Hotwife's Hotel Bar Encounter Ch. 04

Story Info
The morning fun continues, from Andre’s perspective.
2.3k words
4.57
17k
33

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre was laying on the bed when he heard Melissa turn on the sink in the bathroom. He smiled to himself, slowly shaking his head. What a night! He couldn't believe this sexy piece of married ass had been so brazen. This wasn't his first time hooking up with a hotel guest; hell, that was a major perk of the job. Drunk tourists looking for a fun end to the trip, bachelorette parties hitting the bar after a night on the town, airline stewardess that wanted to fuck away the stress of the day... They had all been conquests over the years. Most of them were white girls, but none had ever been married before.

He couldn't believe she had wanted him to take pictures to send to her husband! That was a power trip! He grabbed his phone off the nightstand and started thumbing through the photos from last night. His favorites were the ones where he could see her wedding ring as she stroked his cock, or as she grabbed and rubbed her tit while riding him. Melissa's long blonde hair, petite frame, and white skin was such a sexy contrast to his darkness. Oh, that video when he fucked her doggie style...she had moaned so loud that he was certain hotel security would be called. Ha! After filming her for about 30 seconds, he had thrown his phone on the bed, grabbed Melissa by her long hair and pulled her head back. He had moved his hand to her throat, telling her how he loved how loud she was being, but he had to quiet her down. He had restricted her breathing, but that only seemed to intensify her pleasure. So, he had shoved her face-first into the pillow to muffle her cries. That orgasm had seemed to last forever for her!

As he relived the night's events, he noticed that he was getting aroused and semi-hard again. Andre always had great stamina, but this was extreme even for him. Melissa was incredibly sexy, but every time her wedding ring sparkled in the light it lit a fire inside of him.

Melissa walked out of the bathroom. She had slipped on her red thong panties at some point, and damn did they show off her curves. "What a great ass!" Andre thought to himself. As she walked to the bed, she glanced down and he knew she noticed he was getting hard again. The blonde wife smiled at him. "Oh baby, you're tempting me. But I can't! I have to check out soon and I'm so sore! What did you do to me last night?!" She laughed playfully.

"Me?" Andre played coy. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Hmm-mmm." Melissa hummed. She leaned down and kissed him, slowly letting her hand slide down his chest to his stomach and finally to his cock. Andre broke their kiss to glance down, and yet again smiled aggressively when he saw her wedding ring shining in contrast on his dick. He put his hand on her head and she took the hint. Melissa started kissing his chest then licking his nipple while her hand continued to slowly stroke him.

As she worked her way down to his now stiff cock, she climbed on to the bed and curled up on her knees in between his legs. The position reinforced how small and petite this little wife was, while also emphasizing Andre's muscular thighs and cock. Andre moaned as Melissa twirled her tongue around the head a few times before engulfing it with her lips. He continued to look down at her. "Yeah, Melissa. Suck me. Get me nice and hard and wet for your pussy. Switch hands." He had told her last night about how much he liked seeing her wedding ring on his dick, and she had agreed that she got a special thrill from seeing it, too. So, she knew instantly what he meant. Her right hand shifted down and tugged and caressed his balls while her left hand with that big ring stroked his shaft. Andre leaned back. The wife had a helluva good blowjob technique.

After a few minutes of enjoying her BJ skills, Andre glanced down again as he felt her hand leave his balls. He watched as it went to her own crotch and started rubbing it. She popped her mouth of his cock and said, "Oh my god. I'm so wet already. You get me so wet, Andre!"

She started to move up the bed, but Andre had another idea. He told her to stand up then said, "Walk over to the window, take off your panties, and open those drapes." He wanted the whole world to see him fucking this sexy blonde wife. She smiled at him, and he thought she might have read his mind. He got out of bed and walked towards her, as he stroked his hard wet cock. The drapes opened to the sun-filled view of the morning city. They were on the 14th floor, overlooking the downtown square.

They kissed, urgency building from the excitement of being exposed. He turned her around to face the window and Melissa leaned forward, her hands on the glass for support as she arched her butt up in the air. "What a fucking view!" Andre said, and they both laughed.

He rubbed his cock against her pussy lips, feeling her excited wetness coat the tip. As soon as he entered her, she pulled away a little bit with a, "Ooooh. Go slow, I'm super tender."

So he did, inching his way inside of her carefully. Melissa was panting by the time he was fully in, his balls pressed against her soft, smooth ass. "There ya go, baby. All the way in. Your pussy is so fucking tight." Andre felt her pussy walls clenching him, almost like a grip around his dick. She had done that often last night, and he knew it was a sign that she was well on her way to cumming. He began stroking in and out of her, faster than before but still slow, relishing the feeling of taking his dick out so that just the tip was inside of her then sinking back all the way in. He could hear her breathing heavier and he saw her hand move to clench her tit. Andre smacked her ass, hard, and her entire body quivered.

"Yeah, Melissa. You gonna cum for the whole city to see? Cum on this black dick for me." She collapsed against the window glass, her face turned to the side, her left hand struggling to support herself. He leaned forward and put his hand on top of hers, another black and white contrast, and felt her wedding ring pressing into his palm. He put his face near her chin and licked her face, all the way up her jawline and to her ear, then in her ear too. "Cum on this dick, Melissa." He whispered. "Cum. Let it out. You cum for me, and when you get home you tell your husband how the whole city saw his wife get fucked by a big black guy... yeah....yeah... say my name as you cum! Say my name!!"

That sent her over the edge. He felt her body start to convulse and her pussy grip get even tighter around his dick. He quickened his pace. "AAAAANNNNDRREEEE! Oh oh oh..ANDREEEEE" she yelled, and then started to collapse to the ground. He held her up, not yet finished with that married pussy but oh so close. "Fuck yeah, wifey! I'm gonna cum. I'm close."

Melissa bent over more, trying to absorb his thrusts, but he could tell by her limp body language that she was overwhelmed. He took another look at her wedding ring on the window, grabbed her long hair with one hand and her ass with the other. He roared as he orgasmed, continuing his in and out at lightning speed for a few more thrusts, before jamming it entirely home, balls deep, as he emptied himself inside of her.

Once he was completely done, he fell back on to the bed, feeling his heart racing in his chest. Melissa was crumpled on the ground, dazed for a minute, before she literally crawled into the bed. "I've never. Just never. That was so hot. Oh my god." She panted. He put his arm out and she curled up next to him, her head resting on his chest.

"Yeah, baby. We're gonna have to do this again sometime."

"Definitely. But not today. I'm just, I don't know, drained. I'm going to need a week to recover! I've never had this much sex in a night...or night and morning!" Melissa said with a little laugh.

"Yeah, that might have been a record for me, too." Andre said, then paused. He had already pushed the envelope pretty far, but he had to know. "So, are you really going to tell Vic about all this?"

"That was the deal, but... I can't imagine that he thought it would be THIS. I mean, I never even had a one night stand when I was single." Melissa said.

Andre leaned over and kissed her. "This doesn't have to be a one-night stand."

"I don't know," she replied. "In all the years that Vic and I talked about this, we just focused on the night. We never talked about what happens after."

"Well, I think that should be up to you more than Vic. I mean, he told you he wanted this for you, right? I'm sure your husband didn't want you to have sex with someone else and it to be shitty. Or boring. Or lame. I mean, right?" Again, they laughed.

"I like how you think, Andre." Melissa smiled, then leaned over and kissed him again. "He always talks about how much he enjoys it when I cum. Like, even after he finishes, he'll keep using toys on me to make sure I cum, too. He's always been considerate like that. And every once in a while, with him using the big dildo on me while I use the vibrator, I can just keep going and going. When that happens, Vic will get hard again and replace the dildo with his own dick. It feels better because it's real, not plastic, but I miss feeling the fullness of the dildo." She looked at Andre sheepishly. "But I would never say that to him. I'm just happy in the moment that he could get hard again. Otherwise, he would be done for the night. Vic definitely doesn't come close to your stamina. Or to how quickly you can be ready to go again. You're amazing."

Andre smiled. He liked being compared to her husband. He liked what her words implied, too. He fucked her better and longer than her husband could.

"Ok, mister. I need to see your phone and approve those pictures we took."

Andre was reluctant at first. He wanted to be able to revisit their coupling tonight, tomorrow, and probably for longer than that. Plus, he had to show off this hot piece of married ass to his friends. But she was stern as she pleaded with him. "Look, Andre. I'm a married woman, with kids! I live a vanilla, suburban life. Those pictures would be the end of that. I'm just going to delete the ones where you can see my face. And I'm going to send some to my phone to share with Vic later."

Andre unlocked his phone, opened his pictures, and handed it to her. "I hear ya," he said. "It's still a waste of some sexy fucking photos!" He pulled himself up out of the bed as she started swiping through the photos.

"Videos too? You bad boy. I didn't say anything about videos. Oh, this one of us fucking doggie style is hot. I'm sending that to me, too."

He laughed and smiled at her, which made Melissa laugh and smile back. He turned around to start gathering his clothes to get dressed. By the time he was done, she was finished with her photo purge and handed him back the phone. He was relieved to see that he still had a good amount of photos of their night together. "And, before you think you're cute," she told him, "The ones I deleted from your main album, I also deleted from the 'recently deleted' section." Andre laughed as he walked up to her. He towered over this wife who was still stark naked as she sat on the edge of the bed. He bent down, took her chin his hand and pulled her head up and kissed her.

After he stood up again, he asked her, "All right, baby. Is it cool if I text you later?"

Melissa thought about it briefly. "Yes. I'm definitely going to need to see you again. And from old bedroom talks with Vic, I think he'll want to meet you, too." She stood up from the bed and pressed her still naked body against Andre. He loved feeling her chest push into his and he immediately regretted being dressed. "I don't know why," she said, "but I just don't want to put clothes on right now. I'll walk you to the door."

She took his big hand in hers and walked to the hotel room door. Andre greedily grabbed a last handful of her ass as they kissed. She pulled away and opened the door. "Talk with you later, Andre."

He walked out the door, grinning from ear to ear. He turned his head and she was standing there in the doorway, clearly visible to the entire hallway and anyone that might come out of a room. He shook his head, laughed, and said, "Girl. We might have created a monster."