nude, stroking himself and Ray began pulling me into his darkened room. The lights came on and my legs spread wide the second my ass hit the bed. I demanded he lick my pussy and he dropped to his knees, driving his face into my freshly shaven mound. He deftly worked me over with his mouth, taking special care over my clit and tonguing my flaps with relentless precision. Sliding a finger in and working it in and out, he had me cumming quickly.

Steve climbed up on the bed next to my head and held his cock over my face. I began pulling and sucking him as both men fought for my tits. Ray emerged from between my legs with a glistening chin and a smile on his face, moved to the side of the bed and grabbed a condom from his nightstand. I was a little disappointed, but in retrospect, it was the right move and I respected him for it. Steve stepped off the bed and spun to Ray who climbed up from the other side. Unrolling the latex over his raging hard-on, he worked it up and down my vulva before shoving himself inside of me.

I gripped his arms tight as he began fucking me hard and fast, sliding me across the bed a little bit with every thrust. I felt so sexy as he hovered over me, pounding my pussy into oblivion. My head hit the edge of the bed and once again, Steve's cock was in my face. I began sucking him as he massaged my tits. Ray raised off of me and sat back on his knees, lifting my ass off the mattress and guiding himself back inside. He worked the perfect angle, driving himself into my G-spot as he clamped down on my thighs. I screamed over Steve's cock in my throat as the orgasm ripped through me.

My head was completely off the bed and both men were fucking me in unison. Ray's thrusts drove my throat down over Steve's cock and Steve's thrusts pushed me back into Ray. Steve was squeezing my tits so hard it hurt and his cock down my throat was threatening to choke the life out of me. In the first time in a long time, I was a that dirty whore we both loved and all I wanted to was to drown in their cum. The saliva poured down my face and the tears streamed from my eyes as both men ravaged me to my limits. Another orgasm, then another, and nobody wanted to stop.

Steve began slowing his pace and tensing up, so I knew, with some relief, that he was about to cum. Ray was still ferociously pounding me as Steve backed out of my mouth and began stroking himself over my messy face. The sweat dripped from Ray's face and onto my thighs as I began begging Steve to cum on face. Ray released his grip on my thighs and spread my knees, pulling himself out and tearing the condom off, announcing he was going to cum. I reached for his wrist and pulled him off the bed as I spun off and dropped to my knees in front of Steve. Tugging a cock with each hand I worked back and forth between them with my mouth. As each of them got closer I gave the other more attention until Ray surprised me by snatching his cock from my hand to start cumming on my face. I reached back and grabbed his ass, pulling him closer as the warm streams of liquid shot across my face and over my stretched-out tongue.

As the last of his seed dripped into my open mouth, I took him in and sucked his latex-flavored cock, milking anything that was left. Steve wrapped his hand in my hair, pulling me off of Ray's softening dick and stroked his load into my open mouth, rubbing his tip across my exposed tongue and painting the roof of my mouth with his fluid. My eyes were filled with cum as I deep-throated him, swallowing hard to drain him completely. He pulled his rubbery cock from my mouth as he groaned loudly, wiping Rays cum from my face and jamming his coated fingers into my mouth. I slurped and sucked as he finger-fucked my mouth, using his other hand to remove the last bits from my mascara smeared eyes.