All Comments on 'Hotwife Pam Ch. 01 - The Crush'

by pimtam

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please keep the upcoming

Divorce a secret and just end it here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The cuck-ulus clouds impregnate the vault

Gusty wimps and thundercunts ahead and creamy precipitation pies at lowlife annual toiletfall . Temperature in the sissy’s degrees while the foggy places where the sun don’t shine are overflowing.

Next chapters forecast: uncertain vaguely hot slots and stiff bull-hail and weak pencil flake.

Stay home save and aware of std-cataclysm.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 4 years ago

Really excellent start to what is certainly going to be an awesome tale of married lust and cuckoldry. Bring on the next chapter, it's gotta be good!

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

This is just gross. A husband should never discuss his wife's private (between them only) business with anyone else unless it's for a medical problem. Geez, how disgusting can you get, dumbass?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more

trouble than it's worth

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Kenny has this one pegged completely. His cuckdar is working perfectly.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

In 4 weeks she'll have Terry's cock in her cunr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was just stupid

A couple in their mid-twenties and they're only having sex a couple of times a week? That's not good. And why is he talking about her to others? Is he really that stupid?

Horrible story line. Badly written.

1 star

fifteen16fifteen16almost 4 years ago
With Respect

Do not like this style of story telling, its like a television programme with a narrator. The wife has the microphone followed by the husband then the narrator chips in then back to the wife. Not for me.

jnt8889jnt8889almost 4 years ago
LOVE the story!

Very hot! Looking forward to Ch. 2, 3 4 & more :)

Ignore the negative comments, it says so much that they vehemently dislike a story yet, are trolling around here!

CountryCouple61116CountryCouple61116almost 4 years ago
Very hot

Loved it. Really enjoyed the different points of view! Can't wait for more!

Summer73Summer73almost 4 years ago
Very good story

Congratulations

It's a very good story that keeps me waiting for ch.2

Ignore the negative comments, keep going the way you see the story and not the others. If they want they could write their own.

MaryUK_HwMaryUK_Hwover 2 years ago

VERY Hot!

We both love the story and look forward to the next part.

Rick & Mary xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpimtam@pimtam
Married couple Pamela and Tim. Mid twenties and she is a hotwife. Unusual but so was how it came to be and we have zero regrets. On the contrary, it has made our sex-life and relationship even better.