All Comments on 'Hotwife Pt. 01 - Finding Out'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck I’m over these cuck storied. Utter trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is no such thing as a "hot" wife. The term is redundant. If a wife fucks around and cucks a husband willingly then the term people should use is skank wife, whore wife, bitch wife and in real life should be ex wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing says I love you in a marriage then happily fucking people other than your spouse. These stories as completely ridiculous. 1/5

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 2 years ago

Nice set-up! Good picture in the head without being too specific, great lead-in as they consider taking the plunge, then... none of the cliché hesitation when the time is right. It was refreshing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She needs an ankle bracelet to mark her as a Hotwife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done, very erotic and smooth...I think a continuation is in order..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not very fond of stories where the husband asks his wife to do this sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dump his pathetic ass and find a man who gives you what you need in and out of bed. Any man that wants others to fuck his wife, is beyond a loser. If you don't kick him to the curb, he'll make you a slut and whore for other men. If that is appealing to you, you're just as fucked up as him.

AllieroonAllieroonalmost 2 years ago

Very hot…Bravo! Keep ‘em cumming!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsalmost 2 years ago

Nice!! A good read where everyone ends up happy!! And I like anonymous idea below about the Hot wife ankle bracelet!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sure thing, every wife wants to "try" fucking other men, because it must be fun. You make stupid look intelligent. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot Wife? Its ridiculous how some people think they can make words mean whatever they want them to mean. And particularly ironic when it is practiced by supposedly aspiring writers. You might as well spout some gibberish and claim you're speaking some foreign language. Yeah, its Your fault you can't understand the words or the sounds I'm making. I told you what the words mean, to me, so who are you to judge my definitions? Hot Wife does not mean Cheating Slut, or adulteress, or whore, or any of the words traditionally used to describe a woman who is married but fucks other men or women. Because I say so. And wimp cucky boy does not describe the enabling husband of said Hot (whore) Wife. Because I say so. And I say . . . , fine. Use whatever words you want to supposedly say or describe whatever it is you claim the words mean, to you. Reality doesn't give a fuck what you, or I, "think." And the reality is that most marriages as described in this story fail. And most men who want to pimp their wives out to other men are not only failures as husbands, but as men. Because I say so. But thanks for the effort.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

"hotwifing" is the new paraphrase of a relationship between a whore and a pimp! He pimps her out and she pleases the men he chooses. The explanation given by those involved is always funny. She claims to have a fulfilling and exciting sex life and he claims it makes him proud that he has such a hot wife.

What's idiotic about it is that nobody "owns" someone and can "decide" about someone else. She becomes a whore voluntarily because she's having fun and he's under the illusion that he's actually in charge. Amazing that there are men and women who cling to this illusion!

alan13703alan13703almost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Love the characters and the harmony between the couple. Looking forward to the next story. Gave you a 5. 😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Geeeze! They TELL you the genre of the story!! If you don't like LW, why oh why do you then spend an inordinate amount of time typing a screed about whores and pimps?!?!?!

This author took their time to create a story for our ENTERTAINMENT; for which we pay NOTHING.

THANK YOU Jay_Cameron for a fun story.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent! Your story is more realistic than most people would believe, and your writing style is pleasingly candid and erotic.

I can personally attest to the thrill of being a highly selective hotwife with a very supportive husband who craves hearing the details and seeing the pics, when my lovers allow me to take them. Write more!

BTW, delete the crude insults that have nothing to do with your literary product.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The HUSBAND'S using her...she's stupid!! He's her pimp!!

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy47over 1 year ago

Hungry pussy, essence, great expressions and hot sex. I rather like the idea of a hotwife, it is rather erotic for some reason? It’s rather delightful to think of a wife being reluctant rather than the instigator. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah - every man's dream. His wife as a cheating slut.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil477 months ago

Enjoyed your erotic story, sad that a lot of the readers on this site just don't get it. Mostly anonymous commenters rip a story and life style apart. Probably religious idiots that believe in the word of the Bible or the Koran. Good enjoyable story, so thanks. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-nine-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peop...