Hotwife Holly Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was fucking his hot wife, Kyle asked Holly, "What made you so horny?"

"I don't know."

"It was Craig, wasn't it? You liked him touching you didn't you?"

"Just shut up and enjoy it."

Kyle had all the answers he needed. It only encouraged his thoughts of his wife fucking his friend. While they were having sex, they were both fantasizing about Craig fucking Holly. Now that Kyle was somewhat sure Holly was also thinking along those lines, Kyle had to figure out how to get her to take the next step.

Holly made everyone a nice breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and bacon the next morning with orange juice and coffee. She was wearing a simple white linen nightgown that on first appearance wasn't very sexy at all. However, as Holly moved about the kitchen, the morning sunlight would allow Kyle and Craig to see right through it.

There was no doubt she wasn't wearing anything underneath, not even panties, a fact not lost on the guys. At one point when Holly turned to face them while talking, they could clearly see her breasts and bare pussy.

After she turned around to tend to breakfast, Craig turned to Kyle with a look that said, "Sorry for looking at your wife like that."

Kyle turned to his friend and said, "I understand. What's a guy supposed to do?" and smiled, reassuring Craig that everything was okay.

Holly asked, "What are you guys talking about?"

"Oh, nothing, dear."

Kyle wondered if his wife knew she was flashing Craig or if it truly was an accidental showing of her nudity. The one thing that made him think she did it on purpose was Holly wasn't wearing any panties which was unusual for her.

Craig thanked her for the home-cooked meal as he was used to eating on the run in different parts of the world. He planned on visiting a relative of his during the day but reiterated his intention to treat his hosts to a fine dinner later that evening. Kyle assured him that wasn't necessary but Craig insisted. After Craig left, Kyle and Holly had a chance to discuss things.

Kyle asked Holly, "Did you know that we could see everything under your nightgown when the light was behind you?"

"No, I had no idea."

Kyle didn't believe her, especially because she didn't blush or appear embarrassed at all.

"Yeah, Craig and I saw everything. We could even tell you weren't wearing any panties."

Holly seemed unfazed and replied, "You guys must have loved that."

Kyle approached Holly and kissed her deeply and snuck his hand up her gown and between her legs. Holly mildly protested and tried to stop him but his finger found her pussy anyway.

He smiled and commented, "Just what I thought. You're soaking wet," and gave his wife a knowing smile.

That made Holly blush because she knew she had been caught playing her cock teasing game.

"I don't know why you keep pretending that Craig doesn't turn you on. Last night you were exhausted but still horny. You spent the morning teasing him, well, both of us. Why don't you just admit it?"

"Kyle, if I were you, I'd drop the subject now or you'll ruin it for both of us."

That was a very polite way of telling Kyle to shut up. He picked up on the not-so-subtle hint that sleeping with Craig was on her mind. He had to give his wife her space to sort things through in her mind. He desperately wanted to know what she was thinking but it was obvious she wasn't ready to talk about it.

Things were quiet around the house until Holly left to run some errands. Kyle decided to do some yard work so he didn't have to worry about it later. He wondered if he pissed off Holly to the point where she wouldn't even consider sleeping with Craig but he had no way of knowing. He decided he had to keep his mouth shut and see what happens.

When Holly got home, Kyle helped her carry in some groceries and put them away. He didn't say too much and all she talked about was the price of food or what was on sale. He could tell his wife had something else on her mind though.

"I have a question for you," Holly said to Kyle.

"What's that, honey?"

"If, and I mean if I were to agree to sleep with Craig. How do you know he would go along with it?" Holly asked.

"What guy would turn down that offer?"

"He's a good friend of yours. Maybe he wouldn't want to complicate your friendship. Do you know how embarrassing that would be if he turned me down?"

"Is that what you're worried about?"

"That and I don't know if I could face him afterward if we did do it. I knew Kent was interested in having sex with me and I knew I'd never see him again. It's different with Craig. He'll still be here in the morning."

"I could ask him if you want," Kyle replied but not telling his wife that he had already mentioned to Craig what she had done with Kent and him saying he'd love to help them out if needed.

"How would you do that without making me look like some kind of slut?"

"I don't know but I'll find a way. Just leave it to me."

"Just remember, I didn't say I'd do it."

"Now that I know what your concerns are, let me deal with it. Trust me."

Holly laughed and replied, "I did trust you, and look where it got me?"

Shortly after their chat, Craig got back from his cousin's house and he and Kyle sat on the back porch with a couple of beers. Holly left to get a manicure and pedicure for their dinner that night. It also allowed Kyle to have a frank talk with Craig. When they were on their second beer, Kyle began to talk about Holly.

"I'm sure you remember that talk we had yesterday about Holly and the stranger in the bar."

"Remember it? I'll never forget it."

"If I could talk her into it, would you want to sleep with her?"

"Are you serious? Fuck yeah, as long as you're cool with it."

"I'm more than fine with it. She's concerned that you might not want to because we're friends. She's worried about facing you afterward. She also wants to make sure you won't say anything to anyone."

"I wouldn't hesitate to sleep with your wife. She's gorgeous and I'd never say a word to anyone. You can trust me on that one. Afterward, we could pretend nothing happened."

"There's no guarantee it will happen but it just might."

"I'll follow your lead and see what happens."

When Holly got home, it was time to start getting ready for dinner. While they were getting dressed Kyle could tell Holly was a tad nervous, like she was going on a first date or something. She wanted to look just right for dinner. That let Kyle know she was seriously thinking about sleeping with their friend.

"Did you get a chance to talk to Craig about, you know?"

"Yeah, we're all set with whatever you want to do."

"I won't ask how you brought it up. I don't know that I can look him in the face though."

"Don't worry, I made it clear nothing may happen. Calm down, everything is fine."

"That's easy for you to say."

After looking through her closet and pulling out what seemed to be every dress she owned, Holly decided on a little black dress. It had a bra top with spaghetti straps that crisscrossed in the back. It was made of linen and unlined except for the top so she was comfortable going braless. It revealed plenty of cleavage and had a cutout between her breasts. She wore a black thong underneath. The dress came down to her mid-thigh and she wore fashionable sandals with it. Kyle told her she looked beautiful and sexy.

When they got to the living room Craig was waiting for them and he looked her up and down and said, "You look stunning, Holly. You are one gorgeous lady."

Holly blushed from his compliment but also from knowing Kyle talked to him about the possibility of having sex with her. She could tell that Craig was now looking at her differently. He had already caught glimpses of her body but now that he knew there was a possibility that he could have sex with her, it changed their personal dynamics. She was no longer just Kyle's cute wife, she was a potential sex partner. It made her pussy warm and wet and there was now an undeniable sexual tension between them.

Craig called for a car service to pick them up so they could drink as much as they wanted at dinner. Craig helped Holly climb into the back of the black SUV. It was so high up that it was almost impossible to get in without showing Craig and the driver, who was holding the door open, her thong. Kyle got in on the other side so she was now sandwiched between two sexy men. She could feel their eyes on her chest and legs which made her feel attractive and sexy.

The restaurant was one of the most exclusive restaurants around. There is no way Kyle and Holly would have been able to afford to go there on their own. Craig reassured them several times that price was no object. He ordered an expensive bottle of wine that they drank before and during dinner.

Holly began to relax after her first drink. Throughout dinner, Holly and Craig were exchanging glances. She kept looking at his dark eyes, his dark brown hair with wisps of gray, and his muscular build. She knew from her bridesmaids that Craig slept with that he was an attentive lover and was curious about what it would be like to be with him.

Craig had been involved with other married women before but never with one who had her husband's encouragement to have sex with other men. He was concerned about his relationship with his friends but he also wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to fuck a lovely woman like Holly. Her girl-next-door looks were matched by her sweet personality. He admired her lean legs and full ass as well as her perfect breasts. He had gotten peeks of her body over the last couple of days and knowing it might be possible to have sex with her made him want her more.

During dinner, Craig would, at times, place his hand over Holly's while telling a funny story about what he and Kyle were like in their younger days. They both felt a charge of sexual excitement from a simple touch. She could feel his eyes on her cleavage or when he would take a glance at her legs. There was a growing sexual tension between them throughout dinner and drinks afterward. Holly was deciding if she wanted to go through with having sex with Craig and if so, how to go about it.

Craig was also wondering how to proceed. This was an unusual situation for him too. He knew how to close the deal with a woman but Holly was the wife of a good friend who was dining with them. He had no choice but to go with the flow and see what would happen next. It was unusual for him to not be in control of the situation.

After drinking during and after dinner, the three of them were feeling a little buzz from the alcohol they had consumed and Kyle suggested, "Why don't we continue this party at home where we can all relax?"

Craig and Holly agreed with Kyle's suggestion and left the restaurant after Craig paid the substantial bill and left a big tip. As they were getting into the SUV to take them home, Holly carelessly left her legs parted as she climbed into the vehicle. Craig gave her a quick wink to let her know he saw her thong.

On the ride back home, Craig commented, "You have great legs, Holly. They are perfect in every way."

"Why, thank you, Craig," Holly replied as she raised her dress to show off more of her thighs for Craig and Kyle.

It was her way of sending a signal that she was feeling sexy that night. Craig was encouraged by her actions but was going to still proceed with caution in attempting to seduce Holly.

When they got home, Holly once again flashed her thong for Craig who drank in the beauty of her slender legs and thighs. He could see the outline of her pussy lips through her thong which served to make his desire for her grow stronger. He took her hand to help her out and Holly noticed his eyes staring between her legs which made her juices flow.

Kyle opened a bottle of wine and the three of them sat around the living room talking. There was an underlying sexual anticipation in the air with no one quite sure on how to proceed. They all silently wondered where things would lead that evening. When Kyle went into the kitchen to get some snacks, Holly followed him.

"Are you sure you want me to sleep with Craig?"

"I'm positive, babe. I know he would love to be with you, too."

"I'd prefer to be alone with him if that's okay."

"You know I'd love to watch but whatever you decide is fine by me. You're in control."

When they came back into the living room, Craig knew his hosts must have talked things over in the kitchen. He was curious as to the outcome. He felt like he was waiting for a jury to come back with their verdict. He didn't have to wait long to find out.

Holly put on some soft music and said, "I feel like dancing. Craig, will you dance with me?"

Craig looked over at Kyle who gave his nod of approval and he replied, "Of course I will beautiful."

As Craig took Holly in his arms she asked, "Do you really think I'm beautiful."

"You are absolutely stunning, Holly. You're a very sexy woman too."

He looked Holly in the eyes and continued, "Any man would be lucky to have you," as a subtle statement that he would be honored to sleep with her.

As a further assurance to her, Craig commented, "You know you can trust me too," in reference to his ability to keep anything that happened between them a secret.

Kyle was thrilled to see his wife in the arms of another man who was taking the first steps to seduce her. Craig pulled Holly close to him. He could smell her enticing perfume and she liked the smell of his cologne. Her breasts were gently moving across his chest and she could feel his hardening dick pressing against her thigh. She knew Craig had been with countless women over the years and she was about to become one of his conquests. Things were heating up quickly.

When the song ended, they didn't part. As the next one began, Holly looked directly into Craig's eyes. He leaned down to kiss her full on the lips, a kiss that she willfully returned. As their lips parted, they locked eyes again. She demurely looked away before looking back at him again. They were soon kissing passionately with their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Kyle's heart was racing as he watched Craig smoothly tempting his wife to explore her sexuality with him. He almost came in his pants when Craig lifted the back of Holly's dress and grasped her ass cheeks pulling her further against his growing erection. Their breathing was getting heavier as they danced.

Just before the song ended, Craig had the top of Holly's dress pulled down as he began to suck on her tits and finger her pussy through her thong. Kyle was in his glory watching his friend having his way with Holly. This was as close as Kyle had come to seeing Holly with another man and he was loving it.

Craig then asked, "Do you want to take this into the bedroom?"

"Yes Craig, I'd like that."

Holly looked over at Kyle who was grinning from ear to ear as Craig took her by the hand to the guest bedroom. Kyle gave Holly a wink as they disappeared into the hallway. Kyle knew that Holly would feel self-conscious if he watched her fuck another man but she didn't say anything about him listening at the door. He waited several minutes before he stealthily walked down the hall toward the guest bedroom. As he got closer, Kyle could hear the mutual moans emanating from the room.

He could hear Holly cry out, "Oh yes, Craig. Eat my pussy. I'm so hot tonight. Oh, it feels so good," as she moaned in pleasure.

Her moans and pleas for more continued for several more minutes until he heard the unmistakable sound of his wife orgasming to the oral stimulation by another man.

When she was done, he heard Craig tell her, "Okay baby, it's your turn. I have to feel those sweet lips on my dick. Kyle says you're quite the cocksucker."

"Oh, he does, does he? Well, I guess I can't disappoint you then."

Kyle then heard the sounds of Holly giving Craig a wet, sloppy blow job and him telling her, "Oh yeah, baby, suck that dick. Just like that. Fuck you've got some sweet lips."

That went on for several minutes, then Kyle heard some movement in the room and his wife saying, "Give me your hard cock, Craig. I'm so fucking horny tonight. I need a good fucking."

"You've been teasing me for two days, Holly. Don't worry, I'm going to give you a fucking you won't forget."

Kyle then heard his wife start to moan and the bed began to rhythmically squeak as Holly cried out, "Oh god, fuck me, Craig. Fuck me."

"Take this dick, Holly, You're getting what you deserve after cock teasing me like that."

"Fuck my pussy. Fuck my cock teasing pussy."

When there was a pause in the bed squeaking and their mutual moans of pleasure, Kyle assumed they were changing positions. Shortly after the temporary pause, the squeaking resumed. At one point, Kyle could hear the sounds of skin slapping together so he assumed Craig had Holly on all fours fucking her from behind. He could picture her ass in the air as she begged and pleaded for more just like his ex-girlfriend did years ago.

"Fuck me harder, harder. Fuck me, Craig. Oh, you fuck so good. Fuck me.

The bed was squeaking so hard, Kyle thought it was going to break. His friend was pounding his wife's pussy and making her scream out for more. Kyle could hear his ex-roommate beginning to grunt louder and faster.

He then heard his wife say, "Oh yeah, I want to feel you cum inside me. Oh, fuck me, Craig. Cum for me.

Kyle then heard Craig grunt louder and assumed he was cumming deep in his wife's pussy.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. AHHHH.AHHHHH. AAAAAAAAHHHHH."

"That's it, fill my pussy with your cum. I want to take a big load back to Kyle. Fill Kyle's wife with your cum."

When the bed squeaking stopped as well as the moans, Kyle quietly retreated to their bedroom next door to wait for Holly. Several minutes later, Holly came into their bedroom, naked with cum smeared between her legs and on her face.

She walked over to the bed, laid down and pulled her knees up to her chest, and asked, "Are you ready for sloppy seconds, dear?"

Craig's cum oozed out from Holly's cunt as a wide-eyed Kyle climbed between her legs and told Holly, "I heard everything."

"I thought so. That's why I tried to be louder than usual. I did it just for you so you knew how good your friend was fucking me."

Kyle rubbed some of Craig's cum onto the head of his dick and slid it into his wife's sloppy, cum-filled pussy. His eyes rolled into the back of his head because it felt so good after being teased most of the day and night, hearing his wife getting fucked, and now, to be finally sliding his dick into her well-used, cum filled pussy. Her cunt was warm and gooey, just the way he liked it.

Kyle began to fuck his wife as she rubbed her clit and told him all about how his friend fucked her brains out while he listened on the other side of the door. Her pussy was so wet from the combination of her juices and Craig's jizz that he could hear sloshing sounds coming from her cunt. Kyle savored the fact that another man just used his wife for his pleasure and sent her back to him. Soon after Holly reached orgasm, it didn't take Kyle very long to add his cum to that of Craig's in his wife's pussy.

Chapter 4

Everyone was feeling a little sluggish the next morning but they perked up after a couple of cups of coffee and a breakfast made by Kyle and Craig. Holly was wearing a sleepshirt that left most of her legs exposed but not much else. She wasn't trying to tease anyone that morning. She felt a bit awkward having to face Craig again, something she was concerned about when she decided to sleep with him.

It was difficult for Holly not to look at Craig, not as her husband's friend, but as the man whose dick she sucked last night before he fucked her. Craig had been undressing his friend's wife with his eyes since the moment he walked into their house but he now had a clear picture in his mind of what she looked like naked and what it felt like to have sex with her. Craig knew there was an underlying tension that morning and decided the best way to deal with it was to clear the air.