Hotwife Pam Ch. 01 - The Crush

Story Info
Leading into a young wife becoming a hotwife.
3.2k words
4.11
34.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pimtam
pimtam
14 Followers

Hotwife Pam 01 - The Crush.

Pam - Italic

Tim - Standard

Storyline - Bold

Tim and Pamela are in their mid-twenties and happily married.

An attractive couple, they both had well-paying jobs and with that, a nice home.

Good communication and a general interest in each other's likes and interests meant a happy relationship.

They made love twice a week and while not as exciting as the early days, it was still satisfactory.

In his eyes, she was a goddess, 5 foot 8 inches, long legs, and perfect breasts.

She changed her hair color often, which in many ways epitomized Pam.

She was adventurous, imaginative and willing to try new things.

An example would be the time she came home with a new hairstyle and colored a very bright red.

Later that same day, Tim spent more than an hour performing cunnilingus and intercourse.

The latter had him staring entranced at Pam's beautiful groomed pubic thatch.

Inch long pubic hair shaped in a V and the same bright red as up top.

Now in their fifth year as a couple, a report card would say; a good solid relationship, financially sound, strong all around commitment; which would give a mark of a B+.

Why was it not an A?

Unfortunately, the past year had seen a slow decline sexually.

That was until...

I heard a vehicle pull up and moments later a car door closing.

I rose from the bed upon hearing a key opening the front door and put on a short sheer nightgown.

I was slightly excited, my loving husband Tim had been away on company business for 10 days.

This would mean some better sex than usual and I was playing my part.

"Hi honey I'm home," he called out.

I sauntered out, almost naked, the open gown with only a white garter belt attached to white stockings and white high heels.

I stood at the top of the stairs and waited for his usual lustful fervor.

Pam was without doubt the sexiest female I had ever seen and all mine, my wife.

I looked for a moment but I was preoccupied with some other thoughts.

I loosened my tie as I walked up the stairs; I kissed her and said that I missed her.

Giving her perfect firm round butt a squeeze I then said I would have a quick shower and join her in bed.

Undressing in the ensuite bathroom, my wife was in bed and I said to her, "It really is a small world."

Telling her how I had spent the last ten days with the Sales manager from that city.

Great person, who actually grew up here, went to the same high school as Pam.

Pam was not responding, I stood in the doorway in my small white briefs encasing a slightly aroused penis.

"His name is Terry, um Terry Stone, do you know him?"

Her head turned quickly, looking at me and then quickly acting as if thinking.

She shrugged and asked his age.

Two years older, I replied and she again did the thinking act, and then answered with a maybe or vaguely.

I mimicked her voice, "What about his sister, Gloria?"

She turned a little red and quietly said, "Oh that Terry."

I meanwhile had been fondling my penis, which seemed to be enjoying the moment.

My wife had a startled look upon noticing this.

As I removed my briefs and got in the shower, I said a couple of things along the lines of; Terry telling me some very interesting things.

That was a shock and while my husband showered, I went back in time...

I was aroused thinking naughtily that Terry might have said some interesting things but if Tim only knew...

Gloria had been my best friend right through our school and college years.

Terry, her brother was two years older and had no part in my life, until my final two years of college.

He was a state swimming champion and his parents had tasked him with Gloria and me training.

We had to get up early and he took us to swim training.

I fell in love with him that very first morning.

Gloria and I were part of a frat at college; we both had experiences with boys.

Kissing, intimate touching no let me correct that; giving hand jobs and the male version, getting fingered.

That first morning, Terry appeared from the change room, a towel around his waist.

He walked straight past me as if I did not exist; I sat there taking in his Greek god like upper body.

He discarded the towel and I watched him stretch.

As he dipped his swim goggles, I moved, sitting just feet away from the start block.

He stood up and put them on his head, and then he noticed me.

Standing in front of me he said I needed to get into my training, I could only nod.

Terry was wearing swim briefs, Speedos, the competition type; very tight and very low waist.

His body looked shaved but a tuft of pubic hair showed, it was underneath that which had my budding womanhood on fire and soaking wet.

I had, up to that time, the experience of two different males and their penises in my hand.

My hand easily encompassed these penises.

Terry dressed his penis slightly up and to the left, a lot to the left and it was very thick.

What would it become with my stroking?

Below that was his sack and it too was huge!

The shower was still running and I noticed my pussy was very wet.

How was I going to handle this? Yes, Terry had been my super crush, the one I had wanted to deflower me.

Gloria thought it funny, but by the second year, she was skipping some swim training while I attended every one.

I was now constantly being told that I was beautiful and with a lot of attention from males.

There was just one male I wanted and I was delighted having caught him looking at me that way.

I waited patiently for him to make a move; I would then bare my soul, give him my flower, marry and be his forever.

There were six weeks left, my best friend no longer trained and this day was one of the worst.

We had finished training and gone to our perspective change rooms; I removed my one piece and then walked naked over to put my empty drink in the trash.

I stood on a piece of glass and screamed from the pain and the pool of blood.

Moments later Terry came running in, soaking wet, and a towel around his waist.

He picked me up, sat me down and knelt in front of me.

He inspected my foot and pulled his towel off and used it to clean my foot the held it tight to stop the blood.

Then there was a moment, time stopped; my legs were spread and he was looking at my virginal vagina, opened and beckoning.

Meanwhile I was gazing trancelike at his majestic manhood that lay along his muscular thigh.

From the boys I had been with, the nude male models in magazines, my father, uncle, two cousins; they were all small compared to Terry.

Then we both looked at each other and as we came together to kiss, I took his hand.

As we kissed deeply I moved his hand to my place of desire, my wetness felt like molten lava and he moaned upon reaching that place.

My unsullied vagina gave signal of her complete acceptance to be deflowered.

She knew that shortly an assault would take place on that wall and got well prepared.

A monumental object being sent would be very well lubricated, entry guaranteed and welcomed.

The fee would be a very large amount of man seed.

My hand reached down, I would no longer wonder and I pulled away from our kissing.

Now I would state the obvious upon feeling this python like cock.

It was so heavy and I could not encircle it with my hand, this while still almost in a flaccid state.

I knew two hands would be required but as if by miracle, my lifting and touch had it enlarging.

Holding it up and then gliding my hand along the length had in less than a minute produced a full erection.

Terry at that moment said not to be scared.

Lifting his large penis up with one hand while the other felt his huge sack and I answered that I was not scared.

THEN, the moment the world turned upside down!

An older male's voice bellowed out, "What in hell is going on here!"

<Aftermath> that voice belonged to one of the head coaches.

To prevent scandal, they had Terry removed from all forms of competing and under advice, his parents agreeing, relocating elsewhere.

He tried to contact me but I felt as though he would not fight for me and when he did eventually reach me on the phone, I told him to fuck off and then hung up.

I saw him twice after that, Gloria's birthday and the following Christmas, we talked and I understood. I did not have those feelings for him by then even though both times he had a different dolled up bimbo with him.

Now, as an adult, I know it was infatuation, first love, a puppy love.

More importantly, I know he shares some of Gloria's traits and it would not have been a happily ever after affair.

I have absolutely no regrets, I have the best partner in the world and Terry would not come close.

HOWEVER, the sex I am sure would have been AMAZING!

Almost finished my shower and eagerly wanting to begin.

I really love Pam, with too many reasons to list and just before is another classic Pamela example.

Whenever I may think that my queen, my goddess could not be any sexier, she will do something, add something or just be something that makes me...

Her doe eyed, avoiding and bad acting had me exercising much self-control.

I wanted to jump on her, lift those long white stocking legs up high and wide and then fuck her hard, pound her through the mattress, the floor.

Pam at no time lied to me, my slight disappointment is that it was the first time that communication had broken down.

We have always been able to discuss any and all subject matters

There could be a reason and I would find out, I trust her totally I thought while stepping out of the shower.

As I dried myself, I thought about what I was about to do, how many (especially males) would find it abhorrent.

Pam, legs slightly parted and gently rubbing her clitoris.

Tim took a moment, appreciating his wife's complete beauty.

He gently got onto the bed next to her, she opened her eyes and they gazed at each other.

"You are so beautiful," he said quietly and she smiled, followed by an "Mmmm" in acknowledgement of her husband's journey.

Tim breathed in deeply, taking in her musky scent.

A sure sign of her arousal and confirmed by the pool of moisture at the junction of her thighs. Tonight he welcomed her impatience, "please fuck me honey, I need your cock."

He did as told, sliding his six and a half inch erection into his wife's pussy.

From tip to balls in one go, an easy enough task for a cock with a little over four inches of girth.

He secretly wished he had more and tonight being one of those nights that it was required.

If Pam was very aroused, her husband's cock felt lost which could get very frustrating for her.

The welcome home sex had begun, I needed this, masturbation is nice but a hard cock is a lot better.

I was thinking, I hope he gets a bit more passionate when he whispered in my ear.

"Why did you never tell me about Gloria's brother?"

Silence, then, "It sounds like you were really into him."

I answered feebly, "I don't know, my first um, infatuation, um a crush."

Then I accidentally said, "He was just um, so big."

Oh god what did I just say!

I tried to cover it with, "Um I mean, older, tall, you know um."

Tim whispered in my ear, "it's okay honey, I knew what you meant, it is big."

Did my husband just say what I think he did...

Being ambiguous can be so hot I thought and I got my reward after five very long seconds of silence.

"What is?" She asked me in a raspy voice.

"Huh?" I replied acting ignorant.

Her voice a mix of innocence and lust, "What is um, you said it is big, um what is big?"

My darling Pammy knew how to play too.

My arms under and hands gripped the tops of her shoulders.

A few deep firm thrusts, I was ready to proceed.

"We worked out together and a couple of the evenings were really hot and humid."

"The hotel has a swimming pool on the roof, after swimming, well," I laughed.

I continued, "Showers, um by then I knew about the two of you and..." I paused.

"I am not sure this will come out right but um, I was curious what he um had."

Her tone definitely sounded lustful, "What he... Had?"

Confirmed by her grinding, I quickly added, "Um he was curious about what I had too."

Pam elevated and angled her legs, which I duly as expected cradled on the insides of my elbows.

We both urgently moved and then with that good rhythm going she told me to continue.

I laughed, "Terry was obvious, he made sure I saw that he was looking at my dick and he had a slight smile."

"Why was that honey?" she whispered urgently while grinding and thrusting on me.

"You know why Pam!" I said with a hard thrust to each word.

"Because he is slightly bigger than my man?" she questioned seductively.

I looked straight in her eyes, "you know Pam, you fucking know!"

"Know what?" she teased with a slight smile.

A whispered growl, "What your crush, your first love has between his legs!"

"OH is that what you meant, his large penis..."

She continued, "He does have a big cock, was my hubby envious?"

"Yeah, I am, it's not just big, his cock is huge!"

Now was the right moment, "It is time to cut the bullshit, this is..."

Tim quickly told her that Terry had expressed feelings of regret and it was heartfelt.

He knew via Gloria that Pam had a similar regret and Tim told his wife it was understandable and he was fine about it.

He loved his wife so much that he wanted to make it happen, a gift.

She confessed that yes, it was a regret but only on a sexual level.

That really pleased Tim, it confirmed her love for him and she did not know it but it had sealed the deal.

I cannot believe it, he really seems to want this for me, even if he is partly fantasizing, the passion is there.

He wants me to be honest...

I was watching my cock easily plunging in and out of Pammy's very wet love canal.

I groaned aloud because I had just envisioned the cock I had seen, erect, Terry's behemothic cock replacing mine.

"Tell me the truth Pammy, say it, say what you want of his," I panted as I thrust vigorously.

"Oh fuck, ugh I do, I want to feel that cock!" my sexy wife moaned out.

"What cock, why? NO bullshit Pammy!" I growled.

I noticed her neck and upper chest turning red; she was going to orgasm and big.

"That cock, that big fat fucking cock fucking me like I have never been fucked!" she said with heat.

My balls boiled I growled, "ORRRRRR gonna cum!"

"NO, I am really close!" she cried out.

I gritted my teeth then said in a husky voice, "you won't be saying no with his horse cock."

Her furious thrusting answered that and I was struggling.

"You'll be milking that big horse cock, flooding your..."

"OHHHHH FUCK!"

Pammy was having a huge orgasm, sloppy slurping vaginal noises, my cock swelled as I erupted; I had a huge load, my nutsack felt like bellows pumping hard and I nearly passed out.

I had a brief thought, sexual in nature that really aroused me but at that moment, I had to fill my wife with hot semen while she vibrated on my cock with her orgasm.

They were both silent for five or ten minutes.

When Pam moved slightly, she became aware of the large pool of semen and complimented him.

Her husband chuckled and confessed his naughty thought.

First he reminded her she was, in his words; a cum slut.

She corrected him, saying that she appreciated a large load; it was to her, like a job well done.

He laughed and ...

I listened to Tim, amazed by what he was saying.

He just said that it would be so erotic if he and Terry took turns, tagged he called it.

He was serious about this, telling me that they would be up for more than once around with me, twice for sure but three or more was realistic.

It probably sounds dirty or depraved and I may have thought so, but right then I was getting very horny again.

"Hon, I need to ask this, um you were being honest about all the um stuff um about Terry?" I questioned him.

"Absolutely, we talked about it, a little weird at first but then um," he laughed.

"He asked if you had changed, put on weight, you know um wondering if you were still the hottie, or not," he added.

Tim said he showed Terry some normal pictures but he was not convinced.

It was then I sat up, alarmed, normal pictures?

My husband then said, "But when I showed him my secret folder, you know the hot photo sessi..."

I slapped him hard across the face, I was very angry.

A long and uncomfortable silence followed.

Fuck, where did that come from I thought, my ear ringing and my face was stinging.

Pam was angry and I knew better than to say anything, let her speak first.

While waiting, I realized that I had screwed up; I wondered what she would think and do if she knew the rest.

I had given, forwarded a few of the pictures to him while we were still there; he had been upfront that he was going to work his monster man missile.

As a male, I found it complimentary but I am guessing that she did not.

She apologized for hitting me, I apologized for my actions and we talked some more.

Pammy made it clear that the whole scenario made her very nervous, unsure if she could.

Yet, we had sex twice more in the proceeding few hours and then I mounted her well-used pussy when I woke in the early hours.

Nervous, unsure she very well may be, but it was obvious how turned on she, we were.

Oops, I failed to tell her that Terry would be here in four weeks' time, arriving on Saturday morning.

Oh, and it is a long weekend!


pimtam
pimtam
14 Followers