Hotwife's Hotel Bar Encounter Ch. 05

Story Info
Hotwife comes home to be reclaimed.
3.5k words
4.34
17.6k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH 05

It was nearly 11 am, and Vic still hadn't heard from Melissa. At this point, he was getting worried. What if something bad happened? Jesus, what if that guy was some sort of maniac and killed her? Vic told himself not to be ridiculous, but still. His heart hadn't stopped beating out of his chest all morning. He wondered if he should call her. He SHOULD call her, but he waivered. What if he interrupted her? He didn't want to come across as jealous or needy. But still. It was almost 11!

As Vic stared at the phone in his hand, it was almost like he willed it to connect him with his wife. It pinged! And it was from her!

"Baby, I'm sorry it's so late in the am. I'm checking out now and will be home in a couple of hours. I'm ok. I'm great, actually! I just need to be with you. I need you to hold me. I'd rather not talk right now. I need to be with you."

Vic was relieved. Ok, he thought to himself. There's not much to go on here. But she wasn't murdered, she hadn't run off with the Andre... and "'I'm great, actually." What did that mean, exactly? Vic's stomach was churning. How was he supposed to respond? He wanted all the information, right now! But just like he had known for years, he couldn't push her. She'd come to it in her own time. He couldn't force it.

"Baby! I was getting so worried. I'm all kinds of wired up. Please hurry home to me. I miss you. I need you. I don't know how I'm going to handle the next 2 hours!"

Thankfully, her reply was immediate. "Baby!!!! I looooove you! Here's a little something to whet your appetite while you wait."

Her text was followed by a video. He stared at the image, thumb hovering over the play icon. He would recognize that ass anywhere. It was definitely Melissa and her round, firm ass. The ass of a 20 year old, he always told her. Vic could worship that ass for hours. But one thing was different. The tattoo on her hip, the little red devil, was covered by a big hand. A black hand. "HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT" kept rattling around Vic's brain on repeat. He couldn't exactly see what was happening in the video, but he knew. He was about to watch his wife get fucked by Andre.

Insanely, Vic looked around him. He knew he was home alone, but still. What if someone else saw this video?! Jesus. He could only imagine what would happen if one of his friends or neighbors saw it! Fuck!

He made sure his sound was on, but not too loud. Vic smirked; he realized that he was worried about someone outside hearing or witnessing what he was about to see. Insane!

He hit play, and instantly his heart dropped into his stomach. Melissa's loud, guttural moans came blaring through immediately. And HOLY JESUS! Look at that cock! It was even bigger than in the photo Andre had sent last night. And it just slid in and out of his little blonde wife's pussy, effortlessly with impossibly long thrusts. Vic noticed that Melissa wasn't just being fucked; she was fucking that big black cock. Her tight, bubbly ass kept pushing back on to Andre's dick. Every time Andre's pelvis was right against her ass, Melissa let out a unique, high pitched "EH!" Vic hadn't heard that noise from her before, not even with their big toy.

"SLAP!" Andre's big hand had just smacked Melissa's ass. And that was it. The video ended. Vic realized he hadn't breathed the entire time. And he was rock hard. Embarrassingly so.

Vic collapsed on to the couch. "Well," he thought to himself, "this is it. She did it. She actually did it. I HAVE A HOTWIFEEEEE!!!!!" Vic wanted to yell it. Shit; why not? Why couldn't he?

"I have a HOTWIFE!!!!" Vic yelled. But, to be honest with himself, it was probably only 25% of full volume. "I have a hotwife!" He was louder this time, easily 50% of full volume. He did have neighbors, after all. He shook his head. Who in their right mind would ever even know what a Hotwife was?! Surely, no one in his vanilla, suburban, boring little neighborhood. This sort of thing might be a bit more common in California, but certainly not in the Midwest.

Vic stared at his phone. He watched the video again. He watched as that big, girthy black cock slid in and out of his wife. After he smacked her ass, the camera actually pivoted a bit and Vic could see Andre himself. The dude had the biggest shit-eating grin Vic had seen! That guy knew he was fucking another man's wife, and he was reveling in it!

Vic felt a flicker of shame. How had it come to this? Vic had always been hyper-alpha, self-assured and confident. He worked out 5 days a week and was one of the strongest guys at the gym. At 5' 10" tall, and 200 lbs., there weren't many guys who could outlift him. He shook his head again, picturing his various gym bros. They would never imagine, in a million years, that Vic's biggest fantasy, the one thing he had wanted and yearned and wished for, was to have his wife fuck another guy. And now it had happened! Vic knew that every single one of his gym buddies would give anything to be with his wife, his sweet Melissa. They never broached the subject; they would never think of disrespecting Vic like that.

Vic and Melissa had talked about this often. She couldn't believe it when he had first confessed this insane fantasy to her. At first, it was just bedroom talk. But one night, after he had cum and then used a dildo to make her cum, he just had to tell her. Vic still remembered it vividly. He had been terrified, but the post-coital bliss had helped him overcome his fear. It was one thing to tell her to "Take that big dick, baby. Cum on his big dick" while in the heat of the moment. It was something else entirely to bring it out into the light of day, when both of them were spent, exhausted, and sated.

Melissa had been laying beside him, her head on his outstretched arm, her blonde hair splayed out across the pillow. "Baby," Vic had said, "You know, it's not just talk. I really do want to see that."

"See what?" had been her reply.

"You know." Vic said. "You. I want to see you with someone else. I want you to fuck a big dick and cum like crazy from it."

"Shut up!" had been Melissa's immediate reply. "You're crazy. I would never cheat on you!"

Vic could tell at the time that she was mad. Like, really mad. So, he backpedaled a bit but didn't lie to her. He had told her about how much he loved it when she came; about how bad he felt when he couldn't last long enough for her to cum and even worse, the times he couldn't stay hard. How he loved her insatiable desire for sex, but how he felt bad about not being able to meet it.

It was just the first of many conversations. Many, many, many conversations. But it had opened the door. Over the years since, they often talked about this fantasy. She had even worn an anklet on their vacation to Vegas. God, that had been thrilling! She had dressed so slutty that hotel security at The Bellagio had stopped them, thinking she was an escort! Ha! Of course, as soon as they got to the room that's exactly what they roleplayed. And it had been fantastic! Vic had taken her, hungrily, as she was bent over the desk in the room. He had stared out of the window to his right, watching the fountains explode in their musical dance, as he fucked his gorgeous, sexy escort. She had played along, of course, urging him to cum by telling him that his 30 minutes was almost up and she'd have to charge him more if he went over his time!

Hearing Melissa's new "EH!" sound on the video brought him back to the present day. He was so hard his cock ached. Vic rubbed his balls through his shorts. Could he make himself wait two hours to reclaim her? He had to. He knew he would explode nearly immediately, but he also knew his recovery took longer than it had when he was younger. He wondered how young this Andre guy was. Shit. How many times had they done it? How many times had that guy fucked his little wife?

He marveled at the video yet again. Andre looked big; not just his dick, but bodily, too. He flipped to the photo from last night, where his lovely little wife was on her knees in front of Andre. God, the dude looked enormous. Vic hadn't noticed anything beyond his wife and that impossibly big, black dick. But damn, the dude looked like he could have been a football player.

Vic knew he had to stop staring at the photo and the video, or else he wouldn't be able to stop himself from masturbating. So, he flipped on the TV and powered up Netflix.

"Drrrrrrrr.... " Vic jumped up from the couch with a start! It was the garage door! Finally, his wife was home! What should he do? Where should he stand? He was stuck, frozen in uncertainty. Yet again, he caught himself holding his breath. How should he greet his wife? How should he welcome his newly-minted Hotwife home?

Vic heard the car door close, then the click of Melissa's heels on the concrete. He heard her ascend the three steps in the garage to the door. And then there she was. His beautiful, blonde Hotwife. She was stunning, showing off her legs in a mid-thigh length, flowy pink dress. It was shoulder-less, and the fabric just barely clung to her petite breasts. He could tell instantly she wasn't wearing a bra and, knowing his wife, she likely didn't have on panties either.

Melissa looked at him with an uncertain smile. "Why are you just standing there?" she asked.

"Oh. Ha. Sorry. I don't know. You surprised me, I guess? I don't know."

"Well, get over here before this gets any more awkward." They both laughed.

Vic walked to his wife, conscious of each step, very self-conscious. He wanted to look normal, but he wanted to look big, masculine, and certain of himself, even though he was definitely not certain. He realized he was light-headed, almost foggy, but he clearly saw his wife. She had a magician's touch with makeup; just enough to make herself even more beautiful, yet barely noticeable aside from the lip gloss she favored.

"Welcome home, baby." Vic said and wrapped his arms around his wife. She hugged him back, hard, firm, both of them seeming to be reaching for a buoy in a storm. Vic could smell her familiar perfume, but there was something else, too. Someone else.

"Are you ok?" Melissa asked him.

"Yes. I'm 1000% ok. I'm just nervous and confused and incredibly turned on right now. It's a lot. I'm overwhelmed, I guess."

"Me too, baby." Melissa paused. "We're good, right? I mean, you know. This was your idea."

Vic pulled back from her so he could look in her beautiful brown eyes. "Melissa, I couldn't possibly love you anymore." He turned, grabbed her by the hand, and started pulling her towards the bedroom.

"No, wait. Baby, let me shower first. I was so late getting out of there that I didn't get to shower."

"Don't you dare shower, Melissa. This is exactly how I want you."

"Hmm. Is it? I guess we never talked about this part--the morning after part. Well, the afternoon after." She winked at him. She always seemed to know how to tease him.

They were in the bedroom and suddenly the urgency hit. He had to have her, now, reclaim her. Now. She must have felt the need too because she immediately started kissing him aggressively. His hands ran all over her body, wondering where Andre's hands had been. Vic pulled up her dress from the back with one hand and confirmed that she wasn't wearing any underwear. He smacked her ass playfully with the other. Right over the tattoo where Andre's hand had been.

"You liked the video I sent you, huh baby?" Melissa purred in his ear. "You want to fuck me like Andre did?"

Vic nearly growled as he kissed her throat. "How many times? How many times did he fuck my wife?"

"Baby, I can't even guess. It was such a blur." Vic tore at the dress' clasp behind her neck, desperate to get her naked. It was caught, so he pushed the fabric covering on her chest out of the way to get his mouth on her perky little titties. "Vic, he was incredible. It was all so unbelievable. I've never been fucked like that."

"Fuuuuuuuuuck...." Was all Vic could manage.

Melissa pulled his head back up to her face and kissed him, let her tongue run around his lips and into his mouth. Vic tried not to ram his tongue into her mouth in his eagerness. "His cock was in there, baby. His dick. His big, beautiful dick was in my mouth..."

Holy shit; Vic's brain short-circuited. He could taste a saltiness, somewhat, but wasn't sure if it was all in his head. "Did he cum in your mouth? Did you make him cum when you sucked his cock?"

"Oh, Baby," Melissa replied. "I made him cum. With my mouth. With my pussy. He came inside my pussy, baby. He came on my tits. He came all over my face."

Vic didn't know how much more he could take. His wife had never let him cum on her face, not even when they were dating. She had told him it was too degrading. Vic was dying to reclaim his naughty wife. Her hands had pulled his shorts down and were slowly stroking him.

"Baby, I don't know what came over me." Melissa confessed. "It was like, the second I heard Andre's knock on the door, I knew I was going to become your Hotwife. I knew it immediately. I wasn't sure when I left my room number on the napkin. I think I told myself, like, he wouldn't even notice it; or, the busboy cleaning the table would just toss it. But, all it took was that knock to unleash me. I was sooooo, slutty for him, baby. So slutty. That picture he sent you? That was, like, seconds after he came into the room."

"Fuck, baby. You are so hot. My good little slut. Fuck. I can't believe this is real." Vic realized he was just standing there, his mouth on his wife's neck, as she talked and stroked. She was leading him, literally by his dick, to the bed.

"Are you ready to reclaim me? Are you? I need you inside of me, Vic. I need my husband's cock to reclaim me from all the sex I had with Andre." Melissa was now laying on the bed, her exposed pussy near the edge of the bed, her dress crumpled around her waist.

Vic looked down at his wife's pussy. It did look different. It was, for a lack of a clearer thought, open. Like when they used the big dildo in bed multiple times over a fun-filled weekend. Only, this wasn't from a dildo. This was from a real-life person. Another man. A black dude no less! God; Melissa's father and his own would surely kill them if they ever found out!

"Vic, baby. Get inside me now. I need you." As Vic got on top of his wife, she rubbed his dick against her soaking wet pussy lips. "That's not just me, baby. That's him. I don't know what came over me, but I never thought of using a condom. God. It was just too good, too powerful. The first time he came inside of me, I could feel his dick throbbing. It felt so good, but it hurt too. But I came again as he was cumming in me, baby."

Vic was not going to last long. As he entered his wife's pussy, it definitely felt different. It was unreal. She was so stretched. And hot. And wet. So much wetness. Jesus, he had fucked his wife occasionally the morning after a great evening sex session and felt his cum lubricating his dick those times. But this? Another man's cum? Vic felt electric; the tip of his dick felt like lightening.

"I'm sorry, Vic. I'm sorry that I made us wait this long. What a waste. I should have trusted you sooner. I can't believe it. It felt so good to be so naughty. Like, when I walked through the hotel lobby to check out, I felt like everyone there knew what I had done. Like they were staring at me, seeing my wedding ring but knowing I had just fucked another man. All night long and in the morning, too. Andre works there, you know? I bet he told his buddies that I had left my room number on a napkin. Do you think he's bragging about the married chick he fucked all night?"

Vic could easily picture it. Who wouldn't brag about fucking Melissa? She was an amazing conquest. Petite frame, tiny little boobs and waste, and an ass that just wouldn't quit. Long blonde hair completed the look. She stood out at every event, get together, bar...heck, even at the neighborhood block party guys couldn't help but eye-fuck her. Vic and Melissa had talked about it, too, laughing about how all the wives were going to get fucked hard that night while their husbands pictured Melissa's sexy body underneath them.

"Baby," Vic said between quick gasps for air. "You're amazing. I'm going to cum soon. I don't want to but I have to. My naughty little Hotwife. I'm going to cum." Vic felt like his dick was in a vast ocean, like he wasn't even touching the sides of her pussy walls. Because they had been stretched out by a huge fucking dick.

"Do it, Vic. Cum for your hotwife. Cum like Andre did, baby. Cum on your wife's face, just like Andre."

Vic couldn't believe his luck. He pulled out immediately and straddled her chest. He could feel his balls rubbing against her skin as his hips continued to jerk in motion with his hand. Melissa begged, "Give me your cum, baby. I took all of Andre's cum, now I want yours."

Vic exploded, yelling as he painted his pretty wife's face. It was the most intense orgasm of his life. He collapsed beside her on the bed, thoroughly spent. His chest was heaving, trying to get oxygen as his heart thundered. Slowly, he recovered. But he knew he would never be the same again.

He looked at his wife. "Melissa, Jesus. Thank you. Holy shit. That was incredible." She smiled at him, with his cum in her hair, on her nose, and on her right cheek.

"Thank you, baby." She replied. "That was a big one for you, huh? I don't remember you cumming that much or that hard before."

"Definitely. Holy shit. Ok, phew. I think I can stand up. I'll go get you a towel." He watched as Melissa's hand went to her face, scooped some of his cum from her cheek and put it into her mouth.

"Yummie, Vic." She said. "Andre tasted good, too." She winked at him, and Vic smiled and shook his head. Was this real? Who was this alien slut that had taken over his wife? She had never been prude, never shied away from swallowing when she blew him. But cumming on her face? WOW. And he wasn't the first one to do it, either!

"You know," she told him as Vic walked to the linen closet, "All this talk about Andre has me wanting to invite him over next weekend. What do you think?"

Vic froze in place, hand outstretched for the closet door. "Did she just say that?" He thought to himself. They had talked about this, too, about how IF Melissa ever bedded another man, she'd likely want to see him repeatedly. She had confessed at the time that she would want to feel a connection with the person she shared his wife with, and that the connection, in turn, would make her more comfortable, more free to explore and have fun.

"I think that's a great idea, baby." Vic said as he grabbed the towel and started walking towards his wife. He realized that he getting hard again. Unbelievable, but the evidence couldn't be denied. This had to be the first time since the early days of their relationship that he could go again in the same day. Melissa noticed, too.

"Oh, is that for me? Do you like thinking about Andre being here, in our house? In our bed? Fucking your little wife?"

Vic jumped on the bed and Melissa hugged him, laughing.