All Comments on 'House at End of the Street'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tonykrane01tonykrane0110 months ago

I really liked the story but was dissapointed when it just stopped with no ending. I assume she will be stuck in the house getting for eternity but it would have been nice if you explained that. Maybe write about how she’s used non stop day and nite etc. maybe there will be a chapter 2?

sporgasboredsporgasbored10 months ago

Creepy and erotic, but needs resolution.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

agree with the other comments. Add a little to finish it off. Could do it in many ways. Maybe a fire takes her house, investigators determine it was a cell phone battery, exploded, that started the fire. Or whatever. Somehow you need the old man in it. Maybe he had an adverse health event, and he's moving to an old folks home. So knowledge of the house and its history is being lost, while the house continues as it has been doing for centuries perhaps. Thx again for another great story. Imagine, being taken as a female submissive, and being fucked for eternity, against your will but not, as you are truly taken by the forced sexual bliss, and your mind is too weak to protest. Like a lot of submissive's today feel as they can't help but allow themselves to be fully exposed, with name/id, in front of their society - chaining and changing them forever.

ZambonilordZambonilord10 months ago

Very creepy. I liked the visual of the people standing with their back to her. But overall it feels rushed. The Eroticism is all at end and honestly light considering what this author has made before. Also the way it stops without an honest conclusion feels jarring. I hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lol the supernatural ghost story elements of this one actually scared me the way a reality good horror movie does. If removing the s/a elements of this story and replacing it with something else, I think this could be a great movie. I feel spooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...