All Comments on 'Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 09'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

It sometimes happens that way. An intrusive cunt ruining a marriage

Bham487Bham4873 months ago

The only way it could have needed!

bluerubberonebluerubberone3 months ago

Well done. Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Either your wife is a complete loser and can't get a real man, or she's just a fool and doesn't know a cuck isn't a husband, he's just a sissy wimp joke. If she had any self worth she'd have dumped your pathetic ass by now.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I always enjoy people posting on these kinds of stories that are so encumbered by their own lack of masculinity, they fear a fictional story. So they take it out on the writer. Always makes me laugh at them. Well done, author! Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see what's next. And hopefully, you'll get lots of angry posts--it's like an afterparty for me. :)

bfel37bfel373 months ago

Good story!! Great ending. I would have had the locks changed after she came in late refusing the talk, and unplugged the garage door. That's me though. Cant wait to read your next story.

consulting91consulting913 months agoAuthor

Well, I will say that comment about me was shocking. This is a work of fiction and I enjoyed writing it. If you didn't enjoy it, I'm sorry.

If you did enjoy reading this series and stuck out all 9 Chapters; then I'm happy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed the series; didn't however enjoy the ending. Not that it was unexpected, but I felt like I was watching a drunk driver slamming his car into a bridge abutment at highway speed; sudden, predictable, but in the end still awful! Perhaps the problems actually started with Gwynn having "hiking friends" in the first place, as in a social life exclusive and outside of her husbands. Then again, with poison friends like Ellen, the deck may well have been stacked against Steve to begin with.

In any event, thank you for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I enjoyed the Series not so much the ending although I think that has something to do with me not wanting the series to end as I was enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I have never posted on literotica, but this story made me feel it was important to do so. Before sharing this, I'd like to say that these are my opinions based on my own personal experiences. They may not vibe with everyone, and that's cool. I really think that the cuckold community needs to come together and think about what we are doing. This story was perfect in a sense, because it causes the reader to reflect on how twisted a fetish cuckolding really is. As someone who is extraordinarily sex positive and see everything as okay, there's a tremendous difference between sharing your partners out of excitement and mutual fun, and the way we do it in the cuckolding community, which plays on vulnerable people's abandonment and self worth wounds, which can lead to a lot of harm and isolation. A wider discussion is needed imo. Just cause we can, doesn't mean we should

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great. Interesting characters and dialogue.

Please keep writing!

atlflirtatlflirt2 months ago

I enjoyed this story. The last chapter was a tough read as it took a depressing turn. I think the adverse reaction to the ending is due to the readers with cuckold fantasies not having abandonment as part of it.

Well written. I especially enjoyed the cuckold humiliation Steve felt as he discovered Gwynn was exhibiting their cuckold relationship to her friends and then to a wider audience.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

At last you act like a real man otherwise previous all part making of you wimp. Good ending i liked 👍

AhboomAhboom2 months ago

Glad he got Revenge on Ellen and her husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The outing was ridiculous. Face it, nobody cares if two, three, or twelve people colluded to manipulate a mentally ill person into ruining their life. What did work was the fact that Rick was faking an injury. More believable would have been if the injury was work-related. That not only gets you fired but creates legal problems, too. The retaliation felt forced and very contrived. It was like a bad fantasy passed off as real. Also, MC is mentally ill and would've been in therapy for many years. Ellen's description of MC's perdition was spot-on. Any woman who'd stay with a self-hating cuck is also a dumpster fire.

Ronb12LRonb12Labout 2 months ago

Great story....hope to see more...nice work...thank you for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES