House by The Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would not miss coming by his fingers and mouth at least 5 times a day. It was mind-blowing. At times, I tried to talk to him, even begged for a fuck, knowing that I would never get a response. He would understand when to give me space, especially when I needed to focus on fixing the house or finishing my paperwork.

Somehow, he respected my privacy and returned whenever I needed him. The occasional caress and fondle would always comfort me, yet I couldn't do the same to him, it was always one-sided.

He kept crossing my mind and filled my head with filthy thoughts at the office during the day. The distraction caused me to soak my panty and I had to pleasure myself in the cold dingy bathroom stall. These were the times I wished for his presence, unfortunately, he'd never followed me out of the house.

My car came to a halt in front of a lingerie store after I headed off from my worksite. And I couldn't help but think about the spirit awaiting to pleasure me at home. A mischievous grin crept across my face as I exited my car and entered the store.

Unashamedly, I spent an hour in the store choosing and fitting myself with erotically sexy lingerie I could muster and bought myself some pairs. After I paid for the materials, I entered the fitting room and wear one of them before heading out of the building earning a knowing smile from the cashier.

"You there?" I whispered as I dropped my purse and shopping bag by the coffee table. I took off my coat and hung it by the door when I felt a cold arm wrapped around my midsection and I grinned widely at his welcoming presence. His hand immediately trailed downwards to lift my dress.

"Not so fast," I whispered, pulling away from his embrace. I stood in the middle of the living room feeling his eyes watching me as I looked around. "I have a surprise for you," I said, walking slowly towards my bedroom feeling him following my move closely behind.

"You will not touch me until I tell you to," I instructed, smiling mischievously as the door closed by itself.

I stood in the middle of the bedroom, slowly unzipping my textured navy blue sleeveless dress, revealing the new white lingerie underneath. I wore a lacy transparent bra and a g-string with a sheer suspender belt set which looked erotically sensual against my pale skin.

I could hear a gasp echoing in my ears and I got turned on as I could feel his eyes staring at my body hungrily.

"You like it?" I asked seductively as I swayed my hips bending over by the edge of the bed arching my back. I could feel light kisses on my bare ass and I jerked my hips away from him.

"No kisses," I instructed teasingly and I could hear him groan in desperation echoing in my ears. I giggled as I could feel his cold breath tickled the skin of my rear.

I swayed my hips in a circle deliberately as I sat on my knees on the bed ass hung in the air. My juice was soaking through the thin material and it was seeping into my inner thigh.

'...please...'

His plead was echoing in my ears and it made me wetter by the second.

"I was horny for you in my office, and you weren't there...," I moaned, turning around to face his presence by the bed. "I begged you to fuck me but you don't want to...," I moaned, grinding and humping my hips on the bed like I was riding a cock to tease him. My tits were bouncing sensually as I wrapped my fingers around my hair closing my eyes.

I leaned forward in a doggy style position on the bed, pushing and circling my hips behind me pretending to fuck a cock, moaning like I was being fucked hard.

"When will you let me have your cock?" I whispered, panting heavily.

'...I want to...'

'...please...'

He begged again and I could feel soft kisses on my lips as I continued pretending to be fucked. It was cruel of me to tease him like this and I couldn't hold it any longer as my pussy throbbed for his tongue so badly.

"Oh my god, please make me come," I moaned.

I could feel his cold hands gripping my hips tightly, as I realized he had dashed towards the other side of the bed to tend to my needs. The cold sensation of a palm massaged my exposed ass, trailing his finger down to my inner thigh, tickling my throbbing wet pussy.

My hips swayed slowly in the most sensual way and I screamed as a rough slap echoed in the room.

"Yes! Spank me!"

Is he punishing me right now?

I screamed in pleasure as he kept spanking me hard and I could tell my ass cheeks were red from his assault. He hooked his finger around the g-string and pulled it down slowly to my ankle. A quick and rapid flicker of a cold tongue licking and slurping my juice desperately, and I squirmed at the amazing sensation. His palms were trailing softly towards my hanging breast and he squeezed them hard, playing and fondling them like it was his favourite toy.

"How you like my pussy? You want more of my juices?" I moaned, swaying my hips in a circle.

"Make me come hard, use me please, I'm yours!"

He grabbed my hips and bucked it harshly towards his awaiting stiff broad tongue and I shuddered as orgasm struck my belly.

My thigh trembled as he twisted me towards the bed, laying on my back. My thigh was roughly pushed to my shoulder, and my pussy and ass hung in the air as he continued to eat them good.

"Oh, I love how you eat me!"

My glistening pussy was moving erratically at his assault as he holds my thigh with one arm and I screamed as a hard slap tingled my pussy.

"Harder!"

Smack.

"Harder!"

He slapped my wet pussy violently with his fingers and I screamed as my orgasm struck again with his continuous assault.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I squirmed and writhed in pleasure as he abruptly fingered me hard and multiple orgasms came over my body. My juices were extremely gushing over my pussy and inner thigh, this was probably the wettest I have been. As I wriggled violently on the bed, he let go of my thigh and licked me gently, drinking and slurping all my juices.

My body relaxed and I moaned in pleasure at his gentle licking. I opened my eyes and gasped at a slight translucent figure on top of my pussy. I could see traces of a face devouring my pussy and his eyes were closed. Silhouette of his head and shoulder were moving frantically as he relished in his juicy meal.

"Hey...," I whispered as I reached out to caress his cheek and the touch barely caused friction. He noticed the sudden caress and he stopped his action, his translucence was gone instantly.

"No, wait... Don't go yet," I said in a panic, as I leaned on my elbows. "I can see you a bit, can you show me yourself again?"

I waited instead he gently kissed my lips and I moaned at the touch. I was slightly disappointed as he went back to his invisible self towards the whole evening, nonetheless, he pleasured me for hours and I could still see traces of translucence moving on my pussy but I shrugged it off every time as I couldn't see any of his features.

•••

It was the next day and I was dressed loosely in my short satin robe when I felt a gentle kiss and suction on the back of my neck. I smiled as my skin tingled deliciously. My body was covered in hickeys as he loved to suck on my skin whenever he pleased, I could tell he was proud of his work of art on my body.

A cool sensation wrapped around my belly, and I giggled as my robe shifted to the side revealing my right breast. I could feel his hand deliciously squeezing my breast.

"Stop it," I grinned, desperately attempting to avoid him trying to strip me naked. If I were ever to be seen, I might look crazy talking to myself.

I was wriggling out of his soft caresses and kisses, hastily mixing my pancake batter on the small marble countertop.

"I have to get to work, and I'm already late," I sighed.

He already made me come thrice this morning after I woke up to a licking sensation in my pussy. I swear he was insatiable. Somehow, I could hear him pleading for it, echoing silently in my ears right now.

'... please...'

I sighed and pushed away all the utensils in front of me, arching my back and leaning my partially covered breast against the countertop. The cool marble tickled my nipples nicely.

The hem of my robe was being lifted from my ass, and the thin material was pooling around my waist softly. His large cold hands squeezing my ass cheeks apart and the slow gentle licks began...

"Mhmm...," I moaned.

He quickened his licking pace urgently and began to finger me vigorously. I loved the sound of my wetness against my pussy.

"Almost there...," I whispered, closing my eyes in ecstasy.

His tongue had left my pussy and now he was fingering me violently. I could feel my ass being slammed against a firm palm and my ass cheeks rippled at the force. This was most likely the most aggressive fingering I'd ever receive from him.

"Oh my God! Yes! Cumming!"

I gasped and rolled my eyes at the sensation, then a massive orgasm washed over my body and I squirted hard!

I could feel uncontrollable streams of wetness dripping off me violently.

"Oh my God!"

I lost my balance due to the force, so I grabbed the counter's edge with my fist. My entire body trembled and shook violently.

What the hell just happened?

I squirted for the first time! And that was extremely satisfying!

I pushed myself away from the counter then slowly looked down at my feet but surprisingly the floor was dry and there was no wetness visible on my thigh.

I turned around slowly to meet a translucent silhouette of him, the features on his face was visible and he was beaming at me from ear to ear. I gasped in shock, he was breathtakingly handsome.

"Hi...," I whispered breathlessly.

'...Hi...'

His naked masculine chest was barely visible, as was the rest of his body. He smiled and took a step forward, reaching out his hands to gently fix my robe to cover my chests and straighten the hem around my hips.

"We've never formally introduced ourselves, I-I'm Ana...," I said out of breath, my hand reached out to shake his out of reflex, but I realised that it might be impossible. He immediately grabbed my hand and pulled it to his lips, giving the back of my hand a gentle kiss. I smiled at the gesture.

'...I know...'

I thought his translucence flickered and faded a bit when he talked. He leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips, which I returned. My hand reached out, and I gasped as it came into contact with firm friction, resistance against his chest.

He began to kiss me passionately as he felt my gentle caress. I moaned and moved my hands around his shoulder to his soft hair. Oh my God, he felt incredible!

He kissed and sucked my neck slowly, and I could feel his cheek on my jaw and his hair tickling my skin. As he drew me closer to his chest, his masculine arm wrapped around my waist. He felt alive and surreal at the same time!

I sighed contently as we hugged for the first time.

"You don't wanna tell me your name?" I asked softly, looking at his face.

His eyes shone with wonder as he gazed at me, caressing my cheeks. I waited for his response then there was a slight movement on his lips, his voice echoed in my ears silently and his white silhouette flickered and faded a little bit more.

'...Xavier...'

"Does talking makes you weak?"

There was a slight nod to his head.

"I assume my juice gave you the energy?" I asked in embarrassment.

A slight nod to his head and then there was a shrug on his shoulder. So that was a maybe. I could see there was a movement to his lips but I stopped him.

"Shh... save it. I still want to see you, come to bed with me...," I spoke softly, touching his cheeks.

I held his hand and guided him to the room, I could feel him slowly fading. I stripped naked next to the bed, letting the robe fell slowly off my shoulder. My back was facing him and I could feel his eyes watching my every move.

I knelt on the bed, looked at him behind my shoulder seductively and flicked my finger motioning for him to come to me. I gave him a mischievous grin and a silent chuckle echoed in my ears.

I arched my back and leaned my face and breasts towards the bed. As I spread my thighs wide, my pussy and ass hung in the air by the edge of the bed.

While I waited for his response, a gentle caress was pressed on my ass. He massaged my cheeks firmly, and I moaned. Then, all of a sudden, I felt a hard spanking.

I shrieked in response.

My pussy clenched at the sensation, and he followed it up with gentle kisses on my ass cheeks. He repeated his action, and each time he spanked me hard, I screamed and moaned as he replaced it with gentle kisses.

My pussy was throbbing profusely, and I could feel moisture slowly dripping down my inner thigh. I was extremely aroused. This man can make me come like bat shit crazy.

I could feel his face rocked greedily between my ass as he lapped his cold tongue against my pussy. He devoured and ravaged my pussy like there was no tomorrow.

As he fingered me hard and rubbed my clit with his other fingers, I jerked my ass and pussy against his face frantically.

"Oh, please, make me squirt again," I moaned. I could feel his fingers stimulating my G-spot violently.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

My scream was muffled by the bed beneath me, and I clenched the sheets tightly as the intense pressure on my lower hips caused an earth-shattering orgasm. Xavier didn't stop fingering me roughly as I squirted, he drank up all my gushing juices before it hits the sheet.

I collapsed into the bed, leaning on my side in a slight fetal position. My body shook and trembled from the involuntary reflex.

The bed next to my head dipped slowly, and I gasped as his masculine hands became more pronounced and firmly placed next to my head. As he leaned on the top of me, I followed my gaze from his arm to his face.

"You're beautiful, Xavier...," I sighed, caressing his cheek.

He leaned in to kiss me and I captured his kiss eagerly. I felt his chest brushed against mine, so I spread my legs and wrapped them around his hips bringing him closer to me. It was amazing how firm his body had gotten, my hands and legs didn't pass through the air this time.

I ground my hips against his and was surprised as something poked my pussy. I broke the kiss and stared at his translucent body, gasping as I noticed a massive cock hanging proudly beneath his belly.

"Oh my God!" I shrieked in shock, staring at his smiling face. He was ecstatic that I could finally see his asset, and damn, the man was massive!

He teased me by slowly grinding his cock against my pussy, and the cold sensation felt incredible against my throbbing warm pussy.

My hand instinctively reached out to wrap my fingers around his length, and Xavier closed his eyes as I stroked him slowly.

"You're so big...," I stared at it hungrily.

I guided his head against my clit and moaned as it rubbed me slowly. My hip jerked and wiggled against his dickhead, and the slick sound of my wetness turned me on.

I let his head rest on my pussy hole, and I looked at his face as he stared at me in a daze.

"Fuck me, Xavier."

Instantly, his cock jerked forward, filling my pussy slowly. I moaned as he stretched my pussy wide open, the cool sensation helped with the tight burn inside me. It had been over 9 months that I haven't had any real penetration besides my small-sized dildo. And that little toy alone required a lube to make me feel good.

Xavier filled my pussy inch by inch, and the pain of him stretching me was excruciating. When he noticed that I had tears in my eyes, he paused and caressed my cheeks, looking at me with concern. He pulled his body away from me and gave me gentle kisses on my face. It looked like he was apologizing to me.

"No... Don't stop, please...," I grabbed his hand pulling him towards me.

Instead, he shook his head then got off the bed, walking back and forth in front of me, hands in his hair. I could see his entire body, which appeared to be masculine and sexy, I wondered what his skin tone might be, I could imagine him tanned, despite his translucent figure now.

I got off the bed and walked slowly towards him and caressed his chest gently. His face was contorted in anger, guilt and pain. I smiled at his concern then placed gentle kisses on his lips.

'...sorry...'

"Shh... It's okay, don't say a word...," I whispered.

I approached my bedside table, and slid out the top drawer, grabbing my lube and motioned for him to come to join me in bed.

Xavier looked at me with interest as I spread the liquid on my palm and rubbed it on my pussy. I squeezed a good amount and stroked the liquid on his cock. His eyes closed at the physical contact.

I slowly guided his cock back to my pussy and he entered me with one swift push.

"Oh my God!"

His face stared at me in amazement as his cock moved easily inside my tight vagina.

"It feels so good!" I squirmed, slumping my body back into the bed, squeezing my breasts and moaning in pleasure. I've never had a cock stretched me out so good.

Xavier grinned and watched in fascination as his translucent cock disappeared inside my vagina, the slick sound of wetness between us was loud and clear. He stroked his dick in and out of me slowly, letting my pussy adjust to his girth.

The gap between my pussy looked amazing as the translucent force stretched them apart.

"Fuck me harder." I gasped as I bucked my hips in urgency towards his cock.

He leaned towards me and embraced my body in his arms. I spread my thigh wider and wrapped my ankle around his hips, locking them.

Xavier fucked me with urgency, balls deep and fast. The sound of our skin slapping and wetness was loud in the room. I grunted every time his cock hit my deepest wall and the sensation builds up inside my belly.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming!"

I screamed in pleasure as I climaxed from his rough fucking. He ejaculated his semen inside me and the sensation of it was more pronounced as I felt the coolness spread inside, but it was gone in a matter of seconds. And my pussy was left throbbing with the lingering after-effect of my orgasm.

Xavier slumped on top of me, giving me his weight and I wrapped my arms around his shoulder, locking him in place. I gave gentle kisses on his shoulder, caressing his back. We lay in bed like this for a while until I dozed off to sleep.

•••

My body felt sated and I felt like I was floating in my bed when I awoke. I smiled as I remembered what had happened before I fell asleep. I couldn't believe a spirit made me squirt and I had sex with him. That was probably the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

Xavier.

I sat up straight and took a quick scan of my surroundings. There was no translucent figure insight. I waited for my blanket to shift on its own, but it didn't. His presence was noticeably absent.

When I reached my phone on the bedside table, I discovered that I had 10 missed calls. That was expected. I slept throughout my morning and afternoon. My boss was going to go nuts with me.

I called my work colleague to apologize and inform them that I was sick today. She laughed at me and told me how ridiculous I am for working so hard on a house in ruins. That was partially true, but a certain sexy translucent figure had also drained my energy to fuel up his. But I couldn't say that, so I just laughed along and agreed.

I took a quick shower and changed into my thin satin robe. It was strange that I hadn't been touched, caressed or fondled by him. As soon as I awoke, he would always greet me in this manner.

I left my room and made my way to the open kitchen. I gasped, as I was taken aback by the sight.

The kitchen was spotless, and all the dirty dishes from earlier in the day had been cleaned. My attention shifted towards the small round dining table by the corner, I was shocked to see a stack of pancakes topped with maple syrup and blueberries. Next to it was orange juice and a small piece of paper.