All Comments on 'House Arrest'

by Griscom

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why waste all that time on a slut? It screws up your life and makes it impossible for you to move forward. Really stupid idea.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Interesting, funny and creative. Wickedly tongue-in-cheek. 5/5!!!

.

Now, let's see how many missed that whole sublime tone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The absolute worst story ever on this site

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

That was quite cruel.

The husband was despicable human being. He should just have moved on and let her ex move on too.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

Just when you believe things can't get any worse along comes a story like this. It was well written but sadly that's the only positive thing to be said about it. The plot, the characters, just about everything is really really terrible, I suppose it's a small mercy that it was only one page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Legio - yeah, we plebes just ain't as smart as you in-tell-ect-uals. Or maybe this story just sucked.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

I'm sorry but Bob is simply an evil prick, far worse than his ex wife. So is his new girlfriend. If I was to write a sequel to this, Fiona would show them both how much more 'evil' she could be than them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Amusing double standard

I find it very funny that cuckolds get off on the wife 'getting revenge' by doing things to her cheating husband that are FAR worse than this, but no one can get into the husband mistreating his whore of an ex-wife in this story. Just goes to show why fidelity is becoming a precious commodity, I suppose.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Best BTB story in a long while. 6 months vs a year or two... seems fair to me. The HR director just made it funnier. As an aside, there are a lot of hypocrites on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this one. So tired of the bullshit "I was more than fair in the divorce" line so many authors on this site are use. This seems so much more realistic a response to betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really stupid. Would have been a 3, but the guy was a bit of a sadist to want to torment that idiot for so long. She was never worth it….and to expend THAT much time and energy on his scheme revealed someone just as broken really.

.

2 **

PS — @LPN … there was NOTHING sublime about this mess. But maybe you could educate us poor readers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not the twist I was expecting. Left me not liking any of the characters, almost sympathy for ex-wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Pansy

Mac_Lapu shut up pansy she deserved it. Fuck her.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 2 years ago

I would think that his new girlfriend would head for the hills, after discovering his obsession for his ex...

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Well told even if I couldn't quite get my arms around the point of his revenge. Not saying it wasn't warranted, but we had no lead in as readers on the depth of her betrayal, how she was a "mercenary", or why she agreed to a divorce with no legal representation. 3*

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Nope. Both should have just moved on in different directions. Definitely cruel on his part and a total waste of his time and energy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BTB, I like the story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Sorry I can't

No score less than one! To bad. no zero...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid and unbelievable. Don't give up your day job.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

Stupid premise.

.

why is he wasting at least one year and possibly another 1 or 2 more years on making sure his soon to be ex wife stays At home and acts like a nun?

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Hilarious and seriously BTB!!!!!!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well that was pointless. It certainly highlights the general misogyny here, both reader and writer.

FYI....anyone, male or female that spends 6 months in an affair, has slipped more into the I love you but Im not in love with you, or has no respect for their spouse and their relationship. Regardless of all the other myriad reasons affairs happen, a great majority suffer from the change or love or respect, they just all have a mix and match ability. That said, literally no spouse would ever agree to a year of that, there wasnt enough love or respect to keep their relationship first and foremost while they actually had one, there wouldnt be enough to make anyone go through that. Unless he was filthy rich and she were a gold digger. Since that doesnt seem to be the case, this crashed and burned attempting to take off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Monkeyshit

slaverowanslaverowanover 2 years ago

All the characters are vile. They deserve each other.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Gave it a 5. Yes it was stupid and unbelievable with what he was doing cruel but thats what made it so great, a good revenge story on her for cheating on him with unrealistic consequences. Was tempted to give it a 4 if it wasn't so enjoyable because of a few problems, namely the family willing to back her with the guy who broke her heart and her willing to get with that guy but then willing to live as a nun to win the ex-husband back. The former seemed odd because even if the family hated him I would think they would care about her happiness, the latter seems just odd she wanted hubby back so bad despite jumping in bed with the ex-boyfriend. Wish this story was long to explain their motives, to explain the family's hate and her willingness to cheat, almost sounds like she was a partial victim of some family conspiracy for some unknown motive (maybe the ex-boyfriend was rich or something?) and they were more deserving of revenge then her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think of it more like he knew his ex would try to get back with him. Rather than have no idea what she would do he made sure that he was in control of the process. If she did all that he asked she wouldn't have time to think of anything more aggressive towards him. I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's truly cruel. But then again, so is cheating for six months. It's really hard to condemn him for stringing her along.

But you gotta give the dumb broad credit. She ended the affair, cut all ties with toxic people, and remained celibate for a year. That's actually decent. Plus she signed a really bad deal for his sake. Of course good spouses already are doing stuff like that. But it is sorta pathetic.

But the truth is...if he took her back...she may feel less respect for him. The biggest irony is that by never taking her back...she'll never betray him again.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

He was such an awfully mean man, putting his cheating ex through a year or three of chastity in the false hope of reconciliation. Dastardly behaviour.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

I am assuming you meant this to be humorous? It was a bit funny, but actually a cruel joke to play on his ex. Maybe she deserved it, we don’t know that story. Still an awful lot of his time and energy spent on the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A decent plot idea, but poorly executed. Still, thanks for the effort.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 2 years ago

He is nothing short of creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Without commenting on the quality of the story itself, Julie should drop Bob like he was a cup of polonium tea. Unless he has an 8" dick or 8-figure bank account, no sane woman should want to be in the same country as him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is the reason why women become bitches. Every body makes mistakes. Men are no better or more trust worthy. So why don't you climb down off you pedestal before you fall off and break your dick. Such a stupid story..

GriscomGriscomover 2 years agoAuthor

@iameasel, @harryinva, and @anoynymous: Thanks for the reads!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

This guy is worse than his ex ever was. To do this without feeling any shred of guilt...despicable.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Nah, not my cup of tea

2/5

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

this story makes me wonder where all the scorned women are? this guy is going to end up dead. making an insane woman more insane, yeah thats the ticket lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know what the problem with a story like this is? If a woman was really going to do all the incredibly stupid and humiliating things the husband demands in these BTB stories, why would she cheat in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I totally agree with enderlocke77 has he never heard of a woman scorned the complete prick, as a woman I wanna make 2 points 1 she’s an idiot agreeing to those demands 2 the things that man deserves for putting her through hell while he’s having a loving relationship u really would love another chapter wot happens after the wedding I can’t post wot I’d do it’s illegal an I like my freedom it will never happen cos I’d never cheat I have more respect for myself an my boyfriend of 18 years

ro707ro707over 2 years ago

Always serve spicy food cold. It delays the burn & amplifies it several times. ... just a cooking tip

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - I just do not like this story.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 2 years ago

No build up to cruelty. Not fun to read about wasted time and effort from both parties on something, that will never happen.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This is a tedious tome from the BTB playbook which is well below the best that this author has produced. 1 star, and that is generous.

GriscomGriscomover 2 years agoAuthor

I see that this story now has a lower rating than Bombs Away, where the MC entombed the cheaters, which is an odd result given all the moralizing, and a lower rating than The Ending They Needed, which the readership hated with a white-hot passion for the longest time. I’m still giggling as I write them. #winning

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably not due to inconsistencies with the ethics of the readership. It’s probably because your writing on this story in particular reminds me of that 15-20 minutes spent in a waiting room before a colonoscopy. You keep trying to find a balance within as time goes by, but you just feel more dread the closer you get to completion. #pyrrhicvictory

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't hate it, but the revenge as written is uninteresting. Seems like he's less angry and more obsessed with the ex than anything else. I get a walkaway, and a hard and fast BTB. But the MC made the ex a significant part of his life for a YEAR? Weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was hilarious in a twisted sort of way. I enjoyed it.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Another interesting one, fun and ridiculous at the same time with subtitle humor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I shall moralize. No good people here although the cheater was probably the lesser of three evils.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Fiona will be ok with the money from her lawsuit against the company. The HR director goes to jail for assault. fter Fiona gets out of the hospital, the company offers her 7 figures to settle out of court. She can start over and maybe be a better person next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Women like Fiona are plentyful and unfit for marriage but great for fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

plain junk. nothing to like here,even the characters involved are despicable. Its not even a developed story,just a described situation. Hell,the ex wife is more likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SADLY BOTH PEOPLE ARE REALLY REALLY SAD...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is this rated so low?!? It’s awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just a nasty story. Learn to write and stop showing how much you were hurt by some woman. You need some counseling, really!

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

Helped him that Fiona was REALLY dumb!!!

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
Disturbing.

I’m not going to assume that the author is deranged because he wrote this. It’s quite possible that the author does not actually think this way, and that this was just another story to be written.

That said, the MC in this story is an evil, twisted son-of-a-bitch. As written, he has no soul.

TheMTOneTheMTOne4 months ago

Keep up the writing, good as always!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not a good story on so many levels...

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

Cute, Marie, Real Cute. The Bear liked it. 5 stars. More, please. Good style.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

This is twisted and not in a good way but the you belong behind bars way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGriscom@Griscom
Just speaking my truth fictionally while I march to my own kazoo band. For those unhappy with the contents of any story I have submitted, full refunds are available in the lobby after the show. And please note that some of my most enjoyable writing, and some of the stuff tha...