Hour Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you finally find out why Paul or any of them chose the name 'Provost?'"

"Yeah, I actually did, Provost. Paul admitted it sounded like a stupid title for a leader, and how everyone would be laughing at you for being called that."

"....really?"

"Really."

"Chas?" Tovah called Paul his old pet name in her phone sex voice, and he immediately looked her way.

"Provost," she whispered sensually, pointedly at him.

Sharp convulsions signaled anything but stupidity.

"Huh," Tovah laughed, "His reaction seems to imply a better description is needed for that. Like 'fucking amazing.'"

Tovah and Gracie looked at each other, sharing a knowing twinkle before the two shared more appreciation for the significant words used in Eta-Upsilon-Rho-Nu-Theta. Before Miss Mentalist's latest visit was done, there would be a twenty-four hour little secret to keep.