House by The Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got closer, I noticed a stiff 'Sorry' written in the centre of it. I smiled as I covered my mouth, it warmed my heart at his effort on my behalf.

"Xavier?"

A sudden jolt of cold sensation wrapped around my waist, and I could feel him hugging me from behind. I leaned back against his chest, smiling.

"Thank you," I said softly, "nobody has ever done anything like this for me before."

He kissed my neck and I turned around to face him. His naked body was still clearly visible in its white translucence. It's no surprise he was always eager to eat me; he wanted to show himself and everything about him was perfect.

I gave him gentle kisses on the lips and he returned it, his cock twitched suddenly on my belly. I laughed in amusement, as he looked at me sheepishly. I gasped as he wrapped his arms around my ass and lifted me off the ground, amazed at how strong he had become.

He steadily lifted me towards the dining table, then lowered my body to sit on the chair. He slid over to the other side then pushed the plate towards me gently.

"Are you always this pushy?" I joked. It was true, he would always plead to pleasure me.

He smiled and nodded his head.

I moaned as I took a bite at the freshly made pancake. I realised I was famished so I shoved the pancake in my mouth as quickly as I could. I burped as I gulped the juice down in a matter of seconds.

Xavier watched me with amusement in his eyes.

"What?" I rolled my eyes, "it's not like you've never seen me burp or fart before."

He shrugged his shoulder, but that look was a person who knew every little thing that I did. Stalker.

"Xavier, did you live in this house before?"

He nodded his head.

"And you died...?"

He didn't nod his head, instead, he shrugged. That was weird.

"You don't remember that you died?"

He nodded his head and crossed his arms. He stared at the table thinking hard.

"Do you want to talk to me?"

He nodded his head as he stared at me intensely.

"Do you remember your birth date?"

He nodded his head. I took the piece of paper and the pencil next to it and push them towards him.

"Can you write it down for me?"

Xavier tentatively reached for the pencil and scribbled stiffly on the paper. It was as if he was relearning how to write.

'Sept 7, 1920'

Wow, I just had sex with a hundred-year-old man.

"Can you go to other places than here?" I asked, as I folded the paper and put it aside.

Xavier shook his head no.

"Why?"

'...burns...'

"Shh... I'm sorry, I should've asked you a yes or no question," I panicked as his translucence flickered abit.

"I'll try to dig in some information about you in town," I said as I grabbed his hand and squeezed it gently.

Xavier gave me a thankful smile.

"Now, were you the one who set a man's shirt on fire when they tried to move in here?"

Xavier's face burst out in laughter, I could hear a deep chuckle echoing in my ears. His translucence flickered as he laughed wrapping his arms around his stomach.

"Stop... You're gonna fade on me!" I yelled, trying to hold my laughter.

"You've caused quite a chaos, you know, they told me this house is haunted, I had to convince my realtor I'm quite capable of living here by myself, just because I am a girl," I sighed, waving my hands exasperatedly.

Xavier smiled and leaned in to kiss my cheeks as I wiped my mouth with a napkin and he stood up carrying the dishes to the sink. My gaze was drawn to his naked butt, and I couldn't help staring.

Is he going to walk around naked all the time?

Cause it made me feel hot and bothered. I scoffed mentally at how pervy I had become.

He washed the dishes and walked around the kitchen as he belonged, it warmed my heart at the sight. I wrapped my arms around his stomach and spooned his cold body.

"Thank you, Xavier...," I whispered, kissing his back just below his neck.

My palms dropped south to his chiselled abs then to his pubic hair. I couldn't stop kissing his back as my fingers wrapped around his already hard cock. I began to stroke it gently, teasing the head with my index finger.

Xavier grabbed my wrists and yanked them away before slowly turning around and leaning in to kiss me.

I broke the kiss, and slowly kissed his neck and chest then moved down to his abs. I knelt and kissed him gently on his pubic area and thigh. My gaze was drawn to his face as I pressed his cock between my lips.

His eyes widened in surprise as he cupped my chin and bucked his hips away from my face.

"What?" I asked as I wrapped my hands around his cock, trying desperately to guide it back to my mouth.

His expression was a mix of confusion and disbelief.

"You never had a blowjob before?" I smiled, licking the tip of his cock teasingly.

Xavier parted his lips, then closed his eyes, a look of pleasure on his face. I gently engulfed his dickhead in my mouth, then slowly suck his thick shaft.

His cock filled my mouth until it reached the base of my throat, and I fought hard not to gag. As I sucked his cock, bobbled my head up and down, Xavier watched me with intense fascination.

I spit on his translucent cock, and stroked his shaft hard and fast as I sucked on his head. He instinctively wrapped his fingers around my hair, pulling it away from my face.

He involuntarily bucked his hips towards my face, and I knew he was about to come. I moaned as his palm reached down to grab my tits and pinch my nipples hard. Then, he trembled as he ejaculated his sperm inside my mouth and I swallowed him whole. His semen was tasteless and it felt like I was drinking thick cold water. It refreshed my throat deliciously and I found it addictive!

Xavier leaned his back against the counter, he was panting heavily in silence, and I couldn't stop sucking him. My mind was desperate for a second blowjob but he pushed my head away gently.

I looked at his sated expression and he shook his head no. He looked like he needed to take a minute from his orgasm.

I smiled sheepishly, standing up to put my arms around his shoulder.

"You're delicious... I want to drink you again," I grumbled. A deep chuckle echoed in my ears as his face lit up, staring at my lips.

"Let me suck you again, please...," I pleaded.

Xavier leaned down to kiss my lips but I dodged it. He wrapped his arms around my ass and lifted my body, my legs instantly wrapped around his hips. He nuzzled my neck with his cold nose and I burst out giggling as it tickled my skin.

He threw my body on the sofa and I immediately wrapped my palm around his limp cock.

Xavier pulled my hand away, and I pleaded with him with my eyes.

"Let's do a 69 then?" I whispered, sounding so desperate because everything about him was addictive.

Xavier looked at me in confusion, waiting for me to explain.

"I sit on your face, and you get to lick my pussy and I get to suck your cock again," I bit my lips seductively, untying my satin robe, exposing my naked body.

Xavier looked at my body hungrily as he slowly sat next to me. His hand reached out my breasts, but I pushed his chest so he lay on his back on the sofa.

I straddled his cock and threw my robe on the floor. He looked at me with utter fascination. It made my pussy throb. I leaned in to kiss him, and he returned the kiss eagerly. My pussy ground on his now hard cock deliciously.

"I never was eager for a blowjob, until I met you...," I whispered against his ear breathlessly, biting his earlobe. "Do you know how addicting you are...?"

I sucked on his neck, biting and pulling the translucent skin as I ground him furiously.

"Nobody has ever made me come like you, Xavier," I said, kissing his lips hard. His eyes were in a daze as he stared at me. I straightened my back and leaned my palms on his ankle, and swayed my hips violently. His hands reached out to grab my breasts, squeezing them hard. I shrieked as an orgasm washed over my body.

"I'm cumming! Oh, God!"

I could feel him ejaculating his sperm on his stomach, I immediately knelt to drink all his translucent juices, licking his abs and chest greedily as I stroked his cock.

I went back to his cock and sucked it slowly, my eyes drawn to his and he stared at me in bewilderment, hands on his hair.

"What?" I asked as I released his cock with a plopping sound. "I told you I want to drink you again."

Xavier let out an exasperated sigh, looking at me in disbelief then slumped into the sofa closing his eyes in pleasure, as I continued sucking him.

After a while, he considered the 69 position, then lifted my ass towards his face, and we drank each other thirstily.

A sudden knock on the door startled me and I released his cock from my mouth, straightening my back. Xavier was licking me continuously without a care in the world. I waited if I heard it correctly, then another knock came. I lifted my hips off his face, but his arm was wrapped around my thigh and butt tightly and he started to finger me.

"Xavier, let go... There's someone at the door," I whispered sharply as I tried to get away from him.

He fingered me roughly and I couldn't help myself but stayed still as I was close to my orgasm.

"Oh, God..."

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Oh God, don't stop..."

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck..."

Then, the knock turned into a banging on the door.

"Coming!" I screamed as an orgasm struck over my body.

I squirted hard and shuddered as I leaned my palm on his stomach holding my upper body weight. My thigh shook and trembled as he slurped my juices greedily.

"Oh, my God."

I came to my senses then jerked my hips away from his face and stood up on my trembling feet.

"You're unbelievable!" I whispered sharply, glaring at his face.

'...payback...'

He was chuckling and looking at me in amusement as I hastily tightened the robe around my body. I tried to fix my hair but to no avail, I probably looked flushed and messy as a result of good sex.

"Quick, go hide," I whispered, but Xavier rested his arms behind his head and lay naked on the sofa with a sated expression on his face.

I rolled my eyes at him and opened the front door slightly to see the county sheriff in his uniform.

"Hello Ms Taylor, I'm Officer Thomas," the sheriff smiled charmingly and extended his arm which I shook briefly.

"Hi," I greeted nervously, then went out the door showing myself.

"I received a call from Mr. Gerard, your realtor, and also your colleague, they asked me to come to check up on you to see how you're doing," he said, his gaze travelled down my body, lingering on my protruding nipple on my thin robe.

Oh God, why did I choose to dress inappropriately during an officer's visit?

"Oh yeah, I was not feeling well but I'm fine now, Sir," I said.

"Do you mind if I take a look inside? Rumours were going around that there was a disturbance in your house a few weeks ago."

José came into mind, he probably ran his mouth like a scaredy-cat telling people how haunted this house was based on a moving chair.

"Yes sure, Sir."

I let the door wide open to let him through. I didn't miss the way his gaze travelled to my cleavage for a split second as he passed by me. My eyes widened as I realised Xavier was leaning by the kitchen counter, arms crossed on his chest staring at the officer as he examined the living room.

I waved my hand behind the sheriff to motion him to go for hiding but he didn't care at all. Is he not scared if people are going to see him?!

As the officer got closer to the kitchen, his gaze travelled past Xavier as if he didn't see him standing in front of him and I let out a huge sigh of relief.

"So is everything okay here?" the sheriff asked, as he turned around to face me. Once again, he couldn't keep his gaze on my face, "you know the rumours about this house-."

"Yeah I know, but everything's good here, Sir," I assured, crossing my arms, uncomfortable at his stare.

"Okay then," he said. He smiled then sighed, clearly unhappy with my short answer and disinterest. "Here's my card, call me anytime if you need anything," he said, extending his card while staring at my eyes intensely then lowered his gaze to my cleavage.

The sheriff sounded suggestive of anything informal. It was a sexual hint if a man stared at a woman's body for her to see. Xavier walked closer towards me and was glaring at the sheriff, furious at the way he looked at me. I could see his hand grasping the coffee table next to the sheriff, and I assumed he'd push it if the sheriff got any closer towards my personal space.

"I will, thank you, Sir," I said briefly, then quickly turned around to walk him out the door before Xavier decided to do anything. I could feel his eyes watching my ass and exposed legs behind me.

As soon as the sheriff was out of my porch, he gave me a smirk and a quick once-over of my body before walking away towards his car, whistling silently while shaking his head.

Xavier wrapped his arm around my waist and guided me back inside protectively, closing the door behind me.

"Xavier, I think you need to stop moving things around to scare people away."

I could hear his scoff ringing in my ears as he strode towards the kitchen and took a glass of water.

"I don't want people to talk negatively about this house," I sighed. "This is our home now."

'...bad people...'

His voice echoed in my ears sharply, while giving me a stern look and pointing his finger at the door.

"You don't know that."

'...I feel it..."

His translucence flickered strongly when he was mad.

I approached him and softly stroked his chest.

"All right, shh, you need to calm down," I spoke softly, kissing his chin.

He took a deep breath and put the glass of water to my lips.

"Looks like you're the one who needs a drink," I laughed, taking a huge gulp, "Thank you, you always know when I'm parched."

'...always...'

He grinned, caressing my cheek softly.

•••

I studied his relaxed face as he peacefully slept; it was odd that he gestured he had never slept in this form before, but ever since he had shown his entire figure to me it was proven otherwise.

Is he slowly becoming human? That is a ridiculous hopeful thought!

I got out of the bed slowly, took a quick shower, and changed into my sundress. It was the weekend and it seemed like a decent day to get out. I've been cooped up in the house with Xavier, spending time with him. I'd run into his arms as soon as I got home from work and we'd have intense sex until our hearts' content. I'd bring Xavier out along with me if I could, I've grown attached to him already.

I slowly crept to my mirror and applied light makeup to accentuate my fair complexion. Xavier was still sleeping in the bed looking like a ball of light, I figured he was worn out by last night's wild activities. He could finally restore his energy by sleeping, and that was something new about him that we've learnt. It was unbelievable knowing that I'd never behaved so carefree and wild with sex before. His semen gave me an energy boost and I'd drink it every day instead of my regular coffee fix if he'd let me.

I leaned down to him slowly and kissed him on the lips, softly stroking his hair. I grinned as his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Hi, handsome..."

Xavier grinned and reached out to caress my cheeks with his fingertips.

'...Ana...'

"I'm going out today, but I have no idea when I'll be back," I said softly.

He had a frown on his face, clearly upset.

"It's only for a while, Xavier... I promise," I said, wrapping my arms around his shoulder as he leaned on his elbows, "besides, the fridge is empty, and you know how much I enjoy it when you cook for me."

I kissed his lips as his disappointed sigh echoed in my ears and he eagerly returned the kiss.

"Don't miss me too much, handsome," I said as I rose to my feet.

He was about to get off the bed but I shoved his chest gently.

"Stay and rest some more," I advised.

As I stepped away from the bed, he slowly released his tight grip on my waist. His face looked adorable as he begged me to stay with his eyes and my heart felt warm and fuzzy looking at him. I just smiled and closed the door behind me.

•••

"Ms Taylor, what a surprise!"

My realtor, Wayne Gerard, rose from his seat and extended his hand to shake mine.

"I expected you to come banging at my door a week after you've moved in, I did call the sheriff after not hearing anything from you in over a month, is everything okay?"

"Please don't do that again, I've been doing fine Mr Gerard," I said. "I know it's a little late but I've come to learn about the history of the house, the people who have lived there before me, the year it was built or whether if anyone has died in there."

"You know, I've known the chain of owners of that house since 1980, and I've never seen one coming here looking calm and relaxed like you," Mr Gerard said as he studied my face.

"I haven't had any unpleasant experiences in my home as people have claimed, and everything seems to be fine," I assured.

"Well, I'm pleased to hear that, everything about the house was already in public records and you can access it here-."

"I'd like a hard copy of it," I said interrupting him, "my laptop isn't working," I lied.

"Of course, Ms Taylor. I'll have my assistant print it out for you in a moment," he said, then walked out of the room with a post-it note about details of my house.

After a minute, Mr Gerard barged in and took his seat.

"Is there anything that isn't on the public record?"

"There's a reason certain details wasn't made public, and I'm not allowed to share it, Ms Taylor."

"Mr Gerard, I already bought the house and I fell in love with it. Nothing you say can change my mind and I plan to stay there as long as I live," I insisted.

He sighed as he stared at my face.

"Well, as I remember, most homeowners bought it for a different reason... They live there to produce and sell... drugs since the place was very remote. There was also a case of an abusive marriage, where the wife was found unconscious and her husband just fled... In another case, a man held two children for sex trafficking. We found all the pieces of evidence and stories from witnesses after they ran away due to some serious paranormal encounters."

I was taken aback by the news, Xavier would never let anyone with bad intentions into his home. He wanted someone decent to relive it. No wonder he caused so much chaos to these people.

"I'm sorry Ms Taylor, I shouldn't-," he apologized nervously.

"No, it's okay, thank you for sharing," I smiled. "So nobody had died in there?"

"No Ma'am, only one person disappeared and they never found his body, this was the person who built the house in 1955 I believe."

"May I know his name-"

A sudden knock interrupted me and his assistant appeared by the door handing him a file of papers.

"Let me see...," Mr Gerard put on his reading glasses and flipped through the documents.

"Oh I'm sorry, I must be mistaken, it was built in March 1957 by the name Xavier Scott, and he disappeared in the same year."

"Any news on this?" I asked quickly, my heart was beating fast at the new lead.

"I'm not sure Ms Taylor, they must have it in the local library."

"Alright, thank you, Mr Gerard," I stood up as he sorted the papers and handed the file to me.

"It was a pleasure Ms Taylor, I'm pleased to see you doing well," he grinned as he walked me out the door.

I sighed as I studied the documents in my hand; the news of his disappearance broke my heart and I was filled with intense curiosity at what had happened to him. I couldn't bear the thought of him suffering in the past. He was gentle and kind, he deserved the best the world had to offer.

I closed the file then tossed it into my passenger seat. I buckled up then drove to the local library.