All Comments on 'Hotwife's Hotel Bar Encounter Ch. 05'

by Medinamaybes_swing

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it. Ignore remarks from the closet pussies like 26th something.

charliem100charliem10011 months ago

Incredibly good. This is the way the hot-wife thing is supposed to be. Everyone involved knows what's going on and everyone is having fun with it.

charliem100charliem10011 months ago

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and I like that the installments are short and concise instead of the stories that go on for six, seven eight pages and are burdened with endless, boring, trite details. It's intriguing that she's the one, not Vic, who's wondering if he told his coworkers about her. A lot of hot possibilities there!

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

We will see where this ends. Hopefully well for all three

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What happened to all the BTB stories in this section ?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You want to share your wife then fine but I feel there does have to be limits and her letting the other guy be first in so many things is just wrong.

someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

Authors should not post anything if they can only post short nothings.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

The basic story would have been the same had the lover been white instead of black. However, the black lover was thrown in to garner some votes from the BBC/little white wife fetishists

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I promise, I am not being overly judgemental. I just do not understand if your fantasy is to see your wife being fucked is her having sex with another man by herself a turn on. She didn't have this for them as a couple. No transparency at all, she just had an affair. So how is this sexy?

Medinamaybes_swingMedinamaybes_swing11 months agoAuthor

The last anon post seems sincere in his question, so I’ll try to explain:

Most husbands that have a wife-sharing fantasy lived with that secret for years before working up the courage to tell his wife. Then, more years pass as the wife slowly comes to terms with this insane fantasy that her husband has proposed.

The allure of this taboo is overpowering to the husband; the sheer naughtiness and wrongness of it is a strong pull. So, even when rules and “what-ifs” have been discussed and agreed to between the couple, those boundaries are quickly forgotten when an opportunity presents itself.

The husband’s “rules” are overcome by lust, eroticism, and the fact that his wife is finally willing to have sex with another man. Knowing that he has willed this into reality is powerful; appreciation for his wife floods him. Similarly, the wife’s appreciation for her husband’s willingness to let her experience all that life might offer floods her. That’s how wife sharing in any form fulfills the couple.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

Many people/men do not understand the Hotwife lifestyle. My wife and swingers as well as stag/vixen and we absolutely love it! 5 stars. I’ve loved all chapters so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous