All Comments on 'HotWife Karyn Takes a 5 Year Lover'

by Lyks2BTeezd

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a sleazy story about sleazy people. Too bad there isn't a vaccine for cuckolds. -- 1☆

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

You’re not her husband, you’re the gay best friend. You’re a babysitter.

No wonder she had no respect for you, you don’t have any for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a wife who enjoys sex with another man and her husband is ok with it. So who benefited the most? Then to allow her and the friend to try to get pregnant? What goes? She now has a free rein to fuck and to get pregnant by anybody. What a waste of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A "Hotwife" is not a wife just a whore skank. If being humiliated and disrespected is your thing and gets you off have at it. But a "Hotwife" will never be a real wife only a piece of paper makes the skank a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the beginning, you had the genesis of an interesting, psychologically thrilling story. The huge win was there was none of the "genital mismatch" crap so typical of this genre. It started to unravel when you missed a great opportunity to humanize Eric with the phone conversation between him and MC. That was a huge missed opportunity and hurt the overall tone of the work. Then, MC becomes the stereotypical doormat, and the wife becomes the entitled cardboard cut-out stereotype of cuck stories. You missed an opportunity to carry on the close conversational intimacy between Karyn and MC that was s well-established in the first part. Instead, you veered hard into the whole mind-numbing cuck story fetish style that killed any feeling a reader had for the characters. Moderation and nuance engage readers. Yeah, there's the 5% who want a stroke story, but 95% of readers who don't vent their spleens in comments would be interested in something other than the standard cuckold/hotwife fare. Yeah, we've read "that story" ten billion times, and they are all exactly the same. You started well, but it just went off the rails. Imagine the kids who would be turning into their early teens at this point. They would notice that Mom and "uncle Eric" were acting differently. Write around that and make it interesting--different would be nice. It's also interesting that you've chosen to write again after being inactive for 11+ years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck stories get an automatic one. They don't belong in the LW category, put it in fetish.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

tough to keep something like that from the kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a digusting excuse for a husband and you are delusional. No wonder your wife hates you and wants children from other men.

How pathetic can you get?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was pretty exciting. It is amazing when a wife takes a lover and all of the sudden she becomes insatiable. My wife gets that way whenever she meets a new man. She has one lover who has been in her life since she was maybe twenty, and at 55, he is still there for her. They have taken trips together and he has even come on vacation with us a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why be married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many absurd and ugly comments from the usual group of trolls whose lives are fulfilled by trashing stories in a category clearly labeled to include them and personally attacking the authors. Delete their comments.

I like and understand your story. My husband is a wonderful man with no libido, and he happily permits me to enter relationships with other men, never more than one at a time and for less than an extended period. I crave being fucked, and my marriage would have ended without my man's loving accommodation.

Again, delete the trash comments and keep writing.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I really disliked this. How much did the couple really love each other?

How were the children in all this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cum dumpster tricks a closeted beta into paying her rent for 5 years. News @ 11.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Too bad she couldn't have another baby bump, though. Until they make a category for Cucks ignore the morons below.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a small dick man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It sucks, one of the shitties story I ever read here. they should have a site for worthless authors, nothing but a piece of shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sure there is a category for cuck here somewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story , I could never live like that and I can’t wrap my head around why a man would let his wife live like that but he f do not get extra on yhdd Ed side . If your ok with that than you should s as l do be ok for your add poise as well.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Don’t put a loving wife tag between whorewife and cuckold. There’s no loving wife in that abusive relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Cuck stories ... don't belong in the LW category"

The official description of LW is: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

What part of that does a cuckold story fail to satisfy? It's "married", it's "extra-marital fun",

it's "and more".

So do tell, *why* does it not belong in LW? Please be specific.

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 1 year ago

Ridiculous. How is this a LW story. She needs to be a slut so bad that she ignores her own children? The husband needs to turn in his ball. He doesn’t get to reclaim her after she gets pounded? She goes away to get fucked on a Holiday weekend and doesn’t care about her kids.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just kind of lame. Why would you want to create such a weak husband? That's what it takes to get you off, that's pretty pathetic. Or maybe it's written by a woman just trying to push the agenda for other female dogs running around loose out there, wanting them to go after the big lie and think that there aren't consequences...? Hope the karma comes back around on you in spades.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
NFW!

You made him out to be a cuckold. Piss poor story at best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLyks2BTeezd@Lyks2BTeezd
Just a middle-aged schmo - smart and funny - doin' his best to get by. I'm visually stimulated. Ladies: Tease me with ruthless and reckless abandon. Guys: Let me watch your ladies in action. Couples: I love to photograph.