Hotwife Theresa's Anon Gangbang

Story Info
Anonymous Gangbang for Hotwife.
1.5k words
4.29
12.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theresa listened to the music blasting from her headphones as she waited, blindfolded and bound at the wrists and ankles. She was on all fours, her head resting on a pillow, arms folded neatly below her, fuzzy pink cuffs keeping them bound together. Her exposed ass and pussy swayed back and forth gently as she waited patiently on the ottoman in the center of the living room.

I watched on the security camera as a gentleman in his late 50's parked and got out of his Mercedes. He walked over to our door and gently opened it as instructed. He closed and locked it behind him, then looked me in the eye, then down at Theresa's large ass. She felt the rush of air as the door opened, and began to wiggle with excitement.

The man's crotch began to stir as he stepped forward. He undid the button and pulled down the zipper on his slacks, revealing a decently-sized white cock, with gray pubes neatly trimmed. It was growing larger by the second as he looked back at me.

Obediently, I got down on my knees and sucked his cock into my mouth. He tasted slightly salty from the precum leaking from the tip, and grew extremely hard almost instantly. I pulled back smiling, and pushed him towards Theresa.

He placed his hands on her hips as we'd agreed, spreading his legs apart enough to allow me to cup his balls and use my fingers to help guide him into Theresa's now-dripping-wet pussy. As he slid in, she moaned loudly and pushed back hard enough that I had to brace the man to keep him from getting knocked back. He began to thrust as my finger slid down the shaft of his now-glistening cock and found Theresa's engorged clit. As I rubbed, she moaned louder and very quickly began to cum. This made the man groan, and before long I could see the telltale sign that he was filling her with seed, as his balls bounced on my wrist and he pushed himself as deep in as he could. This of course made Theresa cum again.

As he pulled away, the man let out a woop and a grateful sigh before leaning down and kissing her ass, thanking me, and heading back out to enjoy the rest of his day.

Theresa seemed to melt a bit after, clearly reveling in the orgasms as the cum leaked out of her and ran down her leg. I scooped a bit up on my finger and pressed it to her lips. She greedily sucked it down, licking every last drop off my finger. I then pulled out my cock and slid it into her, pulling it back out covered in sticky cum. I pushed that to her face and she sucked it down as well, groaning with pleasure as she tasted the mix of herself, the stranger, and me.

Before long, the door opened again, this time for a very tall black man in sweatpants and a t-shirt. His long hair was braided expertly and piled atop his head, held in place by a small band. He stepped up to me as I knelt next to Theresa, and I pulled down his pants, revealing a small, flaccid cock. A tiny bit disappointed, I began to rub it with my hands and then suck on it. It grew quickly and surprised the hell out of me by growing to a solid 8-9 inches or so. It curved rather dramatically, but had a nice head on it.

When he was fully erect, I pulled away and pushed him towards the waiting pussy. He crouched down a bit and slid in with ease. As he did, Theresa began to shake in orgasm again, this time squirting a bit as he pulled out and turned towards me. I dove down on that cock with reckless abandon, feasting on it like I was starving. The taste was wonderfully surreal, the heady scent filling my nostrils. I licked every bit of the previous visitor's cum from him, then pushed him back into her. He fucked her for a good long while, with long confident strokes. After a while, he grabbed onto her hips and pushed himself in as far as he could go. I rubbed his balls against Theresa's clit as they both came hard. The man nearly collapsed on top of Theresa, who was cumming nonstop. As he pulled out, an audible pop accompanied a veritable flood of cum that shot out of her. I cleaned the man's cock off again, then dove my face into her ass and pussy as the guy left. My tongue sought out every last drop of cum in Theresa and made her cum at least a couple of times more during the process.

Suddenly, the door opened one more time. I glanced over and saw a young man step in sheepishly. He closed the door, looked me in the eye, and immediately blushed a deep red. He nearly bolted, but I waved him over, and he nervously complied.

A virgin, the boy had just turned 18 a few days beforehand, and was looking to celebrate.

I asked him to pull out his cock, which he did, but his nerves were such that he had a hard time getting erect by himself. He didn't want oral from me, as he identified as straight, so I sat back and waited. After several minutes of fussing around, he sighed and said he didn't think this would work. I calmed him down and reassured him that this was normal for first-timers, before offering him a chair. He sat down, his pants around his ankles, and his flaccid cock still in-hand.

Having planned for this, I checked my phone and found that, sure enough, the follow-up man I'd invited was waiting outside. The virgin boy had previously said he'd want to watch, so I asked if he was still game. He nodded quickly, blushing again. A quick text later, and the door opened again to reveal a very muscular darker-skinned man in his early 20's. He walked in and immediately whipped out his cock. It was large and uncut, and felt great in my hands as I knelt down in front of him. I sucked it into my mouth in one go and watched out of the corner of my eye as the virgin boy's eyes widened in disbelief. I saw his cock stir a bit before returning my focus to the ever-expanding cock in my mouth. I pulled away after a minute, but the man grabbed the back of my head and pulled me back in. Happily, I slid the guy's cock back down my throat.

After several more minutes, the man suddenly pulled back, turned, and offered his cock to the virgin boy. The kid nearly turned cherry red and waved him away. The guy shrugged and turned to Theresa, sliding himself into her quickly. She let out a loud groan before settling in for another good fucking.

I watched with glee as the guy thrusted in and out of Theresa. The virgin kid was completely engrossed, and I saw his cock stir and quickly begin to stiffen. When he noticed me watching, the kid blushed again. I winked and turned my focus back to the other guy just as he began to fill Theresa up with his seed. As he pulled away, the cum flowed out and down her legs, dripping into the ever-growing puddle between her knees.

The virgin kid immediately stood up and assumed the position. His cock was now raging hard, leaking so much precum it was almost comical. As he pushed into her, he grabbed her hips and began to pump. Within seconds, he was filling her as well.

He pulled back and looked down at his cock, which was now completely covered in the cum of a few different guys. He looked around for something to wipe himself off with, but we hadn't actually planned for that. I offered to clean him up, which he reluctantly agreed to. I sat him back down on the chair and had him spread his legs. His cock was now limp but still glistening as I leaned in and licked him clean. The kid had his eyes clamped shut, but I could feel him stiffen yet again. Without thinking, I sucked him into my mouth entirely, which elicited a yelp from the kid. Pulling away, I apologized profusely, but the kid's mind was whirling, his cock hard as a rock again, and he beckoned me closer again. Taking his signal, I sucked his cock some more. It took a little bit of time, but I felt him swell just before he began to pump cum into my mouth and down my eager throat. I leaned back and locked eyes with the kid, who blushed deeply again, dressed himself, and disappeared.

Done with visitors for the day, I stood up as the kid left, and buried my bone in Theresa's cum-flooded pussy. I fucked her until I was about to cum, then pulled out, dashed around to the front, and shot my load all over and into her mouth.

As I flopped to the ground, I heard a buzz and checked my phone to see the kid had messaged. He thanked me for the evening and the blowjob, and asked if he could come back for another one sometime.