Hotwife Holly Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to thank both of you for a memorable evening yesterday. It was very special to me and I will never breathe a word about what happened to anyone, ever. You are a lovely lady, Holly. I'll never forget last night."

Holly blushed and replied, "Thank you, Craig. I had fun too."

"I don't want things to be uncomfortable between us. You too, Kyle. I respect both you and your wife. Thanks for including me in, you know."

"No problem, buddy. I knew we could trust you and that you'd respect my wife. That's why we included you in our little secret," Kyle replied.

Craig didn't have any plans for the day and told Kyle he enjoyed lounging around relaxing. It was something he rarely got a chance to do. They decided to sit out on the back patio and watch a baseball game on TV and enjoy a couple of beers. Holly told them she'd make a home-cooked meal for Craig. That was a treat for him seeing he was a bachelor and was used to dining out most of the time. She had some shopping to do but intended to relax with the guys afterward.

Holly wanted to get her errands done early so she changed and left the house. That left Kyle and Craig plenty of time to talk about the night before.

"I don't know why having my wife fuck other men turns me on like it does but thanks for understanding, Craig."

"Trust me, it was my pleasure. Everyone has their kinks, buddy. You don't have to explain it to me. If you ever want someone to do it again, I'm your guy," Craig replied with a smile.

"What was it like to, you know, fuck Holly?"

"I've always thought Holly was a gorgeous woman. She's got that innocent, girl-next-door look about her. She's one hot lady. She's a firecracker in bed. I'm sure you heard us. She couldn't get enough last night. She sucks a mean dick too. You're one lucky guy."

"Oh, I know I'm a lucky guy. I'm hoping I can convince her to do it again before you leave."

"If you want me to fuck Holly again, I'll do you the favor but you owe me one, okay," Craig jokingly said.

"You're a true friend to do a favor like that for me. Are you sure it's not asking too much of you?" Kyle replied with a smile.

"It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for a good friend," Craig replied with a laugh.

Kyle gave Craig more details on Holly fucking Kent after being picked up in the bar and how he left a couple of hickeys on her breasts. He also said Kent fucked her twice.

"To be honest, I wanted to fuck her again last night but I didn't want to be greedy."

"I wouldn't have minded at all and I'm sure Holly wouldn't have either."

"That's good to know."

When Holly got home the guys were out on the patio watching the baseball game on TV. She asked them if they needed anything and they said they were getting a little hungry. She told them she'd be back in a couple of minutes and bring them something to eat.

Holly was gone for several minutes and returned with some sandwiches for everyone. She was also wearing a tiny bikini. She wouldn't wear it in public because she thought it was too revealing but wore it to sun herself in the privacy of the yard. Holly said she was going to work on her tan while they watched TV. The mounds of her breasts pushed out of the top and barely covered her nipples. It wasn't a thong but it left most of her ass cheeks exposed.

Craig commented, "I'm not sure I can concentrate on the baseball game with you wearing a bikini."

"Would you like me to change? I don't want to be a distraction" Holly said with a grin even though that's exactly what she was trying to do.

"Oh no, don't do that on my account," Craig replied.

"I guess you'll just have to control yourself, Craig."

"I'll do my best but I can't promise anything," he replied with a wink.

Kyle and Craig knew Holly was deliberately trying to tease them. It gave them both hope that there was more to come. They were both stealing glances at Holly in her bikini as they ate lunch. She knew they were looking her over but didn't mind at all.

After lunch, Holly went into the yard and began applying suntan lotion to her succulent body. Both men watched as her hand glided over her soft skin to apply the lotion. She looked like she was posing for her appreciative audience. She would glance to the side to see if they were watching and wasn't disappointed to find them staring at her.

Craig almost lept out of his chair when Holly asked, "Would one of you kind gentlemen put some lotion on my back please?"

In a matter of seconds, Holly was laying face down on the lounge chair while Craig sat beside her rubbing the lotion onto her back. He gave her a massage at the same time which made Holly purr like a kitten.

When Craig's hands made their way up her back a couple of times, he said, "You know, the straps to your top are in the way. You don't want tan lines do you?"

Holly took the hint and untied the strings around her neck and unfastened the hooks on the strap across her back. Craig's hands slid along Holly's sides and she even lifted her torso a little allowing his hands to glide along the sides of her breasts. When she thanked him, he knew it was time to quit. He went back to sit with Kyle and watch the ball game. Both of them kept looking over at the partially clad Holly.

"Damn, you have a gorgeous wife."

"She's hot and sexy too."

"Amen to that, Kyle. Looking at her out there has got me thinking about what we did last night."

"Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing."

Kyle and Craig were a little embarrassed when Holly said, "You know I can hear you guys, don't you?"

"Now we do," Kyle replied.

Holly flipped over onto her back while holding her bikini top which led to Kyle saying, "I think you should lose the top so you don't have tan lines on your boobs."

"You know, Kyle is right, Holly," Craig added.

"That's not happening, boys. Nice try though."

Holly sunned herself for a spell while reading a book. She knew she had a captive audience

which made her feel sexy. She would rearrange herself on the lounge chair to give them different views of her body and enjoyed overhearing the positive comments in response.

When the ballgame was over, it was time to get dinner ready. Holly left her bikini on while she prepared the food in the kitchen. Craig came inside to use the bathroom and grab a couple of beers. Holly could feel his eyes on her bikini-clad body so she bent over to get something out of the bottom cupboard.

When she stood up she asked Craig, "Is there something I can get for you?"

"Now that's a loaded question," he replied with a smile. "No Holly, I was just admiring the view."

She shook her head in feigned disgust by rolling her eyes as Craig approached her from behind, put his arms around her waist, and said, "I can't stop thinking about last night."

A charge of excitement shot through Holly's body as Craig began to massage her shoulders. His hands drifted down to her lower back and he gave her ass a quick squeeze before Holly brushed his hands away. She didn't say anything as she started to move around the kitchen, obviously flustered. Craig knew exactly what he was doing. Holly wasn't the only tease that afternoon. He gave her a wink before rejoining Kyle on the patio.

Holly joined the fellas on the patio for a drink before finalizing their dinner. Kyle was in charge of the grill and was getting it ready which left Holly alone with Craig for a few minutes. He made no secret of the fact that he was admiring her half-naked body. She knew he was thinking about what they did last night as he looked at her. Holly was also looking at Craig, reliving the feeling of him holding her in his arms while they danced, walking off to his room as Kyle watched, being stripped naked by another man and them sucking and fucking each other.

Holly was trying to control her desire to fuck Craig again but she was losing that battle. While she was teasing Kyle and Craig by wearing a very revealing bikini, she was also teasing herself. The more the men wanted her, the more she wanted them.

When the grill was almost ready, Holly said that she was going to go take a shower and then Kyle could start grilling the steaks. Kyle was wondering what Holly was doing because it took a while for her to give him the signal to start cooking. He was still on the back patio with Craig watching another ballgame on TV when Holly came out to see how the steaks were coming along.

Craig stopped talking mid-sentence and said, "Holy shit."

Kyle turned around to see what was the matter, his jaw dropped, and said, "Wow."

Both men stared at Holly who was wearing a royal blue spandex tube mini dress that came down to just below her ass. It clung tightly to every curve of her body like it was wet. Both men eyed her up and down. They were speechless and simply stared at Holly. Both were wondering if she was wearing anything underneath. She certainly wasn't wearing a bra.

"What's the matter? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Holly innocently asked.

"Uh, we just like your dress," Kyle said.

"I love your dress, Holly," Craig added.

"Oh, this old thing, I just wear it because it's comfortable."

Kyle and Craig looked at each other. Both of them wanted to say, "Bullshit," but thought better of it. In their minds, Holly was advertising that she was ready for more action with Craig that evening, not that he needed any encouragement. Her simple but sexy dress left no doubt in his and Kyle's minds. Holly was pleased that her dress had the desired effect on the fellas.

Whenever Holly left the patio to check on dinner, Kyle and Craig discussed her dress and whether or not she was wearing a thong or panties underneath. Kyle gave Craig his blessings to do whatever he felt necessary to get Holly into his bed again. It appeared to both of them that is exactly what she wanted too. It was about as blatant as she was going to get.

When Holly started bringing dinner out to the patio, she was under the watchful eyes of the guys. She deliberately bent and stretched in various ways that caused her dress to rise up her thighs. She made no effort to pull it back down either.

Holly sat next to Craig during dinner which gave him a better view of her legs and lovely breasts. When she crossed her legs, she lifted one higher than needed so she could afford Craig a look up her dress.

Craig had a few beers in him and couldn't resist commenting, "You were right, Kyle."

"Right, about what?"

"Holly's not wearing any underwear tonight."

Holly blushed profusely at Craig's comment. She was trying to be discreet in revealing her bare pussy but so much for discretion.

"I knew it, buddy. You need to learn to trust my judgment."

Holly commented in a friendly way, "You guys are assholes. If you want me to change, I will."

"Oh no, don't do that," Kyle exclaimed.

Holly gave him one of those wifely looks that said, "Well then, shut up."

Craig and Kyle took the not-so-subtle hint and admired Holly's attire in silence. They talked about other things while they stole glances at her. After a while, Holly uncrossed and crossed her legs again while looking at Craig to see if he was watching. She was not disappointed and neither was he. The sexual tension was building as they had dessert. By then, Holly's nipples were poking through the top of her dress and her pussy was getting wetter by the minute.

After dinner, they decided to go inside and have another drink. Holly got three beers and brought them out to the guys in the living room. As they were sitting around, there was a nervous tension in the air, like everyone was expecting something to happen.

Craig decided he had enough of Holly's teasing and asked her, "Would you do me a favor?"

"I don't know, it depends on what it is."

"I was wondering what you would look like in that dress while wearing a pair of high heels. It would be even better if you had a pair of stockings on too."

Holly looked at Kyle and replied, "I'll see what I have," and went to the bedroom.

She gave the fellas a quick glance over her shoulder as she walked away shaking her ass for them. When Holly came back a few minutes later, she was wearing a pair of red, four-inch open-toed stiletto heels, and white thigh-high stockings.

As soon as Craig saw Holly, he commented, "Now that's what I'm talking about. I can't promise I can control myself, Holly."

Holly gave Craig the look of a temptress that appeared to say, "Look at me. I know I'm hot."

As she did a slow, sultry walk around the room, four eyes followed every step she took. Holly's dress showed every curve of her ass as it stretched the fabric in the back and she gave it a little extra wiggle to show off. An inch or two of her bare thighs could be seen above her lace stocking tops. Craig and Kyle were practically drooling over her. She stopped in the middle of the room and posed in different fashions before strutting in front of them again. There was no doubt she was attempting to entice Craig into making the next move.

As Craig openly adjusted his growing erection in his shorts, he told Holly, "Is that dress as soft as it looks?"

Holly ran her hands over the front of her dress and around the back and replied, "Yes, it's real soft."

She put one foot on the coffee table, revealing her thighs within a millimeter of her pussy, ran her hands over her leg, and said, "And so are the stockings."

Holly had Craig's undivided attention. She was like a spider spinning her web, capturing her prey.

"I don't know. I think I'd have to judge for myself," Craig said, upping the ante.

Holly looked over at Kyle with a look that said, "You know where this is leading," not that he was going to object but she needed his affirmation to continue.

He had a wicked grin on his face and gave his wife a quick nod of approval. Holly had the look of a tigress stalking her prey as she walked over to Craig. He moved to sit on the edge of the sofa as Holly stood before him. He first ran his hands up her legs, feeling the softness of her thigh highs stopping before reaching her pussy. He then ran his hands up the sides of her dress before sliding them around the back and grasping her ass. Seeing no resistance, Craig ran his hands up her torso and cupped her breasts through her dress.

"You're right, it is soft, real soft," Craig commented.

Holly stood there letting Craig touch and feel her at will. The lust within her building with each inch of her body that was being touched. Craig ran his hands up Holly's thighs again but this time, he let his fingers graze the outside of her pussy lips. Holly shuttered to his touch and let out a soft moan. It was his turn to tease her now.

Craig sat back on the sofa and pulled Holly onto his lap. She straddled him and they began to passionately kiss one another. Kyle sat in silence as he witnessed his wife making out with his friend for the second time in as many days. Craig lifted the back of Holly's dress exposing her ample ass. He immediately grasped two handfuls of her butt, his fingers kneading her cheeks. By this time, Holly was grinding herself against Craig's crotch.

With one yank of her dress, Craig had Holly's breasts exposed and he immediately began to suck on her nipples. Her head fell back in the pleasure, holding his head to her chest while allowing Craig to have his way with her again. They had been playing a cat-and-mouse game for most of the day and they both needed to relieve their sexual lust for one another.

Kyle couldn't take his eyes off seeing his wife partially naked, grinding herself against his friend's erection while he sucked on her tits. He was living his dream of seeing Holly with another man but he wanted to be a voyeur to her doing more with his friend. He only hoped that tonight would be that night.

When Craig tugged at Holly's dress again, she lifted her arms to make it easier for him to peel it off. Kyle watched as his wife was now naked on Craig's lap. Craig turned her onto her back, then got up and stripped off his clothes. He was sporting an erection and approached Holly's face so she could suck on it. Holly opened her mouth wide as Craig slipped his dick in so she could blow him.

Kyle's heart was racing, adrenaline shot through his body and he almost came in his pants as he watched his wife's lips wrapped around his friend's cock and she began to blow him. He was living a dream as he witnessed Holly sucking Craig's dick. He held the back of her head as he began to fuck her mouth. Holly was using her lips and tongue to work on the dick in her mouth while her fingers were fiddling with her pussy. Kyle could hear the slurpy sounds of the wet blow job his wife was giving Craig.

Craig withdrew his dick from Holly's mouth and told Kyle to join them. He was surprised to hear that, he thought he was only a voyeur to his wife's seduction. Kyle stripped off his clothes and Craig whispered something in his ear.

The two men approached Holly and each man took one of her nipples into their mouths and began to suck on them. Holly's eyes rolled into the back of her head from the intense pleasure of having both breasts sucked at the same time. She closed her eyes, moaned in pleasure, and pulled both men's heads into her chest. Craig remembered that Holly's previous lover left a hickey on her breast so he did the same thing to remind both of them of that evening. He left several of them around both nipples.

Craig began to kiss, lick, nibble, and suck his way down between Holly's legs as Kyle continued to play with her tits. She moaned loudly as Craig's lips and tongue played with her pussy. She was feeling the dual pleasure of having her nipples stimulated while having her pussy licked. Holly was so hot that night, it only took minutes for Craig to bring her to orgasm. However, he didn't stop with giving her one orgasm. He continued to tongue fuck and work on her clit until she came two more times. Holly rarely had more than one orgasm but having three made her want to equally please Craig.

When she caught her breath, Holly spread her legs wide and said, "I want you to fuck me, Craig. I need you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me for Kyle."

Kyle moved out of the way to allow Craig to have unimpeded access to Holly. He took a position where he could easily watch his friend penetrate his wife. He was never as excited as he was at the moment he saw Craig push Holly's legs wider with his knees, his hard dick aimed at her pussy. There was something so arousing for Kyle to see his wife with her legs spread wide offering her pussy to another man. She was so wet, Kyle could see her pussy glisten in the light of the living room. Craig rubbed his dick against Holly's wet slit to lubricate it.

Craig then said, "Come over here and get a good look at this Kyle. I'm going to give your wife a good fucking tonight. Maybe more than once too."

Kyle got within a foot or two of the sofa, peering down at his wife's open legs and Craig's erection. Craig then slid his dick into Holly as she moaned. Kyle had waited years to experience this moment and it didn't disappoint him. It was even better than he ever imagined it would be.

Holly locked eyes with Kyle and said, "Oh yeah, fuck me, Craig. Fuck me in front of my husband. Fuck me like you did last night."

Craig began to pound Holly's pussy hard. She wrapped her legs around his back for leverage as she raised her hips to meet his thrusts. Holly would look up at Craig, kiss him deeply, and look back at Kyle. She was now fulfilling her husband's greatest fantasy. She was very vocal in telling Craig to fuck her.

Holly cried out, "Oh, fuck my pussy, Craig. Fuck it hard. Oh yeah, fuck me. I'm such a naughty girl."

"That's it, Holly, take my dick. You've wanted my dick since my first night here, didn't you."

"Yes, yes I knew Kyle wanted me to fuck you. I wanted to fuck you too."