Hotwife Holly Ch. 02-04

Story Info
Holly continues to explore her sexuality.
17.2k words
4.83
28.8k
60

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers

This story turned out longer than I expected so I decided to break it up into three different chapters in case readers didn't want to read it all in one sitting

****************************************************************************************************

The morning after Holly's fling with Kent, both she and Kyle slept in. They were both exhausted after an exhilarating evening of a highly anticipated successful fulfillment of their mutual fantasy. They still had one more day of their weekend getaway and when they woke up the next morning, they were still feeling sexually charged from the previous evening.

Holly asked Kyle, "Are you still okay with what happened last night?"

"I sure am, babe," he replied as he pulled back the covers to show Holly his morning wood and then asked, "How about you?"

Holly took his hand and brought it between her legs. Kyle inserted his finger into his wife's pussy to find it soaking wet.

"I didn't expect to enjoy it so much, Kyle. It's not something I want to do all the time but it was fun."

"Maybe next time you'll let me watch."

"We'll see."

"What did you like best about it?" Kyle asked.

"I don't know. I felt like such a slut. It was fun being a naughty wife for a night."

Holly got on top of Kyle and stuffed his hard-on into her pussy and began to ride him. Kyle was looking up at his wife's face as she went on to describe fucking Kent.

"I felt sexy in my new dress and Kent made me feel sexier by picking me up in the bar. It felt good for another man to find me sexually attractive. I was so nervous in the elevator, I almost chickened out."

"I'm glad you didn't."

"Me too. He kept telling me how beautiful I was and it was exciting to have another man touch me and strip off my clothes. I was a little self-conscious when he took off my dress and was staring at my naked body. By then, I wanted him to fuck me especially when he took off his clothes and I saw his fat cock. I had to have it inside of me."

"That is so hot, Holly. I wish I was there."

"I don't think I would have been able to let loose if you were there but maybe next time," Holly replied as she continued to slowly ride Kyle's cock as he played with her breasts.

Kyle kept looking up at the hickeys on Holly's breasts left there by Kent which served as a reminder of how another man was using her body for his pleasure. He also noticed that Holly talked about the "next time" which gave him hope that she'd do it again sometime.

"Just the thought of another man touching you and seeing you naked drives me wild. Knowing that he fucked you and treated you as a one-night piece of ass makes me crazy," Kyle replied while thrusting his hip upward to push his dick deeper into his wife.

When Holly began to tire, Kyle got between his wife's legs and began to fuck her hard to her cries of, "Oh fuck me, Kent. My husband wants you to fuck his wife nice and hard."

Holly went on to say, "His dick felt so good in my pussy. I loved sucking it too. Oh, I was such a slut. If Kent was here, I'd fuck him again."

"You looked like a slut when you got back to our room with his cum all over you. You're such a slut wife. I love you."

"I love you too."

After they both came, Holly and Kyle ordered breakfast from room service. They talked further about what a great night it was for them to explore their sexuality before Holly said she was going to take a shower. She enjoyed a long, hot shower while still reminiscing about being a loose woman for a night.

Holly dried herself off and was toweling her hair dry when she walked out of the bathroom asking Kyle, "Did they say how long it would take for breakfast to get here? I'm starving."

When she looked up, Holly was shocked to see the room service waiter already in the room pushing the cart with their food on it. They both stopped dead in their tracks and stared at each other. At first, the waiter had a stunned look on his face from being surprised by the beautiful naked guest but then he got a sly grin on his face. His eyes traced Holly's body from her pert breasts down her hourglass torso to her hips and shaved pussy, bare legs and toes, and back again. Kyle was loving every moment of his wife's accidental nudity. Holly blushed and slowly wrapped the towel around herself while apologizing for her lack of attire. The waiter then continued to place the plates of food on the table.

As he was doing so, Kyle whispered into Holly's ear, "Drop the towel before he leaves."

She looked up at him and grinned. Kyle knew it was one of Holly's fantasies to have someone see her naked. Holly was already feeling frisky and Kyle's suggestion was mild compared to fucking a stranger the night before. When it was time to sign the bill, Holly reached for it and as she did her towel came undone and fell to the floor.

This time, she made no effort to cover up and commented, "Oh well, you've already seen me naked."

The waiter didn't say anything but stood there and stared at the alluring butt-naked woman standing before him. After signing the bill, Holly bent over to pick up the towel giving the waiter a perfect view of her ass. He made no effort to hide his stares and made a slow retreat towards the door, keeping an attentive eye on Holly the entire time. He gave her one more glance as he left the room.

Holly and Kyle began to laugh after the door closed, with Kyle asking, "Did you see the look on his face? You just made his day."

"His face? I was pretty surprised to see him standing there too."

"I'm sure he's going to tell all of his co-workers about the hot naked lady he just saw. He'll probably jerk off later thinking about you."

"Um, it gets me wet thinking about some guy jerking off thinking of me."

During breakfast, they talked about what they were going to do that day. Holly wanted to do some shopping and sightseeing. She put on a light pink tank crop top and white low-rise skinny denim shorts that didn't have any back pockets. She liked the way they hugged her ass. When she leaned over, her hanging breasts could be seen. Her pink thong whale tail and ass cleavage were visible when she bent over. Holly's attire got her plenty of appreciative looks that afternoon simply by dressing in a manner that accentuated her trim body and round butt.

After a day around town, things got interesting on the way back to the hotel. Kyle and Holly got caught in a sudden torrential downpour. The rain didn't last long but it rained hard enough to make Holly's tank top and shorts almost completely transparent as they clung tightly to her skin. They ducked under the awning of a store until it stopped raining but anyone who saw her after that got an eyeful.

Holly's breasts were completely exposed. It was as though she was in a wet t-shirt contest. Her almost naked breasts bounced freely for everyone to see as she walked briskly toward the hotel.

From behind, her white shorts were plastered against her ass allowing those behind her to see how her butt cheeks tightened and loosened with each step. Her thong was visible to all onlookers. She might as well have been walking down the street in only her thong. The surprising thing was that Holly was not embarrassed at all. She proudly displayed her body. The rain gave her an excuse for her accidental exposure and she basked in the spotlight.

When Holly and Kyle reached the hotel, the cold air conditioning made Holly's nipples even more noticeable as they walked through the expansive lobby. The people on the crowded elevator took notice of her predicament with the men stealing glances over at her exposed breasts and ass.

When they got back to the room, they rested for a while before getting ready for dinner. Holly decided to wear a simple white pleated tennis skirt with a light pink corset-style crop top with eyelet fabric and a lace neckline. She topped it off with matching heart-shaped diamond earrings and necklace and four-inch heels with an ankle strap and buckle closure. She wore a light blue thong underneath her skirt.

When Kyle saw her outfit for the evening, he commented, "You look delicious. There is something about bare shoulders and waist that drives me wild. You'll attract plenty of stares in that skirt."

Holly did indeed attract plenty of stares. Her heels made her legs appear longer and gave her a more sensual wiggle as she walked which made the back of her skirt sway back and forth across her butt. Even a slight breeze would make her skirt flare up to reveal more of her legs. Holly felt and looked sexy.

They were going to a casual restaurant a few blocks from the hotel which allowed Holly to attract the attention of the passers by along the crowded downtown streets. Once again, she was enjoying the appreciative stares of men along the way. Just before they got to the restaurant, a gust of wind came along and lifted Holly's skirt above her waist. She let the wind blow up her skirt for a few moments before feigning embarrassment and pushing it back down but not before people on the street got a great view of her thighs, underwear, and bare ass.

Holly turned to Kyle and quietly asked, "How'd you like that?"

"I loved it, babe and so did everyone else around you."

Inside the restaurant, Kyle proudly walked his wife to their booth as heads turned to watch his lovely wife. Holly made sure to sit on the side facing the bar area and to slide into the booth in a very unladylike manner, affording any of the other patrons a nice view up her skirt. Kyle noticed what she had done and smiled knowing his wife was getting turned on displaying her charms to anyone lucky enough to be watching.

All through dinner, Holly was telling Kyle, "There are a couple of guys that keep staring at me."

"I'm sure they're enjoying looking at your legs and hoping to get another peak up your skirt."

"Maybe, I'll give them what they're hoping for then," Holly replied and casually spread her legs for her fans.

She knew they could see her blue thong by the looks on their faces and made sure to mention it to Kyle who was loving his wife's newfound sexuality.

"You know they want to fuck you, don't you?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"I'd love it, babe."

"Well, you're out of luck because I'm all yours tonight."

"Why don't you give them a show they will never forget? You could go to the restroom and take off your thong," Kyle suggested.

"Maybe after this drink. I think I need more of a buzz before I do something like that."

Kyle quickly ordered another round of drinks. They had no evening plans so they decided on having several drinks with and after dinner. When Holly finished her drink she announced she had to use the restroom. She gave Kyle a knowing smile as she spread her legs as she was leaving the booth. She walked right past her two admirers on her way to the restroom as they turned their heads to watch her. Kyle knew his wife was giving her ass an extra wiggle by the way her skirt swayed as she walked.

On her way back to the booth, Kyle turned to watch the two men as Holly slid into the booth again. He could tell by the way their mouths hung open that his wife must have removed her thong and flashed her bare pussy for them.

When she sat down, Holly handed her thong to Kyle and said, "Here, hold on to this for me," and smiled at him.

Kyle held his wife's thong in his fist and brought it up to his nose for a quick sniff, taking in the aroma of her sweet pussy. He then held his hand under the table to take note of how damp her thong was before stuffing it into his pocket. He knew he was in for a good time once they got back to the hotel.

Holly let Kyle know each time she would spread her legs to give her two friends at the bar a view of her pussy. Kyle kept calling her a cock tease with her telling him she wanted to give them plenty of views of her pussy to use when they jerk off later.

Kyle told Holly, "Not only will they be thinking of you when they jerk off later, but any time they jerk off for years to come. A guy doesn't forget a hot chick like you letting them see their pussy."

Holly just grinned and said, "Let's get out of here. I'm so fucking hot, I need a cock in my pussy."

"I know two guys that would be more than happy to help you out."

"I told you before, this pussy is only for you tonight."

"Hey, you can't blame a guy for trying."

Holly flashed her audience one more time before they left the restaurant. She even gave them a wink and a smile as she walked out the door. They both smiled in return and had lustful looks on their faces after they realized she flashed them on purpose. Holly was feeling hot and sexy as she strutted her stuff on the walk back to the hotel. There is nothing sexier than a woman that knows she's sexy. A gentle breeze would occasionally lift the back of her skirt, affording those behind her a quick flash of her ample ass but Holly didn't care. She made no effort to hold her skirt down either.

Holly felt emboldened by the fact that she'd be leaving in the morning, never to see these people again. She was on vacation and letting loose of her inhibitions like never before. Holly felt empowered by the brazen display of her body. She didn't even care when a gust of wind raised the front of her dress to flash her pussy to a group of men passing by. She could see the shocked looks on their faces as her pussy came into view. Some commented on their view which only enhanced the experience for her.

As soon as their hotel room door closed behind them, Holly and Kyle were locked in a lustful embrace, acting like they were newlyweds again. Their hands roamed over their bodies, feeling and groping one another.

Kyle told Holly, "You were such a fucking slut tonight. You're such a cock tease too. You deserve a good fucking."

"Oh, I felt like such a whore. Those two guys at the bar couldn't keep their eyes off of me."

"They wanted to fuck you so bad."

"Would you have let them fuck me, dear?"

"I would have let the whole bar fuck you tonight, babe. You're so fucking hot."

"Maybe some night I'll treat a couple of guys and let them fuck me. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"I sure would. I'd let anyone fuck my hot wife right now."

"You know what I want to do right now, Kyle?"

"What's that, babe?"

"I want to let a room service waiter see me naked again. That turned me on so much this morning, I want to do it again."

"It's a deal," Kyle replied as he ordered a bottle of wine to be sent to their room.

Kyle also opened the curtains to the room. With all of the lights on, he was hoping to attract one or more voyeurs to their exploits that night. With Holly changing clothes and room service coming, it would allow someone to see the entire show.

Holly decided to change into an ankle-length halter black lace nightgown with a high slit up the left leg. It was completely see-through and left nothing to the imagination but there is something sexier about a woman in lingerie than being completely naked. Maybe it's the fact that they are advertising their sexuality and their desire to get fucked that makes it so hot. It's designed to be enticing to their lover.

Holly nervously paced the room waiting for the inevitable knock on the door. Her pussy was soaking wet with the anticipation of teasing another man that evening but this time showing off her entire alluring, desirable body.

Kyle decided to hide in the bathroom and turn on the shower so the waiter had the freedom to gawk at his wife without the fear of a possible jealous husband getting mad. Little would he know that Kyle and Holly had this all planned.

When they heard a soft knock on the door and the waiter announcing, "Room service," Kyle took his place in the bathroom.

Holly's heart started to beat faster as she approached the door. She took a deep breath as her hand touched the doorknob and opened it. The waiter was shocked by the sight of the beautiful Holly standing in the doorway in her see-through nightgown. His eyes went from her face down to her breasts to her torso, and finally between her legs.

Holly let the waiter feast his eyes upon her exposed body before inviting him in and saying, "You can place it on the table over there."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied while looking back to take another look at Holly as he entered the room.

He then asked, "Would you like me to open it for you ma'am?"

"Yes, please," she replied to keep him in the room longer.

The waiter took his time opening the bottle of wine and commented, "If you don't mind me saying, but you look lovely tonight, ma'am."

"Why, thank you. My husband likes this on me," Holly replied and did a slow spin for the waiter, advertising her nudity underneath.

Kyle was enjoying his wife's seductive performance from his hiding spot with a full erection. He wished he could convince Holly to fuck the waiter but she made it clear she wasn't going to fuck another man, at least not right away. Kyle would have to be satisfied with another man seeing his wife's naked body and wishing he could fuck her.

The waiter kept glancing over at Holly as he took his time opening the bottle of wine and poured a couple of glasses. Everyone was disappointed when his duties were done and he handed Holly the bill for her to sign. She took her time perusing the bill and got closer to the waiter to ask him about one of the charges.

He was within inches of Holly, staring at her breasts before replying, "Oh, that's the tax ma'am."

Holly bent over the table to show off her ass while signing the bill under the attentive eye of the waiter. She handed it back to him and led him to the door with him following Holly as she wiggled her ass for him.

The waiter took one long last look at Holly before begrudgingly leaving the room and saying, "Have a wonderful evening ma'am."

"Thank you. Have a nice evening too."

"Oh, I already have ma'am. Thank you."

As soon as he was gone, Kyle came out of the bathroom exclaiming, "Holy shit, that was hot. I know he wanted to fuck you."

They sipped on their wine and then returned to their passionate kissing and fondling of one another. Kyle kept reminding her of the series of hard dicks she caused that day and could have guys lined up to fuck her.

"I'm so hot, I'd fuck them all right now."

Kyle knew she was only teasing him or was she? He laid her back on the bed, kissing and licking her entire body from head to toe and back up between her legs. He teased Holly by licking the insides of her thighs but not licking or touching her pussy. He made her spread her legs like she was teasing the men in the bar.

Holly was hot and needed relief and called for Kyle to, "Eat me. Lick my pussy."

"All in due time, honey."

Kyle began to finger fuck his wife while recalling everyone that had seen her body that day from the room service waiter to the people on the street after she got soaked by the rain, the guys in the bar, her skirt being blown above her waist, and the last waiter. She got hotter with each recollection of the bold display of her body. She was fulfilling one of her fantasies and begged Kyle for relief again.

Her husband continued to finger fuck her as she begged, "Eat my pussy. Don't tease me."

Kyle removed his finger and began to tongue fuck his wife, pausing to tell her that every man that day wondered what her pussy tasted like. When he began to flick his tongue across her clit, Kyle brought his wife to the edge of orgasm then suddenly went back to teasing the outside of her pussy lips.

Kyle brought his wife to the edge of orgasm several times before she exclaimed, "You're a fucking cunt tease."

"It's just payback for all those dicks you teased today," he jokingly replied.

"I need to cum, Kyle. Please, please let me cum."

He brought her to the edge of orgasm one more time before finally letting her cum. When she did, Holly groaned so loudly, Kyle thought the people in the other room could hear her.

Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers