Hotwife Holly Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig then had Holly get on all fours so he could take her doggie style. She stuck her ass up high giving it a tempting wiggle as he approached her. He then drove deep into her and began to pummel her pussy again. He began to tug on her hair while spanking her with Kyle watching closely as his friend's dick plunged in and out of his wife's pussy. Kyle was amazed at Craig's stamina as his friend was fucking Holly hard for a long time, not that he minded at all. Kyle wished it could have gone on for longer as he watched his wife acting like a porn star in a live sex show.

Eventually, Craig clutched Holly's ass, grunted loudly, and exclaimed, "I'm gonna cum. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Craig shot wad after wad of cum into Holly as she begged him to fill her pussy with his seed. Kyle was so excited to finally see another man shooting his jizz into his wife that he didn't know if anything would ever equal what he was feeling at that moment.

When Craig was done cumming, he withdrew his cum covered cock and brought it to Holly's lips. Kyle watched as his wife cleaned the cum from Craig's dick. She even squeezed a few more drops out and licked them up, savoring the taste of Craig's cum. When she was done, she looked like she had a milk mustache but then licked her lips clean while staring at Kyle.

Holly laid on her back, opened her cream-pied cunt, and said, "Come here, Kyle. I know you want some of this used pussy."

Kyle quickly replaced Craig in his wife's pussy and began to fuck her. He stared into Holly's eyes as he began to thrust himself into her. Kyle kept telling her how much he loved her and how beautiful and sexy she was. He was extremely appreciative of the fact Holly let him watch her with Craig. He was so excited he came a few short minutes later. Kyle was disappointed he didn't last longer but everyone knew the night was young and there was more to come in more ways than one.

Holly excused herself so she could freshen up with a quick shower and put on a touch of makeup. The fellas put on their underwear and waited for Holly's return.

"I don't want to sound greedy but do you think Holly will be up for another round?" Craig asked.

"There's no guarantee but if I were a betting man I'd say the chances are pretty good."

"That's one hot wife you have there, Kyle."

"Thanks. I'm glad you understand our fantasy. I loved finally seeing her in action."

"I thought it might be weird having you there watching us but I found I kind of liked fucking your wife while you were there. It added a different feel to fucking her, something I'd never experienced before."

"Well, feel free to fuck her as many times as she wants. She's in control."

"I'm going to take you up on that offer."

They had little doubt that Holly wanted to have more fun that night but when she returned, she erased all doubt. Holly was wearing a floor-length white lingerie gown with sheer lace across the top that did little to hide her breasts. It had a front panel with open side slits that went up to just below her breasts. The entire length of her legs were visible as well as a portion of her torso. She was showing off a lot of bare skin. When she walked, the front panel would flap open to show a quick flash of her bare pussy.

When Kyle saw Holly, he looked over at Craig and commented, "Something tells me our fun is just beginning."

"Really, what makes you think that?" Craig replied facetiously. He went on to say, "I like your outfit, Holly. You look fantastic in it."

Holly smiled and replied, "I just threw this on. I'm glad you like it."

Craig patted the sofa as a signal for Holly to sit next to him and she asked, "Can I trust you to control yourself if I sit there?"

Craig laughed and asked, "Would you believe me if I said, "yes?'"

"No, I guess not," but Holly decided to sit next to him anyway.

The three of them made some idle talk while sitting in the living room while the men were in their boxer jocks and Holly in her lingerie. Holly kept rearranging the front panel of her gown, seemingly to try and cover herself but that was impossible. The more she played with it, the more of her lower body she revealed, or was that part of her plan? There was an awkward feeling in the air as Craig and Kyle couldn't keep their eyes off of Holly. Everyone seemed to be waiting to see who would make the first move. Craig didn't want to go too fast and Holly didn't want to appear anxious while Kyle was a voyeur to it all.

Finally, Craig reached over and flipped the front panel out of the way, and began to lightly stroke Holly's thigh. She playfully pushed his hand away and crossed her legs but he would return to touching her a short time later. Each time, Holly would let him touch her for a longer time. Everyone knew where this was leading but Holly wanted to make Craig work for it; she didn't want it to be too easy for him. The seduction and tease were part of the foreplay.

Holly could see that both men were sporting erections under the boxer jocks and enjoyed teasing them. While she was playing the part of a cock tease, her pussy was getting wetter also. Her excitement just wasn't as obvious as the fella's. Holly liked being the center of attention with two handsome men lusting for her. She felt empowered by the fact that she could cock tease them and she was in control of when things would progress further. She also knew she could only play this game for so long because she wanted them to fuck her almost as much as they wanted to fuck her.

The cat-and-mouse game between Craig on Holly went on for a little while before she uncrossed her legs while he was rubbing them. It was a silent signal that he could touch her pussy. Craig quickly picked up on it and ran his hand further up Holly's thigh as she parted her legs for him. He ran his fingers along the outside of her pussy lips before slipping one inside of her.

Kyle played the voyeur as his friend began to finger fuck his wife, reveling in the fact that she was excitedly responding to the sensual touches of another man. Kyle could see his wife's open legs, and pussy while Craig's finger plunged in and out of her. Holly's head rested against the sofa and she closed her eyes. She moaned softly as Craig continued to work his finger inside of her.

Both men were surprised when Holly suddenly turned and straddled Craig's lap, grinding her pussy against his erection. His hands roamed freely over her body until he eventually lowered the straps to the gown and freed Holly's tits. He immediately began to suck on them. Several minutes into their makeout session, Holly stood up and slipped off her gown, pulled Craig's underwear down his legs, and tossed them aside. She then climbed back onto his lap and stuffed his dick into her. She began to ride him like a cock hungry whore.

Kyle had a perfect view from behind, watching as his wife rolled her hips, and seeing his friend's hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Craig was playing with Holly's ass while alternately sucking on her tits.

Craig called over to Kyle and said, "Look at your wife, Kyle, I think she likes my cock. Oh, baby, you're so hot."

"I love your cock, Craig. It feels so good. I'm so fucking horny tonight."

Kyle could see the look of pure lust on his wife's face from riding another man's dick. He saw Craig's cock deep inside his wife's pussy as she continued to ride him. She even switched into a reverse cowgirl position so Kyle could get a different view of her fucking Craig.

"Do you like seeing me fuck another man? Huh, do you, Kyle? Watch as I fuck Craig. Are you having fun, dear?"

"I'm loving it, Holly. I love seeing you acting like a whore."

"I may be acting like a whore but I'm your whore. I'll fuck anyone you want because I'm such a slut."

Holly surprised both men when she asked, "Do you know what I really want, Kyle?"

"What's that baby?"

"I want to fuck you while Craig fucks my ass. I want both of you inside me at the same time."

Craig looked over at Kyle with a grin on his face and said, "I'm okay with that if you are."

Kyle replied, "If that's what she wants, let's give it to her."

They decided it would be better if they went into the bedroom where they would have more room to maneuver. When they got to the bedroom Kyle got naked and set the lube on the nightstand. He lay on the bed as his wife straddled him. She rode his dick for a minute or two.

As Holly was riding Kyle, he said, "I love you, babe."

"I love you too, Kyle."

Holly then stopped riding her husband so Craig could prep her ass. Craig took his time first rubbing Holly's cheeks then kissing and nibbling on them.

As Craig was giving Holly's asshole a short tongue bath, she pushed back against his tongue and said, "Oh, that feels good. No one has ever done that before."

Things progressed further when Holly felt the cool drops of lube hitting her asshole and Craig inserting a finger into her. He fingered her for a bit before stopping to put some lube on his dick.

Holly felt Craig's erection pressing against her asshole and he asked, "Are you ready, baby?"

She looked directly into Kyle's eyes and replied, "I'm more than ready, Craig," and then told her husband, "Your friend is about to fuck my ass, Kyle."

Kyle reached around to help spread Holly's butt cheeks as Craig began to push his dick into her. Holly lightly bit her lip expecting some pain but it wasn't too bad. She felt some discomfort and fullness but no real pain. Craig was going slowly but once the head was in her ass, Holly was able to easily accommodate his penetration. When he was about halfway in her ass, Craig began to slowly rock his hips, pushing deeper into her with each thrust.

Finally, when Craig was balls deep in Holly's ass, he said, "Damn baby, you have such a nice tight ass. I was hoping I'd get a chance to fuck it."

"Well, now's your chance," Holly replied.

It took a couple of minutes to find their rhythm but once they did, the room was filled with sounds of mutual moans of pleasure.

Holly cried out, "Oh yeah, fuck my ass, fuck my pussy. Oh god, it feels so good. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Holly was rolling her hips, pushing back against Craig's dick in her ass as he humped her and Kyle was thrusting his hips upward. The double penetration was more stimulating than Holly ever imagined. The fellas had more stamina after already cumming earlier so they were both giving Holly a good fucking. When Kyle wasn't sucking Holly's tits, Craig was feeling them or spanking her ass.

Craig was taunting Holly by asking, "Where's my dick, Holly? Huh, tell me; tell Kyle. I want to hear you say it."

"Your dick is in my ass, Craig."

"Do you like my dick in your ass?"

"I love having your dick in my ass. I love fucking two dicks."

"Would you suck a dick if someone else was here?"

"Fuck yeah, I'd suck him dry. I'd fuck and suck three or four guys. I'm so fucking horny."

All the dirty talk was getting Holly even hotter. As she approached orgasm she begged for more.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum. Fuck me harder. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my ass. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Both men did what they could to fuck Holly harder. She came twice within quick succession and was out of breath but both guys kept fucking her. Craig was the first to cum and he filled Holly's ass with his jizz, shooting it deep within her bowels. Kyle wasn't far behind, sending another load of his cum into his wife's pussy.

When they were done, all three of them collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily, trying to catch their breath.

"That was awesome," Holly proclaimed.

"Hell yeah. That was the best sex I've ever had," Craig said.

"Me too. I never imagined I'd get the chance to DP my wife," Kyle added.

They all lay naked on the bed for several minutes before Holly said she was going to freshen up. Craig went into the guest bathroom to clean up while Kyle followed Holly into the shower. When he came out, she was fast asleep in their bed. Kyle joined Craig in the living room and told him Holly had passed out.

Craig told Kyle, "Dude, that was wild. Thanks for including me. I can never repay you."

"Shit, you did us a favor. I don't think she would have done this with a stranger. I probably wouldn't have been there to witness it either. Fuck, that was unreal."

The guys had one more beer before calling it a night themselves. Craig was leaving early in the morning and had to pack also. Holly made breakfast for everyone the next day. Craig thanked them again for their hospitality. Holly seemed a little embarrassed by what they had done so no one talked about the night before.

When Craig's ride to the airport arrived he thanked Kyle and Holly for treating him so well. He said it was a nice relaxing weekend and just what he needed.

Kyle told his friend, "Anytime you're in town, you're more than welcome to stay with us."

Craig replied, "Thanks, buddy. Are you okay with that, Holly?"

"I had fun too but you have to keep this between us."

"Don't worry, this will be our little secret among friends."

Craig gave Holly a brief kiss on the lips and a big hug. He looked over her shoulder and gave Kyle a wink. Kyle smiled and gave his friend a nod.

Kyle didn't know if this was the end of Holly's sexual experimentation or just the beginning. Only time would tell.