All Comments on 'Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 08'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Bham487Bham487about 2 months ago

Yep. Most pathetic cucks on here. Bull will be mobbed in soon and he gone for good.

bfel37bfel37about 2 months ago

I have loved this story from the very beginning. Loved this chapter as well. In my opinion, Rick's things should have been put in the guest room and bathroom, and his car should never be allowed in the garage. Steve is the master of the house, even if he is a beta cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm having trouble with this story. It's supposed to be erotica but we're barely getting any good sex scenes. I supposed it's because we're getting less scenes with Gwynn and Steve. Ironically, they were your best written sex scenes by far. Rick is a great lover, but a lackluster character. Therfore, he adds nothing to the sex scenes, he is a living dildo at best.

I do enjoy the fact that we're focused on the main couple but it seems like you're making Gwynn stupider on purpose. She knows Ellen fucked up her marriage before. So why would she keep risking it now. It makes no sense, also you need to pick a lane. She can't be cunt to Steve and then have moments of guilt. Specially when 10 seconds later she acts like nothing happen. Please fix this, I enjoy the story but it's getting annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dude, how the hell is there no room for him in bed at the end? It makes no sense. Oh, she's laying sideways, so what? He can move her, pick her up, wake her to move. This is nonsense, if you want to have a reason for him to sleep in the guestroom. The write about Steve's feelings, how he's too frustrated and angry at her to stay in her little lovers nest. Not, that there's no room. Specially when Rick has been sleeping there for days with no problem and he's supposed to be way bigger than Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Oh no, seems like things are getting out of hand again for Steve, Hope this story doesn't end in a bad way for Steve and his relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please tell me this doesn't have the typical cuckold ending. Where Steve loses his wife forever or becomes their permanent slave. We need a chapter where Steve finally speaks out, he likes watching Gwynn but it's getting out of control. Otherwise, you've written yourself into a hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dude i love your writing, but make a Happy ending, No need for all cuck histories fishing bad for the dude, now IS almost imposible but i have hope for Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yes that ship has sailed

Time to throw the pair out and start over

At the rste they are going they sre going to physically castrate him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ok I get he gets off of humiliation but he needs to set boundaries, or reiterate them. She is pushing him out of the bedroom which I think is too much also the love you too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think Steve is going to end up alone, the treatment, the “I love yous,” all of it tells even a numb man that he’s finished. I’d like to feel sorry for him, but I just can’t. I’m actually having trouble identifying with any of these people, imagine living next to that hot mess?

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Congratulations for your stories they are really exciting and well written. I hope that in future stories Steve goes even further down the rabbit hole, but ultimately it doesn't lead to the breakup of his marriage. You are a really good writer, I can't wait to read the other parts of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Congratulations for your stories they are really exciting and well written. I hope that in future stories Steve goes even further down the rabbit hole, but ultimately it doesn't lead to the breakup of his marriage. You are a really good writer, I can't wait to read the other parts of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So after breaking him once, she's just going to.... do it again? Not sure if they can recover a 2nd time. Moving out of HIS master bedroom and bathroom permanently? Stupid. He needs to assert boundaries, or will lose it altogether

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Having been in a similar situation to Steve, I am quite surprised at his attitude after being allowed to accompany his wife and her boyfriend on a dinner date. He should be more appreciative to being in their company and his sole focus should be Gwynn’s happiness when she is with Rick. I would never embarrass my wife when she allows me to join her and her lover on a public date.

AhboomAhboomabout 1 month ago

Man this story just keeps getting better and better. I hope it never ends as long as you come up with these small naughty storylines to spice up the drama that make it so hot lol. You have a real knack of writing or from the emotional cuckolding side of things. I even liked how you made go through the break earlier and now Rick and Gwynn's relationship is even stronger. This story is perfect.

Oh and bringing back the group and Ellen and Theresa... Can't wait to see where it goes. Really excited to see how Ellen stirs shit up lol.

AhboomAhboomabout 1 month ago

Lol a couple of anonymous completely misunderstanding the scene with Steve going to sleep in the guest room sheet Rick had left. Yes he could've asked Gwynn to move instead of sleeping sideways but I guess in Steve's mins he's still in a submissive state so he doesn't want to wake up his wife to make room in the bed she shared with her boyfriend... If the author wanted to write that Steve was frustrated and angry and that's why he didn't sleep with her then he would've written that...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
372 Followers
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES