House by The Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With love,

Xavier

I read his email again and again and I burst into tears. I could imagine his voice saying all this and this was the longest phrase he ever communicated to me.

God, I miss him so much.

My phone buzzed again and there was another unread email from him. I sighed and took a shaky breath as I tapped on the screen.

Dearest Ana,

I see the email was delivered just now. Please forgive me. Ever since you left, I have tried to remember what happened, I know I hurt you but I never meant to harm you, Ana. Something else came over me. You know you are the greatest gift to me since you came into my life and I will cherish you as long as I'm here. Please come home. I need to be with you, Ana...

With Love,

Xavier

I sobbed, heartbroken by this distance between us. My body craved his touch badly and my mind needed the comfort and peace that his soul provided. I wiped my tears quickly and rose to my feet. I couldn't stand it any longer, and I immediately packed my belongings and rushed to check out of the hotel.

My car screeched to a halt in front of the house and I could see warm lights through the front window. I grabbed my stuff and rushed out of the car. The front door flung open, and I immediately was engulfed in his cold embrace.

"Oh, my God, Xavier," I cried, sobbing in his chest. We hugged each other tightly and I could feel his strong arms lifting my body off the floor.

'...forgive me...'

I could hear his sobs echoing in my ears and my heart broke at his pain. I shouldn't have left him alone. It was selfish of me. I abandoned him when he truly needed me the most.

"I'm sorry I left you. Please forgive me, Xavier, I was so scared."

I could feel his body trembling while he was holding me. Xavier let go of me and looked at my face properly, brushing the strands of hair out of my face.

'...you okay?...'

His fingers caressed my cheek and neck gently. I nodded and leaned into his palm. Xavier wrapped his arm around my waist and guided me inside the house and locked the door behind us before pulling me in for a passionate kiss. His kisses trailed all across my face like I was his delicate treasure.

I looked at the living room and it appeared to be neat and nothing was out of place. I took a step back from Xavier to inspect the kitchen, and there were no shattered glasses on the counter or the floor. He had covered the broken windows with a large white sheet. I may have to get the windows fixed again soon.

I turned around to look at Xavier and his expression was contorted with immense guilt. I caressed his cheeks, letting him know it was okay.

"It's really fine Xavier, please don't worry about it."

I kissed him gently on the lips and he pulled me again to his chest.

"Let's get some sleep, I'm exhausted...," I whispered.

Xavier nodded his head, then helped me get undressed, and we lay naked in bed holding and caressing each other until we dozed off to sleep.

•••

I awoke with the impression that I'd slept well enough, and I was greeted with concerned eyes and caresses on my cheek. Xavier was lying next to me watching me sleep and I grinned. I've never felt happier after being apart from each other for so long.

"Hi, stalker..."

Xavier smiled then leaned in to kiss my lips. His translucence was not as strong as it was before, he looked almost transparent and I stared at him with concern.

"Did you not sleep well?"

Xavier shrugged, giving me a half-smile before squeezing my breasts gently.

"I miss you, Xavier. What happened to you?"

Xavier sighed, then reached out to the bedside table next to me and grabbed my phone. He typed in something in there for a while and showed me the text.

'I will explain it later, I remember the woman in the newspaper and what she had done to me.'

"Okay Xavier," I said in uncertainty. I had a doubt, worried if the last incident would be repeated.

I sighed sitting in bed slowly then stretched my body, yawning. Xavier had his arm behind his head, watching my body hungrily and I smirked at him as I pulled the blanket and dropped it to the floor, exposing our naked bodies.

"Wanna have a quickie?" I asked seductively, kneeling towards him sensually with my hanging breasts.

Xavier chuckled and lunged towards me to ravage my body and I squealed in delight as his cold kisses trailed down to my pussy. God, I miss his tongue.

Our morning consisted of intense oral and passionate sex which lasted for two hours, and he made me scream with multiple orgasms throughout the session. He was gentle and sweet but could be rough and demanding. My body was controlled by him in every position he wanted and it turned me on at how aggressive he could be. Either way, he never failed to make me scream in pleasure. He was beyond perfect to be true.

I scrubbed my body and washed my hair thoroughly to get rid of the hours of sweaty sex. My body felt satisfied, my pussy was sore and my thigh was still trembling, but overall, I was pleased with how I felt physically and emotionally.

I probably spent 45 minutes in the shower. I called in sick today and they agreed to dismiss me due to how depressed I looked these last few days.

I exited the bathroom with my towels and spent 10 minutes drying my hair before walking out of the bedroom in my thin satin robe.

Xavier was busy preparing some breakfast at the counter and my heart melted at the sight. This selfless man would always cook me something, making sure I'm always full despite him being unable to consume the food himself.

I walked behind him and kissed his neck, but he wrapped his arms around me and pushed me towards the dining table.

"I want to help, Xavier!" I grumbled.

Xavier pushed my shoulders down to sit on the chair and he massaged them and my neck briefly, which made me moan in pleasure. He then walked away and took a piece of paper, then placed it in front of me.

"What's this?" I asked in confusion. He pointed at the paper with his eyes gesturing to me to read and he proceeded to continue preparing breakfast.

My eyes scanned the paper and it was a handwritten note from him. His handwriting has improved as of late and I smiled at some mistaken words he had crossed throughout the paragraphs. I sighed, then began to read the letter.

Dearest Ana,

I'm glad you've come to your decision to come home and you make me the happiest man alive, or dead, literally. I didn't sleep much last night for fear of you walking away from me again, and I couldn't bear the thought of losing you. You are my light, Ana, no matter what, I will always choose you to be with me the moment you first walk into this house.

As I mentioned before, I wanted to explain my view regarding the woman in the newspaper. So I'm taking the time to write when you're still in the shower right now.

Her name was Marjorie Abbot. She was the woman I courted for a few months back then. We were not exactly a compatible couple as she had a different lifestyle than me. But I was a naive man who had never courted a woman before and gave her whatever she wanted may it be jewellery, money, clothes and so much more. In my time, people would look up at me and describe me as a rich man, I owned land, acres of farm and a couple of businesses here and there. I was a famous bachelor, women lined up and desperate to be courted by me but I was too occupied with expanding my business.

Until I met Marjorie, I was naive and stupid when it came to love and women. I was fooled and handed everything to her per her request to invest and she sold everything I owned for money. I have left with nothing except the house that I built and we're standing in it right now. I dreamt of getting married and having children of my own, living here, but it was never going to happen.

The woman was cynical and vindictive. She was the truest form of evil and I finally realised that the moment I found out she had been practising dangerous black magic. She would cast a spell on any rich man to be in her favour all the time. I was surprised that I had been her longest lover to obey what she wanted, and as a result, she was furious that I wanted to leave her and I demanded my possessions back. I humiliated her in front of the townspeople. I remember her last words that she swore, I will never get another woman and see the light of day again.

One night, she broke into my home for revenge and punished me by chanting a powerful mantra next to my bed while I was asleep. I awoke in shock, and for a split second, I felt my body lifted off the bed, while she stood there emotionless, her eyes black and her skin white. I had a feeling something else was possessing her to assist her in carrying out her revenge, the same entity who had possessed me a few days ago trying to stop me from remembering what had happened.

Soon after, my world turned black and I woke up in this house without a body. I was invisible for a long time. I spent my years roaming around the house with no purpose. I was trapped here. I didn't understand nor remember what had happened to me, whether if I was still alive or dead. My only entertainment was scaring people away as they thrashed my home and doing bad things to other people.

But the moment you stepped on my front porch, I was blown away, Ana... You are the most beautiful person I have ever met and I fell in love with you at first sight. I let you stay and clean my house. I studied your every move. All I see is light from you. Your intention was pure and innocent.

And the first time I touched you, I was in shock because my hand didn't pass through you. I felt your warmth, and for the first time in a while, I felt alive and human again. I craved, I longed and I ached to be with you. I learned new things about myself when I'm around you. I get to make love to you, sleep with you, talk to you, cry with you and laugh with you. It was the best feeling in the world and never have I ever felt this good in my human form. You are my greatest gift and I will forever cherish you, Ana... I love you with all my heart.

With my deepest love,

Xavier

I wept silently as I read the end of the letter and my eyes lifted to look at his face. He was staring at me with a nervous expression across his face. I squealed in delight, rose to my feet and lunged into his arms. He hugged me and twirled me around as I sobbed with happy tears. I could hear his chuckle echoing in my ears.

"I love you! I love you so much, Xavier!" I exclaimed, kissing his grinning face eagerly.

Xavier put me down to look at my face and he had tears in his eyes too. He stared at me questioningly whether it was real or not.

"Yes!" I nodded my head and laughed happily. I kissed him passionately, caressing his cheeks. "I love you, Xavier."

'... I love you too, Ana...'

We kissed each other intensely and after a while, my lips felt warm and my palm roaming around his skin felt warm. I fluttered open my eyes while kissing him and gasped in shock.

I jumped a foot away from him, covering my mouth as he stared at me questioningly.

'...what?...'

"Xavier! Look at you!" I shrieked.

Xavier looked down at himself and gasped as his translucent body turned into a tanned complexion.

"Oh, my God!"

He touched his chest and arms, looking at himself in disbelief. His entire naked body was now in his human form and Xavier looked at me in shock.

He was a handsome young man. My eyes teared up at the sight. He was too beautiful for this world.

I could see his dark hair, thick eyebrows, grey eyes, pink lips and beautiful tanned skin. His veins filled his muscular arms, and his chiseled packs were sexy as hell. His tanned penis was hanging beautifully with its pink head, and I drooled looking at it. He was every woman's dream.

"You look perfect, Xavier...," I whispered, looking at him lovingly, with tears in my eyes.

"Thank you," he said in his deep gentle voice and we gasped in unison. "I can-I can talk now," he laughed heartily, rubbing his forehead in disbelief, "all we need was to profess our love to break the spell, and you save me... so thank you, Ana...," he said, staring at my eyes intensely.

"Well, we could have done it sooner before you broke our windows," I joked, waving at the white sheets covering the windows.

"I apologize! I'll replace it myself, Ana...," he smiled sheepishly, holding my hand and kissing the back of my palm gently, "I assure you I'm pretty good with my hands."

"Oh, yes, I don't doubt that at all."

We laughed in happiness as we hugged and proceeded to talk eagerly about each other like we were meeting for the first time. He hid himself behind a blanket as sudden embarassment came over him when I couldn't stop staring at every feature of his body. After a while, Xavier decided to rush outside, and I was delighted to see him feel the sun on his face, which made me weep with joy.

•••

As we lay down on the soft grass, our surroundings were peaceful, with birds chirping and the soothing sounds of the river in the distance.

We were fully naked in the open, unconcerned about anyone catching a glimpse of our lovemaking. It has become our regular morning before we go to work. We took a jog in the wilderness which ended up in intense lovemaking by the creek.

The best part of this was I could finally see Xavier relinquishing my body wholly and hearing him moan my name with soothing whispers of love, which made it further satisfying.

"Mhmm," he moaned, "come for me, my love," he whispered, staring at my face lustfully.

He was spooning me tightly as he stroked his cock inside me with urgency. His hands were occupied with fondling my breasts and rubbing my wet clit. He knew all these sensations would make me come for him.

"Xavier! Right there! Yes!" I screamed in delight, rolling my eyes at the sensation as he grunted and fucked me hard. An intense orgasm washed over my body forcefully and Xavier wouldn't stop fucking me until he ejaculated inside, spilling his warmth inside my belly.

"I love you, baby...," he whispered after kissing me with so much passion.

"I love you too, Xavier," I whispered, breathing heavily.

Xavier sat up and leaned down to rub my big belly, planting gentle kisses all around. He was ecstatic to find me pregnant carrying his child and he would spoil me non-stop with delicious food, body massages, hot baths and constant lovemaking every day. It has been almost two years since we professed our love and living like a normal happy couple.

Xavier needed time to get used to his surroundings aside from our home. He got to see new buildings in town, fast cars, different technologies and new kinds of things in the supermarket. He was blown away by his discovery and I would laugh in tears at his innocence.

It took me 3 months to finally track a person who could fake an ID for Xavier along with his other important documents with the help of my long-distant friends in California. I guessed telling the truth about Marjorie or Xavier coming back to life was not exactly possible. Or else we would be labelled the freaks of the town. Nobody was going to believe us. We found out Marjorie had died in her home 15 years ago due to paranormal disturbances and possessions. I guessed playing with black magic had its consequences.

Xavier got a job soon after in the woodworking shop which offered a minimum requirement as long as he was creative, strong and skilful and I've never seen him so happy coming home with bruises and cuts on his hands, showing them to me proudly. His happiness came from all the little things and he would appreciate everything around him after being invisible for so long.

"Let's do the doggy style by the tree," he whispered, suggestively, interrupting my thoughts as we lay sated on the grass.

I laughed at his notion and caressed his innocent face. Life couldn't get any better.