Hotwife Poker Night Pt. 04

Story Info
Greg watches as another man explores his wife.
1.7k words
4.23
6.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- Chip 4

Watching each poker hand go by, watching Greg throw down the winning cards multiple times and gaining a significant chip count over his friends. The strategy is working it seems. His friends are staying in hands they shouldn't be in order to have a chance to play if Greg throws a task chip.

"It's a good one!" Greg announces as he tosses a task in the middle. Everyone, including me leans in with curiosity. It must be special for Greg to draw attention.

"Sit on Lap, petting permitted" everyone mumbles under their breath.

My mind instantly recalls Greg telling me the chips before his friends arrived. Sit on Lap, that's all he said! He left out the part of petting permitted. "Oh that's interesting." I say sitting back up. Contemplating what does petting permitted mean exactly? Am I supposed to pet them, or are they going to pet me?

I don't have to think about it too long. Ryan asks almost instantly "Petting permitted? What does that mean? You want us to touch your wife?" Hearing Ryan talk about me in the third person as if I don't have a say puts a feeling of consensual groping in my head. It gets me excited, the thought of another man placing his hands on me while Greg is watching and approving. How far would he let it go?

"Only if you want to. But yes if she doesn't stop your touch, then you may pet my wife." Greg says back to the table and I could hear the anxiety in his voice. He didn't get approval from me before on this task. He also knows he kept it a bit of half-truth. He looks at me with one eyebrow lifted seeking acceptance or a response from me.

"Consider me a prize won at an adult themed carnival." After saying the words I can't take it back now. But it was scary to say, and I can hear my own pulse. Did I just compare myself to a blow up doll or an oversized teddy bear? Either way, I gave permission for them to touch me. I've met these guys before, they are Greg's friends, I've never thought about the idea of them touching me. I can feel my knees shake a little surrounding the nerves.

Steve doubles the bet and places his chips in the middle, Ryan and Dave call quickly. with Dave betting all his chips. Greg folds again. The friends expected as such and the remaining cards are dealt out. Ryan wins the hand with Ace, Ace, Ten vs the next closest Steve with King, King, Jack. "Damn!" Steve exhausts as he leans back in his chair.

All the chips slide to Ryan. Steve still has a few chips on his stack and Dave has lost it all. "I knew I wasn't going to win." Dave said looking defeated. I think he can't feel all that bad, I just rode his pants and basically treated him to free masturbation memories for life. "I'll be dealer. You guys are my ride home."

I tug at my boy short panties adjusting them around my butt while standing up. Walking over to Ryan my senses feel heighted and I can feel by breasts bouncing on each step. Acutely aware I probably look as nervous as I feel I ask "How would you like me seated?" Just talking is helping me to get control over my nerves.

"Across, like I'm Santa?" Ryan says questioning if that is okay with me.

I don't answer but to sit down on Ryan's lap, the table is just at my belly button but I'm facing sideways with my arm over Ryan's shoulder. My boobs are practically in his face. He can't help himself and takes a good look at them. I hear cards shuffling and being passed out on the table. Ryan reaches around me without touching me and takes a look at his cards. Leaving his cards on the table his hands go back down to his side avoiding me again. His eyes give him away though, he is fascinated with how close my boobs are.

"Let me help you, I can tell you want to." I reach for Ryan's hand and he lifts it up into my grasp. Placing his hand on my left breast I breathe deep forcing movement in his hand. Spreading his fingers and moving on his own accord now, he lifts up my breast and wraps his hand around me. Squeezing and pulling away slowly his thumb and finger find their way to my nipple. I am just watching his hand grip my body as he opens his hand again and goes toward the top of my chest. Angling his hand down, his fingers then palm follow underneath my bralette. This is the first time another man has had his hands on me since I have been married to Greg. Under my bra his fingers find their way to lift my boob. Ryan releases his hold, the look on his face reminded me of high school when my boyfriend felt me up for the first time.

I can feel my right breast getting jealous of the attention, funny how your body doesn't care who is giving it attention. If it's stimulating and arousing, cravings start to rise. The sensation is growing and the need to be gripped is my minds only focus. Ryan's hand starts to move away from my chest, I grab his forearm and guide his hand to my right boob. "This one's jealous." I'm a little embarrassed I admitted out loud I needed breast play to be equal. But without it, I don't think I could have been able to contain myself and would have ended up resolving the urge myself. I start to feel more ache and attention seeking coming between my legs.

"Very nice." Ryan states and his hand drops and rests on my thigh. The poker game is still going on the table "Fold" he says clearly not paying attention to what was on the table.

Chips are collected by Greg and I give him a smile and purse my lips for an air kiss. He smiles back and ever so slightly makes a kiss in my direction. I can tell being a distraction is working. More cards are shuffled and passed around the table. Ryan reaches again, but this time he isn't afraid to touch me. As one hand is reaching for his cards the other find its way to the small of my back. Seemly committing his cards to memory, and letting his hand drop to rest on my thigh again, I find myself with new internal mission. Make him forget his cards.

With his hand on my thigh there are the occasional movements caressing my skin. Moving my knees apart ever so slightly giving the signal, go ahead and move your hand between my legs. Ryan darts me a quick look, did you mean to do that? I can read it on his face. Confirming what I want, I guide his hand over my thigh and between my legs. I've brought the horse to water but I can't make him drink. If Ryan wants to move his hand up my leg further and feel my heat, I won't stop him, but he needs to do it on his own.

Ryan's intentions and desire become clear and obvious to me perhaps before he realizes it. His thumb is gliding over my skin while his fingers are magically moving closer to my heat. Looking at Greg, he seems un aware of what's happening under the table. This is making it more sensual and forbidden for me, craving kicks in and now I want Ryan to touch me and feel how wet I am. He does, his hand is now grasping me over the panties. He is gently rubbing my clit with his thumb while fingers are pressing over me.

I must have made an incontrollable movement cause I catch Greg look to me, "Everything okay?" he says making sure I am still in control of the situation.

"Yes, " I say then take a breath "I'm okay. I think Ryan is too." More cards and chips exchange hands. Ryan continues to apply pressure to my panties. Pulling his fingers back and then forward he has made his way under my panties and is now directly playing with me. I feel his fingers spreading me and pushing their way in. Its taking all I have not to start thrusting against his hand. Ryan moves slowly, exploring me, fingers sliding in and out wet from me. I can feel my face beginning to flush with excitement as swelling grows between me. The urge to use Ryan's fingers to masturbate right now for everyone to watch starts as a seed in my mind.

"Well I have another task left whenever you are ready." Greg says interrupting my thoughts of climaxing against Ryan's grip in me. Ryan pulls his fingers out of me quietly, sending an ever deeper feeling of sensation joining below. Snapping back to reality, I can clearly understand Greg could tell my face was flush and maybe was getting more than just petting. Touching and teasing was a turn on for Greg, but my orgasms belong to him.

Not being able to think clearly, or of anything clever during the moment, "Okay." is all I can think of to say. Standing up off Ryan's lap, I can feel my own wetness rubbing against my panties. Trying to change my mind from the sensation I'm experiencing I sit back down next to Greg.

"That looked hot." Greg says nodding his head toward Ryan.

There is no trying to hide, we have been honest in our relationship and promised each other not to lie. "It was definitely hot. Ryan got some petting in." Glancing at Ryan who is trying not to look awkward. He nods his head and puts a very conspicuous smile on his face.

"He certainly did." Greg says. "Last hand fellas." And he deals out more cards for the final round of poker. Was there a hint of jealously in his tone? Is Greg upset about this arrangement now? The last thing I want from tonight is to drive a resentment and regret spike between us. I must fix this before it gets to be the night that ends our marriage.